Heather Faulkner Photography

Based in Knoxville, TN. Available for travel nationwide.

Heather Faulkner Photography

I am a natural light photographer based out of Knoxville, TN, and willing to travel anywhere your love story may take me. I started photographing full time in 2011 and love being a small part of such a big day in your life. As your photographer, I will hold your hands, wipe away your tears ( of joy, hopefully), and make you feel as comfortable as possible so you can focus on living in that moment. The best pictures are the ones that are the most natural - the ones that are captured in-between poses. These are the memories I will create for you to cherish for years to come.

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Based in Knoxville, TN. Available for travel nationwide. (865) 679-5415

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Elizabeth K

Heather did such a great job! The photos came out beautifully, and she made taking them so much fun! She did an amazing job listening to what Jacob and i wanted. We love her so much, and i am so glad we chose her to document our day!

2018-01-18T10:50:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you Elizabeth! It was an honor to photograph your beautiful wedding.

Heather

I'm a Knoxville native that loves Jesus, my hunky husband, two cute kiddos, good conversation, sweet tea, and of course......wedding photography.