H-E-B Blooms San Antonio

(12)

San Antonio, TX

H-E-B Blooms San Antonio

Think of us as your personal floral boutique—no matter the size of your budget. With our premiere collection of fresh cut flowers, plants and expert designers, we'll transform your wedding into something truly unforgettable. Serving the Houston area with 8 shops. See all locations at our website.

$

Type

Wedding Day Flowers

1150 NW Loop 1604, San Antonio, TX

HEB Blooms Flowers

Reviewed on 8/04/2012 Laura B

HEB had low prices on all of their flowers. My consultant, Becca, was so wonderful! She was honest in pricing, helped me with my decisions, and made each bouquet and arrangement absolutely beautiful. I got a ton of flowers for under 1000 dollars... it's an amazing deal!

Wedding Bouquet

Reviewed on 11/30/2012 Valerie M

The only fresh flowers I used were for my wedding bouquet. I picked a mix of calla lilies and roses. They turned out just like I imagined.

HEB Blooms - Almost perfect

Reviewed on 7/30/2012 Michelle S

I worked with Rebecca at the 1604/Blanco location (former Lincoln Heights location). She was SO creative and attentive to my wishes. She was recommended by a co-worker and definitely met my expectations. The only complaint really I have is that my ring bearers bout DID NOT match the flower girls halo and basket. The pictures definitely show it. : ( Just remember future brides things will not be perfect. Please tell yourself that to help you get through the small quirks of a wedding. Good luck. I definitely recommend Rebecca. Michelle S.

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Cherise W

This girls are truly talented in making arrangements! Our flowers looked amazing I would us HEB again for any floral needs!

Perfect

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Ashley S

Rebecca was the biggest help and our flowers were absolutely beautiful. We were kind of hesitant to use HEB for our wedding but once we saw the finished product we were amazed!! Highly recommend using HEB Flowers for a high quality flower with a low cost.

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Theresa S

Really think this was the biggest bang for my buck flowers where absolutely gorgeous!! Great service they delivered the flowers and they new exactly where everything was going! ! Heb blooms did a fantastic job!

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Tanya J

I got my fresh flowers from HEB Blooms-Lincoln Heights. The arrangements were beautiful. My bouquet was amazing, it was hard to get rid of it. Mary Jo was amazing to work with and extremely helpful since I am no flower connoisseur. I had so many compliments on the flowers.

Beautif

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Crystal M

All the bouquets were just how I imagined them and my bouquet was amazing! The ring bearer boutinerre was too cute! The centerpiece arrangements were just how I wanted them so beautiful. Only thing was I was missing a bouquet for one of my brides maids we worked it out and used my throw bouquet but other than that they did awesome!

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Sarah M

I recently used H-E-B Blooms for the flowers at my wedding and they were gorgeous! My bouquet was absolutely amazing. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Great price, decent flowers but terrible service

Reviewed on 4/16/2013 Janine K

I used the Bandera/1604 store. Overall, the flowers were good. Great price, mostly happy with the product. The only mess up was that I ordered 3 3-4 inch pomander balls for my 2 1/2 year old flower girls and the ones that got delivered were at least 8-10 inches and completely too big and unusable for my small flower girls. However, the people who work in the floral department were not very competent. I had to repeat and triple check details of my order multiple times because they could not seem to get it together. In addition, I was told to bring the glass vases back to the store after the wedding (I rented those for $70 instead of using the free paper mache ones) and I would receive half my money back. On the plus side, they messed up and attempted to give me $50 back instead of $35. However, they would not give me cash because I didn't have the receipt (although they had a copy of it and the contract in hand) with me and gave me store credit instead. Which is fine since I'll of course use it, but very annoying.

BEAUTIFUL

Reviewed on 3/25/2013 Kim P

I worked with Teri at the HEB on Blanco/1604 and couldn't have asked for a better florist! She was so nice and willing to make everything look as I envisioned. I brought her pictures of things I liked and suggestions to better fit my colors/theme and she made it happen! They arrived on time for setup and made everything look great! From the huge floral sprays for my ceremony all the way down to my toss bouquet, everything was beautiful!

HEB Central Market

Reviewed on 12/08/2012 Connie b

Jackie was very helpful and the arrangements were beautiful, but the boutonnieres and corsages were falling apart.

Send Email