The premier venue for your special occassion

Located just 30 minutes from Downtown Dallas, Hidden Creek provides an elegant, rustic setting within the city. The lush landscape or our vintage-style barn, provide the perfect backdrop for beautiful memories. The venue comes equipped with tables, chairs, full length linens and up-lighting to set the perfect ambiance for your event. A full bridal suite and separate groom's suite are provided with all the amenities you require. Create a magical menu perfectly befitting your event with our onsite, award winning catering company, Culinary Art Catering. Under the orchestration of Executive Chef Yossi Ohayon, your meal will be created using the freshest ingredients and the stylish flair that Culinary is known for. Hidden Creek is the perfect setting to make your dreams become a reality!

Ballroom, Barn, Country Club, Garden, Loft, Mansion + Estate, Park, Tented

Bar + Drinks

215 CHRIS CUNY PARKWAY, Heath, TX (972) 535-6686
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Sarah A

This place is wonderful! The staff, venue, and outdoor ceremony is amazing. Isaac and everyone else at Hidden Creek worked so hard to make sure everything went smoothly for my wedding. It is the perfect location right outside of Dallas. It is quiet for an outdoor ceremony... Read More and the indoor barn is fabulous. I cannot so enough how thankful I was to work with such wonderful people at Hidden Creek. They are down to earth and so friendly!

2017-06-27T11:52:06 Response from the vendor

Hi Sarah! It was a pleasure working with you and Nathan for your big day! It was an honor that you chose us to be part of your big day! Everything was beautiful and you looked gorgeous! Thank you for the kind words and wish... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 ashley h

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Hidden Creek and it was absolutely perfect! The outdoor ceremony site is beautiful and the reception area is breathtaking. We got tons of compliments from our guests, of which most were from out of town. There are many amenities this... Read More venue provides that would cost extra elsewhere such as chiavari chairs, uplighting, etc. The people who run the venue are awesome as well. I highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 3/15/2018 Ashley G

This venue was absolutely STUNNING, and the staff was even more incredible. Isaac and Brett made our wedding day run so smoothly, and everyone was obsessing over how naturally beautiful the ceremony and reception site was. I wish I could relive this day over and over!

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Brett G

Gorgeous venue!! The outside ceremony space is secluded and peaceful surrounded by nature with special elegant touches. Inside the rustic but elegant reception space you can really design your own layout. Hidden Creek can give you suggestions but ultimately let’s you decide how... Read More you want the event to look! Uplighting inside the reception space is also included and they can match your wedding colors! With large bridal and groom suites they can host any wedding party size. You must tour this place!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Kellie L

I had my wedding at this venue a few weekends ago and could not be more pleased. The whole venue is absolutely beautiful from the outdoor ceremony area to the gorgeous reception area inside. The location is convenient and also feels secluded from the city. The staff was great,... Read More helpful, and very easy to work with. I am so glad we picked this venue to host our dream wedding. It was perfect!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017

Hidden Creek is a beautiful and romantic venue, tucked away in an intimate setting. I just held my wedding there earlier this month and I was so happy with the entire venue and staff ! The setting made my wedding feel magical and my guests were also impressed. I love Hidden... Read More Creek!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Christina R

We were just recently blessed to attend a wedding at Hidden Creek. The venue was so beautiful and we were so impressed with the outdoor ceremony area. The reception area could not have been more perfect, and we are in love with the staircase.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Brenna H

Hidden Creek was great. They were so easy to work with and accommodated our wedding ceremony and reception as well as we could have hoped for! The ceremony area and the reception are a short walk apart, which we found incredibly convenient. The ceremony area is beautifully... Read More nestled into the trees with lights surrounding the area. They have turf under the chairs so in case it rains, the ceremony can still go on later that day with no issues. The reception area is set up very well with a big stair case coming down into the center of the room and big barn doors straight across the room from the stairs that are opened for the grand exit. We were very happy with our decision to use Hidden Creek!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Alison P

This is such an ideal wedding venue. Great location, great amenities, and gorgeous interior and exterior. I could not have had my wedding at a better place! Also, Krista Nabors who works for the venue and Culinary Arts is an awesome coordinator! She really knows her stuff and... Read More made me feel at ease during the whole planning process and especially the day of. I highly recommend Hidden Creek and Krista!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Brooke F

Beautiful venue. The outdoor ceremony site is lovely and the building was perfect for our reception. Our guests loved the place, too!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Jennifer R

This venue is beautiful inside and out. The rooms are to die for and have everything you could think of. This place is special and has great charm to it. My wedding here couldn't have been more perfect. Thank you to issac and everyone involved my day was more than fantastic

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Amy E

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Hidden Creek. We and our family and friends loved the venue! It was beautiful and perfect for our pictures. We worked closely with Krista and Amanda and they were very professional and so easy to work with. We highly recommend... Read More Hidden Creek for your next event; you will not be disappointed!! Thank y'all so much for your service on our special day. It was absolutely perfect!!