Hibben Photography

Shawnee, Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Edmond, United States.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Shawnee, Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Edmond, United States. (405) 765-8516

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Meredith W

We loved Tom and Samantha! They are easy to work with, kind, and great at what they do! Their work brings tears to our eyes! We can't wait to get the rest of our pictures back!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Michael M

My fiancé and I are from Houston, however, when I went to visit him after he relocated to Tulsa, we fell in love with an old mansion, and decided to have our engagement photos taken in Tulsa. Luckily, we booked Tom and Sam. My fiancé and I shared our vision with our trusty... Read More photographers, and wow...did they run with it! Our photos looked like they could've been in a million dollar advertisement. They were so unbelievably stunning and we received so many compliments. Tom and Sam, the ultimate husband-and-wife duo, were really great at posing us and giving clear direction. Our time with them was a blast and honestly, it's really cool to watch them work together. If you book them, you'll be in for a real treat! I promise! We loved them and their work so much, we ended up asking if they could photograph our wedding in Houston. They said yes!

Reviewed on 1/10/2016

Tom and Sam truly captured the best parts of my wedding day. Despite it being freezing cold outside and ice everywhere, they were able to fight it out with us and produced amazing photos. I couldn't be happier with the product and with just how great these two are as individuals... Read More as well. Very professional but also fun. Would definitely work with them again given the chance.

Wonderful!!

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Kathryn L

So amazing!! We loved Tom and samantha! They made our day even better and they took great pictures!! We are so happy with our pictures, and we got them very quickly!

Reviewed on 6/21/2015 Abigail L

Seriously the best ever! Husband-wife duo doing what they love and enjoy! Our bridal party was a little wild and these two helped document all the behind the scenes shenanigans that make our friendships so strong. They are very easy to work with and include the engagement... Read More session in all their wedding packages as a "Get to know each other" setting. Nothing was awkward about our wedding day and all the traditional photos we needed taken! Would highly recommend Hibben.

Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Ashleigh A

I could not have been happier with my photographer choice! Tom and Samantha are awesome to work with and their pictures are incredible. They shot our engagement photos and the wedding day. Turn around time was super fast, we had full galleries for both things within about a... Read More week. Everyone was so impressed with the way our pictures came out. Two super cool people, I would recommend Hibben photography to anyone planning their wedding in OK. Thanks again, ya'll!

Amazing

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Rebecca M

I absolutely love this couple. They were amazing with our engagement pictures and then again with our wedding pictures. Very laid back and willing to listen to you. Gives good direction for the awkward posed pictures but one of my favorite things about Hibben photography was how... Read More amazing the candid pictures were. They were always around looking for the perfect moment to get a great candid photo. They also were very easy-going and helped make the day of the wedding go smoothly. I would highly recommend using Hibben if you are in OK. All of their wedding packages consist of engagement photos and the disc with the images. There is a $200 travel fee for coming to Tulsa from Shawnee (its over a 2 hr drive)

Southeastern Oklahoma Wedding

Reviewed on 12/28/2013 Andrea R

Tom and Samantha traveled down to our southeast Oklahoma wedding and we are certainly glad they did! They only had a small travel fee and were well prepared for the wedding and reception. We didn't have enough time for engagement pictures, but they would've been spectacular. Tom... Read More and Sam were so relaxed and professional the entire 8 hours. We didn't ever feel "posed" or uncomfortable. They were able to capture multiple candid pictures that we absolutely love. Tom and Sam excel at outdoor pictures - our wedding was middle of July so I wish it wasn't so hot that we could've gotten more outside. We had a 225 people wedding and they managed to capture pictures of both of our families. They offered an online picture viewing gallery, which they were relaxed on extending the time frame. They gave us all copyrights to the picture DVD which contained 450 pictures. We received the pictures 6 weeks after our weeding. Tom and Sam captured special moments for us, both traditional and contemporary. Our wedding would not have been as special without them. We recommend Hibben Photography to any relaxed couple! They were fantastic!

THEY ARE AWESOME!!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Lexie L

They were great! I felt as if we had known them for many years! We were very pleased with them and would use them again for sure!THe pictures that we have seen so far have been so good! Thanks for capturing our special day in such an awesome way!

The best team!

Reviewed on 8/05/2013

These two worked wonders for us at our wedding! The pics went smooth & super quick(something we were worried about with a 300 guest wedding) most all the photos were done before the ceremony! They were creative, laid back, & got things done without making it super awkward. We... Read More wanted a mix of styles & the gave it to us. We got 550 pics from our wedding on a CD. They were great!

Hibben Photography Rendina-Ruedy Wedding Review

Reviewed on 8/02/2013 Elizabeth R

Hibben Photography was an absolute pleassure to work with on our big day! Tom and Samantha are wonderful photographers and incredibly personable! They were truely excited for me throughout the entire day. My session also included bridal portraits which were absolutely... Read More beautiful. Tom's artist eye made these photographs some of my favorite and I know I will cherish them forever. No matter how stressed out I was, they stayed calm and pleasant the whole day, which really helped ease my mind! You cannot get a better deal than their packages and the quality is excellent!

WONDERFUL

Reviewed on 4/04/2013 Jessica W

I hadn't ever met the Hibben's before booking them, but their pictures were so good, I didn't feel like I needed to. They were fantastic, and weren't awkward at all. They came to the hotel to photograph all the girls as we got ready, and followed us to the venue afterwards. They... Read More never missed a picture opportunity, and did a great job making it feel natural. They're so spunky and down to earth, and did a fantastic job. I was really nervous about the photography overall, but there was no reason to be. I haven't seen all of the pictures yet, but the ones I have seen are awesome!! Definitely recommend.

Even Better Than Expected

Reviewed on 1/02/2013 Jessie O

We used them for our wedding & were blown away. After looking at the amazing pictures on their site we were excited but I wasn't prepared for how ours turned out! I looked like I could be in a magazine! We were on a tight budget & their package that was in our budget came with... Read More more than any other photographer we looked at. two photographers, engagement pics, a CD of the images. I would recomend them big time!!

Best Photographers Ever!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2011 Laura W

Sam and Tom are amazing!! They were by far the best choice we made in planning our wedding! The pictures are gorgeous and they were so much fun to work with!! We will definitely recommend them to everyone we know!!