Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

450 N. Paulina St., Chicago, IL (312) 226-2440

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Lori K

Alyssa was a delight to work with and such a talented florist. From the beginning of the process to the end we could not have been more confident or pleased. Everything looked gorgeous and fresh and exactly what my daughter had envisioned.

highly professional and wonderful work!

Reviewed on 5/06/2013 Janet S

Natalie from Hello Darling is highly professional and has outstanding taste, creativity, and attention to detail. Her services are expensive, so Hello Darling is not for someone on a tight budget. But her work was exceptional and I was able to enjoy my wedding weekend with... Read More complete confidence that she would execute our vision perfectly, which she did. She has great ideas and pays attention to the details, and her work transformed our wedding space. Our guests raved about the flowers, linens, candles, and overall look of our venue, as well as my gorgeous bouquet. I highly recommend Hello Darling.

It was better than perfect!

Reviewed on 7/16/2012 Amanda M

Natalie is amazing! I went to her with colors, time of year, and that was pretty much it. She worked with me to figure out a style we loved (very sleek and modern, but graceful) and turned our colors (navy and bright green) into a beautiful, romantic, classic wedding. She did... Read More all of the decor for our wedding, and the room was aglow with beautiful candles and the most beautiful towering flowers. They were on top of everything and so easy to work with. I can't say enough about them. She is a true artist.

Natalie @ Hello Darling is my hero.

Reviewed on 7/15/2011 Gabrielle B

Natalie @ Hello Darling is my hero. I planned my Chicago June wedding from the West Coast with the help of Katie Kozlowski of Dettagli Weddings. Katie introduced me to Hello Darling and another, larger event decoration/florist company. I meet with both in February. At first,... Read More I didn't really think that Hello Darling's vintage vibe would be appropriate for my wedding at The Modern Wing. When I came back in April, I met with both companies again, this time for a sample. The first company was a disaster. It wasn't at all what I wanted & I was afraid that I had miscommunicated the look I was going for. Naturally, I started freaking out because the wedding was only a few months away and I still needed a florist. Then I went to Hello Darling for her sample... and it was PERFECT! Working with Natalie was amazing because she really listened to my likes & dislikes, worked closely with my planner to learn more about my tastes and truly captured the aesthetic we were going for. She's an extremely versatile floral designer and did an amazing job with my modern wing wedding. She's also honest, has great taste, and will stear you in the right direction, which I really appreciated. A few weeks before the wedding, we had to change the location of our ceremony within the museum. She could have just kept to the original decor plan that we had agreed upon, but instead she pointed out areas where we could change the decor to make it more appropriate for the new space (for no additional charge, I might add). I really appreciated that she went that extra mile to make sure that our ceremony looked perfect. And the reception flowers and personal flowers were absolutely amazing and gorgeous. They were so much better than I could have imagined that they would be. I loved them sooo much. Working with Natalie was a dream and I'm so happy that my planner recommended her.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 11/24/2010 Laura R

Natalie was such a pleasure to work with. At our initial meeting, she was able to help me figure out exactly what I was wanted--which was difficult to do, since I have a very specific taste. She immediately understood my style and stuck to it. Natalie was patient, thorough,... Read More and helpful throughout the entire process, and she worked with me to make sure I didn't stray too much from my budget. The final product was fabulous! I still smile when I think about how absolutely stunning my bouquet was, and the bridesmaids bouquets were gorgeous, as well. The centerpieces looked exactly as I had imagined they would based on Natalie's description. Each bloom was vibrant and high quality. I received so many compliments on everything. Thank you, Natalie, for doing such a wonderful job!!

Fabulous Florist!

Reviewed on 5/26/2010 Jen K

I was referred to Hello Darling by my caterer and thought they were amazing to work with. Natalie at Hello Darling was so good at putting my vague ideas into action by making stunning centerpieces and gorgeous bouquets. She made great suggestions for the small touches like... Read More bathroom, bar, and cocktail table floral accents. Hello Darling was easy to work with and delivered great quality floral designs. I would recommend them to any bride.

Review for Hello Darling

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Amanda S

Natalie was so accomodating and easy to work with. We came to her late in the planning after a minor florist issue, and we stayed on schedule and on budget. She went above and beyond: we purchased flowers from her for our cake table and didn't DREAM she would be doing what... Read More she did to our cake. It looked fabulous, and way more than expected.

Review for Hello Darling

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Jennifer B

Very modern and good taste. She was imaginative, and delivered exactly the atmosphere I had in mind. Good eye for color and coordination.;Ended up costing more than expected.