Wedding

Photo

105 Cyclone Drive, Kalispell, MT (406) 249-8444

Made the day perfect!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Stephanie R

Jaimie was an absolute dream to work with. From the beginning she was so helpful, even putting together a timeline for me. I did not have a coordinator so her experience and advice was an absolute godsend. During the day she made me feel so calm and at ease. She was able to... Read More capture so much of the wedding without even being seen. I haven't even seen most of my pictures yet but would recommend her hands down!

Reviewed on 7/10/2015 Sarah L

Jaimie and her assistant Alicia were amazing. My husband and I both felt they were one of our favorite things about our wedding day. The pictures were gorgeous and so full of emotion. They captured the day perfectly and I am SO thankful that I found her. I really cannot say... Read More enough good things about Jaimie and her work. If you want real pictures - where emotion and the true beauty of each moment is captured- pick Jaimie.

Best personality!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Hala A

I am extremely happy with my decision with my photographer, Jaimie. Being from CA, I could only choose my photographer based on phone calls. I knew when I talked to Jaimie that she was the one. We clicked and had lots of things in common. She was absolutely perfect during my... Read More wedding and was so easy to get along with. So nice, she graciously accommodated my parents requests. She made me and my husband feel very comfortable. I highly recommend her!!

Real life photographer

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Rachel S

Jaimie Nelson photographed our wedding on July 20, 2013.... I had been dreaming of having Jaimie photograph my wedding for years, before I even met my now-husband. Her photos look like real life. It looks like you should just be able to step right into the actual moment.... Read More Whether you were there or not I think he pictures FEEL real! Yes, feel. It feels like real life and that's what I wanted. Photos that showed my wedding. The picture of my sister beautiful blue dress so lovely you know exactly how the fabric would feel if you were able to touch it. That's just her photos.... she is such a fun person but can get the work done! I didn't want anyone else for my wedding photographer and I still feel that way!