What's Your Story?

We are a team of filmmakers inspired by creative clients with an independent spirit. Our passion has always been to tell honest, moving stories through our camera lens. We take a lot of pride in custom-crafting your film to be uniquely yours. We don’t follow conventions, formulas or trends but instead believe stories should be built organically in an honest and authentic way. We are here to build a relationship with you and to understand what makes your story, essentially yours. **Packages start at $3,800. Please contact us for full options and pricing** **re-branded from Bodhi Tree Films**

Artistic, Documentary, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Jennifer H

Hiring Will and the Heart + Soul team was the best decision we made when it came to our wedding planning! We were blown away when we watched our wedding video - we couldn't believe how Will captured our personalities, relationship, and the tone of the day so perfectly. After... Read More our wedding, I could barely remember everything that happened, but now I can watch our film at any time and go right back to that day, and be flooded with amazing memories! Working with him leading up to our wedding day was easy too, which is a breath of fresh air during wedding planning! Thank you, Will!!

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Arpi B

There are honestly no words to describe how happy my husband and I are with Bodhi Tree Films / Heart + Soul!! From my first conversation with Will, I knew this was the videographer we wanted for our traditional Indian wedding. He was so accommodating and invested throughout the... Read More entire process and we absolutely LOVE our wedding videos!! They captured so many special candid moments and told our story perfectly! I highly recommend them for any wedding!!

Reviewed on 4/05/2016

Bodhi Tree did an amazing job documenting our wedding. We couldn't be more happier with the end product. Will & Jason were so great to work with. Very accommodating, and we had a large wedding. They were able to get every detail we asked of them to document! We are so lucky to... Read More be able to view our video for years to come! It brings us back to that amazing day and happy tears! Thank you again for everything you have done. We wish you nothing but continued success in the future!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Lyndsey C

Will and Kyle were the greatest! Both were so on top of every detail and moment at the wedding. I am so excited to see what they create for us.

Reviewed on 3/07/2016 Kimberly P

William and his Bodhi Tree crew are top notch! I would recommend them to any bride. William really captured all our special memories and put them together in a creative and artistic way that we will cherish forever. William made sure to get to know my husband and I before our... Read More big day so he could capture our personalities on film. He was so great to work with - very kind and patient! The end product was awesome and William really told our story! We were truly blown away. We can't wait to watch our short film and wedding memories for years to come! Thank you, Bodhi Tree Films!

Reviewed on 3/06/2016 Rachael Y

Words cannot describe how impressed my Husband and I were with our wedding video. From the initial meetings, to the arrangements on our big day, the professionalism and kindness that we received from Will, really kept us at ease. Now I can’t imagine not having a video to look... Read More back on, especially one that was so eloquently captured. The one thing that stood out the most about Bodhi Tree Films was their creative approach and how they were able to capture every pivotal moment and condensed that into their astonishing highlight reel. It is truly incredible how watching this film can make us shed a tear and feel like we are right back at the altar. I would not only recommend, but highly encourage anyone that is considering wedding videography to go for it. You will definitely not regret the decision.

Reviewed on 1/15/2016 Colleen H

When it came to choosing a videographer, we knew we had to have Bodhi Tree as ours the minute that we compared their work to others. The film quality of the videos is like any other that we found. Will was very professional and met with us a few times before the wedding – not... Read More only to work out details for the wedding day – but to get to know us so that he could properly tell our story. We were always able to reach Will when we had questions. The day of the wedding, the videographers almost faded into the background and we forgot that they were even there. This was helpful because it lowered the tension of feeling like you were being taped. When we got our short video, it somehow brought us right back to our wedding day and brought back all of the emotion. It was very high quality, well edited, and something we can easily share with others because it’s less than 5 minutes. I have watched it many, many times and still have yet to make it through the video with a dry eye. We also have received our long (edited) video as well as the full length video of all the important parts of the day. I am very impressed with Bodhi Tree and will recommend them to anyone I know that needs a videographer.

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Jessica S

Amazing, responsive, reliable, talented, and fun! Will and his team were absolutely lovely to work with in preparing for our wedding day as well as on the day of our wedding. The decision to hire Bodhi Tree Films to capture our wedding day was one of the best decisions my... Read More husband and I made. In truth, at the initial start of wedding planning, we were uncertain if hiring a videographer was within our budget, and my husband was not necessarily keen on the idea of having a camera in his face all day. In the end, it was well worth the money and we couldn’t be happier with the work of Bodhi Tree Films. Additionally, the Bodhi Tree team was very inconspicuous in capturing some of the most intimate moments of both our wedding and reception– in a good way. On your wedding day you’re pulled in many directions and do not have the delight of taking a deep breath, and really seizing the day. Bodhi Tree provided us with the opportunity to relive our special day for years to come. I truly can’t tell you how many memories my sisters and I have made snuggling up and watching our parents (VHS) historic, non-professional wedding film – and I couldn’t be happier that my future family will have the promises of building similar memories. Working with both Will and Jason was a delight from start to finish – both were personable yet professional and it is with unbridled enthusiasm that we recommend Bodhi Tree Films to capture your most special day.

Best Videographer!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 melissa k

Working with Will and his team was great. The questions that Will asked prior to the wedding were in depth and I could tell that he wanted to capture our day as we wanted it. They exceeded our expectations. The day of, I didn't even notice the video crew. They were discreet... Read More about placement of microphones and where the cameras were placed. When we received the video, we got so many different views, the sound was great and the quality of the film as outstanding. For anyone debating hiring a videographer, this was by far one of the best decision we made for our wedding day. Will and his team are top notch, professional and super nice guys. Five stars all the way.

Very happy

Reviewed on 9/07/2015

We had an excellent experience with Bodhi Tree. Will was great from start to finish. From the beginning, I really liked how sincere he was in wanting to get to know the two of us to tell our story instead of making a cookie-cutter product. On the wedding day, his team was... Read More really friendly and easy to work with. Will also gave us a great DJ recommendation. And the results speak for themselves. Check out the short films on their website. They're awesome. Definitely worth the investment to have the special day captured on video by a high-quality cinematographer!

Amazing Videographers!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Pam M

We can't recommend Bodhi Tree Films highly enough for your wedding video! My husband didn't even want a videographer initially, but looking back, we both feel hiring Bodhi Tree Films may be the best planning decision that we made. Will and Jason sat down with us on more... Read More than one occasion prior to the wedding. Not just meeting to ask about the wedding, but to get to know our personalities and see how we interact, which allowed them to plan how they will create the video. The videos that they created aren't just footage of the day. They are more like a movie about our relationship, family, and lives, centered around the wedding day. The videos that Will creates truly are unique and different for each couple. Will and Jason are nice, laid back, and passionate about what they do. They were very accommodating when it came to scheduling and meeting. With regard to the actual filming, we were amazed to see how much great video they were able to capture. They didn't miss a single important moment and they got so many candid/emotional moments that we didn't even know happened that day. It never felt awkward being filmed, they were never in the way, and we almost didn't even notice they were there. All in all we definitely recommend hiring Bodhi Tree Films as your videographers - you will have something spectacular to remember your wedding day forever!

Not just videographers, but storytellers!

Reviewed on 8/05/2015

Bodhi Tree Films took the time to get to know my fiance and I so they could craft a video that wasn't just documentation, but that compellingly told the story of our wedding. They were somehow in the right place for every moment that mattered! The video they produced was... Read More stunning and captivating. This wasn't a video only a mother of the bride could enjoy, this was a mini-documentary anyone close to you would treasure watching. There are budget options out there, but Bodhi Tree's prices are very appropriate for the quality of work. And at the end of the day, what's more important that having a living memory of your event?

One of the Best Decisions We've Ever Made

Reviewed on 6/19/2015 Maddie V

Will and his team at Bodhi Tree Films gave us something to be cherished for as long as we live, and longer still. It was a blur, but the most beautiful blur of our lives, and they slowed it down and allowed us to relive so many incredible, irreplaceable moments. It's the best... Read More movie we've ever seen and it's about US. It's ours.... It brings tears to my eyes. They captured so much emotion, so much love. So many details we had forgotten. It was the wedding day we always wanted and you reminded us that we got it. It's timeless... I never wanted it to be over! They were a dream to work with, really taking the time to get to know us as a couple, bringing multiple videographers so not a shot was missed, staying in close contact throughout the process, and so very kindly accommodating any requests we had. They gave us the one of the best gifts we have ever received. I can’t even describe how well they do their jobs, but I can say I cry/get butterflies/feel tingly all over every time we watch our video. Brides (and grooms!), your wedding day is a big deal, and it will go fast and there will be a lot you won’t remember: cue videographer! I wouldn’t trust anyone else to have captured our special day. It is because of Will and team that I tell every bride I know that she must get a videographer, and that if she wants it to be perfect, she should go with Bodhi Tree Films. If you want to see some of their AMAZING work, here is the link to our preview film: https://vimeo.com/113859973 )

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 angela d

We both enjoyed working with Will immensely. The video was everything we expected and more! What makes his work so special is that he seamlessly glides through the crowd to find the unique and candid moments that preserve the true joy and spirit of the day.

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Anna Y

My husband and I must have viewed videos from more than 10 companies before selecting Bodhi Tree Films to preserve our day. We were very particular about what we liked and didn't like, and in selecting Bodhi Tree, we hoped we had found someone who would create a high quality... Read More product that somehow captured the spirit and emotion of our wedding day, while being flexible with our desires. Bodhi Tree more than delivered. Will was responsive to our particular requests and desires, beyond what we could have asked. More importantly, our wedding was filled with warmth and family and friends and love, and somehow Will succeeded in an effort that seems impossible: capturing and preserving that depth, joy and celebration without at all getting in the way of us enjoying our day. We invite you to view our video, as we are sure you will agree. The product speaks for itself. We loved working with Bodhi Tree and would recommend them to engaged couples, wholeheartedly.

BEST DECISION!!

Reviewed on 12/11/2014 adrienne m

My husband & I couldn't be happier with our decision on hiring Will & his team! I'm a wedding photographer in the area & have worked with many other videographers. Let me give some advice, hire Bodhi Tree Films, they are so easy to work with & don't get in the way on your... Read More wedding day. We ended up hiring Will a few months before our wedding. Everyone always told me, "don't hire a videographer, you only watch the video once". I'm SO happy we decided to add on the video because, when your video tells a story, you will watch it over & over again. We LOVE our highlighted film & every time we watch it my husband & I tear up. The final product gave us butterflies & let us relive our big day. Will is extremely talented & we highly recommend Bodhi Tree Films. Thank You Will for capturing our day perfectly. - Collin & Adrienne

Amazing VIdeographer

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Patrice K

My husband and I knew we wanted a documentary style wedding video. We researched for hours and met with several people. When we met with William of Bodhi Tree I instantly felt at ease. He understood our taste and style and I was confident that on the wedding day he would... Read More capture it perfectly. And, he did not disappoint! He was so friendly and warm on the day of. You didn't even know he was there, yet he managed to capture every moment. We filled out a lengthy questionnaire beforehand and he reviewed it with us. It was a great way for him to know what was important to us (our faith & the city of Detroit!) and in our wedding video he emphasized these points so well. It took him until the very end of his contractual deadline to get us our full (18 minute) version, but we had the 5-minute trailer sooner than that so it was fine. 6 months later we still watch our wedding video over and over because it is so amazing and encapsulates who my husband and I are as a couple so perfectly.

Two words - Spectacular! Ecstatic!

Reviewed on 1/30/2014 Amy Y

My daughter, Alyssa, recently married the love of her life, Chris. The item which topped her list was preserving their memories in photographs and on film. We found an awesome photographer/artist who lead us to our videographers/artists. So, we enlisted the services of the two... Read More amazing young men at Bodhi Tree Films. And as the title says, spectacular and ecstatic! We are so very pleased that we selected them to help us capture their special day/moments for eternity. We have gotten a little taste of what is to come in the trailer that they sent recently. It is nothing short of a work of art and these gentlemen are true artists. The choice of background music was so amazing and the moments in the film mirrored the words of the song. It is magic, pure and simple. They spent the day with us, traveled between numerous locations and I do not think they missed anything. They captured things that I never got to see, things I might not have even thought about getting on film. And putting it all together, I am speechless. I cannot imagine the amount of time spent cutting and splicing to get this teaser piece done! I cannot wait to see the finished product as I know it will be nothing short of amazing! They are very professional, they paid great attention to my daughter's requests and to minute details. They were thoughtful and very easy to work with. To all planning their special day (or a child's special day), do you want memories in the form of magic? If so, these are your men. The only other word I can stress is MAGIC. Your day should be stress-less, memorable and MAGIC and they will help you capture the magic! Thanks, guys!

William