Henry Leung Photography

New York, NY
NYC and Long Island

Good memory!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2015

My wife and I chose Henry as our wedding photographer. As of today, we are so glad that we made the right choice. He is very professional and patient. We were rushed to get the final photo printout to bring them with us during our honeymoon. He was able to finish the editing and... Read More gave us the perfect printout within the limited time frame. We were very satisfied with the final products and his services. We would definitely come back to do the photographing with our new born daughter.

Henry Delivered 100% and More

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

We searched countless photographers, speaking with them about their style, process and portfolio. We saw there were lots of younger untried photographers, or older established companies that offered silly extras like sunrise filters, and then the real artist professionals such... Read More as Henry Leung. Through-out the entire process, from the planning phase, event itself, and post production, Henry was perfect and experienced in his handling of the situation. If you are looking for the best value and wedding photographer in Long Island call him. I am not paid to say this clearly, I am just trying to pay the luck forward...

Beautiful Modern Photos

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Lily T

Henry Leung came highly recommended by a friend in the fashion business. We had a simple traditional Chinese wedding but our photos were certainly not traditional. Henry gave it a modern look with his own style. We had a big party with 1,000 guests (you heard right) and he... Read More was able to capture all the moments surrounding the chaos. He was patient, gave great advice and made my wedding look effortless and beautiful. I have recommended him to my friends who were all equally as happy.

Wedding Photos

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

It was great working with Henry. Henry was very flexible with our hectic schedule from the preliminary meeting with him on work day evening to the day of the wedding. My family members loves to take photos as well and had a great experience working with Henry since he made sure... Read More that the family got their shots. I also had the photobooth provided by Henry. He has a lot of different props.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Regina Y

Henry did an amazing job as our photographer for our wedding back in 2008. He was personable, punctual, and reliable. We just referred him to my sister's upcoming wedding. We love his work!

# 1 Photographer

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Henry L

We are so very pleased with the pictures - they are so beautiful and will forever remind us of our wonderful wedding day. As the website is now launched and our guests are jumping on-line for viewing, we continue to receive comments on how absolutely beautiful and unique the... Read More pictures are. We are certain we have been working with the city's #1 photographer and we have genuinely enjoyed your work as well as your crew. Thank you so much for everything.