Italian, Latin American

Dietary Options

Buffet, Chef Stations, Passed Appetizers, Food + Catering

5005 West Avenue, San Antonio, TX

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Esther A

The food was excellent! I highly recommend heavenly gourmet!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Yisel M

Heavenly Gourmet was amazing throughout this whole wedding process. They replied to all of my emails in a timely matter and listened to all of my request. Not only was their food delicious, they're staff did a great job. All of my family and friends complimented the food, they... Read More loved our buffet style, make your own taco bar. I would recommend Heavenly Gourmet to future brides and to anyone who is looking for a caterer.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Alexandra S

The food was AMAZING!! Guests complimented me on choosing the stuffed chicken and the appetizers were a huge hit, there was not one left! We also got a Mac and Cheese bar which came out at 11 PM, and the guests thought this was the coolest idea! Only thing I would wish to... Read More improve was the champagne toast, we couldn't find any staff (I think they were all in the back) when it came time to do that so we ran a little later then beyond schedule..but other than that everything was PERFECT!! thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Stephanie H

I wanted to thank everyone at Heavenly Gourmet, especially Victoria and Perla, for such wonderful service! Everything turned out better than I could have imagined! The waitstaff and bartenders were excellent and the food was AMAZING! My friend, who was acting as my wedding... Read More coordinator, said that the staff she interacted with were VERY responsive and helpful with any questions or concerns. Their experience and knowledge made her job so much easier and was one thing less she had to worry about. At the wedding and since, we've had several people make a point to tell us how incredible the food was. I will definitely spread the word about Heavenly Gourmet!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Maggie R

The food is SO delicious! Our guests are still raving about how marvelous the food tasted! We were so pleased with not only the wonderful food, but all the Heavenly Gourmet staff. From tasting, to planning, and serving, they all did a fantastic job! On top of that, they're very... Read More affordable. Heavenly Gourmet is a dream come true caterer, and my husband and I are so glad we chose them for our special day!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Melissa M

From the initial tasting to our wedding day, the service from Heavenly Gourmet was excellent! On our wedding day, the servers took care of us, and made sure that we were able to enjoy our meal! All of our family and friends loved the food! It was one aspect of the wedding that... Read More we heard the most about :) The portion sizes were great and the taste was amazing! On our one month anniversary, Heavenly Gourmet gifted my husband and I with our wedding dinner for free! It was so sweet of them :) Heavenly Gourmet was a key component in making our wedding as perfect as it was!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Tazlyn W

Food was amazing!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Dyran W

Perla and her team were amazing. When we initially went in for our tasting she sat down with us and answered every question and concern we could have had. The choice was a tough one to make, it all tasted great! Thereafter, it was very easy to update and change/add anything... Read More needed to our wedding day plans! very responsive to emails and phone, which is so important. On our wedding day we made sure to have grabbed a few bites of our food, but this wasn't even needed because that night Heavenly Gormet made sure to pack for us a groom and bride to go plate! So helpful! All the food and everything to go with it was all of what we imagined! THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Brady P

Had the ABSOLUTE best experience with Heavenly Gourmet! Perla was amazing to work with. She really knows her stuff! I loved that we had a tasting the same day that we enquired a meeting, and that my husband and I got to have a tasting of all of the passed Hors d'oeuvres. They... Read More also made it very affordable (and delicious) to have a seated, plated dinner. Including all the china, flatware, and glassware! Would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Danielle K

We just got married on May 28th and we had a great overall experience. Our guests raved about the food which we loved. We had a little mix up regarding the champagne toast and when we reached out to Lorette she went above and beyond to make sure it got cleared up which really... Read More impressed me. One thing to think about if you have a buffet your water glasses on the table are not filled up for your guests so they need to do it themselves. Not a big deal, we have friends help and get them filled for us during dinner. This was more our fault for not understanding the buffet process. The tastings were always top notch and they are so easy to work with! Thanks!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Erin B

Heavenly Gourmet were a dream to work with leading up and on the day of our wedding! We used them for food, bar services, and linen rentals. While we had been warned about all the hidden costs of a wedding prior to starting to plan, with Heavenly Gourmet this was absolutely not... Read More the case. In fact, we were shocked at how many things they do free of charge that other vendors supposedly charge for (cutting the cake, pouring the champagne toast, vendor meals, decorations [including flowers] for the buffet tables). I sent them a lot of emails while planning, and I always received a prompt, friendly, and detailed response, and they were totally willing to work with all of our requests. We were able to do two different tastings (main course and appetizers) and everything was delicious! Plus they scheduled a meeting a few weeks out to go over all of the details, which made me feel very confident that everything would go as planned. And it did! The food turned out great on the day of our wedding (including the several gluten free meals we had requested), and everything worked perfectly from table service, to the bar, to the linens. Hard to believe Heavenly Gourmet are as inexpensive as they are (far less than anyone else we looked at) considering the amazing quality of the service and the food!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Hannah A

Heavenly Gourmet was amazing to work with and the food was outstanding! Everyone at our wedding raved about how great the food was and the macaroni bar at the end of the night was a huge hit! The staff they sent were the sweetest, most helpful people as well! I definitely... Read More recommend using them for your next event or wedding!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 amber h

So when looking for a caterer I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted. Other than good! WOW did they deliver, it's been 2 weeks and I still have people asking me about the food and bummed that I got to take all the leftovers home! When my sister and I went in for the tasting I fell... Read More In love with everything! I ended up choosing the pecan crusted chicken with Chipotle sauce, which I wasn't sure everyone would love. BUT everyone DID love it and they wanted/want more! The macaroni bar was great too, you picked all your toppings! Don't hesitate to hire them for whatever it is your looking for. Everyone was so nice and helpful and the food was delicious.

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Mackenzi G

Heavenly Gourmet was great! Buffet service ran smoothly and we received many compliments about the food from our guests.

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Amanda M

We selected Heavenly Gourmet as our caterer for our wedding in February. They have a wide array of options to choose from, at the tastings you get to try all sorts of entrees, sides and appetizers! Perla and staff were so accommodating and a joy to work with. The quote for... Read More appetizer and buffet was very affordable. We booked with Heavenly gourmet on the day of our tasting and received a free mac and cheese bar! Our guest loved all of the food provided by Heavenly Gourmet, you wont be disappointed in their services.

Reviewed on 3/18/2016 Vicky R

Great Customer Service and extremely friendly staff!!! Provided great communication through planning process.

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Julie M

We just got married on December 18th and had Heavenly Gourmet cater our wedding out at Lost Mission. The food was AMAZING!! We had the chicken in poblano sauce, beef tenderloin, candied carrots, two types of salad, and the best part... A mashed potato bar! We have received so... Read More many compliments on the food and specifically how amazing the mashed potatoes were. Loretta and her team did such a great job. Also they sent us home with to-go plates for our weekend get away which was a nice treat! I highly recommend Heavenly Gourmet!

Heavenly Gourmet

Reviewed on 12/11/2015 Amy B

I loved working with Heavenly Gourmet. They were easily accessible by email and phone. More importantly, the food was out of this world! We selected pecan crusted chicken, poblano pasta, salad, rolls, and vegetables. I actually had time to eat my food since they served the groom... Read More and I first! The buffet went smoothly for the rest of the guests. The groom and I even received to go dinners for the wedding night! They really thought of everything. Thank you Heavenly Gourmet for making our wedding food so unforgettable!

Yum, yum, and YUM!

Reviewed on 12/05/2015 Amber M

Heavenly Gourmet was an absolute joy to work with! Everyone we worked with, from the owner to the other women who helped us with all the logistics, were so wonderful. Going to a tasting with them was more like going to family dinner. We laughed, we talked, we ate, and we had so... Read More much fun! They are very attentive to what their clients want and make sure they're food is the best quality. We wanted our chipotle sauce with just a little bit more of a kick, and they did just that! They have so many great deals/discounts/and fun little additions (like a hot cocoa bar) to make the experience so much better! We loved our food and our guests could not stop talking about how great the food was. Heavenly Gourmet was amazing!!!

Excellent Food, Excellent Service

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Ramiro R

All the food from Heavenly Gourmet was delicious. We had appetizers, a buffet dinner, and late night Mac n Cheese bar. We were able to taste every food item (several times!) before the wedding. At the wedding, the staff were courteous and very attentive. They served us and... Read More both parent's tables. We substituted Mexican Coke as our toast and the staff did everything perfect. The displayed the food beautifully and adjusted to our schedule seamlessly. I highly recommend Heavenly Gourmet for any occasion.

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Kristen O

My husband and I would highly recommend Heavenly Gourmet for catering services. We had 3 different tastings with possible caterers and Heavenly Gourmet was not only the best tasting but the most affordable! We had the stuffed chicken with poblano cream sauce. People still... Read More complement us on our food and appetizers at the wedding. Definitely a great choice!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Heather J

I think Heavenly Gourmet's reviews speak for themselves but in in case you are still on the fence about hiring them let me tell you this: Not only are they reasonably priced but the food is delicious! I literally had guests begging to take home leftovers! The staff is so... Read More professional and they made sure that every request we had (saving corks, filling glasses halfway full, etc.) was met. Can't say enough great things about this company!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Emily B

Heavenly Gourmet is seriously the BEST catering food out there! And greatly priced! For our October wedding we decided to have buffet style dinner, serving the stuffed chicken and the pecan crusted chicken (oh my goshhhh!), two different salads, a mashed potatoe bar, rolls, and... Read More veggies. We wanted options with the buffet and they definitely worked with us! They also provide bartenders/bar set up which was awesome. It really had me in awe when I called them the day before the wedding and requested that we have a signature cocktail--just told them the ingredients. I felt bad but it wasn't a problem! And it was a hit! Top notch service!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Giselle C

We didn't hire them for the wedding because of their horrible service. We went to the tasting, the place was a mess and they made us wait. They brought out the plates and left us tasting everything by ourselves. They had told us we had to decide the same day because our wedding... Read More was soon, their food was ok, not excellent, the chicken looked undercooked, the only good thing was the salad. When they asked whether we were going to hire them we told them we would tell them the same day but that we had to think for a little bit (we were just being polite). Perla came out from the back and said we had to decide at that moment, and tried to force us to say yes, we told her no and she went crazy, it was a very bad experience.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Katharyn J

Cannot say enough great things about this caterer! Through the tastings, planning and extra special details, they did everything and then some! Great caterer to use for rehearsal and wedding reception! A great find and reasonably priced.

Start a Conversation!