Beauty Team Dedicated to Making You Feel Lovely

Hey Lovely was created out of a desire to provide a custom, boutique quality experience to each of our clients. It's our passion to provide hair, makeup & other beauty services tailored to your needs with an emphasis on detail, quality of product and accommodation. Our in-demand artists are carefully selected for their talents, professionalism & the kind of friendliness you want around -- especially on your BIG day. We are currently booking for Fall/Winter 2018-2018 weddings.

Houston Based Serving the US & International (832) 230-3003
WEBSITE TWITTER INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Whitney E

Hey Lovely did such a great job with the hair and make-up for our bridal party. They came onsite, arrived on time and did the hair and make-up for my entire bridal party and mothers of the bride and groom and kept us on schedule. My hair and make-up came out beautifully and... Read More held for the entire day and evening!

2017-01-05T00:38:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our services. We're so happy you had a positive experience. Can't wait to see your beautiful photos!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Kim K

The hey lovely makeup artists were amazing! I used Jess for my engagement photos, bridals and wedding and was happy every time. My bridesmaids were also really happy with their wedding day makeup and I highly recommend the team!

2017-01-05T00:39:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Hey Lovely. It means so much to have a bride feel her loveliest on such a big day! I'm so glad you loved everything. -Jess

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Sydney K

Erica and all the Hey Lovely girls are a dream to work with! I met Erica while Maid of Honor in my sister's wedding and I knew then that she would HAVE to do the hair and makeup for me and my girls on our wedding day. They are the sweetest, kind and most genuine people to work... Read More with. She is a big believer in highlighting and enhancing your natural beauty, which was exactly what I was looking for in my bridal look! She was super flexible when it came to trials and other sessions I set up with her. Their new location is a great spot in Houston, not too far away from anything. There are not enough words to describe my happiness in my choice with Erica and Hey Lovely!

2017-01-05T00:40:53 Response from the vendor

You are too kind!!! Thank you SO much for taking the time to review Hey Lovely. We're all in love with our jobs because of sweet people like you. I'm so glad you loved everything! -Erica

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Rebecca T

We used Hey Lovely for my wedding hair & make up for me and my bridesmaids and they were great! They were very professional and also have a great team. Dee did my hair and make up (bride) and I felt and looked so beautiful; my bridesmaids also looked amazing and were all very... Read More happy with the results. Hey Lovely was also accommodative to my schedule for the trial - I live in New York so they worked with me and fit me in when I was in town. The ladies were all so friendly and personable, they helped make the day fun and relaxing for everyone. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Denise S

Beautiful!!! Erica did an amazing job for my daughter's wedding. She was so personable and easy to work with. The makeup was so natural looking and beautiful. She knew exactly what we wanted. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Susan M

Very professional stylist. On time. I haven't seen my pictures yet but she did my hair and makeup like the pictures I showed her. I recommend them.

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 jennifer B

Hey lovely is absolutely lovely!!! Brenna took care of my hair and makeup and she did an amazing job. I looked flawless and my look lastest through the ceremony and the reception. She took exceptional care of me (even when having a slight meltdown; wedding jitters) and I... Read More couldn't have asked for a better day. Thank you Brenna and Hey Lovely for helping to make my day so wonderful.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Shelbie H

My original review: I felt like because I was getting my makeup done for engagement pictures and not bridal makeup, they didn't put much effort into my makeup. If I'm paying $125 to get my makeup done I think it should be amazing. I left with a crease in my makeup and was told... Read More that it's because I need to moisturize. Um what? So they said, "it's ok, it won't show up in your pictures". They tried to "fix" it by putting more concealer on it (which only made it worse). I just want to be treated like it IS my wedding day and have my makeup look decent. After writing an honest review and only giving 2 stars I was contacted via phone call to ask me why I was upset with their services and why I wrote a bad review. After asking if I was speaking with the girl who did my makeup, she says to me, "Im actually the owner of Hey Lovely, Erica. I'm the one who did your makeup. I thought it looked flawless". Come to find out the company has photos of their staff on their website. The girl who did my makeup was in fact not Erica the owner, but actually a girl named Brenna (who was claiming to be Erica over the phone). Had I been approached differently and not antagonized for voicing my opinion, I may have taken the review down and given them a chance to do makeup on my wedding day. However, now that I know I'm being lied to on the phone, I have no desire to work with this company. Hopefully this review will help brides in the near future.

2017-03-28T19:49:30 Response from the vendor

Shelbie -- We're so sorry about your unfortunate experience. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. We truly DO appreciate all feedback and always want to understand how we can improve. I’d like to comment... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Kathryn M

Hey Lovely was absolutely amazing! I have never felt prettier than I did on my wedding day. The makeup is gorgeous and they use airbrush so it stays on all day. And it looks so natural, not caked on! I was always able to get a hold of someone quickly leading up to the wedding.... Read More The staff is professional and showed up early on the wedding day which was a major stress reliever!

2017-03-28T19:50:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We love to receive feedback and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Katie O

I had Dee (makeup) and Delia (hair) do myself, 3 bridesmaids, and my mother for my wedding. They did a fantastic job! Dee did my trial which was super helpful and made suggestions and recommendations, because I typically have no idea what i'm doing when it comes to hair and... Read More makeup! She came up with the perfect image for my wedding day that she was able to replicate for the day of! There was a slight misunderstanding on the start time, I had a coordinator and I am not sure where it was lost, but we had plenty of buffer time and there were zero issues! They were able to get everything done with time to spare and everyone looked beautiful.

2017-01-05T00:37:28 Response from the vendor

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We always allow extra cushion time for our bride's timeline so that we finish on time & without incident. We're happy you had zero issues with us & we can't wait to see your wedding... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Jessica P

Hey Lovely was amazing from start to finish. I had a 8 bridesmaids so there was a lot of fuss (and some downright rude from my 'maids) in the room when we were getting ready and Sara and Jess handled it with such grace and professionalism. Their work was STUNNING and held up... Read More through Houston weather (it rained, was sunny, was cold, and was humid within the hour of the ceremony time and photos - oh, Texas). I actually tested Jess' skills after my trail by going for a run and to boxing in July. They TOTALLY held up and looked near flawless. I am just so very pleased with everything and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for hair and make-up wizards!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Kaylee T

Hey Lovely did an amazing job on me and my girls! We had Kelsey and Alex doing our hair and makeup. They were so sweet and truly could not have done a better job. They were punctual and moved through each girl like clockwork. We ended up finishing right on time! I've been in... Read More weddings where bridesmaids end up with hair or makeup they're unhappy with and it really is so disappointing when you're spending a lot of money and want to look nice in pictures. I wanted all of my girls to feel beautiful and look the way they wanted to and Hey Lovely made that happen! I also wanted to feel like myself on my wedding day which is sometimes hard when you have more makeup on than you're use to. On the day of, I really felt like the most beautiful version of myself and I could not be happier with how my hair and makeup turned out in pictures!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Taylor

We loved working with Erica, Kiersten, and the rest of the Hey Lovely girls! I contacted them 10 months before my wedding for engagement pictures and was surprised to hear they were nearly booked for my wedding date! I quickly booked hair & makeup for myself and my wedding party... Read More of 14 for the wedding day. I scheduled the trial to coordinate with my bridal portraits and it went really well! Loved hanging out with them. I had a couple slight changes to my makeup and hair for the wedding day and they got them both exactly right. It was so easy to have them at our house as we all got ready and made the morning stress-free! Erica even stayed a little late on the wedding day to help with one more round of touch ups before we headed to the church. Most of my bridesmaids don't wear much makeup but we all loved how Hey Lovely fixed our hair and makeup!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Anna F

Hey Lovely is absolutely amazing!! You will look absolutely beautiful on your day if you go with them! Erica and Dee are so fun and will make getting ready totally stress-free. I hired them to do my hair and makeup and also for my bridesmaids, and getting ready was a blast with... Read More all the girls actually loving how they looked!! So many of my friends had had bad experiences with past hair and makeup wedding peeps, but Hey Lovely made all of them feel and look gorgeous!! They use excellent products that feel effortless on your face. I feel like Hey Lovely could pull off any style - but their go to is a classic, dewy, effortless look that looks great on everybody! My mom couldn't stop raving about how gorgeous everyone looked and how happy and confident they seemed getting ready! It made the day so special! You will not regret going with Hey Lovely!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Jodi M

Hey Lovely is the best in town! I hired Hey Lovely for my wedding makeup after several friends and professionals recommended them. They were easy to work with and whenever I needed to add makeup artists a few weeks in advance, they were able to accommodate. My wedding was at... Read More 11am so I was really worried about getting hair and makeup for 9 girls, including myself, done before 10am. I had three makeup artist from Hey Lovely and they were on time, efficient, and even ran ahead of my schedule. They did EXCELLENT work, all three artists. I cannot recommend them enough. I even had Erica do my makeup for a bridal shower and the rehearsal dinner as "trial runs" and those went smoothly as well. I love that they use Honey Book to secure payment and send reminder invoices. It kept me organized and there was no worry of having to deal with cash the day of the wedding. Everyone was paid up in advance and that took a lot of stress off of me to make sure everyone had paid for their services. Whew-what a breeze and honor to work with them on my big day!

2016-07-28T09:12:13 Response from the vendor

Jodi, We were so honored when we were chosen to make you lovely on your big day given your professional expertise in the beauty industry. You were a dream bride & we had such a great time with all of you! We value every bit... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Shara H

I was planning my wedding from outside of the US so picking vendors was a challenge. I found Hey Lovely based on their Instagram photos and their professional website and couldn't be happier. My wedding was on May 14th in Montgomery, TX and Erica and April made sure my mother... Read More and mother in law, I and all of my wedding party looked amazing. They were both so sweet to work with and made sure everyone looked exactly how they wanted to. I loved my makeup and the service and would highly recommend Hey Lovely! Thank you!!

2016-07-28T09:16:19 Response from the vendor

Shara, We're so happy you found us from the other side of the world. We loved getting to know you & making you feel lovely on such an important day. Thank you so much for your kind words & your recommendation -- it means the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Amber C

I booked Hey Lovely for my wedding day in November and LOVED everything they did! I had them do my make-up, my bridesmaids, house party, my mom and my MIL. Everyone was happy with how their make-up turned out and they all looked so beautiful! I did not have a trial run done... Read More before the wedding day but i had seen Erica's work before and knew i was in great hands. She listened to the few specifics i requested and then took it from there. There was not 1 thing about my make-up that i would have changed, I loved everything about it!! (i didn't even want to take it off at the end of the night! lol) I found Hey Lovely through a friend, who booked them for her wedding and I am sooooo happy she referred them. Erica and her team are some of the sweetest,fun,down to earth people and it just felt like we were all old friends having a make-up party. I am actually a bridesmaid in an upcoming wedding for one of my friends (who was a bridesmaid for me) in April. She also hired Hey Lovely and i look forward to seeing Erica and her crew again!

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Katie W

Hey Lovely did an amazing job with wedding day hair and makeup for myself and my girls!! Erica, Kelsey, and their team were professional, courteous, organized, and extremely talented! I am so grateful for the beautiful work they did, we all looked fantastic! They listened... Read More intently to what I wanted, and delivered!

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 Chris D

My experience with Hey Lovely was so great! Aleya did my makeup for my engagement photos and then again for my wedding and I felt so beautiful for both! Erica and the girls came to the rescue on the day of the wedding and brought an extra artist to help with all my bridesmaids... Read More hair and makeup. The whole experience was so great and I can't wait to use Hey Lovely for future events. Highly highly recommend!

Reviewed on 1/01/2016

I hired Hey Lovely for a gala and they were amazing! Erica and Kelsey made me and my friends look absolutely perfect! Everyone complemented how amazing we all looked. Highly recommended, will call them again! Thank you ladies!! xoxo

Reviewed on 12/24/2015 Ashley A

I have to say...having Hey Lovely do my makeup and hair for my wedding has been the best choice. They are amazing and wonderful!! Super talented and professional. I totally recommend them.

2017-01-05T00:49:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for your kind review -- we appreciate it very much!

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Heather S

Hey Lovely will be doing my wedding day hair and makeup, as well as my moms, and a few friends. I have had one trial run a few weeks ago and it went great. My Stylist listened to what i wanted and didn't let her own ideas and preferences of makeup get in the way of making my... Read More vision come true. They have been sweet, and are quick to respond to my questions and concerns! I definitely recommend Hey Lovely for your BIG DAY!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Amy S

First, my hair and make-up looked amazing! I ended up changing both my hair and make-up from my trial and I sent a picture of the hair and make-up I wanted beforehand, and the artists were able to nail it. The make-up they did on my bridesmaids was exceptional. One of my... Read More bridesmaids was hesitant to get her make-up done because she's very picky and "usually ends up fixing it with her own make-up" that was not the case on my wedding day! She looked stunning. I asked for contouring and they did just that.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Irene G

A week and a half before my wedding, I talk with "Hey Lovely" for makeup and styling for 3 of my wedding guests. Thanks God I do not hire this company for my own bride makeup and hair style ... because they had turn my Big day into my worst nightmare! 1. We set to come to my... Read More house for start make up and hairstyle at 9:00 am (this was more than discussed and confirmed!) The lady got to my house at 10.15 am (an hour later!) The stylist never came! 2. The makeup artist was super nervous and the 3 makeup done, left much to be desired, they were very basic and poor! really did not seem a makeup from $ 100. The company returned the money we had paid for the hair (of course... the hair stylist never arrive!) It was the worst experience for me and my outside country guests.. the delay and the unprofessional work. If you do not want to be nervous on your wedding day: Do not hire this company!

2017-01-05T00:48:32 Response from the vendor

Though you we were not an actual Hey Lovely Bride, we thank you so much for taking the time to review Hey Lovely anyway. We thought your guests looked lovely and they did not give us any indication otherwise. We truly believe in our artistic... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/05/2015

Hey Lovely Makeup perfectly created what I had imagined for my Bridal Portraits! They took the pictures and thoughts I had sent as inspiration and did exactly what I had hoped for - if not better! :) The entire experience was enjoyable. Erica and Kelsey were extremely... Read More accommodating, professional and kind! Thank you for a wonderful experience! Highly recommend!!

2017-01-05T00:49:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate it so much!

Meet The President

Erica L.

It was wedding and corporate event planning that cemented my love for creativity. Learning the ins and outs of event execution and management while having the freedom to create something from inception was so exciting! I continued freelancing in my spare time -- constantly evolving, constantly learning and experimenting with new mediums. Armed with passion, I set out to cultivate my own dream - something that combined my love for all people and freedom to create. Hey Lovely would be it. I love traveling & spending time with my husband, family & attention-seeking dachshunds.