Heritage Hills Golf Resort

York, PA

Perfect Weddings at Heritage Hills

Heritage Hills offers everything you need for your perfect wedding, including 3 elegant ballrooms, an outdoor ceremony site, 104 guest rooms, two onsite restaurants, two 18-hole championship golf courses and a full service spa and salon. Spectacular events happen at Heritage Hills.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Country Club, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

2700 Mt Rose Ave, York, PA

Stress free and accommodating!

Reviewed on 5/27/2014 Megan L

Heritage was amazing to work with! Beautiful views in the terrace room and at the garden ceremony site... you will not be sorry with these picks! Tracy was always on top of every detail and the day of coordinators are WONDERFUL. I will never regret picking Heritage as my wedding... Read More venue! They made the day unforgettable. They only thing that could have been slightly better was the timing of dinner service... could have went a little quicker. Everyone was itching to get the party started, but the waiting staff was excellent and eager to please. Heritage is where it's at!

Everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 5/02/2014 Lisa K

We used Heritage Hills for our rehearsal dinner (Ironwoods Restaurant), wedding reception, numerous guest rooms, and a Sunday brunch for guests (Knickers Pub). We had our reception in the Terrace Room and everything was wonderful! Tracy and Pam were great to work with!... Read More Tracy was quick to respond to my e-mail inquiries and Pam was amazing when it came time for the rehearsal/reception events! We had so many compliments from guests about the wonderful food, venue space, and even the signature cocktail they created for us. I would highly recommend having an event here.

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Deidra R

From the very first visit we knew that Heritage Hills was the place. Casey was wonderful and helpful through out the entire planning experience. We loved how everything can be done right there, ceremony, reception and hotel accommodations. Because of the staff at Heritage... Read More Hills, we did not have to worry about anything, and we were able to enjoy our day.

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Lori W

Heritage Hills Golf Resort was the most amazing venue and I am so glad we chose to have our wedding and reception here. We were lucky enough to have the only sunny day of the week for our wedding day and the whole day was amazing from start to finish. Casey and Jackie are two... Read More of the most amazing people and so easy to work with. Jackie made sure absolutely nothing went wrong on my wedding day and I cannot rave enough about their professional and superb service! I would highly recommend scheduling a visit to view the venue, the staff is amazing and the Master suite is worth every penny. What an amazing view! Top notch venue!

Reviewed on 7/26/2015 Hillary H

My husband and I got married at Heritage Hills on June 6th (ceremony and reception). We had the pleasure of working closely with Casey Englert in the whole planning process. Casey was wonderful throughout the whole process. She is very professional, energetic and lots of fun!... Read More Heritage Hills is a very beautiful place to have a wedding with a lot of different photo opportunities. We had the ceremony in the garden ceremony site. The weather was beautiful and Heritage Hills did a wonderful job of setting the site up with their beautiful white chairs and well maintained garden. They were very accommodating to our needs as a couple and I can say with 100% honesty that I did not stress about a single thing on our wedding day. I knew that the staff at Heritage would take care of setting everything up and making everything look beautiful and that is just what they did. We had our reception in the big glass terrace building which is also beautiful once set up for an event. The food provided by Heritage was excellent and their were many options to choose from. There were also plenty of hotel rooms for our guests to stay in. I would absolutely recommend Heritage Hills as a wedding venue. It is great for a couple that wants to spend their wedding day relaxing and not stressed about anything ;)

Wedding Reception in the Terrace

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Carrie G

Dear Tracy, Haydn and I would like to send you the biggest thank you possible! We started working with you just a few months before the wedding and right when we were busy with the details for our reception. First, we exchanged a few emails and then we met in person. From... Read More the beginning, you made us feel at ease with your answers to our many questions. You were professional, kind, patient and FUN! I never stressed about the wedding and I have you to thank. Haydn and I knew that we were in good hands. In fact, you treated us like friends and we appreciated it. Wedding planning can be overwhelming and cumbersome but you made it such a pleasant experience for us. Instead of worrying, we were able to focus on our energy on other things like being engaged! Haydn and I would highly recommend HHGR and you to any engaged couple! You left us in good hands with Pam for our rehearsal dinner and actual wedding day. She is the perfect compliment to your organizational skills and work ethic. Pam was so kind, too. She knew that we did not have toasting flutes for our reception. At our rehearsal dinner, she had a surprise for us! We had a matching pair of flutes. We were so humbled with this gesture. Now, we have them at home to use for many happy years to come! Since it rained on our wedding day, we had an "after wedding" photo session with our photographer on the HHGR grounds this evening. We met Jackie for the first time today. And just like all others that we have met, she was wonderful. Jackie stayed with us for the entire session and gave suggestions on places to take photos. Everyone on your team is a joy! Thank you, Tracy, for your hardwork, kindness and dedication. You were always upbeat and happy and while I know that you worked many long days, you never let us feel it. Best wishes to you. We will keep in touch. I have a new friend! Fondly, Haydn & Carrie Married on April 25, 2014

Our wedding day!!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Kristy M

Rob and I want to say thank you for helping in organizing our wedding at heritage hills. It was amazingly beautiful! Everyone loved it and had a great time. You were very helpful and I appreciate everything you did to make my pictures happen in the master suite that day..thank... Read More you so much! I also want to give a big thanks to Pat. She was absolutely amazing and kept everything on tack and as smooth as possible. She was on the ball and very accommodating as well. The venue is very beautiful and everyone was very helpful and polite on our wedding day. The food was excellent and everyone complimented it. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a venue for their wedding. Thank you again!!!

Best Wedding Ever :)

Reviewed on 9/25/2014

We had a summer 2014 wedding at Heritage Hills Golf Resort and now after all the celebrating and fanfare wanted to let you know we had a very positive experience for Katie & Zac’s very special day! The venue looked amazing! The ceremony site was just beautiful! The weather... Read More played nice with us and we even got a rainbow for bonus pictures. We could not have asked for more. We got such positive feedback from guests on everything. Everyone at the wedding had a great time, enjoyed the celebration, loved the food and had a blast dancing all night. The rehearsal dinner was very good as well. The girls and I enjoyed our 2 night stay, making the wedding prep so much easier because we were already there. The rooms were very neat and clean and very comfortable. All the vendors worked wonderfully together and Katie and Zac certainly benefitted from that. They thoroughly enjoyed themselves every minute. They said they were certain their wedding was the best wedding EVER! Haha I have to agree. Thank you so much for all your work and dedication to making this experience a very memorable one! Most sincerely, Carole Baublitz Very happy Mother of the Bride

Excellent Service and Attention to Detail

Reviewed on 7/17/2014 Samantha H

Overall, I was very impressed with Heritage Hills. The staff was friendly and welcoming and open to all of our suggestions. I had only one issue on our wedding day and that was with one of the assistant coordinators who was a little pushy on keeping with the timeline that we... Read More had set up. So we didn't end up getting any pictures outside with our bridal party. While, this was just a minor issue our day was otherwise perfect. We used the Windows Ballroom, which was one of the smaller ballrooms (still fits over 200 people), it was perfect for us. We had a little over 150 for our wedding. The ballroom was set up exactly the way we had asked and the staff was dressed professionally and appropriately. The tables were set up exactly as we had asked them to be alternating navy and dark purple table clothes with white napkins which were folded into cranes. This was a fun one to explain, however somehow they had folded over 150 of their white napkins into paper cranes to sit on the plates of the tables! The room was fully lit for dinner which was nice and then the lights were dimmed during the evening for dancing with lights which were provided by the DJ (Complete). During dinner the servers were very nice to both my husband and I and any time we were seated made sure that we had everything that we needed. I heard nothing but good things about all three options that we offered our guests (Strip Steak, Chicken and Vegetarian). They ensured that my mother and myself didn't have anything that we were allergic to on our plates (My mom is allergic to Oranges, which are sometimes used as garnishes, and I'm allergic to tomatoes, so they ensured that they were not on my salad or near anything at all during my meal). They were also very good about the cake, my grandmother made our display cake and so once that was cut they cut the cakes we had preordered from Giant in the kitchen. We had 5 different types to ensure that there was a variety for all of our guests. The cake was laid out for everyone to eat. The entire staff was great about making sure that we had everything that we needed throughout the time leading up to the wedding as well. They were great with planning the entire reception from beginning to end. At the end of the reception and my husband and I went up to our hotel room which was included in our package deal, there was chilled champagne, extra food (there was a chicken and a beef option for us) as well as a container filled with several different types of our cakes. They also made sure to box up our top layer of our wedding cake. We actually ended up going back down to the bar and hanging out with more of our family and friends until early in the morning to be able to spend more time with people. Several of our guests stayed at the hotel that night and were provided a reduced rate since they were staying for our wedding. The morning following the wedding we offered a breakfast for our guests which also was a big hit. The breakfast was something that the hotel did normally on a morning, however we just had vouchers for each of our guests that chose to come to the wedding and then they enjoyed the breakfast buffet. I know that they also can set it up so that you can have a special room, however since we didn't know how many people were planning on attending it was just easier that we let them all come down for the buffet and enjoy what they wanted.