Impress Your Guests with Heavenly Cupcakes

We make 18 different flavored gourmet cupcakes daily, including vegan, gluten-free, and paleo (grain, dairy, soy free) options, so that everyone can enjoy a piece of heaven! We also offer whoopie pies, push pops, small cakes, cake jars, and minis. We cater all kinds of events, big or small, and offer everything from tiers to set-up and delivery. Not close by to try our goodies? Not a problem, we also ship!

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kosher, Organic, Vegan

Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

6538 Gateway Ave, Sarasota, FL (941) 922-0024

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Lindsay B

Holy delicious!! Did a small cake and mini cupcakes for my wedding and everyone was raving about them! We definitely enjoyed and would recommend to anyone searching for a great place!

2017-09-17T10:37:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review!! We really appreciate your kind words and letting others know about us! Congrats and best wishes! <3

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Stephanie R

We LOVED Heavenly Cupcakes! Becky and her team was awesome to work with and very helpful. We were planning our wedding celebration from Baltimore, MD and Becky was so responsive and personable-it made the process very easy. We selected their whoopie pies to be served at the... Read More dinner following our wedding ceremony. They looked adorable and we chose several different flavors. It allowed us to have a different and delicious dessert. Everything else the bakery offers was scrumptious as well. The presentation was perfect and everyone loved them. I would highly recommend Becky and Heavenly Cupcakes!

2016-12-20T06:42:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO MUCH for your kind words! We were so honored to have been a part of your special day! Thanks for choosing us and best of wishes to you and your hubby for years to come!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Ashley B

We LOVE these cupcakes, so the first decision we made was where our cake was coming from. The girls are knowledgeable and super friendly. We did get some speciality flavors which are to die for (Pina colada, banana cream pie and molten chocolate.) Everyone loved them and... Read More there were multiple request to take some home. AWESOME!!!!!!!!

2016-10-17T20:19:42 Response from the vendor

This makes me so happy! I'm so glad we could make your day a little sweeter! Thank you for your kind words and CONGRATULATIONS!! :-)

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 geana t

Absolutely hands down the best gluten free cake I've ever had! We got a gluten free cake for me and the groom and cupcakes for the guests. People we're trying to get the cupcakes all night and only had a few left over. Everything tasted awesome and looked beautiful. So thankful... Read More I found Heavenly cupcakes, and I plan on using them anytime I need cake/cupcakes.

2016-09-21T15:15:43 Response from the vendor

Aw, thank you so much!! I'm so glad you and your guests enjoyed everything! We appreciate the review and look forward to seeing more of you in our shop! :-)

Reviewed on 8/29/2016

Becky has the best cupcakes in town! We had 4 different kinds of mini cupcakes at our wedding. She was able to provide gluten free options because of my allergy and they were to die for! We ordered 375 and only had about 10 left over. Our wedding was the day after thanksgiving... Read More and she was more than willing to accommodate us on that day. Her display was impeccable and people were asking us well after the wedding where they came from, Thanks so much Becky for being a part of our wedding!

2016-08-29T20:50:21 Response from the vendor

Thanks you so much, we appreciate the review! Thank you for choosing us, we were happy to make your day even sweeter!

Becky

Moving to Sarasota after graduating from East Carolina University in 2009, she pursued work in her degree of communication & marketing. The down turn in the economy created an opportunity for Becky to discover her passion for creating edible works of art. After completing a series of cake decorating classes, her passion & creativity lead her to Heavenly Cupcakes. Being a lifelong athlete, Becky was educated in nutrition & dedicated to quality ingredients. Today, Heavenly Cupcakes offers a piece of heaven for everyone, with cupcakes ranging from your traditional to gluten free, paleo & vegan.