Shop Hello Beautiful Bridal & Formal Wear Today!

Say Hello to Kearney's award-winning bridal, party & formal wear attire! Select from a variety of styles for bridal, maids, mothers-of, flower girls, social occasions fashion and shop Tip Top Tux for gentlemen. Hello Beautiful Bridal & Formal Wear offers professional alterations in-store to create the precise fit for your attire. Also, if you need someone to help you officially say "I do", two professional officiants are available to help create your perfect ceremony. Enjoy an experience totally focused on your vision, your style, and your big day. Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Rentals, Fashion Services, Fashion

5012 3rd Avenue, Kearney, NE (308) 708-0678

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Ashley B

I purchased my bridesmaids dresses and rented the tuxes here for wedding this past April. The girls here are very knowledgable and helpful! They answered all my questions and kept me in the loop about everything. They are flexible and made changes without hesitation if I changed... Read More something. Very happy with this store and definitely recommend to others!

2016-06-12T13:51:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We truly, truly appreciate it! These reviews mean so much to our business. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Bridget V

Megan and Jenna at Hello Beautiful were such a joy to work with! They always made me feel comfortable and cared about which was nice since planning a wedding can be stressful. We did the tuxes through them too from Tip Top Tux and it was so easy and nice to have it all in the... Read More same spot! Highly recommend this place to engaged couples!!!

2016-10-19T14:10:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a joy to help you prepare for your big day! We really appreciate your review. It means a lot to our growing business. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Caitlin T

Hello Beautiful has a great selection of stylish, modern dresses! The owners were very helpful and were able to help me find the perfect dress for my wedding! I wish that they could have done in-house alterations on the dress, but they gave good recommendations for seamstresses... Read More in the area. They also steamed my dress for free before the wedding!

2017-06-20T16:16:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind review! It was a joy to work with you!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Zack J

I am writing this review because picking out your wedding dress is a BIG DEAL and you want to make sure it is in experienced hands for alterations. That was not the case in my situation. I will start at the beginning, which was a wonderful experience. Living out of state, I was... Read More really set on getting a dress in Kearney because my mom, who has cancer, lives in Kearney and cannot travel. The owners were considerate and patient with us while I picked out the dress I wanted, which was in April 2016. At the time, the dress I wanted did not fit me where it clasped across the back, so they suggested ordering 2 sizes bigger. Note: I did say I planned on losing weight, but they convinced me that I really needed 2 sizes larger (size 16). A few months later (and 10+ pounds lighter) I flew in to try on the dress they had ordered. The dress was huge and I felt like I was drowning. At that fitting, they suggested putting in D cups to fill in the empty space between my body and the dress, then convinced me that with some quick-fix alterations, it would fit the next time I came in. I again expressed concern that it seemed way too big for me. This was PRIOR to any alterations. Since this is their profession though, I trusted their judgement and felt that they had the means to alter it, correctly. I came in a month later to find they did half of the alterations that they said they would. Unfortunately, the alterations that they did complete were awful. The back of the dress hung on me. I could fit both my arms in the back of my dress where it zipped up. When I sat down, my underwear was visible it was so saggy. They claimed it should "fit loosely" and that was how it was supposed to look. I requested to try on the original dress that I fell in love with the first time (a size 12) again...only to find that it fit me like a glove. I asked if there was any way I could exchange/swap their 12 for the 16, but I got a blank stare and a response of, "This is your dress, we can't sell it to anyone else because we already altered it." AKA, we messed up the alterations so badly we can't reverse them and sell it to anyone else. I was charged $100 for "alterations" that were a complete disaster. There was no sympathy from the person who did my alterations. Even after our wedding, I am affected by the experience and hope that this does not happen to anyone else. My request to the owners of this establishment is to not advertise or tell Brides-to-Be that someone on staff can do alterations when they clearly are not experienced or capable of this. The seamstress that I found, last second, had to take all of their "alterations" out and start from scratch. Seeing my dream dress all cut up in front of me, 5 days before the wedding, was traumatizing. She is a life saver and was able to alter the dress appropriately so it actually fit. It would be appreciated by future brides to give them a recommendation of someone in town to do their alterations, especially with how meaningful and expensive wedding dresses are. They have beautiful dresses here and the ladies know their fashion, but I would avoid alterations here at all costs!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Allison D

Every time I walked into the store I was greeted by one of the girls! They made me feel beautiful and important!

2016-06-29T17:50:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We truly, truly appreciate it! Your feedback is so valuable to new businesses like ours. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience!

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Alexis P

These girls are great to work with! They were very patient with me when choosing a wedding dress, as I am very indecisive. They were easy to work with when it came to bridesmaid dresses as well! I love that they have an affordable line of maids dresses that still look great. I... Read More am so happy with their wonderful customer service! Highly recommend!

2016-04-26T15:29:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! We truly appreciate it!!! These reviews mean so much to our business. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Megan + Jenna

Megan and Jenna have partnered together to provide Nebraska with a fun and modern shopping experience for life's biggest events. They share a passion for helping shoppers envision their big day from start to finish! Born and raised in Kearney, Nebraska, the sisters love owning a business in their hometown and working with shoppers from miles around.