Timeless + Fresh Wedding Images

Minneapolis, MN

Wonderful Photographer!!

Reviewed on 1/27/2012 Amy V

Heidi was my wedding photographer in September of 2010. I can't say enough good things about Heidi. She captured our day perfectly - she did all the traditional posed group shots with the wedding party but then kind of faded into the background for a while and just shot... Read More 'moments'...which are the most precious photos to look at now. She also took my new husband and I aside for about an hour after the ceremony for some 'alone shots'. That hour may be one of my favorite memories of my wedding day - and you can see that in my face in the photos. I felt so incredibly comfortable with her and her shooting partner - like they were old friends. My wedding photos are one of my most prized possessions and I owe that feeling to Heidi. She is very talented and a sweetheart to boot!! I highly recommend Heidi Lynn Photography.

Exceptionally talented photographer

Reviewed on 12/21/2011 Kathy B

Heidi has a beautiful talent for capturing the emotion of the moment. She captured the small details as well as the big essentials. Heidi was wonderful to work with on our wedding day! Not to mention great in the planning stages. She helped guied my wedding day timeline and... Read More came prepared with creative ideas! She was very easy to work with and made my husband and I feel very relaxed. My husband doesn't like taking pictures and she did a great job getting him out of his shell. We love all of our photos!! A definite treasure from our special day. I highly recommend HLP Photography.

All Smiles!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Liz M

Heidi is such a great photographer and she really knows what she is doing. For my husband and I we really wanted someone who could tell us what to do while still open to any ideas we may throw into the mix. Heidi was all that and more! She gave us all we wanted even when we... Read More asked her to choreograph a picture with 30+ people including 5 kids! Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 9/06/2011 Angela M

Heidi is so talented and easy to work with!!

Amazing Eye

Reviewed on 7/18/2011 Katie P

Heidi has such a creative and amazing eye for photography. The way she captured our day still amazes me.

Reviewed on 9/21/2010 Jill H

Heidi is just...amazing. She traveled to be with us in our small town wedding, captured every single important moment, put up a HUGE sneak peek of photos in less than 2 weeks, and produced some of the most beautiful photos I've ever seen. She's got a knack for true... Read More journalistic, creative photography. Exceeded our expectations, and worth every penny (and more!)

TO Heidi Lynn Photography