Expert dream makers!

For an extraordinary and stress-free destination wedding or honeymoon contact HIATUS. Experienced consultation on the hottest trends, destinations, resorts and cruises! Exclusive specials and added amenities. FREE Honeymoon Registry. Competitive pricing and quote comparisons.

Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

Serving Greater NYC Area, Brooklyn, NY

A Wonderful Wedding Experience

Reviewed on 10/05/2012 ginger k

My husband and I started using Cindy a little over a year ago as our travel agent. She first helped plan our trip to the Dominican Republic, which is where my husband proposed. This obviously was a very special trip for my husband and I. We had never been to the Dominican before and Cindy did an amazing job finding the perfect resort for us. She got us a great deal at a beautiful resort called the Majestic Elegance in Punta Cana. We were so happy with Cindy services organizing our Dominican trip, that we asked her to plan our wedding! My husband and I decided that we wanted to have a destination wedding. We knew we wanted to have our wedding somewhere in Mexico. Cindy did a phenomenal job finding the perfect resort for our wedding that was right within our budget. I honestly don’t think it could have been any better. I was a little nervous about planning a wedding in another country. You really have to have a lot faith in your travel agent and the wedding coordinator at the property. We also wanted this to be a smooth and easy process for our guests. Cindy took all of my worries away. She handled all of our guests room reservations, airfare, travel transportations to and from the airport and sent all of our guests a well-organized travel itinerary. Cindy also was a big help in communicating with the wedding coordinator, expressing our needs to make sure we got the best service. When we arrived the first night, we had a bottle of champagne on ice in our room with a personalized note from Cindy. She is so sweet! A great way to start our vacation! I really cannot say enough great things about HIATUS. I will never use another travel agent!

Impeccable Attention To Detail

Reviewed on 4/27/2015

Cindy Goldberger at Hiatus Travel helped my husband and I plan our honeymoon at the Le Royal Monceau in Paris. Cindy has helped us on several occasions plan our vacations and she has an impeccable attention to detail and really knows how to listen to what you want, and to exceed those expectations. As a gay couple it is important that we stay in LGBT friendly businesses and Cindy is very knowledgeable about making recommendations of properties and locations that are welcoming to the LGBT community. Le Royal Monceau is a classy, romantic, and whimsical experience with the best breakfast/brunch in Paris and beyond.

Amazing Honeymoon in New Zealand

Reviewed on 4/17/2015

We worked with Cindy from HIATUS to plan our honeymoon to New Zealand. We cannot imagine having done this while also planning a wedding! Cindy was incredible -- first listening and asking the right questions to narrow down the options, and patiently iterating with us as we honed in on a location. From then, Cindy worked with her HIATUS network to put together an incredible itinerary and remained very flexible to tweak certain elements and gave us a variety of options to suit our preferences. During the actual honeymoon, HIATUS also proved vital as some of our plans were thwarted due to the weather, at which point HIATUS was instrumental in coordinating other options and getting refunds for existing reservations. I cannot imagine having planned my honeymoon without HIATUS and fully intend to use them going forward for future vacations as well!

Outstanding Service + Knowledge

Reviewed on 2/19/2013 cody r

I hired Cindy from Hiatus to plan my 12-day trip to Thailand in February of 2013. She was incredible! I had never used a travel agent before, and now I can't imagine not using her to plan my big trips in the future. She is so personable - she took the time to find out exactly what I wanted to do on this trip, and she made it happen. A few notable things she did: - she placed calls to international vendors to get the specifics on guided adventures - she saved me a ton of money by booking my flight for me, which alone saved me the cost of hiring her, in fact - dialed in my arrival taxi from the Bangkok airport to my hotel (made life so easy!) I can't recommend her enough. She rules.

TO HIATUS