Heritage Prairie Farm

Barn/Farm

2N308 Brundige Rd., Elburn, IL

Unique and beautiful venue

Reviewed on 11/21/2014 Amanda S

I loved having my wedding here, everywhere you look there are opportunities for amazing pictures and moments, and they can accommodate outdoor as well as indoor options. So great if you are looking for a more non-traditional venue.

As Perfect as they Come!

Reviewed on 11/13/2013 Eric P

We had an awesome wedding at Heritage Prairie Farm. We wanted to incorporate lots of time outdoors, a fun atmosphere for kids, great food - and this venue took into account all of those things. We loved our farm wedding and if we could do it all over again, we would choose HPF again in a second. That said, here are some things to keep in mind if you are making a selection for your dream wedding: The best things about this venue: -they set up a tasting for you couples early in the wedding season so you can try the farm's fare - take advantage of this -an overall beautiful setting and venue - and it keeps getting better as they upgrade landscaping, the tent, etc. -tons of amazing places to take pictures -great food (we received lots of compliments) -the staff is totally willing to work with reputable vendors -the staff is truly willing to work with you to make any of your crazy whims happen (and we had lots of them, some at the last minute) Things you should know: -Be in tune with the pricing structure -The food comes as a long family style affair which doesn't really work for the bride and groom who need to visit - you might want to consider asking for a plated dinner prior to the day of -If you have a bigger wedding, make sure you have considered enough stations for dessert, etc. so as not to have lines

BEST VENUE EVER!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2013 Cassie F

My fiance and I knew we wanted to get married in a rustic location but everything we could find was very expensive and lots of places didn't have a chef so we would have to get a caterer. Luckily we stumbled upon this venue. After our first meeting with Jessica Impson we knew we had to get married here. They were very flexible in helping us stay close to our budget. We had a wedding planner, a chef, a bar manager, a event manager... and the list goes on and on. So many great staff members! After we booked our date we were given a website to communicate with the staff members which was so amazing and simple. Any questions we had we could post to the site and it was promptly answered. We had an amazing tasting which was like an event with other brides and grooms. At least 60 people were there to taste the food which we really enjoyed. Doing the tasting this way allowed us to try lots of food while being able to tell what it would be like the day of the wedding since the food was made for a large group and not just a few people. I can't express in words how amazing and delicious the food was. Nick, the chef, put together an amazing menu with an abundance of food. All of our guests could not stop raving about how delicious everything was! Everything at the cocktail hour and the dinner was beyond delicious! This was one of the best meals I've ever had and I'm so amazed and thankful it was my wedding food! Jennie, our planner at the Farm, was great! She answered questions promptly and was so flexible! We changed our ceremony location the week before the wedding to another part of the farm and they worked to ensure it was beautiful and flowed well. Brian, the bar manager (I think), did a great job with our signature cocktails! Sangria is my favorite drink and he did it justice! While I did spend a tad more than I would have liked to, I seriously don't regret a single penny spent on this amazing venue. Everything was beyond my expectations and so fabulous.

Worth every penny

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Margaret N

Heritage prairie farm was a wonderful wedding venue. They provide amazing food and service. Chef Nick is incredible! He was willing to work with us to create a very custom meal that fit our needs and wants. He was willing to make modern versions of family recipes. Jenny, the wedding planner was very reassuring and helpful through the process. She was organized and great at communication through the bootcamp online. Although, it was not the cheapest place to have our wedding - it was worth every penny. If you want a farm wedding close to Chicago I would look at HPF before they book up.

HPM is fantastic!

Reviewed on 8/20/2010 Julie N

HPM is extremely flexible - allowing you to bring in food, liquor, flowers, or they'll do all of that for you, which is the route I went with since I am not local.

Send Email