$ – Inexpensive

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1150 NW Loop 1604, San Antonio, TX

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Sarah M

Kristina at Stone Oak did an AMAZING job, my arrangements looked wonderful, and so did the wedding flowers. She worked within my budget, and even helped me cut costs. She kept in contact with me up until the wedding and answered any questions I had. I even got more flowers... Read More than I thought I would get, I definitely recommend.

2016-09-07T12:04:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you for selecting H-E-B Blooms as your florist for your wedding. We appreciate your business and thank you for recognizing Kristina on her amazing job with your designs and customer service. We look forward to working with you again.

Wedding Bouquet

Reviewed on 11/30/2012 Valerie M

The only fresh flowers I used were for my wedding bouquet. I picked a mix of calla lilies and roses. They turned out just like I imagined.

HEB Blooms - Almost perfect

Reviewed on 7/30/2012 Michelle S

I worked with Rebecca at the 1604/Blanco location (former Lincoln Heights location). She was SO creative and attentive to my wishes. She was recommended by a co-worker and definitely met my expectations. The only complaint really I have is that my ring bearers bout DID NOT... Read More match the flower girls halo and basket. The pictures definitely show it. : ( Just remember future brides things will not be perfect. Please tell yourself that to help you get through the small quirks of a wedding. Good luck. I definitely recommend Rebecca. Michelle S.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Victoria F

I used the HEB Blooms located in Boerne, TX. On the positive side of the spectrum, Jessica was wonderfully accessible when setting up my order. She was kind enough to pull together a lovely bridal portrait bouquet with relatively short notice and made great adjustments to the... Read More final day-of bouquet based on critiques I had. She supplied us with more than enough loose sprigs of flowers to decorate tiny bottles among our minimalist centerpieces, per our request. I was also wonderfully surprised by our boutonnieres; we encased flowers in rifle shells - and I was skeptical on how they'd turn out - but they were perfect. In the end, the big issue was the bridesmaids bouquets. My request was that each of the four bouquets would focus on a different flower, specifying which flowers each bouquet should have, however on the morning of the wedding when I came downstairs upon delivery , I saw four identical bouquets. My stepfather had to run after the van as it drove away, only for us to be told that they didn't have enough extras of two of the four flowers to fix the bouquets how I originally requested. Long story short, we had to redo the bouquets ourselves. I'm sure, as this was an unusual request and a busy wedding season, this is an unlikely snafu for the location, as they were otherwise very nice to work with. Admittedly flowers were not high priority for me when booking my vendors, and ultimately everything looked lovely. Very convenient services and location.

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Marlana S

I worked with Allison at the HEB at Lincoln Heights. She was amazing. We sat down and she planned out everything I wanted. My bouquet was absolutely beautiful! Arrangements were amazing! I had the smallest budget for my flowers, and heb was able to do so much, and their... Read More arrangements looked better than most of the fancy flower shops I visited. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Mackenzi G

We used HEB Blooms from the HEB on Hwy 46 in New Braunfels, TX. Everything was delivered to the appropriate site (ceremony flowers to church and center pieces to reception venue). The center pieces were beautiful and reasonably priced. My bouquet was GORGEOUS! We were 100%... Read More satisfied with HEB Blooms!

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Cherise W

This girls are truly talented in making arrangements! Our flowers looked amazing I would us HEB again for any floral needs!

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Ashley S

Rebecca was the biggest help and our flowers were absolutely beautiful. We were kind of hesitant to use HEB for our wedding but once we saw the finished product we were amazed!! Highly recommend using HEB Flowers for a high quality flower with a low cost.

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Theresa S

Really think this was the biggest bang for my buck flowers where absolutely gorgeous!! Great service they delivered the flowers and they new exactly where everything was going! ! Heb blooms did a fantastic job!

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Tanya J

I got my fresh flowers from HEB Blooms-Lincoln Heights. The arrangements were beautiful. My bouquet was amazing, it was hard to get rid of it. Mary Jo was amazing to work with and extremely helpful since I am no flower connoisseur. I had so many compliments on the flowers.

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Crystal M

All the bouquets were just how I imagined them and my bouquet was amazing! The ring bearer boutinerre was too cute! The centerpiece arrangements were just how I wanted them so beautiful. Only thing was I was missing a bouquet for one of my brides maids we worked it out and used... Read More my throw bouquet but other than that they did awesome!

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Sarah M

I recently used H-E-B Blooms for the flowers at my wedding and they were gorgeous! My bouquet was absolutely amazing. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Great price, decent flowers but terrible service

Reviewed on 4/16/2013 Janine K

I used the Bandera/1604 store. Overall, the flowers were good. Great price, mostly happy with the product. The only mess up was that I ordered 3 3-4 inch pomander balls for my 2 1/2 year old flower girls and the ones that got delivered were at least 8-10 inches and completely... Read More too big and unusable for my small flower girls. However, the people who work in the floral department were not very competent. I had to repeat and triple check details of my order multiple times because they could not seem to get it together. In addition, I was told to bring the glass vases back to the store after the wedding (I rented those for $70 instead of using the free paper mache ones) and I would receive half my money back. On the plus side, they messed up and attempted to give me $50 back instead of $35. However, they would not give me cash because I didn't have the receipt (although they had a copy of it and the contract in hand) with me and gave me store credit instead. Which is fine since I'll of course use it, but very annoying.

Reviewed on 3/25/2013 Kim P

I worked with Teri at the HEB on Blanco/1604 and couldn't have asked for a better florist! She was so nice and willing to make everything look as I envisioned. I brought her pictures of things I liked and suggestions to better fit my colors/theme and she made it happen! They... Read More arrived on time for setup and made everything look great! From the huge floral sprays for my ceremony all the way down to my toss bouquet, everything was beautiful!

HEB Central Market

Reviewed on 12/08/2012 Connie b

Jackie was very helpful and the arrangements were beautiful, but the boutonnieres and corsages were falling apart.

HEB Blooms Flowers

Reviewed on 8/04/2012 Laura B

HEB had low prices on all of their flowers. My consultant, Becca, was so wonderful! She was honest in pricing, helped me with my decisions, and made each bouquet and arrangement absolutely beautiful. I got a ton of flowers for under 1000 dollars... it's an amazing deal!

Start a Conversation!