Henry Leung Photography

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo

New York, NY
NYC and Long Island

Reviewed on 4/11/2016

We asked Henry to cover a few hours of our Manhattan wedding and he really maximized the time. Henry is quick and professional and he created some artistic shots in keeping with our retro theme.

The Best!

Reviewed on 12/21/2015

Henry is a pleasure to work with and is a amazing photographer resulting in amazing photography. Henry is talented, responsive, and a true professional. Henry went above and beyond to make sure our perfect day was captured - the happiest moment of our lives. To this day, my... Read More wife and I still talk about how happy we are with the wedding photos that Henry took. Yes, there are many photographers out there, but even a couple of years since our wedding, we still continue to use Henry for our annual family pictures and special occasions - birthday parties and baptisms. In addition, friends of ours have also hired Henry for his services based on his amazing work.

Good memory!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2015

My wife and I chose Henry as our wedding photographer. As of today, we are so glad that we made the right choice. He is very professional and patient. We were rushed to get the final photo printout to bring them with us during our honeymoon. He was able to finish the editing and... Read More gave us the perfect printout within the limited time frame. We were very satisfied with the final products and his services. We would definitely come back to do the photographing with our new born daughter.

Henry Delivered 100% and More

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

We searched countless photographers, speaking with them about their style, process and portfolio. We saw there were lots of younger untried photographers, or older established companies that offered silly extras like sunrise filters, and then the real artist professionals such... Read More as Henry Leung. Through-out the entire process, from the planning phase, event itself, and post production, Henry was perfect and experienced in his handling of the situation. If you are looking for the best value and wedding photographer in Long Island call him. I am not paid to say this clearly, I am just trying to pay the luck forward...

Beautiful Modern Photos

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Lily T

Henry Leung came highly recommended by a friend in the fashion business. We had a simple traditional Chinese wedding but our photos were certainly not traditional. Henry gave it a modern look with his own style. We had a big party with 1,000 guests (you heard right) and he... Read More was able to capture all the moments surrounding the chaos. He was patient, gave great advice and made my wedding look effortless and beautiful. I have recommended him to my friends who were all equally as happy.

Wedding Photos

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

It was great working with Henry. Henry was very flexible with our hectic schedule from the preliminary meeting with him on work day evening to the day of the wedding. My family members loves to take photos as well and had a great experience working with Henry since he made sure... Read More that the family got their shots. I also had the photobooth provided by Henry. He has a lot of different props.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Regina Y

Henry did an amazing job as our photographer for our wedding back in 2008. He was personable, punctual, and reliable. We just referred him to my sister's upcoming wedding. We love his work!

# 1 Photographer

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Henry L

We are so very pleased with the pictures - they are so beautiful and will forever remind us of our wonderful wedding day. As the website is now launched and our guests are jumping on-line for viewing, we continue to receive comments on how absolutely beautiful and unique the... Read More pictures are. We are certain we have been working with the city's #1 photographer and we have genuinely enjoyed your work as well as your crew. Thank you so much for everything.

Fun, casual pics

Reviewed on 1/07/2013 Antonette A

We found Henry through one of his former clients, and decided to hire him as the photographer for our wedding this past September. He has an eye for fun, casual pictures, and uses the surroundings as a basis for inspiration. Some of our favorite photos are so unique, I know we... Read More wouldn't have gotten them if someone else had taken our pictures. What I'd recommend for any bride is to write a list of must-take photos, so you don't forget that some stock photos are important as well.

Wedding Pics Galore!

Reviewed on 7/07/2012 Joyce C

We got married in June, and Henry was our photographer. We took photos in the morning on the beach/boardwalk in Lido Beach and then throughout the day at the wedding venue. We had 230 guests which is fairly large, so there was a lot of running around involved, and he handled it... Read More nicely. We actually opted for an additional photographer. The 2nd photographer (Ben) started in the morning with my husband while Henry started with me and the girls. It costs extra for a 2nd photographer, but it's totally worth it. We received our proofs today. Henry spent many hours editing/touching up our photos and they look really good! He gave us printed proofs of his photos, a DVD of the files, and a DVD of all of Ben's photos.

Stunning photos

Reviewed on 10/10/2010 lyndsey c

We organised our wedding from the UK and only met our suppliers once., Henry was brilliant with great commmunications and on the day delivered a totally professional and excellant service. The photos make us cry with joy as he captured the essence of the day and we'll always... Read More have the photos to remind us of our very happy day.