Let's Get It Done

Wedding planning is hard, I feel you. Even though there are some really fun and exciting times to be had like planning for the honeymoon, there are some really tedious and frustrating times too- like knowing where to go to for flowers, scrolling through lists of vendors or hearing too many unsolicited opinions from people who truly only mean well. This is why I know firsthand how important it is to feel heard and understood in your search for a wedding photographer, and I'm here to tell you- I GOT YOU. Whether this means working with a tricky timeline to make the most of the day, letting you vent about an in-law dressed in white, holding together the back of a dress that just won't zip, or escaping for a few sunset shots against the MC's wishes, I will give you photos you love.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

the NorthEast and Beyond! (908) 902-7890
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Audrey A

Where do I even begin! Adriana is so easy to work with, very creative, and sweet as pie! She had a second photographer with her, Lucas, who was just as amazing. They both captured the beauty and importance of our day. I will be recommending HereNorth Photography to anyone... Read More looking for a photographer for their love story! Thank you again Adriana!

2016-09-28T06:03:45 Response from the vendor

So happy you loved your photos! :D I had a blast shooting your wedding!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Niki M

When I saw her other wedding pictures I knew I had to have Adriana as my photographer...but as we got close to the date I was overwhelmed missing my dad who I lost a year prior and not having him their for the picture taking...I was going to cancel....we spoke about it...and I... Read More knew I was going to regret not having a few pictures...she was the first person I saw that day...and I'm glad I did...I was filled with anxiety once again...she helped calm me down...I gave her nothing to work with....but she gave me everything I wanted....and needs say how happy I am to have a pic of my brother walking me down the isle?..she took the most amazing pictures of us all...in 30 degree weather...if you need the total package...look no further

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Paola C

From helping us decide what package was best for us all the way until I got my final product, working with Adriana was easy, fun, and very professional. Getting in contact and remaining in contact with her was easy. Working with her was fun, and the end result was of the highest... Read More quality. I couldn't have asked for a better service, photographer or product. [...] Both [Adriana and her assistant] made the whole experience enjoyable and smooth. The pictures of my engagement and wedding day I will treasure forever. I have since referred her to anyone in need of her skills and I have yet to know someone even slightly disappointed.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Valerie L

Let me start off by saying Adriana (herenorth herself) is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. I enjoyed talking with her and receiving her updated emails to make sure everything I needed for the wedding would happen. She is beyond talented and her work is... Read More outstandingly jaw dropping. She gave me more photos than my package came with because she's just that's generous and amazing Also I just wanted to bring out how appreciative I am for her marking my request for my wedding come true. I asked for my uncle who has past away to be put in the photo somehow and she contacted a company and made it her job to get this done and possible. The photo is unreal and looks exactly like he was there the entire time. The actual picture itself was stunning alone and having my uncle added in it was probably the greatest gift she could've given me. I am beyond happy with herenorth and quite frankly 5 stars instant enough. Ariana, if your seeing this thank you for everything you did for my family and I. You truly are amazing and I'm beyond happy I chose you for my pictures. I adore and LOVE them all!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Dana V

Hands down one of the BEST photographers in the tri-state area! Adriana was extremely professional yet friendly and made me feel like her BFF right from the start. Loved how she handles her business through connection and relationships from the start to ensure it is a great... Read More bride & groom/photographer relationship match. Her response time is FAST, she gives incredible suggestions and just look at her portfolio, you will not be disappointed! HIGHLY recommend to book her for a fun filled photographer experience

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Anu G

I don't even know where to begin with this review. Finding Adriana on the Knot was a miracle. My husband and I had originally booked another photographer, which we lost due to a change in our wedding date, but there are no coincidences! I had to do some convincing, because this... Read More was one of her first weddings with a guest count of 400+, but I guess my persistence impressed Adriana and she said yes to us (lol). From our engagement photo shoot I felt an instantaneous comfort, almost like I've known her my whole life and once we received those edits both me and my husband were in awe for days. Our wedding day pictures were nothing short of amazing! Adriana handled the day with such grace and professionalism, even with a couple of run ins with annoyed family members who didn't want to wait around for a picture and the chaos a big wedding brings. We are so grateful for Adriana and her team! If anyone is looking for a photographer they won't regret, this is your woman!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Prapti C

Adriana was so thoughtful and considerate throughout the process - from engagement to weddings. Even though we were her first Hindu wedding, she did her research and made sure to capture the most important shots. If you want a more natural, relaxed feel then just trust her and... Read More let her do her thing

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Tiffany P

Adriana is amazing! She was incredibly helpful and quick to respond during the planning process. During our wedding day she showed up on time and immediately began shooting the girls and her assistant covered the guys. She was super patient with us the whole day and made us feel... Read More really comfortable. My son was not very cooperative but she managed to get some really good shots of him in. I love that she does a lot of candid shots which really shows every ones true emotions of that day. We got our edited pictures back in two weeks and they are excellent quality! Thank you HereNorth for capturing our special day!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Bianca V

Excellent photographer. Adriana is very interested in understanding the vision for the wedding beforehand and she captured our wedding perfectly, including every detail and every feeling without ever interrupting. Made us feel very comfortable. Loved all of our wedding photos!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Laura M

We are so glad we chose HereNorth Photography. From the moment we saw Adriana's unique photos, we knew she was just what we were looking for. Her pictures are amazing and the bonus was her sweet yet assertive and organized personality. Adriana went out of her way to make the... Read More whole process run smoothly. From meeting with us over FaceTime, driving into Manhattan for our engagement pictures (which is no small feat), getting to our wedding photo site early to scope out the best spots, working well with our other vendors on our wedding day, and delivering our photos super quickly - everything was perfect. We had a tight timeline for our pictures and HereNorth was able to capture a ton of awesome photos and still let us enjoy our wedding day to the fullest without making us feel like we were spending the whole day in front of the camera. If you are looking for photos that are different (read: photos with magical lighting, a candid look, beautifully captured backgrounds, that are not overly edited, and that capture the emotion of the day), but still want to please the parents (read: you need nicely posed formal pictures and a photographer that can read the family dynamics and stay on track) then look no further than HereNorth.

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Lara S

I cannot express enough what a pleasure it was to have Adriana as our wedding photographer. I was confident from the minute we booked HereNorth for our special day that we made the right decision. I loved Adriana's pictures from the second I saw them. I am in love with our... Read More wedding pictures. Everyone who sees our pictures tells us how much they love them as well. Adriana captured our wedding day perfectly. Adriana was always professional and always honest whenever we had a question for her. We received our wedding pictures back in less than 2 weeks after our wedding. I am thankful we chose HereNorth to be our wedding photographer. I honestly cannot imagine anyone else capturing the day like she did!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Patricia F

Adriana and crew were great on our wedding day. With lots of drama and little time circling the morning of they did the best they could to keep us on schedule. With personal things going on, the photographers were beyond professional and made things easier for us. Communication... Read More was great. Above all, our photos came out beautifully. Also considering we had an hour less than we had planned for taking photos, there were many beautiful shots. Our day was documented magnificently.

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Courtney D

Going into wedding planning, I knew that my pictures were something that I did not want to look back and regret. The wedding day goes by so fast I wanted to have pictures that would truly capture the day and bring us back everytime we looked at them. Here North Photography truly... Read More did that for us! I could not recommend them more. From the very beginning of the planning process Adriana was helpful, professional, and so organized which really made my OCD side happy haha she followed through consistently, asked all the right questions, and answered all of my questions. When it came to the actual wedding day her and her second shooter Madison were seriously amazing!! They made sure the day went off without a hitch. They were the perfect combo of easy going while still getting things done and making sure we and the family were where we needed to be when we needed to be there. They even stayed a little later than planned to make sure they captured all of the big moments. I have received raving compliments on our pictures!! We have zero regrets, without a doubt Here North Photography helped make our wedding day even better than we could have imagined!! And we will always have these pictures to remember it by.

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Ambar F

By reviewing her work on her Instagram I new she was exactly what I wanted for our March engagement session. Adriana had done some sessions with people I know and all of her pictures were absolutely stunning. From the moment I spoke to her I showed her pictures of what I wanted... Read More the pictures to look like and she was sincere and honest with me. On the day of the session it turned out to be the coldest day EVER (and of course I wasn't wearing anything weather appropriate) and I went through with the session and Adriana was so professional. She knows exactly what she's doing, she has a vision and such an eye for creativity and natural light. Although we were in below 30 degree weather she made the photo shoot a breeze and I could just tell the pictures we're going to turn out amazing. Amazing was an understatement for what Adriana produced for us. The pictures were an absolute work of art and I'd never seen anything like it. Our friends and family were all astounded by the naturality, quality, creativity, and sheer beauty of the photos. It couldn't have been more worth it to stand in that subzero weather with one of the best photographers around. She exceeded mine and my fiancé' expectations tenfold. Apart from her creative genius and golden eye for photograph she is a delight to work with. We couldn't be happier with what she did for us!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Anna C

Adriana of HereNorth was an absolute dream to work with. As soon as we saw her photos my now-husband and I knew they were the exact style we were looking for. We could tell upon meeting her we would feel comfortable having her shoot our wedding day. Adriana is warm and friendly... Read More and also extremely organized and professional. Initially, my husband and I felt a little shy about posing for pictures, but at our engagement shoot Adriana directed us seamlessly and helped make the process relaxed and fun. She and her second shooter Lucas were fantastic on our wedding day - from the beginning they felt like old friends we were hanging out with who just happened to be capturing beautiful photos. Adriana and Lucas helped us feel calm and confident while getting ready in the morning by giving guidance and direction when it was needed, stepping back to perfectly capture special moments when the arose, and by offering a friendly, reassuring ear when we needed to relax. HereNorth helped make our wedding day completely perfect. We are so happy we chose Adriana as our photographer!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Ashley F

When we first had stumbled upon Adriana's Instagram page, my husband and I were in awe of her work! We were searching for a while trying to find the perfect photographer, and just when we were about to give up, my husband found herenorth. When we first met adriana, She answered... Read More us immediately! She was so accommodating and so sweet that we instantly clicked so well. Throughout our whole two year engagement, she always answered our emails and texts, we always kept in touch, she understood our vision, and she met with us once more half way through to go over everything again. Our wedding day was perfect. She made everyone feel so comfortable, she made us laugh, she captured our love and throughout the wedding I had no idea she was even there taking pictures of everyone. She captured every single moment perfectly! She is amazing! And her assistant Tara she brought to our wedding day was so sweet and amazing too. We just got our pictures back and they are perfect. They brought tears to our eyes and made us relive every moment! Thankyou adriana for making our wedding pictures a dream come true! You are amazing.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Rachel M

I contacted Adrianna because I had heard from other brides how wonderful she was to work with. At our first consultation I knew right away she was a perfect fit. She focused on how we wanted our wedding to feel and then ran with it. The day of our wedding she was amazing to work... Read More with and her assistant made us feel so comfortable. We really had a great time. I just received our photos from our wedding, and it brought me to tears and brought back all the emotions we felt that day. She got shots of not only us but the people most important to us. Thank you HereNorth Photography for making our day so special and for giving us memories to last a lifetime!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Vanessa M

I couldn't be happier with my photos from HereNorth Photography. Even before i got engaged i would follow her page in just awe of her photography. Adriana has her own style that is so uniquely beautiful. When i became engaged she was the first thing on my list to get! I knew... Read More that I wanted HereNorth to capture every moment of our love and special day. My engagement photos came out amazing! And my wedding photos even better! It was not awkward at all. She makes the shoot so natural. I cant wait to do an anniversary shoot, or maybe even pregnancy shoot one day!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Kelly M

I could not have chosen a better photographer. Adriana was so detailed and so easy to work with. Right from the start with meeting her I knew she was it for us. She was super accommodating, quick to respond and just genuinely nice. As for her work on our wedding day, I cannot be... Read More more pleased. I am absolutely in love with the photos that she captured of our big day! The sentiment that her and her assistant Lucas captured, and the fun and love of each person who was in it or attended was so awesome. The hardest part will be choosing what to use for thank yous or put in our album. I cannot thank you enough and I hope to be able to use HereNorth for something else in the future!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Tara C

After Skyping with several area photographers both in and out of our budget, we finally met Adriana and knew our search had ended. From the initial conversation to how organized and responsive she was, we knew we had made the right choice. Our wedding isn't until next July but... Read More we got to meet Adriana this past weekend to take our engagement photos and I couldn't wait to leave her a raving review. She made the whole experience so fun and enjoyable and has already sent us a few beautiful preview images - I cannot wait to see the rest! If you are looking for a photographer who is friendly, responsive, budget friendly AND takes amazing photos, look no further. I'm now even more excited for the wedding day knowing that we will be able to work with Adriana again! **WEDDING UPDATE** We just had our wedding last weekend and Adriana ALREADY got our photos back to us, unbelievable! Every shot was more beautiful than the next and again I couldn't help but smile knowing that we completely nailed it with picking Adriana. The day of the wedding was great, Adriana and her second shooter Madison arrived right on time and got to work right away, taking detail shots and scouting locations for our onsite photos. Adriana has a fantastic and easygoing personality and you can tell that she is proud of her work and loves what she does. Working with her the day of the wedding was fantastic and my now husband & I felt comfortable all day long. If you are reading this and deciding if you should reach out to Adriana, do not hesitate!! She made our day that much more amazing and I couldn't imagine anyone else doing a better job. THANK YOU ADRIANA!!

2016-09-28T06:04:20 Response from the vendor

I'm excited too! July will be here before you know it. :)

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Jesenia T

Adriana was amazing to work with! I had a vision and she saw it through. I appreciated her professionalism and character. She met with us one on one to discuss details and again to see the venue, and she was always prompt to return my emails or calls with questions or concerns.... Read More The quality of her work is a result of her dedication and photo packages where generous! She made us feel like our day was just as special to her - cant thank her enough!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016

Adriana Lombardi of HereNorth Photography was my photographer for my engagement shoot and later for my wedding. I can honestly say I could not have made a better choice. From the moment I met her, I knew I was not going to have to worry about photos. She is friendly, thinks of... Read More everything and is genuinely interested in her clients’ vision/specific expectations. Adriana is very organized and professional, so communication and payment was a breeze. Since my husband and I are not very photogenic, we really appreciated her clear directions while shooting which eliminated any awkwardness. She is also able to direct a crowd of people. She is truly a talented and passionate photographer as her pictures show. I adore my photos, and I am thankful that such an important day is preserved by stunning images.

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 lauren

Adriana has a gift for taking ordinary situations and giving them artistic, magical-looking flair. From the moment we first saw her photographs, we knew we wanted her to photograph our big day. As soon as we contacted her she was helpful, clear on what she could offer us and... Read More super fun to work with! She was very accommodating to our needs - discussed different options beforehand and had us come up with a clear plan of what we definitely wanted her to shoot that day. On the day of our wedding, she was there in the background taking snapshots of the whole day. She was great at taking the lead and directing family/friends for posed shots. Adriana takes care of her clients, and made sure that we received the highest quality in the final product.
- Lauren & John Grogan

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Jennifer

After my husband and I got engaged, we went through all our to-do lists. When it came to a photographer, we both already knew who we wanted [and] fortunately it was the same person! We have always been drawn to Adriana's photos. They are serene, intimate, creative, artsy, and... Read More unique. Adriana is a dream to work with- she is professional yet fun, works quickly, organized, and works with every request you make! When we received our photos (way before we thought we would, extra plus) they were beyond what amazingness I thought they would be. Adriana captured EVERY perfect moment of me and Joel's special day! We have so many beautiful moments captured that we will cherish forever. She truly was the best choice!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Michelle Z

I hired Adriana as my wedding photographer because I had always enjoyed her work & the timeless, elegant mood she captures in her photos. Needless to say, I was super excited when she agreed to shoot our special day! She really lived up & exceeded my expectations. Every moment... Read More of that day I felt was beautifully and artistically captured. Everyone I show my photos to wants to know who my photographer was. Even the employees at CVS where I got some prints done years later asked, 'Who took your photos?! They were absolutely beautiful!' Ha! I received my photos in a timely manner and she posted some sneak-peaks on FB before giving me the all of the edited images which was awesome because I was able to share that with everyone who I couldn't invite to the wedding. All in all, she was professional, efficient, thorough, and a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend her!

Adriana Lombardi

Hi! I'm Adriana and I live with my husband and springer spaniel Lexi in New Jersey. When I'm not talking someone's ear off, I like to watch Hulu and sip on a martini. Let's meet up!