Entrust us will your memories, and love story!

Hello - Thanks for considering us for your wedding, and congratulations! We love creating memories, from the most important aspects your wedding day, while incorporating our atmosphere catching style. We want you to relive your day, not just remember it. 2017 collections, 8hrs coverage starts at {2000}, additional time, services, and images are available to be purchased; also engagement, photo booth, and album services. We care for our clients, for the outcome of your special day, needs, and the vision you have as a couple. Entrust us, with your memories! - So CALL or EMAIL TODAY to secure your date :) Capturing true love and creating family memories since 2007

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Southern California + World (626) 823-1772
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Alexandra B

Heather East is a fantastic Photographer! Our wedding photos we have are such precious memories and we are truly thankful to have fantastic and beautiful photos. Heather and her team are professional and know how the entire wedding process works and helped create a plan with us... Read More so we knew what to expect the day of. All our friends and family were impressed with how professional and unitrusive Heather was while capturing all the amazing moments. I would HIGHLY recommend Heather for any of your photography needs.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016

Heather East is the BEST wedding photographer EVER!!! She is based out of Redlands, CA but shot my wedding on the Big Island of Hawaii as well as my grooms gift (boudoir shoot). I do not have any experience modeling and was a little nervous about doing a boudoir shoot but I... Read More thought it would be way better than a watch or other common commodity people get for a wedding gift. My hubby is a surfer and I wanted beach/water shots as well as water shots. She not only arranged everything from hair an make-up, shoot location, and outfits but she made me feel so comfortable. She was very professional yet gave great instructions for poses and was goofy enough to make me feel comfortable. It was a great experience. Now onto the wedding. Heather came to our meeting well prepared with photo examples and a variety of packages. She was incredibly thorough from going through my pinterest list of photo inspiration to the venue walk through to assisting my planner in making sure the timeline would also give us the best possible photos to the day of shoot. She researched a sourced a local second shooter and photo assistant to help with our photo guest book. And of course... most importantly the photos that I have seen (our sneak peak) is AMAZING!!! I would absolutely recommend Heather for your Engagement session, Boudoir, or Wedding Day!

2016-07-13T16:53:17 Response from the vendor

Oh my gosh Lauren, thank you so much for the rave review! You and Guy were a pleasure to work with and I am so blessed to have been a part of your spectacular wedding day! Thank you so much again for choosing Heather East... Read Less Read More

HEATHER IS THE BEST!

Reviewed on 7/06/2015 Kristie T

Heather photographed our wedding last October and she was AMAZING! We can't say enough good things about her. She is extremely talented, friendly, professional, responsive, and makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. We went with Heather because we liked her style... Read More of photography (more candid/journalistic) and her prices were very reasonable. We feel she went above and beyond to make sure we got the best photos. She took time to visit our venue before the wedding, and she was able to manage and photograph our 19 person wedding party beautifully! We highly recommend Heather and will definitely be using her again for future occasions.

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Jessica W

Heather is amazing! She's done my engagement, wedding, and maternity photos. From the beginning it was like working with someone I've known forever, she makes you feels so comfortable and her work is absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Fatima G

Heather was an excellent photographer. She was always attentive and captured every detail of our wedding. For our engagement shoot she was creative and made us pretty comfortable in front of the camera. She went above and beyond and gave us a referral to other vendors and we... Read More ended up booking our florist because of her.

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Whitney L

Heather is great! I was so pleased with our photos. She knows exactly what she is doing and is very easy to work with. I love her and would recommend her to all of my family and friends : )

2015-11-18T20:04:42 Response from the vendor

Aw thanks Whitney! I loved being a part of your and Jesus' special day!

Amazing Photos and Photographer!

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Nanette M

Heather is definitely an amazing photographer. Not only is she artistic, but she is also very understanding and helpful. She enjoys what she does, which makes the experience that much better. We were fortunate to have Heather for our wedding shower, engagement shoot, and... Read More wedding. We have a built a wonderful relationship with her, which made it very easy to communicate with Heather. Which allowed her to ensure we received all the photos we wanted and had in mind. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Great photography!

Reviewed on 4/30/2014 Whitney H

Heather photographed my recent wedding, as well as my engagement photos. She did a fantastic job. We chose her because of her casual, almost journalistic style. She's great about catching moments that are unexpected and not posed. She's also very open to input and feedback,... Read More genuinely wanting to capture all of the moments that you want included. She is very organized, and she didn't have to refer to a shot list or anything like that. In addition to her talent, she was budget friendly for what I wanted to spend. And, more than all of that, she's a fun person. She was just a cool person for my husband and I to spend time with for an afternoon while the three of us did our engagement session. I would highly recommend her photography.

2014-05-01T16:50:40 Response from the vendor

Thanks Whitney+Dan! It was such a beautiful wedding :) was hard to take a bad shot!

Great photographer!

Reviewed on 12/03/2013 Jenn S

Heather is amazing! I recently had to plan my wedding in a matter of weeks and she was extremely easy to work with and she was able to adjust to our schedule. Not only was she very detail oriented, but she also helped me figure out a few things I overlooked on the wedding... Read More day. Heather and her assistant Ariel were amazing on the day of the wedding. Both were great to work with and they made everyone feel at ease. I'm very happy we chose her and can't wait to see more picture!

2013-12-05T15:39:43 Response from the vendor

Thanks!! I loved what you did in such a short time suuuch a personal amazing wedding :) It was a gift to be a part of it.

Our Engagment Shoot

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Shauna S

My fiancee and I recently had our engagement photo shoot with Heather East Photography. I will first start by saying that we are both very nervous when it comes to having our pictures taken. Our photographer, Heather, was amazing though. She made us feel so comfortable and at... Read More ease. We ended up having a blast! We have been together for years but as she asked us to look at eachother and kiss while she snapped away, we felt that spark. It didn't feel forced or staged at all. It just seemed like she just knew how to capture us and how we feel about eachother. I can't wait to see the pictures she took and can't wait for her to do our wedding photography. She also does family and newborn packages so I'm excited to bring the kids along for a shoot next year. They are going to love it! One more point I'd like to mention in this review is her portfolio. I like to do my homework, especially with something as important as this, and when I researched her work, what I found was really beautiful.

2013-10-09T15:13:36 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Shauna! I had a great time too and cant wait to get the photos to you guys!!

My wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 7/11/2013

H.E. wedding was our photographer for our wedding and we could not be happier. We get a lot compliments from our friends and family on our wedding photos. She took the most elegant pictures for our ceremony and reception. Especially the getting ready photos were very personal... Read More and unique. We defenitely will use her for our next event.

2013-07-12T19:56:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I'd love to photograph you next event or even pregnancy and newborn photos when you have a new bundle!

Heather East

Hello! Originally I'm from Sydney, sorry no accent lol, and moved to SoCal as a young adult. I studied at the distinguished Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, before spending 5 years in New York and one abroad. I've been a photographer all my life, but a professional since 2007. I've been lucky enough to photograph ceremonies in Israel, California, New York, and Spain. I care for my clients, for the outcome of their special day, their wants and needs, their photos, and I care about the vision you have, as a couple. We don’t do the cookie cutter experience, we tailor to your needs.