Heaven Sent Wedding Consultants

Phila., Bucks County, DE, NJ, DC and Destination Weddings

Engagement Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

500 Delaware Ave, Wilmington, DE Phila., Bucks County, DE, NJ, DC and Destination Weddings (267) 334-0301

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Stefania F

My wedding at the Four Season Hotel in Philadelphia was one of the most beautiful day of my life thanks to the team of Heaven Sent Wedding Consultants especially the owner and seasoned wedding planner Christina Maddox. When I was researching wedding planners to help me put into... Read More reality the vision I had for my wedding I wanted the best. Christina Maddox is one of the best wedding planners around with 14 years of experience under her belt and she planned 237 successful weddings including mine. The Heaven Sent team was very professional, prompt, graceful, positive and efficient. They alleviated all the pressures I had as bride to plan a wedding. I was a stress free bride! That is rare! Christina's motto is: I do not have a stress out bride on my watch! My husband and I are so glad we hired Heaven Sent Wedding Consultants to plan our special day and it was indeed a very special, elegant, fun and memorable day thanks to Christina and her great team.