Is this your business? claim it now

Heather Waraksa

Brooklyn, NY

Heather Waraksa

180 Huron St, Brooklyn, NY

A True Artist!

Reviewed on 3/01/2013 Nicole C

Heather's work is absolutely top notch! From the beginning, I found her to be accessible, professional and sensitive (something every bride needs!) and I could tell that she took her responsibility to capture our wedding just right very seriously. Throughout our wedding day,... Read More her calm nature was such a blessing and her ability to capture so many beautiful moments while remaining almost invisible was impressive. Heather has such a superior, creative and discerning eye and spotted backdrops that I didn't necessarily think much of at the time, and then when I saw the photos my jaw literally dropped with how stunning the images were. My husband and I agreed that the hour we spent shooting our portraits with her was our favorite part of the day. She made what can be an uncomfortable situation for some (having a camera on you for an hour) into a fun, relaxed and memorable experience. Heather's ability to tell a story through her images is truly so special and we couldn't be happier!

Fabulous Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 8/31/2010 Gwyneth H

If you are looking for a wedding photographer who has one of the best eyes in the business, is fun/hip to hang out with and really cares about the couple she photographs, Heather is it. Heather can spot and create the most beautiful settings for her photographs no matter... Read More where she is, and the final products are flawless. Guests barely notice her presence (a big plus for a wedding) but she captures every moment and detail seemingly effortlessly. She's a joy to hang out with -- our engagement session was a blast -- and she's totally stress free. She's also great at recommending other vendors -- she helped us find our band and it turned out to be the hit of the night. You're really missing out if you don't check out her website and book her if you can.

TO Heather Waraksa