Hidden Falls

Spring Branch, TX

Book Your Wedding with Hidden Falls

A BALLROOM IN SPRING BRANCH, TX

Hidden Falls in Spring Branch, Texas, is a spectacular choice when deciding where to host a wedding event. Situated on the outskirts of San Antonio to the west of Canyon Lake, it features cascading waterfalls, canyons, lush landscaping and magnificent oak trees. The venues on the Hidden Falls Estate, Remi's Ridge and Hayes Hollow, are conveniently located near San Antonio’s airport, Boerne, New Braunfels, San Marcos and Austin, making it easily accessible for guests. On-site lodging in The Casitas and Houses, which offer hotel-style amenities. Remi's Ridge is a breathtaking venue is the floating staircase, which allows the bride and groom to make a grand entrance. Couples will find endless opportunities for wedding photos at Remi's Ridge, both inside and outside, with beautiful indoor and outdoor spaces to hold a ceremony and a reception.

Outdoor ceremony sites. There are two choices for an outdoor ceremony at Remi's Ridge. One offers tiered seating for guests while the other is held underneath a canopy formed by the 100-year-old oak trees. These waterfront ceremony locations are held by the creekside with the stunning waterfalls as a backdrop. In inclement weather, the ceremony can be held inside the ballroom.

Ballroom. This elegant venue features high ceilings, heavy beams, stylish chandeliers, a built-in dance floor, a stage, a caterer’s kitchen and a built-in bar with indoor and outdoor access. It has an adjoining covered patio with extra seating so that up to 300 guests are accommodated.

Outdoor patio and dance floor. For an outdoor reception, up to 300 guests are accommodated on the 1,500-square-foot patio. The patio and grand dance floor have been built directly over the creek, making for stunning views while the guests enjoy their dinner and dancing.

The professional staff at Hidden Falls maintains the venue for their couples' specials day. An on-site facility manager is on hand throughout the event to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
The Larger Suite, which features a dressing room with surrounding floor to ceiling mirrors, lounge seating, vanities and personalized lockers. Second Suite features lounge seating and video gaming.

Booking a wedding event at Hidden Falls has extra perks:

• On site lodging makes for a true wedding weekend getaway
  • Tables, linens and centerpieces are provided
  • Hayes Hollow, the second venue on the property, will open September 2017

Hill Country Elegance

Nestled in the Hill Country, Hidden Falls features Remi's Ridge at the base of a cliff and is home to cascading waterfalls. Say "I do" in our prime ceremony location with a waterfall backdrop or under the shaded canopy of 100-year-old oak trees with waterfalls in the distance. Accommodates up to 300 guests, the spacious wedding suites, floating staircase, sparkling chandeliers, risen stage and suspended dance floor above the creek all make for a wedding day everyone will happily remember. Two is better than one, and we are pleased to introduce the second venue on our property, Hayes Hollow. Tucked amongst 100-year-old oak trees, the space is complimented by waterfalls, an open sky and our spacious ballroom. Our Natural Texas Hill Country venue will feature an open air pavilion, private

Ballroom, Waterfront, Garden, Estate

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Service Staff

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100

2225 Bridal Veil, Spring Branch, TX (830) 228-4880

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 R D

Great experience! Beauty venue for a reception

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Christina S

We just got married here a little over two weeks ago. I love the beauty of this place, it is absolutely gorgeous and we got TONS of compliments all night long (and days afterward) about how beautiful everything was! The whole staff is super sweet. I just wish communication was... Read More maybe a little bit better. Every single time I called the venue I was always speaking with someone different than I had the last time, and a lot of the time some of them didn't even know who I was when I was calling or just didn't have any idea what I was calling them about. That got a little frustrating sometimes. However, as I said, all the ladies there are very sweet and everything always got handled regardless of communication issues. Also, I guess one of the vases we were borrowing from them cracked or broke slightly at the top and so we were charged for a new vase, which is fine, but my mother took care of it and told me the price of that vase was totally ridiculous and didn't even want to tell me how much they charged her for it because she didn't want to stress me out...oh well. All in all, we loved it here and it is a fabulous venue. They are just under new management so they have some minor issues to work out, but nothing major. I would still recommend this venue to everyone. Our day was perfect!

2017-12-07T16:43:04 Response from the vendor

Chrissy, Thank you so much for saying our venue is gorgeous! We are so happy to hear you and your guests enjoyed your time with us. Thank you so much for your feedback as we are always looking for ways we can be even better... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Sam A

I recently toured this venue and fell in love! You get gorgeous views, grounds, waterfalls, facility, and amazing staff. I really do not have one complaint about this place! I cant wait to bring my other half and family back.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Genesis H

All of the ladies at Hidden falls were always happy to help me with any questions that I had. They were prompt in their responses and were always friendly. Tracy, thank you so much for everything on our wedding day. Everything was absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Caitlin R

2 stars because the venue is pretty. Similar sentiments to the review below mine. Dealing with this venue was the most stressful part of the wedding planning experience. Constant misinformation was given throughout the entire year leading up to my wedding, resulting in me... Read More having to pay for their mistakes. I would ask multiple people there the same question and literally every person would give me a different answer. It was a huge headache and when my now husband and I brought to their attention how we were unhappy about how things were going, they never once took responsibility. Unsure if it really was the change in management that made everyone clueless to what was going on there, but I can only assume that has something to do with it. Either way, mistakes happen and sometime people misspeak, but they should have honored what they told us originally to make things right. Also, mistakes should not happen as often as they did with this business. Finally, the wedding day came and they started my cocktail hour bar time late. It was in my contract to start at 5:30. My mother and mother in law asked different workers why they weren’t opening. One worker told my mom it wasn’t opening until 5:45. Another told my mother in law it wasn’t starting until 6. Once again...nobody knew what the heck they were doing. When my mom called the venue after the wedding to ask what happened, they completely denied that they started it late, once again neglecting to take responsibility. However, I know if we had gone even 5 minutes in our time they would have been ready to charge us for those 5 minutes. If you choose to look past these issues because of the way the venue looks, then all I can recommend is to get everything they tell you in writing, no matter how small it may be. Because unless you can physically show them their own words, then you will be dealing with the same stresses I did...and even then who knows if they would care.

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Megan W

Hidden Falls is beautiful! I will 100% stand by that exclamation, but that is where my positive review of this venue will end. Please read all of this before you consider booking with them. I booked the venue a year and a half before our date, when Hidden Falls was under... Read More different management and was The Lodge at Bridal Veil Falls. Much like Jessica G's review, I was relieved when the venue said they would honor our existing contract. I agree that management prior to the new owners was wonderful! Everyone was organized and so helpful. After the lodge got bought out, I was communicating with almost a different person every time I would call or email. Still, I was excited to be getting married and planning my wedding. I didn't want to let the little things effect me. Things got increasingly worse. Some of my previous payments weren't being reflected in my balance. I had to send receipts and wait for an extended period of time before receiving the answer that I already had. A couple months before the wedding, I was contacted by a coordinator about how security fees had increased. This was something from my contract that I believed would be honored. They did agree to "meet me in the middle" and gave me one of the 8 hours for free. I paid what I needed to and moved on. Five days before my wedding, I was contacted by a coordinator about my bartender. According to them, the bartender hadn't renewed their insurance and I was told if they didn't renew, they couldn't serve at our wedding. I immediately called the bartender and left an ugly voicemail for them; my first bridezilla moment throughout my entire wedding planning process. According to bartender, the venue was asking them to add the venue as an added insurer to their policy. The details behind this are irrelevant. The bartender did what they needed to do to take care of me. What I do know is that I never should have been contacted about this. I was sick to my stomach about having to find a bartender at the last minute. A bartender that we selected because they were on the venue's preferred list! If the venue had been contacting them for months and it was urgent, why was I notified 5 days before my wedding and not sooner? The final straw with this terrible management was when SEVENTY FIVE centerpiece vases were taken without my consent the day of our wedding. We had arranged, in our contract with our florist, to breakdown and return ourselves. Trust me, I now realize and recommend to any brides-to-be, pay for the florist to do this themselves! At some point, toward the end of our reception, someone came and picked up all of our centerpiece vases. It was not our florist. After multiple attempts, meetings and hours of calling various florists in the area, I exhausted every possible option at finding these vases, and the venue was no help at all. Although they did offer to help me, every single thing I asked them for, they were unable to help me with. According to them, they even got a call from the person who took the vases only to not collect any information from them. The vases are still out there somewhere and I won't ever know who took them. I can speak for days about how much potential this venue had and how much the management let me and my husband down. It's unfortunate that I will forever associate such bad memories with the best day of my life. This place has a management problem and is in need of a fix. Hopefully my situation has helped them learn from their mistakes.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Tatiary O

Had the best experience at hidden falls venue. Everything came out perfect! My husband and I really appreciated Tracy and all the people that helped made our day amazing!! Thank you!

2017-09-15T09:21:00 Response from the vendor

We are so thrilled that you had wonderful experience with Hidden Falls. We thank you for taking the time to review us.

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Jessie E

We absolutely loved this venue! Not only was the scenery breath-taking, but the coordinators were amazing! They helped make sure everything was taken care of the day of so that I had as little stress as possible!

2017-08-30T12:33:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Hidden Falls! We are so pleased that you had such a great experience with the venue and coordinators. We wish you all the best, and thank you again!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Taylor L

We had an amazing experience, the only thing is to just be on top of what they charge, tends to be for every little thing but overall we loved this venue and we loved our coordinator Kayln!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Jessica C

Beautiful venue and wonderful staff!!! They made our wedding day a dream!

2017-06-21T16:02:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for saying such wonderful things about our venue and staff! We are thrilled to hear you had your dream wedding!

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Jessica G

I booked this venue in April 2016 for my wedding in April 2017. The venue was bought out by 'Walters Wedding Estates' in December 2016. The transition of management was all over the place. Luckily, they promised to honor our contract. The previous managers were great, organized,... Read More and helpful. One thing I didn't like about their employees were that every time I needed to talk to someone at the venue, it was a new person. Every email I got was from a different person working there. I would have liked to have one or two people that are designated to individual weddings to keep things more organized and personal. Overall, the place is beautiful. One piece of advice I would give to brides looking for a venue is, do not choose a place solely on their outside beauty. If you have any luck like me, there will be thunderstorm warnings, hail warnings, and tornado warnings on your wedding day...

2017-05-09T16:11:18 Response from the vendor

Jessica, Thank you for saying our venue is beautiful! We were honored to be part of your special day. When the ownership transition took place, we were able to maintain our current staff and management at Hidden Falls. We did add on more staff so... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Jason W

This venue is gorgeous! If you haven't at least looked, you should. There isn't really any need to add anything because the setting is so perfect. Your pictures will look great because the backdrop is incredible. I also like all the properties they have on site, that way people... Read More don't have to drive all the way home if they had one drink too many. The team was great and helpful.

2017-04-12T15:59:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for saying our venue is gorgeous! We are thrilled you were so happy with Hidden Falls! It's amazing to hear you you loved working with our staff! We can't wait to see photos from your special day! Thank you! - Hidden... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Katy W

I cannot express my gratitude enough to our day of coordinator Kortney. Having a wedding can be stressful, but Kortney made all of that stress go right away. She was phenomenal. She went out of her way to make everything so special for us. From our drink order, helping... Read More bridesmaids with stains, helping me tie my shoes, getting everyone in the right spot.. you name it! She made a detailed timeline for me as well. So many of our guests raved about how Kortney was so polite and the best coordinator they had ever seen. We are just so blown away by her kindness and thoughtfulness.

2017-03-24T16:50:40 Response from the vendor

It is so amazing to hear you loved working with Kortney on your wedding! We are so happy your experience was so wonderful! It was an honor to be part of you special day! Thank you for giving us that privilege! We wish you all... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Karena V

Amazing venue inside and out! Regardless of the weather and season, this venue is always beautiful. I ended up getting married on a rather gloomy day, but it was still amazingly beautiful. Every single one of the staff members that I interacted with were extremely helpful and... Read More extremely kind. Since day one all of my questions were answered and believe me, I had a lot of questions. Krista was our day of coordinator. She was very helpful. There were so many things that had slipped my mind, but she made sure to go over them during our meeting. I do not know what I would have done without her. She took care of everything and I was able to just enjoy the day. I do not have any complaints and would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone.

2017-05-09T14:05:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you for saying our venue was amazing! We are thrilled you enjoyed working with our staff! It was always a pleasure to speak with you and answer your questions. Thank you so much for your recommendation! We wish you all the best! - Hidden... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Valerie S

Jorge and Valerie Lopez 10/9/2016 I cannot express how grateful and how happy I am that we went with The Lodge at bridal veil Falls my wedding was absolutely perfect, Lindsay is amazing and helped me so much along the way, she went as about helping with advise and things that... Read More she really didn't have to do but still took the time to. Kali was such a great coordinator for the day of the wedding. I wouldn't change a thing :) I highly recommend this place and also recommend doing the cabins the night before it's so much fun. Thank you

2016-11-09T13:37:44 Response from the vendor

Valeria and Jorge, We are thrilled to hear you had such a wonderful experience at our venue and with our staff! It was so much fun celebrating with you! We're happy you enjoyed your stay in our Casitas! It's a fun way to start the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Mary Anne P

This venue is amazing. We are so lucky to have found you!!! What a wonderful wedding we had. The scenery was absolutely breathtaking and the professionalism of the whole entire staff was second to none. Our family and friends are still talking about how beautiful the venue was!!... Read More We had the most wonderful day. We highly recommend this venue for any couple for any size wedding. Thank you for making our wedding so enjoyable and everything we hoped for. Mary Anne & Stephen

2016-11-03T16:08:00 Response from the vendor

Mary Anne and Stephen, Thank you so much for saying our venue was beautiful! We are thrilled you had such a wonderful day! Thank you for the recommendation! We wish you all the best n you marriage! - The Lodge at Bridal Veil Falls Managememt

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Lauren B

SO happy that we found this place. Nothing could have been better. The staff was so helpful and timely with all needed information. Do yourself a favor and use a coordinator through the venue. We had Krista Lee and she was AMAZING. At one point we realized we didn't have cake... Read More plates and she sent someone out to get them immediately. I had NO idea any of this was going on at the time and my mother gave me a run down of everything the next day. Apparently many crisis situations were averted with Krista on our side. All in all, we still get tons of compliments from our guests about how they have never seen a more beautiful venue.

2016-11-03T15:51:25 Response from the vendor

We are so happy you found us, too! Thank you so much for saying those wonderful things about our venue and staff! It was such a pleasure to host your wedding day! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! - The Lodge at... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Logan H

You will never be disappointed with this beautiful venue! We were able to have the wedding of our dreams at this gorgeous place! Wish we could do it all over again!

2016-09-20T16:16:58 Response from the vendor

Logan- Thank you so much! We just loved working with you and Lindsey and couldn't be more happy for you. Please don't be strangers. We wish you all the best!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Jacquelyne M

I knew the moment I saw the venue in a photo that I had to get married at The Lodge. My very first meeting with Lindsay and rest of he team solidified my dream had to become a reality. Kali, Amber and Lindsay were so caring and responsive. Although they have so many weddings... Read More during the year, they made me feel like mine was the only one that mattered. And every bride should feel that way. The venue, itself, is exquisite. Just breathtakingly beautiful. Every person who attended complimented us on our decision to have the wedding there. I couldn't be happier and know I'll look back on our memories at The Lodge and always be as happy as when we said I Do!!

2016-09-20T16:21:10 Response from the vendor

Jacquelyne- You seriously made my day. Thank you so much for your sweet words. I loved helping you plan the wedding of your dreams. It was a pleasure working with you and I hope you keep in touch! :)

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Annie R

I loved having my wedding at the Lodge. The staff was super friendly (including Kali, our planner/coordinator the day of), the venue was gorgeous. I got so many compliments on everything there. I cannot recommend this venue enough. To the staff: thank you for all of your help in... Read More making my wedding amazing!

2016-09-20T16:23:17 Response from the vendor

Melinda, You are so very welcome. It truly was such an honor to help you with your wedding. Thank you for choosing to celebrate with us!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Courtney C

The ABSOLUTE MOST PERFECT PLACE to have a wedding!! From the gorgeous waterfalls to the beautiful reception hall, THE LODGE at BRIDAL VEIL FALLS is a must. From the very beginning to the final moments of our celebration, the ladies helped us with every decision and guided us to... Read More prepare for a spectacular wedding. They were patient, kind, and well prepared to assist us in planning the ceremony, as well as a backup plan in case of bad weather. The facilities are first class and assistance is even provided when trying to find appropriate vendors for the occasion. A WONDERFUL place to celebrate such a special day!!!

2016-09-20T16:26:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. I can speak for all of us when I say we just LOVED working with you to plan this gorgeous wedding. Many blessings to you and yours.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Melinda C

Amazing venue. My questions were always answered promptly and I have nothing but positive things to say about this venue. Our guests are still telling me how it was the most beautiful wedding venue they had ever been to. I also had Kali helping me as a coordinator. She was... Read More awesome!

2016-09-20T16:47:50 Response from the vendor

Thanks again for your sweet words. We will make sure to share this with Kali as well. :)

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Krystal G

The Lodge at Bridal Veil Falls made my wedding a dream come true! My husband and I cannot stop talking about how perfect everything turned out to be. The venue itself is gorgeous and truly one of a kind. Having Kali as our wedding coordinator was the BEST decision we could have... Read More ever made!! She truly handled everything in a professional manner and I did not worry one bit. We could relive this day all over again!

2016-09-20T16:29:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you Krystal. We are so appreciative that you took the time to share your experience. We wish you all the best as newlyweds! :)

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Bonner E

We had SUCH a wonderful experience with The Lodge at Bridal Veil Falls! Lindsey was always so helpful and so so sweet, even when I randomly popped in one day to see if I could show my dad around really fast she was so quick to offer a tour and her time. The day of went... Read More wonderfully and everything was in place exactly as we asked! They worked really well with my coordinator (Audrey from Timeless Beginnings) and they had so many wonderful vendor recommendations for me. Their onsite caterer is SUCH a wonderful addition! We could not be more pleased with our decision to use BVF as our venue. I would highly recommend this beautiful place to anyone for any kind of event!

2016-09-20T16:32:38 Response from the vendor

Sweet Bonner- Thank you for this review. You are so beautiful inside and out and we were so lucky to be able to work with you and Audrey, who we just adore! Thank you again for sharing your gorgeous wedding photos. Much love!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Amy D

Beautiful venue. The location is a little out of the way. But if you are looking for something different this is the place. Lindsey and Amber are so easy to get in touch with for any questions no matter how big or small. This venue has thought of everything. Brides suite,... Read More grooms suite, even a family suite for grandma and grandpa to hang out in before time to start.

2016-09-20T16:38:13 Response from the vendor

Amy- Thank you for your review. I'll miss working with you! Wishing you all the best as husband and wife!