Catering for all Budgets

Heavenly Gourmet Catering offers the best in fine foods for any occasion. Whether it be wedding, social function, or luncheon we will provide you with the best eating experience possible. Please give us a call for a complimentary taster at our private setting cafe. Prices start at $10 per person.

$$

Cuisine

Italian, Latin American

Dietary Options

Vegetarian

Buffet, Chef Stations, Passed Appetizers, Food + Catering

5005 West Avenue, San Antonio, TX

Reviewed on 1/06/2014 Samantha M

Heavenly Gourmet did an outstanding job at my wedding! In the planning process they were so nice and patient. My husband is a pretty picky eater and was not too crazy about their popular dishes. Julie worked with us and helped us figure out a different menu. Everything was so delicious! We received so many compliments from our guests about how good the food was. The wait staff that worked our wedding was so kind to everyone! Don't skip out on their appetizers, they were so darn good!

Biggest Compliment About Our Wedding was the FOOD

Reviewed on 5/02/2013 Jaclyn C

When my husband and I were trying to decide on the food for our wedding, we knew we wanted something tasty, but we didn't have it at the top of the list as a part of budget priorities. Heavenly Gourmet was recommended by our wedding venue and since our wedding on February 9, 2013, our most frequent compliment on the wedding has been about how great the food was. I really think our guests think we spent an arm and a leg to provide the food. We have told everyone who has complimented how affordable it actually was because we want to spread the word about how wonderful this company was. We were so impressed with not only the food but the superior service provided on our wedding. Heavenly Gourmet also provided us with bartending services; they even allowed us to buy all of the alcohol and mixers on our own and they just did the serving... which equaled more cost savings! The excellent staff always made sure that my husband and I did not need anything and checked on us frequently throughout the night. I don't think there is a more affordable, professional and genuinely caring company in town that will offer the quality of service and food that Heavenly Gourmet did. We cannot thank them enough for being apart of our wedding day.

AMAZING FOOD!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Alyssa J

The thing I have heard from absolutely everyone who attended our wedding is how AMAZING the food was! Heavenly Gourmet worked with us to create the menu that would work for our cultural wedding and it was delicious!!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Sara H

We had the best experience with HG! From our tastings, to the wedding day, they were amazing. Perla is beyond helpful and made every effort to make sure we were comfortable and our minds were at ease with all of our selections. We rented linens and all glassware thru HG as well. And I am so glad we did, it was so easy to have HG take care of a big part of the wedding, and they made making decisions super easy and give their honest opinions on what will look good or not! Perla is awesome to work with and she even came to the final walk thru at the venue and helped out, and went way beyond with what she had to do. The food is AMAZING. The heavenly stuffed chicken is what we went with, and we didn't stop hearing all night (and after) how great the food was! The staff is excellent too, and had all meals out super quick! Heavenly Gourmet is a great catering company, and makes one of the biggest tasks of planning a wedding super easy, and fun! We really appreciate all that HG did for us to make our day perfect!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2015 A L

Excellent, excellent, excellent! If you haven't already, call Heavenly Gourmet, schedule a tasting and book them immediately! My husband and I were blown away by the level of customer service we received while working with HG. Some wires were crossed prior to our first tasting and HG was so accommodating even though we were not on the schedule. We were offered a second tasting to accommodate a few home recipes we wanted to try out, and everything was delicious! My husband wanted to use a specific mac n cheese recipe for our mac n cheese bar and they happily obliged. We used the bar services and our bartender was extremely courteous to guests. Our guests had wonderful things to say about the food and the service, including the mac n cheese. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 Deborah R

We received so many compliments about the food at our wedding! Heavenly Gourmet did an awesome job with our hors d'oeuvres and dinner! Their service was phenomenal as well! They were very professional and had our guest’s easting in no time at all. They were super easy to work with and responded to any questions we had. They were also very reasonably priced, and helped us to get delicious food without breaking our budget. I would recommend them to any of my family or friends that are getting married or having an event that needs catering.

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Ruby G

The food was amazing! My husband and I could not make up our minds when it came to the food. HG was more then willing to set up several tastings until we could agree on something. They were very punctual and responded to questions promptly. We had a little mishap with a particular drink we requested but Loreta and Pearla went above and beyond to make things right. We did use them for both catering and bar services it made things so much easier to deal with one company for both services. We highly recommend them to anyone look for delicious food for their next event.

Simply the BEST!

Reviewed on 4/04/2015

The food was EXCELLENT!. I can't say enough good things about this caterer. I tried their food at a wedding venue event and again at a personal tasting. Each time the quality of the food was the same. Well after the wedding, guests are still asking for the name of the caterer and stating that they enjoyed the food. And to top it off, the prices are fantastic compared to some other caterers. Staff at the location as well as during my event were extremely professional and helpful. I believe we received a great value and would definitely use them again for additional events. Highly recommend.

Awesome to work with

Reviewed on 2/25/2015 Fernanda V

Heavenly Gourmet was an A+ in our books. Very affordable and the quality of the food is superb. From the initial tasting to the day of, they were very responsive and helped resolve issues down the road. I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

GREAT FOOD!

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Allison M

I had an uncountable number of people come up to me and tell me that the food was amazing. We did have leftovers but they were gone in a day or two because everyone wanted more the next day!

Yum!

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 Vincent M

Each tasting was amazing! we got the full feel for everything! the food was absolutely delicious! they worked with me offering some vegetarian options for my guests and i could not be more happy! thank you so much for providing such a DELICIOUS meal for our wedding!

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Tracey L

My husband and I loved the food! We had limited vendors for our venue and this place had the best food for the price. We had passed out appetizers, platted dinners (salad and entree), cake cutting service and champagne toasts. They were friendly and helpful throughout the whole wedding process.

True Professionals

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Tracey L

They were so easy to work with and they worked with our budget. They are the complete package from food to service. Everyone was impressed by the food and went for seconds. It was served at the right temperature. It was delicious. The staff was on top of everything making sure everyone was happy with their meals. They packaged everything afterwards and took care of the clean up. I didn't have to lift a finger or worry about a thing and could spend my time with my guests. They were fantastic.

Still enjoying the leftovers!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Charles S

We settled on Heavenly Gourmet after going to the Bridal Extravaganza and saw all the other food vendors going to their booth to eat. We elected to go with a buffet for budget reasons but they food was still fantastic and we had so many leftovers! They served us a seated dinner to make sure we ate and even prepared a to go box for the end of the night. We also used them for appetizers during cocktail hour and even saved some for us since we were taking photos after the ceremony! They were affordable and incredibly professional. They fed our other vendors like our photographer, JD and coordinator and all the other vendors love working their events. They did a great job cleaning up and also served as our bartenders. Everything went off without a hitch and the are just an incredibly professional operation. I would recommend the stuffed chicken in the Poblano sauce, roasted potatoes and green beans, can't go wrong!

Great Food

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Theresa S

Heavenly Gourmet is awesome biggest bang for your buck!! They are just awesome the food is wonderful and the services they provide spectacular!! They are so fast and just perfect.. They did the set up of the tables and linens for just a small fee and I Also got bar services through them as well...Everything was great they cleaned everything up at the end and did the break down of everything I couldn't get over how fast and great they are!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Jackie H

We met with Heavenly Gourmet on our first of 3 catering appointments, and I wish we would have just signed the contract then. Seriously, don't waste your time with anyone else. The food we tried at our tasting was wonderful so I did expect the quality to go down a bit when cooking for 200 instead of 2, but I was wrong. The food at the wedding tasted the exact same as it did in the tasting. Everybody raved about the passed appetizers and the dinner. Although it's only been 3 weeks, we still have people telling us how much they loved the dinner and wish they could have taken some home with them. The service at the wedding was great and everyone looked professional. I would highly suggest Heavenly Gourmet to anyone looking for a caterer!

good food, great service

Reviewed on 9/05/2014 Kristin H

working with heavenly gourmet was EASY! I was planing my wedding from California and they were able to answer any of my questions, set up tastings whenever I would be in town including extra tastings when we decided to add additional items to our menu. the service was fabulous, and the food tasted even better the day of our wedding than it had at the tasting. everything was fresh, and hot! many of our guests commented on how good the food was, and when we went around to different tables to greet everyone almost everyones plates were licked clean! we worked with Julie most of the time and she was FABULOUS always making sure our wants and needs were met!

Wonderful food and service!

Reviewed on 7/21/2014 Minh N

I picked Heavenly Gourmet from the Pearl's list of ordered vendors and am so happy I did! Everyone in the office was friendly and helpful whenever I'd bring by another payment equipped with multiple questions. They had no problems accommodating our special requests for our cocktail hour and were able to quickly give us a price quote for something they normally don't provide. The food received many compliments and the service was great. The staff made every effort to ensure my husband and I had anything we needed.

Great Catering Service

Reviewed on 7/19/2014 Amanda S

Heavenly Gourmet was amazing to work with for our wedding. They were flexible when scheduling tastings and were always available to answer whatever questions I had. Our guests loved all the appetizers and the main course meal. Excellent service all around!

Options at all price points

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 Jenna O

We used Heavenly Gourmet for our 6/14/14 wedding. They allowed us to make changes the last week and we received several compliments on the food. They also did our linen and chair rentals. Would have given them 5 stars but there was an issue with our historical venue which required additional insurances above what they had and it took a while to secure. They got it done in time, but cut it very close. Overall we were vert satisfied with their services and good.

Totally Worth It

Reviewed on 6/24/2014 Lindsey H

I loved their food from the beginning! All of our guests keep mentioning how great the Fried Mac and Cheese and Stuffed Chicken was. We loved their food and service! I would HIGHLY recommend them to friends and family!

EXCELLENT

Reviewed on 5/27/2014 Meesha B

We hired Heavenly Gourmet to cater our wedding and everything was brilliant. They always answered the phone, they stayed on top of my event timeline and the quality of food surpassed the price we were charged. I will forever recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a caterer.

Best Wedding Choice, hands down

Reviewed on 5/23/2014 Rebecca R

My wedding was 4.25.2014, I reviewed Heavenly Gourmet on Wedding Wire and this is what I have to say: "Heavenly Gourmet was AMAZING!!!!! I had first heard of them when a friend wanted them for her wedding and was sad that they were already booked that day. When I went to the open house for what would become my wedding venue, Heavenly Gourmet was one of the caterers there. I ran to try their food after hearing so many positive things about them. They did NOT disappoint. We booked them right away and it was one of the best decisions of our wedding. We wound up going with the Heavenly Stuffed chicken and Feta Basil mashed potatoes. We are STILL getting compliments on how great our food was. We had left overs and even ate them for lunch AND dinner the next two days and fought over the last plate! BOOK HEAVENLY GOURMET!!!! We tried other caterers just to be sure and they were just a waste of time. Too expensive for bland, dry food. Heavenly Gourmet was BEYOND catered food and stepped up to the plate the day of our wedding for way less than other people who simple did not compare. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone." You guys were amazing. Thank you for making my big day wonderful and delicious. lol

Absolutely Delicious!

Reviewed on 5/21/2014 Laura M

The food was absolutely delicious! And while going into it I didn't think the food would be one of the most memorable parts of our wedding, I was pleasantly surprised to have so many guests tell us how much they loved the food. Many guests told us they had multiple servings, and one guest even told us it was the best food they'd ever had at a wedding! The only other feedback I received from guests that was slightly negative was that the servers were sort of Nazis about portions. In our case, we ended up having less guests than we ordered food for, but I can see why normally they'd have to be strict with portions. Outside of food, we purchased our own alcohol as it was a much better deal. It would have been nice to have the caterer handle everything, but we just couldn't fit it in our budget. When it came time to break things down, they were SHOCKINGLY efficient! My father in law couldn't believe how quickly they had cleaned everything up and put everything away.

PICKY EATERS

Reviewed on 5/12/2014 Marivel A

I have a family filled with picky eaters, and everyone loved our wedding plate. I got many complements about the food, and even weeks after the wedding, I had people craving our wedding food. I definitely recommend Heavenly Gourmet. The tasting was a great experience, the staff was wonderful, and the bartenders were awesome! Everyone loved the drinks and had a great time. -Marivel & David

TO Heavenly Gourmet, LLC