Heritage Hills Golf Resort

York, PA

Perfect Weddings at Heritage Hills

Heritage Hills offers everything you need for your perfect wedding, including 3 elegant ballrooms, an outdoor ceremony site, 104 guest rooms, two onsite restaurants, two 18-hole championship golf courses and a full service spa and salon. Spectacular events happen at Heritage Hills.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Country Club, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

2700 Mt Rose Ave, York, PA

Stress free and accommodating!

Reviewed on 5/27/2014 Megan L

Heritage was amazing to work with! Beautiful views in the terrace room and at the garden ceremony site... you will not be sorry with these picks! Tracy was always on top of every detail and the day of coordinators are WONDERFUL. I will never regret picking Heritage as my wedding... Read More venue! They made the day unforgettable. They only thing that could have been slightly better was the timing of dinner service... could have went a little quicker. Everyone was itching to get the party started, but the waiting staff was excellent and eager to please. Heritage is where it's at!

Everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 5/02/2014 Lisa K

We used Heritage Hills for our rehearsal dinner (Ironwoods Restaurant), wedding reception, numerous guest rooms, and a Sunday brunch for guests (Knickers Pub). We had our reception in the Terrace Room and everything was wonderful! Tracy and Pam were great to work with!... Read More Tracy was quick to respond to my e-mail inquiries and Pam was amazing when it came time for the rehearsal/reception events! We had so many compliments from guests about the wonderful food, venue space, and even the signature cocktail they created for us. I would highly recommend having an event here.

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Deidra R

From the very first visit we knew that Heritage Hills was the place. Casey was wonderful and helpful through out the entire planning experience. We loved how everything can be done right there, ceremony, reception and hotel accommodations. Because of the staff at Heritage... Read More Hills, we did not have to worry about anything, and we were able to enjoy our day.

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Lori W

Heritage Hills Golf Resort was the most amazing venue and I am so glad we chose to have our wedding and reception here. We were lucky enough to have the only sunny day of the week for our wedding day and the whole day was amazing from start to finish. Casey and Jackie are two... Read More of the most amazing people and so easy to work with. Jackie made sure absolutely nothing went wrong on my wedding day and I cannot rave enough about their professional and superb service! I would highly recommend scheduling a visit to view the venue, the staff is amazing and the Master suite is worth every penny. What an amazing view! Top notch venue!

August 29th wedding

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Monica H

We had worked with Casey and she was absolutely amazing. She knew all the answers to all of our questions and was very timely with her responses. She also kept us on track so that the week of the wedding, and even the day of, we had nothing to worry about. The day of we worked... Read More with Jackie and she knew exactly what to do to keep things running smoothly, she was wonderful. Both ladies were awesome when it came to the little last minute details that we brought in. I can't say enough good things about everyone we had worked with. From food tasting, to a drink consultation (so neat!) to ironing out last minute details, everyone was just fantastic. It was absolutely beautiful there also. I have heard great things about Heritage Hills and everything was as good as, if not better, than expected. It was perfect!

Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Casey L

Heritage Hills was everything and more that I imagined for my reception. The staff was amazing, so responsive and helpful throughout the whole process. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/26/2015 Hillary H

My husband and I got married at Heritage Hills on June 6th (ceremony and reception). We had the pleasure of working closely with Casey Englert in the whole planning process. Casey was wonderful throughout the whole process. She is very professional, energetic and lots of fun!... Read More Heritage Hills is a very beautiful place to have a wedding with a lot of different photo opportunities. We had the ceremony in the garden ceremony site. The weather was beautiful and Heritage Hills did a wonderful job of setting the site up with their beautiful white chairs and well maintained garden. They were very accommodating to our needs as a couple and I can say with 100% honesty that I did not stress about a single thing on our wedding day. I knew that the staff at Heritage would take care of setting everything up and making everything look beautiful and that is just what they did. We had our reception in the big glass terrace building which is also beautiful once set up for an event. The food provided by Heritage was excellent and their were many options to choose from. There were also plenty of hotel rooms for our guests to stay in. I would absolutely recommend Heritage Hills as a wedding venue. It is great for a couple that wants to spend their wedding day relaxing and not stressed about anything ;)

Unique Experience

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Chrissy K

Heritage made an amazing effort to make my wedding custom and unique, literally making my ideas reality. The good was delicious, the venue was gorgeous and the master suite made for a perfect after party!

Wedding Reception in the Terrace

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Carrie G

Dear Tracy, Haydn and I would like to send you the biggest thank you possible! We started working with you just a few months before the wedding and right when we were busy with the details for our reception. First, we exchanged a few emails and then we met in person. From... Read More the beginning, you made us feel at ease with your answers to our many questions. You were professional, kind, patient and FUN! I never stressed about the wedding and I have you to thank. Haydn and I knew that we were in good hands. In fact, you treated us like friends and we appreciated it. Wedding planning can be overwhelming and cumbersome but you made it such a pleasant experience for us. Instead of worrying, we were able to focus on our energy on other things like being engaged! Haydn and I would highly recommend HHGR and you to any engaged couple! You left us in good hands with Pam for our rehearsal dinner and actual wedding day. She is the perfect compliment to your organizational skills and work ethic. Pam was so kind, too. She knew that we did not have toasting flutes for our reception. At our rehearsal dinner, she had a surprise for us! We had a matching pair of flutes. We were so humbled with this gesture. Now, we have them at home to use for many happy years to come! Since it rained on our wedding day, we had an "after wedding" photo session with our photographer on the HHGR grounds this evening. We met Jackie for the first time today. And just like all others that we have met, she was wonderful. Jackie stayed with us for the entire session and gave suggestions on places to take photos. Everyone on your team is a joy! Thank you, Tracy, for your hardwork, kindness and dedication. You were always upbeat and happy and while I know that you worked many long days, you never let us feel it. Best wishes to you. We will keep in touch. I have a new friend! Fondly, Haydn & Carrie Married on April 25, 2014

Our wedding day!!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Kristy M

Rob and I want to say thank you for helping in organizing our wedding at heritage hills. It was amazingly beautiful! Everyone loved it and had a great time. You were very helpful and I appreciate everything you did to make my pictures happen in the master suite that day..thank... Read More you so much! I also want to give a big thanks to Pat. She was absolutely amazing and kept everything on tack and as smooth as possible. She was on the ball and very accommodating as well. The venue is very beautiful and everyone was very helpful and polite on our wedding day. The food was excellent and everyone complimented it. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a venue for their wedding. Thank you again!!!

Best Wedding Ever :)

Reviewed on 9/25/2014

We had a summer 2014 wedding at Heritage Hills Golf Resort and now after all the celebrating and fanfare wanted to let you know we had a very positive experience for Katie & Zac’s very special day! The venue looked amazing! The ceremony site was just beautiful! The weather... Read More played nice with us and we even got a rainbow for bonus pictures. We could not have asked for more. We got such positive feedback from guests on everything. Everyone at the wedding had a great time, enjoyed the celebration, loved the food and had a blast dancing all night. The rehearsal dinner was very good as well. The girls and I enjoyed our 2 night stay, making the wedding prep so much easier because we were already there. The rooms were very neat and clean and very comfortable. All the vendors worked wonderfully together and Katie and Zac certainly benefitted from that. They thoroughly enjoyed themselves every minute. They said they were certain their wedding was the best wedding EVER! Haha I have to agree. Thank you so much for all your work and dedication to making this experience a very memorable one! Most sincerely, Carole Baublitz Very happy Mother of the Bride

Amazing Service

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Holyn F

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at Heritage Hills Golf Resort, and we could not be happier with everything! The outdoor ceremony site was gorgeous and the Windows ballroom was perfect for our group of about 120. We worked with Tracy leading up to the... Read More weekend of and she was so helpful, organized, and knowledgeable and always willing to answer questions. We also worked with Pam and Missy for the rehearsal and day of. They were fantastic! They were always on top of everything and communicated with us throughout the day to make sure everything was perfect. The food was also delicious! Overall we had an amazing experience and could not be happier with Heritage Hills and their high quality service. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone.

Classy venue

Reviewed on 7/23/2014 Erin L

We chose the terrace room for our reception and it was beautiful and perfect for a summer evening. All of the staff involved were great! They worked with us since we were planning from out of town and were very helpful. Overall it was a very positive experience.

Excellent Service and Attention to Detail

Reviewed on 7/17/2014 Samantha H

Overall, I was very impressed with Heritage Hills. The staff was friendly and welcoming and open to all of our suggestions. I had only one issue on our wedding day and that was with one of the assistant coordinators who was a little pushy on keeping with the timeline that we... Read More had set up. So we didn't end up getting any pictures outside with our bridal party. While, this was just a minor issue our day was otherwise perfect. We used the Windows Ballroom, which was one of the smaller ballrooms (still fits over 200 people), it was perfect for us. We had a little over 150 for our wedding. The ballroom was set up exactly the way we had asked and the staff was dressed professionally and appropriately. The tables were set up exactly as we had asked them to be alternating navy and dark purple table clothes with white napkins which were folded into cranes. This was a fun one to explain, however somehow they had folded over 150 of their white napkins into paper cranes to sit on the plates of the tables! The room was fully lit for dinner which was nice and then the lights were dimmed during the evening for dancing with lights which were provided by the DJ (Complete). During dinner the servers were very nice to both my husband and I and any time we were seated made sure that we had everything that we needed. I heard nothing but good things about all three options that we offered our guests (Strip Steak, Chicken and Vegetarian). They ensured that my mother and myself didn't have anything that we were allergic to on our plates (My mom is allergic to Oranges, which are sometimes used as garnishes, and I'm allergic to tomatoes, so they ensured that they were not on my salad or near anything at all during my meal). They were also very good about the cake, my grandmother made our display cake and so once that was cut they cut the cakes we had preordered from Giant in the kitchen. We had 5 different types to ensure that there was a variety for all of our guests. The cake was laid out for everyone to eat. The entire staff was great about making sure that we had everything that we needed throughout the time leading up to the wedding as well. They were great with planning the entire reception from beginning to end. At the end of the reception and my husband and I went up to our hotel room which was included in our package deal, there was chilled champagne, extra food (there was a chicken and a beef option for us) as well as a container filled with several different types of our cakes. They also made sure to box up our top layer of our wedding cake. We actually ended up going back down to the bar and hanging out with more of our family and friends until early in the morning to be able to spend more time with people. Several of our guests stayed at the hotel that night and were provided a reduced rate since they were staying for our wedding. The morning following the wedding we offered a breakfast for our guests which also was a big hit. The breakfast was something that the hotel did normally on a morning, however we just had vouchers for each of our guests that chose to come to the wedding and then they enjoyed the breakfast buffet. I know that they also can set it up so that you can have a special room, however since we didn't know how many people were planning on attending it was just easier that we let them all come down for the buffet and enjoy what they wanted.

Fantastic Staff & Beautiful Setting!

Reviewed on 8/11/2012 Kristen O

I can not say enough good things about the staff at Heritage Hills Golf Resort. They were personable, helpful and made great recommendations. Our coordinator on the day of the wedding was fantastic! He was even the only one who could figure out how to bustle my dress. The site... Read More was exactly what we needed. With LOTS of people coming in and staying over night we needed a place that the ceremony, reception, after party and place to sleep could be in all one location.

Loved Heritage Hills!!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2012 Sara B

My husband and I were extremely pleased with Heritage Hills from beginning to end. Our ceremony was located at their beautiful outside ceremony site, and the reception was in the Windows Terrace. We worked with Tracy up until the day of the wedding and Larry on our big day. Both... Read More coordinators were excellent! Anything we asked for, they made it happen! Everything was set up exactly how we specified and looked fabulous. The food was absolutely delicious! Many of our guests commented that this was the best wedding food that they had ever eaten. We're so happy that we chose Heritage Hills. It was definitely worth it!

Wedding Venue and Ceremony

Reviewed on 7/17/2012 Kristin R

I had my Ceremony and Reception at Heritage Hills. Tracy helped me in every way possible she was absolutely amazing!!! And Larry was my coordinator, he was there every step of the way! I had so many compliments on the location and the food! I heard NUMEROUS times that the food... Read More was the best food that anyone has ever had at a wedding! LOVE THEM

Awesome venue!

Reviewed on 6/20/2012 Jen W

Heritage Hills did an amazing job! Tracy was very detail oriented and Jackie was on top of everything on the day of. Everyone complimented on how good the food and service was. We appreciated you and the rest of the staff being flexible with our needs and setting up some things... Read More for the room before hand. We are so grateful that your staff let people into the room a little early. We got finished the ceremony more quickly than expected and were thrilled to find out that our guests were allowed into the reception room before 6pm. We really appreciated that and I'm sure our guests did too! Thank you for everything, Heritage Hills made our wedding reception beautful!

My venue

Reviewed on 5/17/2012 Dorie P

This was a fabulous venue for an intimate wedding. Great food and staff

Perfect night

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Melissa J

I had the perfect wedding reception in the Ballroom at Heritage Hills. From the very start of the planning process, the coordinators were so helpful and friendly. We had many planning sessions to make sure things went smoothly. The staff bent over backwards to ensure we didn't... Read More have to worry about a thing! They even packed the car at the end of the night. The food was amazing and they set up the space more beautifully than I ever imagined. They were so organized and professional. I would recommend this venue to anyone! My husband and I and all our guests simply raved about how lovely the wedding was. Heritage Hills had everything taken care of so this bride only had to focus on her groom. It was the perfect night! Thanks heritage hills for the perfect wedding. Your service was worth every penny we spent!

Heritage Hills

Reviewed on 9/02/2011 Hannah B

They had awesome service, a beautiful location! The coordinators did an awesome job figuring everything out and they were very flexible! you will definitely be happy with the service you get.

Brides Beware

Reviewed on 8/27/2011 Mandy P

Heritage Hills, although an attractive venue, is not top notch when it comes to responsibility. We blocked rooms for our guests at the resort and our rehearsal dinner was scheduled to take place at one of their restaurants. Our family and friends reserved their rooms, we had... Read More transportation scheduled and our rehearsal dinner was planned. Two days before our wedding, and one day before our rehearsal dinner, we received a call from Heritage Hills letting us know that our rooms had been moved to a different hotel. As it turns out, another party wanted to stay longer than anticipated and our guests were the ones they decided to relocate. The last thing a bride needs two days before her wedding is to re plan her rehearsal dinner and try to confirm hotel reservations at a different venue, which was already overbooked because we were not the only ones given the boot. If you are a bride considering this location, please proceed with caution.

Good Service

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 jennifer b

Heidelberg Coutry Club has an amazing view, the food was great and the cost was excellent. All my guests were in love with it.

beautiful place

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Jaclyn C

We had a great experience with Heritage Hills, the staff was awesome. They were very accomidating & quick to respond to our questions/concerns. They were always there to reassure us that everything would be fine. I had a little trouble with the reservations coordinator at the... Read More hotel, he mixed up the information & date on our guest log in site. A lot of our out of town guest would call us confused & we had to straighten it out with our family because the reservation manager never fixed the issue even after I left voicemails & emails. We were also a little frustrated that the hotel decided to do a face lift on the front of the building at the end of May (our wedding weekend)because all of our guest were from out of town & it was not a pretty site to look at & a little unsafe with all the ladders & machinery lingering. You would think they would schedule maintaince around wedding season. Another glich happened on my wedding day when my bridesmaids & I got stuck in the elevator on our way to the ceremony, it was only 5 minutes but it felt like forever & really shook me up. Other than that, we had a good experience with heritage hills, it was very convienient to have the garden site, reception, salon & hotel all in one spot that was the main reason we chose them!

Review for Heritage Hills Golf Resort & Conference Center

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Brianne B

Because it was a beautiful day the site was wonderful. We were under cover yet outside witha a nice breeze coming off the golf course. The view was also amazing.;Behind the actions, the venue is very disorganized. The hotel, resturant, and wedding departments are not... Read More great at communicating. For example we were supposed to have a holding room when we got to the hotel; however, the resturant chose to give our space to a party that showed up for dinner. There were a lot of communication errors between persons working for the same place. Additionally, when we signed our contract the reception place was under construction with a promise that everything would be completed 4-5 months prior to our wedding since other wedding were taking place there. The bathrooms were makeshift. Some of the things we were told did not happen.