Henkel Hall Event and Wedding Center

Round Top, TX

Country Elegance - Henkel Hall Round Top, Texas

Henkel Hall Wedding Venue , an 8,000 sq.ft. indoor hall beside the 1872 Haw Creek Chapel, and The Grove, where you can get married beneath the centuries old Live Oak trees, was beautifully designed to create a memorable wedding experience that will last a lifetime. Serving Austin and Houston areas.

Backyard, Ballroom, Park, Church

201 N. Live Oak St., Round Top, TX (979) 249-5840

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Mystic D

Oh my gosh, Henkel Hall is amazing. This is the best venue I've ever seen. We are so happy we chose to get married here. The minute my now husband saw the place (he hadn't even gone in yet) he said, "this is it!" I didn't even have to convince him! Gerald, the event manager,... Read More is THE BEST. So nice, friendly and easy to work with. This Hall is beautiful, fun to decorate and we got so many compliments on it. Being only 90 miles from Houston, it is so very worth the drive! Thank you Gerald for the wedding of my dreams!!

Meet The Events Director

Jennifer Tobola

Jenny, a certified event specialist, specializing in human relations and public speaking. She has cultivated it into a passionate career in helping others pursue perfection on the most important day of their lives. She has combined her exceptional organization and attention to detail to create seamless events for clients. The most important aspect of the planning process for Jenny is to design a calm, stress free environment for her clients to enjoy their big day.