Heritage Hills Golf Resort

Banquet/Reception Hall, Hotel/Resort, Restaurant

2700 Mt Rose Ave, East York, PA

Unique Experience

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Chrissy K

Heritage made an amazing effort to make my wedding custom and unique, literally making my ideas reality. The good was delicious, the venue was gorgeous and the master suite made for a perfect after party!

Amazing Service

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Holyn F

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at Heritage Hills Golf Resort, and we could not be happier with everything! The outdoor ceremony site was gorgeous and the Windows ballroom was perfect for our group of about 120. We worked with Tracy leading up to the weekend of and she was so helpful, organized, and knowledgeable and always willing to answer questions. We also worked with Pam and Missy for the rehearsal and day of. They were fantastic! They were always on top of everything and communicated with us throughout the day to make sure everything was perfect. The food was also delicious! Overall we had an amazing experience and could not be happier with Heritage Hills and their high quality service. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone.

Classy venue

Reviewed on 7/23/2014 Erin L

We chose the terrace room for our reception and it was beautiful and perfect for a summer evening. All of the staff involved were great! They worked with us since we were planning from out of town and were very helpful. Overall it was a very positive experience.

TO Heritage Hills Golf Resort