Engagement

Wedding

Photo, Photo + Video

180 Huron St, Brooklyn, NY (646) 342-7230

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Lauren S

I knew photography was going to be extremely important to me so I spent countless hours searching for the right photographer. I found Heather on the Harper's Bazaar "Top Wedding Photographers" list and knew from her description alone that she was exactly who we were looking... Read More for. Her aesthetic was described as "timeless, refined, fashionable yet approachable and relaxed" - which is exactly how we pictured our dream wedding! Her work is a blend of beautiful editorial images and documentary-style storytelling. She is a talented professional but above all she is warm, calm and a joy to work with. Heather didn't just show up on the day of the wedding and start shooting, she took care to prepare and plan for the perfect shots. She wanted to understand our style vision and even visited our floral designer the day before to get samples of our flowers for detail photos. Her presence made us feel comfortable and relaxed on the wedding day, and it shows through the emotions she captured. The end product is a collection of unique, stunning images that we will surely cherish for years to come.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 june y

We had Heather photograph our wedding on 2009 in Napa. I couldn't have asked for a more talented and professional artist/photographer. I still go on her website and admire her beautiful work! Would love to have her photograph our 10 year anniversary shoot. X June and David

A True Artist!

Reviewed on 3/01/2013 Nicole C

Heather's work is absolutely top notch! From the beginning, I found her to be accessible, professional and sensitive (something every bride needs!) and I could tell that she took her responsibility to capture our wedding just right very seriously. Throughout our wedding day,... Read More her calm nature was such a blessing and her ability to capture so many beautiful moments while remaining almost invisible was impressive. Heather has such a superior, creative and discerning eye and spotted backdrops that I didn't necessarily think much of at the time, and then when I saw the photos my jaw literally dropped with how stunning the images were. My husband and I agreed that the hour we spent shooting our portraits with her was our favorite part of the day. She made what can be an uncomfortable situation for some (having a camera on you for an hour) into a fun, relaxed and memorable experience. Heather's ability to tell a story through her images is truly so special and we couldn't be happier!

Fabulous Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 8/31/2010 Gwyneth H

If you are looking for a wedding photographer who has one of the best eyes in the business, is fun/hip to hang out with and really cares about the couple she photographs, Heather is it. Heather can spot and create the most beautiful settings for her photographs no matter... Read More where she is, and the final products are flawless. Guests barely notice her presence (a big plus for a wedding) but she captures every moment and detail seemingly effortlessly. She's a joy to hang out with -- our engagement session was a blast -- and she's totally stress free. She's also great at recommending other vendors -- she helped us find our band and it turned out to be the hit of the night. You're really missing out if you don't check out her website and book her if you can.