Heather Ransdell Photography

Serving Lexington, Louisville & Surrounding Areas, KY

Images that speak to the Heart...

Trash The Dress

Serving Lexington, Louisville & Surrounding Areas, KY

Wedding and Engagement Session

Reviewed on 11/11/2013 Brittany Y

Heather's work is fabulous! She loves what she does and she's great at it! She did our engagement session and two years later our wedding! She stayed the entire day! Capturing every single detail, our pictures couldn't have turned out better! We are so happy with them and love them! The same with our engagement pictures! She's GREAT! I love her work and will only rely on her for all my photography needs! She's the sweetest girl and will work with you to make your vision a reality! I highly recommend her and promise you won't be disappointed!

A true professional!

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Kaity G

Heather was VERY efficient, professional, and timely. Her work is beautiful and she was such a pleasure to work with!

Wonderful photographer

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Rebecca R

Heather and her husband were amazing! For our engagement pictures we wanted train tracks and so she spent weeks before our shoot searching out different places. The engagement session turned out amazing! She has such a sweet personality and is so easy going that she is a joy to work with. My fiance loved her and so did all our family. She came up with some great shots for the wedding party and we all had a great time taking them!

Great experience!

Reviewed on 6/04/2012 Rachel A

Heather is so classy and professional that it was easy to just sit back and trust her to take beautiful pictures, and that's just what she did. She has a great eye for backdrops and settings and just makes everyone feel so comfortable. I was beyond pleased with her services and really enjoyed getting to know her.

Heather was wonderful!

Reviewed on 5/10/2012 Kelli D

Heather did our engagement pictures as well as our wedding pictures. We could not have asked for a more wonderful photographer. It is so obvious that she loves what she does in the way she treated us and our families and the lengths she went to to ensure our wedding day was everything we dreamed of. After the ceremony, her camera was stolen from the church steps along with the camera card with several of our wedding pictures on it. At the reception she came up to me and told me what had happened and that she had the police looking for the bag. She took extra pictures of the wedding party that had been stolen with the bag. She was only paid to stay until the cake cutting but stayed until the very end of the reception (she was able to get all of our first dances, and bouquet and garter toss-that she otherwise wouldn't get). Miraculously, the camera was found and she still offered to give a free album of 50 pictures for all of the trouble. She was very considerate and enthusiastic for us and our day every time we met with her. I highly recommend her!! She was the best!

TO Heather Ransdell Photography