Cuisine

Vegetarian

Buffet, Chef Stations, Passed Appetizers, Food + Catering

5005 West Avenue, San Antonio, TX

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Haley M

Heavenly Gourmet was amazing at our wedding this past weekend! The food was just as delicious from the tasting we had with them a few months back. All of their staff are very professional. There was this staff member who must have seen how starved my husband and I were, so she... Read More made a point to hunt us down to give us some snacks while we were taking pictures. She was extremely kind and I wish I had caught her name.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Jason H

The food was not only wonderful, but the whole planning process was smooth. They also did a great job of moving my 250+ guests through a buffet line in an orderly fashion. And they provided dishes and flatware at a great price.

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Sarah B

We had a great experience working with Heavenly Gourmet. the food was delicious! Not only that, they were very professional, quick to respond and follow up, and easy to work with. I had nothing to worry about once we booked them...they walked us through the entire menu and... Read More service. I would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Ashley M

Heavenly Gourmet went above and beyond for our wedding on October 7, 2016. From the tasting, to the wedding day the staff (especially Perla and Victoria) were incredible and extremely responsive. Their services are extremely affordable and I was so impressed with how amazing the... Read More food was. We honestly tried their dishes at a FEW open houses (LOL) and they were ALWAYS consistent!! It gave us so much confidence in our decision, especially because we had booked them a year and a half before the wedding. (When you know, you know haha). We fell in love with the Heavenly Baby Salad. The Macaroni Martini bar was such a neat idea and so much fun for our guests. We also booked them for our bar - they found me a LIGHT UP BAR that was beaming TIFFANY BLUE the whole night!! GORGEOUS!! Their watermelon martinis were delicious and such a big hit!! I cannot thank the team enough for making the night so amazing. We were served and treated like royalty with our own waiter, honestly---best decision for catering/bar!! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Katie N

Delicious food, super affordable, and so easy to get get into contact with! I cannot say enough great things about them! I highly recommend them for any wedding or catering event!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Esther A

The food was excellent! I highly recommend heavenly gourmet!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Yisel M

Heavenly Gourmet was amazing throughout this whole wedding process. They replied to all of my emails in a timely matter and listened to all of my request. Not only was their food delicious, they're staff did a great job. All of my family and friends complimented the food, they... Read More loved our buffet style, make your own taco bar. I would recommend Heavenly Gourmet to future brides and to anyone who is looking for a caterer.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Alexandra S

The food was AMAZING!! Guests complimented me on choosing the stuffed chicken and the appetizers were a huge hit, there was not one left! We also got a Mac and Cheese bar which came out at 11 PM, and the guests thought this was the coolest idea! Only thing I would wish to... Read More improve was the champagne toast, we couldn't find any staff (I think they were all in the back) when it came time to do that so we ran a little later then beyond schedule..but other than that everything was PERFECT!! thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Stephanie H

I wanted to thank everyone at Heavenly Gourmet, especially Victoria and Perla, for such wonderful service! Everything turned out better than I could have imagined! The waitstaff and bartenders were excellent and the food was AMAZING! My friend, who was acting as my wedding... Read More coordinator, said that the staff she interacted with were VERY responsive and helpful with any questions or concerns. Their experience and knowledge made her job so much easier and was one thing less she had to worry about. At the wedding and since, we've had several people make a point to tell us how incredible the food was. I will definitely spread the word about Heavenly Gourmet!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Maggie R

The food is SO delicious! Our guests are still raving about how marvelous the food tasted! We were so pleased with not only the wonderful food, but all the Heavenly Gourmet staff. From tasting, to planning, and serving, they all did a fantastic job! On top of that, they're very... Read More affordable. Heavenly Gourmet is a dream come true caterer, and my husband and I are so glad we chose them for our special day!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Melissa M

From the initial tasting to our wedding day, the service from Heavenly Gourmet was excellent! On our wedding day, the servers took care of us, and made sure that we were able to enjoy our meal! All of our family and friends loved the food! It was one aspect of the wedding that... Read More we heard the most about :) The portion sizes were great and the taste was amazing! On our one month anniversary, Heavenly Gourmet gifted my husband and I with our wedding dinner for free! It was so sweet of them :) Heavenly Gourmet was a key component in making our wedding as perfect as it was!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Tazlyn W

Food was amazing!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Dyran W

Perla and her team were amazing. When we initially went in for our tasting she sat down with us and answered every question and concern we could have had. The choice was a tough one to make, it all tasted great! Thereafter, it was very easy to update and change/add anything... Read More needed to our wedding day plans! very responsive to emails and phone, which is so important. On our wedding day we made sure to have grabbed a few bites of our food, but this wasn't even needed because that night Heavenly Gormet made sure to pack for us a groom and bride to go plate! So helpful! All the food and everything to go with it was all of what we imagined! THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Brady P

Had the ABSOLUTE best experience with Heavenly Gourmet! Perla was amazing to work with. She really knows her stuff! I loved that we had a tasting the same day that we enquired a meeting, and that my husband and I got to have a tasting of all of the passed Hors d'oeuvres. They... Read More also made it very affordable (and delicious) to have a seated, plated dinner. Including all the china, flatware, and glassware! Would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Danielle K

We just got married on May 28th and we had a great overall experience. Our guests raved about the food which we loved. We had a little mix up regarding the champagne toast and when we reached out to Lorette she went above and beyond to make sure it got cleared up which really... Read More impressed me. One thing to think about if you have a buffet your water glasses on the table are not filled up for your guests so they need to do it themselves. Not a big deal, we have friends help and get them filled for us during dinner. This was more our fault for not understanding the buffet process. The tastings were always top notch and they are so easy to work with! Thanks!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Erin B

Heavenly Gourmet were a dream to work with leading up and on the day of our wedding! We used them for food, bar services, and linen rentals. While we had been warned about all the hidden costs of a wedding prior to starting to plan, with Heavenly Gourmet this was absolutely not... Read More the case. In fact, we were shocked at how many things they do free of charge that other vendors supposedly charge for (cutting the cake, pouring the champagne toast, vendor meals, decorations [including flowers] for the buffet tables). I sent them a lot of emails while planning, and I always received a prompt, friendly, and detailed response, and they were totally willing to work with all of our requests. We were able to do two different tastings (main course and appetizers) and everything was delicious! Plus they scheduled a meeting a few weeks out to go over all of the details, which made me feel very confident that everything would go as planned. And it did! The food turned out great on the day of our wedding (including the several gluten free meals we had requested), and everything worked perfectly from table service, to the bar, to the linens. Hard to believe Heavenly Gourmet are as inexpensive as they are (far less than anyone else we looked at) considering the amazing quality of the service and the food!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Hannah A

Heavenly Gourmet was amazing to work with and the food was outstanding! Everyone at our wedding raved about how great the food was and the macaroni bar at the end of the night was a huge hit! The staff they sent were the sweetest, most helpful people as well! I definitely... Read More recommend using them for your next event or wedding!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 amber h

So when looking for a caterer I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted. Other than good! WOW did they deliver, it's been 2 weeks and I still have people asking me about the food and bummed that I got to take all the leftovers home! When my sister and I went in for the tasting I fell... Read More In love with everything! I ended up choosing the pecan crusted chicken with Chipotle sauce, which I wasn't sure everyone would love. BUT everyone DID love it and they wanted/want more! The macaroni bar was great too, you picked all your toppings! Don't hesitate to hire them for whatever it is your looking for. Everyone was so nice and helpful and the food was delicious.

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Mackenzi G

Heavenly Gourmet was great! Buffet service ran smoothly and we received many compliments about the food from our guests.

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Amana C

We selected Heavenly Gourmet as our caterer for our wedding in February. They have a wide array of options to choose from, at the tastings you get to try all sorts of entrees, sides and appetizers! Perla and staff were so accommodating and a joy to work with. The quote for... Read More appetizer and buffet was very affordable. We booked with Heavenly gourmet on the day of our tasting and received a free mac and cheese bar! Our guest loved all of the food provided by Heavenly Gourmet, you wont be disappointed in their services.

Reviewed on 3/18/2016 Vicky R

Great Customer Service and extremely friendly staff!!! Provided great communication through planning process.

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Julie M

We just got married on December 18th and had Heavenly Gourmet cater our wedding out at Lost Mission. The food was AMAZING!! We had the chicken in poblano sauce, beef tenderloin, candied carrots, two types of salad, and the best part... A mashed potato bar! We have received so... Read More many compliments on the food and specifically how amazing the mashed potatoes were. Loretta and her team did such a great job. Also they sent us home with to-go plates for our weekend get away which was a nice treat! I highly recommend Heavenly Gourmet!

Heavenly Gourmet

Reviewed on 12/11/2015 Amy B

I loved working with Heavenly Gourmet. They were easily accessible by email and phone. More importantly, the food was out of this world! We selected pecan crusted chicken, poblano pasta, salad, rolls, and vegetables. I actually had time to eat my food since they served the groom... Read More and I first! The buffet went smoothly for the rest of the guests. The groom and I even received to go dinners for the wedding night! They really thought of everything. Thank you Heavenly Gourmet for making our wedding food so unforgettable!

Yum, yum, and YUM!

Reviewed on 12/05/2015 Amber M

Heavenly Gourmet was an absolute joy to work with! Everyone we worked with, from the owner to the other women who helped us with all the logistics, were so wonderful. Going to a tasting with them was more like going to family dinner. We laughed, we talked, we ate, and we had so... Read More much fun! They are very attentive to what their clients want and make sure they're food is the best quality. We wanted our chipotle sauce with just a little bit more of a kick, and they did just that! They have so many great deals/discounts/and fun little additions (like a hot cocoa bar) to make the experience so much better! We loved our food and our guests could not stop talking about how great the food was. Heavenly Gourmet was amazing!!!

Excellent Food, Excellent Service

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Ramiro R

All the food from Heavenly Gourmet was delicious. We had appetizers, a buffet dinner, and late night Mac n Cheese bar. We were able to taste every food item (several times!) before the wedding. At the wedding, the staff were courteous and very attentive. They served us and... Read More both parent's tables. We substituted Mexican Coke as our toast and the staff did everything perfect. The displayed the food beautifully and adjusted to our schedule seamlessly. I highly recommend Heavenly Gourmet for any occasion.

Start a Conversation!