Artistic, Classic, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Film Photography

Bow2010

Columbus, OH Ohio & Destination (614) 719-9904

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Alexis H

Everything about Henry Photography is beyond amazing. Their work surpasses what you will imagine will come from your photographs and they themselves are so fun and easy to work with. I cannot say enough good things about them and would recommend them to every single person who... Read More is looking for the best photos and best photography experience they will ever have.

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Alyse A

Ashley & Coty, you all are the best!!! Hands down! They are both WAY more than just "wedding photographers!" They did our engagement shoot in Columbus, and then happily offered to shoot our out of state wedding in HHI, SC!! Ashley was absolutely amazing as she was with me and... Read More my girls the entire day (and the day before!) She went wayyy above and beyond, and all of my family members even complimented how sweet, talented, and down to earth she was!! Heck, she even bustled my dress without hesitation! Coty and Ashley are more like friends than anything, and we are SO HAPPY we chose them!! My husband and all his groomsmen had equally amazing compliments about Coty, too as he was with them all day! (You get the best of both worlds with this husband and wife team!) :) We would highly highly recommend them to anyone looking for photographers!! Their work is a perfect example of how truly talented they are! Their personalities, organization, and creativity just proves that they're the best!!! We love you guys!! :) thank you for EVERYTHING!!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Madeline M

Ashley is a literal superstar. We planned a small wedding and our budget was even smaller, and she was able to work within our budget and ask to customize a service package that worked for everyone. I'm not easily relaxed in front of a camera, but she was so sweet and personable... Read More it felt like we were old friends, and she was able to get such great natural shots of my husband and I as a result! She also somehow managed to get our entire 75-person wedding to put their drinks down and sit still for a group photo, which is honestly nothing short of a miracle. We had our photos back quickly and they are BEAUTIFUL. I would recommend Ashley and Coty to EVERYONE. They know the best spots for photo ops and they do absolutely incredible work.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Sarah K

Henry Photography is truly outstanding! Ashley and Coty captured moments that we will never forget from our September 10th wedding at the Ohio Statehouse. Ashley and Coty were recommended by many friends and they were the first vendors we met with! They were one of the best... Read More decisions we made for our wedding! Ashley and Coty traveled with us to our special place for our engagement photos and made us feel so comfortable and so excited for all that they would capture on our wedding day. On the wedding day they were so supportive, creative and beyond talented. Our bridal party kept commenting on how awesome they both were throughout the day! Ashley and Coty are both genuine, kind, dedicated and hard working individuals who truly have the bride and grooms interests at heart. Their talent is phenomenal and we feel blessed to have had one of the best photographers in Columbus capture our wedding. Thank you Ashley and Coty for everything throughout this process and we can't wait to work with you both again!

Reviewed on 2/08/2016 Jaleh D

Ashely and Coty were our dream come true! They we're so amazing and totally made the most yucky day the most beautiful one! Henry photography is amazing! I would recommend them to any bride!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

I can't say enough good things about Henry Photography. The photos of my daughter's wedding looked like they were out of a Bridal Magazine, absolutely breathtaking. We are so happy with the pictures. Henry photography captured the beauty of the day and the happiness of our... Read More family and friends.

Great Photographers, Great Couple

Reviewed on 10/26/2014

My husband & I, unlike most other couples, did not meet Coty & Ashley until the day of the wedding. We had a short amount of time between the ceremony and reception and they did a great job getting plenty of shots. We were very happy with outcome of our pictures & would... Read More recommend them in the future!

Simply Amazing

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Brittany

There are not enough nice things to say about Ashley and Coty. When I got engaged there was no question I wanted them to do our wedding pictures. They make getting the perfect shot seem effortless and so much fun. The love they have for their work and one another is... Read More contagious. We received endless compliments from family and friends when they saw our pictures. We could not have chosen any better people to capture our special day. Ashley is a bride's best friend; she should add wedding coordinator to her job description! I could not recommend Henry Photography enough. They are simply amazing.

They are awesome

Reviewed on 10/18/2014

Ashley and Cody were referred to us by close photographer friends that were unable to do our wedding. I love my friends' style and they said the Henry's was similar. So thankful for the referral. Ashley was the primary POC for emails and she was prompt with responses and always... Read More answered any questions we had. Ashley and Cody both have fun personalities, very easy to get along with. During their shooting they both knew the shots they wanted to get and they were not hesitant to take control of our large group when they got off task, which we appreciated, and kept us on schedule. We barely noticed them during the reception, they stayed pretty well hidden while capturing all the fun and important moments. The final product was great, we definitely love their style of photography. They found great places to shoot and really knew what they were doing with using the lighting to their advantage and the scenery. Overall incredibly pleased :)

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Caroline W

Ashley and Coty were incredible to work with! It was so much fun to have a husband and wife who naturally bounce ideas off one another take our photos. They were both so helpful and patient throughout the whole process. I would definitley recommend them not only for the beauty... Read More of the photos, but the quality of their service and company!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Ali H

My husband and I used Henry Photography for our September, 6th wedding this year and we could not have been more pleased with our choice!! Ashley and Coty were professional yet kept things light and loose so that the day ran smoothly! We loved sharing our special day with them... Read More but more importantly, our pictures turned out absolutely stunning!!! This fun duo truly captured every moment of our wedding and did it beautifully! Ashley also shot my boudoir photos earlier this year and I was extremely happy with the results! They were gorgeous and tasteful. I highly recommend them to any bride looking for beautiful, timeless, and artistic photos of your wedding day!!

Picture Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Allison F

Ashley and Coty were so much fun to work with. They were very flexible and reflected our photos based on our style and overall wedding theme. Our pictures turned out breathtaking and timeless. We cannot thank them enough for capturing our day in the most perfect way.

THE BEST!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Natalie D

I am having a hard time putting everything I want to say in a little review! From the moment I chose Henry Photography for my wedding this past August I felt like Ashley went from a wedding vendor to a close friend. She was the first and only photographer I met, and I never... Read More looked back. She shared with my excitement, would squeal and scream with me over wedding dress details, and we even texted frequently about my wedding. Not only did I feel like Ashley had become my friend, but when Ashley and Coty took our engagement pictures I felt like we were on a double date! Then finally our wedding day came and I seriously felt like Ashley was one of my bridesmaids, no joke! I would truly recommend Henry Photography to everyone! I wish we could do it all over again!

A Perfect Photography Pair

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Sydney A

My husband and I are so pleased with Henry Photography. The husband-wife team of photographers not only took amazing photos for our engagement session and wedding, but also offered tons of advice AND helped make the big day run smoothly. I would recommend them to anyone and... Read More everyone. We are so thankful to have found the perfect photography pair and plan to use them in the future :)

Photographer & Friend

Reviewed on 9/05/2014 Priscilla S

My first professional experience with Henry Photography was when Ashley photographed my senior pictures in 2009. Her younger sister and I were best friends and Ashley was still building her portrait portfolio, even then she excelled not only at photography but at truly... Read More multitasking on the job. As soon as I got engaged I reached out to her. She brainstormed with me, gave me advice on vendors and much more. For our engagement photos her and Coty made Jesse and I completely comfortable which is invaluable during portrait photography. On the wedding day Ashley arrived early, helped in any way should could, gave instructions, kept everyone on schedule, was able to control our large and roudy group of friends, opened doors, carried my train and just about anything you can think of! Her sister was one of my bridesmaids and her niece was my flower girl so for her it was more of a family affair! However, I can tell that I was treated the way that all of her clients are, with complete focus, attention to detail, creative instructions and with genuine excitement for the day. She has photographed my sister's wedding, my brother's first born child newborn photos and many friend's life events. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer for portraits, events, parties, etc. It's also helpful that they are husband and wife photographers, great dynamic and male - female perspective!

Henry Photography did an AMAZING JOB!

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Eleanor C

I can't say enough positive things about Ashley and Coty Henry of Henry Photography. I knew a wedding photographer should be an investment, but they truly are worth every penny! They made the wedding day effortless and I LOVE the pictures. Ashley and Coty were very... Read More accommodating and really made it about my husband and I. Couldn't have asked for better photographers.

Ashley & Coty Henry are great!!

Reviewed on 3/07/2014 Elise S

Coty & Ashley Henry were so great to have as wedding photographer...their work really speaks for itself, but what you can't tell from their incredible pictures is how great they are to work with when it's your wedding day and things feel crazy. Whichever review said that... Read More Ashley's title should also include "wedding coordinator" is absolutely right! I wanted the Henry's because they're the only photographers whose work really stood out to me, but also because I knew that they would be so on it the day of that I wouldn't have to worry about the details (and I really didn't). Having the Henry's shoot our wedding gave us so much peace of mind day OF, and now that we have our photos back, we're even happier!

Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Rachel S

When planning our wedding, we knew we did not want to skimp on photography because pictures last forever. The minute I met Ashley at our first meeting, I knew I found the one! Ashley and Coty were amazing throughout the entire process. They make you feel comfortable and I knew... Read More our pictures would be amazing! We have had so many compliments! We could not have asked for a more perfect wedding day and Henry Photography was there to document it all! Thanks Ashley and Coty!

More Than Just a Photographer

Reviewed on 9/07/2013 Amanda D

Ashley and Coty took both our engagement and wedding photos. Both sets of photos turned out absolutely beautiful. On our wedding day they were so helpful, directing people, helping rearrange some flowers, and drying chairs (it rained right before our ceremony). I am so... Read More thankful we had them as our photographers.

Best Photographers Around - Hands Down!

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 Lauren H

From the very beginning of the wedding planning process I knew that great photos were at the top of my priority list. As I looked through numerous photographers websites, Henry stuck out to me! Their pictures have such a crisp/clear yet romantic look to them...what more could... Read More you ask for?! I began getting to know Ashley Henry through countless emails and quickly recognized her love and passion for weddings and photography. She offered up so many pieces of advice (not even related to wedding photos). For example, she was the person who referred us to our florist (POSY) and gave me her opinions about certain wedding colors that I was considering. When it came time for our complimentary engagement shoot (great perk), Ashley allowed me to send her pictures of different options of outfits so I could get her opinion! On the wedding day, Ashley and Coty were extremely professional and seemed to capture every moment effortlessly! Most of the time I did not even notice they were there - allowing the photos to be even more candid and natural! It was neat to work with a husband and wife photography team because it allowed for Ashley to be with me and the bridesmaids while we were getting ready, and Coty to be with my husband and his groomsmen. We also got two camera angles from every shot! Ashley and Coty are fun to be around, have a love and zest for life, and will make you feel so special on your big day! They are extremely passionate about what they do and will make sure they get to know you prior to the wedding so that they can tailor your pictures to your individual style. If you want to have amazing wedding photos that will last a lifetime, choose Henry Photography!

Amazing Photographers

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 Kaylynn A

I truly believe that you get what you pay for when it comes to wedding photography. And I knew I wanted the best photographers I could find, because at the end of the day those pictures are all I have to remember my special day. Ashely and Coty are a husband and wife team that... Read More work well together and are amazing at what they do. They give you a complimentary engagement shoot with any package. Which is nice because you have a chance to meet them and get comfortable in front of the camera before the wedding. I really appreciated Ashley's calming personality. The day of my wedding I was a nervous and excited wreck, so it was nice to have her there all day talking me through every detail and keeping me calm. They are true professionals and our pictures turned out better than I expected (and honestly I had high expectations!). I was really impressed with their fast turn around time, I had a CD mailed to me 2 weeks after the wedding with all of our images. It was so nice to immediately be able to post them on Facebook and show them all off! I would choose them again if I had the chance and I would highly recommend them to anyone else.

Best Photographer ever!

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 sarah r

How to describe Ashley with Henry Photography is nearly impossible - as she was more than amazing - she was absolutely perfect! I am a perfectionist to the max & she more than exceeded our expectations. From our engagement photos to the day of the wedding she kept me at... Read More ease. Her photos speak for themselves - no one is better! But aside from her amazing photography her personality is just to die for. She felt more like a close friend than a vendor for our wedding. On our wedding day she even happened to have crochet hook to close my dress - which I had clearly overlooked! The part that still amazes me the most is how quickly we received all of our photos. We received our engagement photos back and fully retouched within 1 week & our wedding photos back within 2. We LOVED her!

Love Henry Photography!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2013 Krista C

I can't say enough amazing things about Henry Photography--if you are looking for a wedding photographer, Ashley and Coty are beyond amazing at what they do. You will get amazing pictures, service, communication and way more. They are so flexible and really listen to what you... Read More want. Henry Photography made our wedding day perfect!!!

Was hoping for a better experience...

Reviewed on 9/24/2012 Kaela G

We chose Henry Photography based on their unique and creative approach to weddings. They captured so many candid shots of family and friends, it was awesome seeing everyone having a great time! They work great together and I appreciate everything they have done for us!... Read More However, we had a few issues with our pictures once we received them. They did not capture a lot of details that we put into the wedding/reception- as well as Ashley did not listen to what pictures I said I definitely wanted. She shoots for her portfolio and not for the bride/groom. I was really hoping for a better experience, and out of all my vendors, she was the least friendly and the most difficult to work with. When we received our pictures and asked for a few extra that she did not include, she was immediately defensive, abrasive, and short with us. Not professional at all and it took us 2 months of of politely asking for the pictures before she sent them. I felt like I was trying to maintain a positive relationship with her despite our frustration with the pictures and she was completely short and unfriendly during the whole process. I felt like I had to walk on egg shells, just so I could finally get the pictures I wanted sent to me. She has made it very clear to me that she doesn't care about the customer if they are unhappy, its just a job to her. However she is completely sweet if you love her photos (which we did love some of them, and I made sure to praise her for that) I am extremely sad by the outcome of this vendor. She is truly talented and I am glad so many brides have had great experiences with them. Even though this is her job, it was our wedding- and they did not make photography experience enjoyable for us :( I wish them the best in business and hope no other bride gets treated this way.

Awesome Husband & Wife Duo!

Reviewed on 7/25/2012 Sara S

Ashley and Coty were great - love that they provide two photographers and they work SO well together (as they're married!!!) Super friendly and excellent at what they do. Well worth the extra cost to get a top notch photographer who has tons of experience.