Hidden Falls

Spring Branch, TX

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Hidden Falls in Spring Branch, Texas, is a spectacular choice when deciding where to host a wedding event. Situated on the outskirts of San Antonio to the west of Canyon Lake, it features cascading waterfalls, canyons, lush landscaping and magnificent oak trees. The venues on the Hidden Falls Estate, Remi's Ridge and Hayes Hollow, are conveniently located near San Antonio’s airport, Boerne, New Braunfels, San Marcos and Austin, making it easily accessible for guests. On-site lodging in The Casitas and Houses, which offer hotel-style amenities. Remi's Ridge is a breathtaking venue is the floating staircase, which allows the bride and groom to make a grand entrance. Couples will find endless opportunities for wedding photos at Remi's Ridge, both inside and outside, with beautiful indoor and outdoor spaces to hold a ceremony and a reception.

Outdoor ceremony sites. There are two choices for an outdoor ceremony at Remi's Ridge. One offers tiered seating for guests while the other is held underneath a canopy formed by the 100-year-old oak trees. These waterfront ceremony locations are held by the creekside with the stunning waterfalls as a backdrop. In inclement weather, the ceremony can be held inside the ballroom.

Ballroom. This elegant venue features high ceilings, heavy beams, stylish chandeliers, a built-in dance floor, a stage, a caterer’s kitchen and a built-in bar with indoor and outdoor access. It has an adjoining covered patio with extra seating so that up to 300 guests are accommodated.

Outdoor patio and dance floor. For an outdoor reception, up to 300 guests are accommodated on the 1,500-square-foot patio. The patio and grand dance floor have been built directly over the creek, making for stunning views while the guests enjoy their dinner and dancing.

The professional staff at Hidden Falls maintains the venue for their couples' specials day. An on-site facility manager is on hand throughout the event to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
The Larger Suite, which features a dressing room with surrounding floor to ceiling mirrors, lounge seating, vanities and personalized lockers. Second Suite features lounge seating and video gaming.

Booking a wedding event at Hidden Falls has extra perks:

• On site lodging makes for a true wedding weekend getaway
  • Tables, linens and centerpieces are provided
  • Hayes Hollow, the second venue on the property, will open September 2017

Hill Country Elegance

Nestled in the Hill Country, Hidden Falls features Remi's Ridge at the base of a cliff and is home to cascading waterfalls. Say "I do" in our prime ceremony location with a waterfall backdrop or under the shaded canopy of 100-year-old oak trees with waterfalls in the distance. Accommodates up to 300 guests, the spacious wedding suites, floating staircase, sparkling chandeliers, risen stage and suspended dance floor above the creek all make for a wedding day everyone will happily remember. Two is better than one, and we are pleased to introduce the second venue on our property, Hayes Hollow. Tucked amongst 100-year-old oak trees, the space is complimented by waterfalls, an open sky and our spacious ballroom. Our Natural Texas Hill Country venue will feature an open air pavilion, private

Ballroom, Waterfront, Garden, Estate

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Service Staff

2225 Bridal Veil, Spring Branch, TX (830) 228-4880

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Jessica G

I booked this venue in April 2016 for my wedding in April 2017. The venue was bought out by 'Walters Wedding Estates' in December 2016. The transition of management was all over the place. Luckily, they promised to honor our contract. The previous managers were great, organized,... Read More and helpful. One thing I didn't like about their employees were that every time I needed to talk to someone at the venue, it was a new person. Every email I got was from a different person working there. I would have liked to have one or two people that are designated to individual weddings to keep things more organized and personal. Overall, the place is beautiful. One piece of advice I would give to brides looking for a venue is, do not choose a place solely on their outside beauty. If you have any luck like me, there will be thunderstorm warnings, hail warnings, and tornado warnings on your wedding day...

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Jason W

This venue is gorgeous! If you haven't at least looked, you should. There isn't really any need to add anything because the setting is so perfect. Your pictures will look great because the backdrop is incredible. I also like all the properties they have on site, that way people... Read More don't have to drive all the way home if they had one drink too many. The team was great and helpful.

2017-04-12T15:59:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for saying our venue is gorgeous! We are thrilled you were so happy with Hidden Falls! It's amazing to hear you you loved working with our staff! We can't wait to see photos from your special day! Thank you! - Hidden... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Katy P

I cannot express my gratitude enough to our day of coordinator Kortney. Having a wedding can be stressful, but Kortney made all of that stress go right away. She was phenomenal. She went out of her way to make everything so special for us. From our drink order, helping... Read More bridesmaids with stains, helping me tie my shoes, getting everyone in the right spot.. you name it! She made a detailed timeline for me as well. So many of our guests raved about how Kortney was so polite and the best coordinator they had ever seen. We are just so blown away by her kindness and thoughtfulness.

2017-03-24T16:50:40 Response from the vendor

It is so amazing to hear you loved working with Kortney on your wedding! We are so happy your experience was so wonderful! It was an honor to be part of you special day! Thank you for giving us that privilege! We wish you all... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Karena V

Amazing venue inside and out! Regardless of the weather and season, this venue is always beautiful. I ended up getting married on a rather gloomy day, but it was still amazingly beautiful. Every single one of the staff members that I interacted with were extremely helpful and... Read More extremely kind. Since day one all of my questions were answered and believe me, I had a lot of questions. Krista was our day of coordinator. She was very helpful. There were so many things that had slipped my mind, but she made sure to go over them during our meeting. I do not know what I would have done without her. She took care of everything and I was able to just enjoy the day. I do not have any complaints and would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Valerie S

Jorge and Valerie Lopez 10/9/2016 I cannot express how grateful and how happy I am that we went with The Lodge at bridal veil Falls my wedding was absolutely perfect, Lindsay is amazing and helped me so much along the way, she went as about helping with advise and things that... Read More she really didn't have to do but still took the time to. Kali was such a great coordinator for the day of the wedding. I wouldn't change a thing :) I highly recommend this place and also recommend doing the cabins the night before it's so much fun. Thank you

2016-11-09T13:37:44 Response from the vendor

Valeria and Jorge, We are thrilled to hear you had such a wonderful experience at our venue and with our staff! It was so much fun celebrating with you! We're happy you enjoyed your stay in our Casitas! It's a fun way to start the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Mary Anne P

This venue is amazing. We are so lucky to have found you!!! What a wonderful wedding we had. The scenery was absolutely breathtaking and the professionalism of the whole entire staff was second to none. Our family and friends are still talking about how beautiful the venue was!!... Read More We had the most wonderful day. We highly recommend this venue for any couple for any size wedding. Thank you for making our wedding so enjoyable and everything we hoped for. Mary Anne & Stephen

2016-11-03T16:08:00 Response from the vendor

Mary Anne and Stephen, Thank you so much for saying our venue was beautiful! We are thrilled you had such a wonderful day! Thank you for the recommendation! We wish you all the best n you marriage! - The Lodge at Bridal Veil Falls Managememt

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Lauren B

SO happy that we found this place. Nothing could have been better. The staff was so helpful and timely with all needed information. Do yourself a favor and use a coordinator through the venue. We had Krista Lee and she was AMAZING. At one point we realized we didn't have cake... Read More plates and she sent someone out to get them immediately. I had NO idea any of this was going on at the time and my mother gave me a run down of everything the next day. Apparently many crisis situations were averted with Krista on our side. All in all, we still get tons of compliments from our guests about how they have never seen a more beautiful venue.

2016-11-03T15:51:25 Response from the vendor

We are so happy you found us, too! Thank you so much for saying those wonderful things about our venue and staff! It was such a pleasure to host your wedding day! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! - The Lodge at... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Logan H

You will never be disappointed with this beautiful venue! We were able to have the wedding of our dreams at this gorgeous place! Wish we could do it all over again!

2016-09-20T16:16:58 Response from the vendor

Logan- Thank you so much! We just loved working with you and Lindsey and couldn't be more happy for you. Please don't be strangers. We wish you all the best!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Jacquelyne M

I knew the moment I saw the venue in a photo that I had to get married at The Lodge. My very first meeting with Lindsay and rest of he team solidified my dream had to become a reality. Kali, Amber and Lindsay were so caring and responsive. Although they have so many weddings... Read More during the year, they made me feel like mine was the only one that mattered. And every bride should feel that way. The venue, itself, is exquisite. Just breathtakingly beautiful. Every person who attended complimented us on our decision to have the wedding there. I couldn't be happier and know I'll look back on our memories at The Lodge and always be as happy as when we said I Do!!

2016-09-20T16:21:10 Response from the vendor

Jacquelyne- You seriously made my day. Thank you so much for your sweet words. I loved helping you plan the wedding of your dreams. It was a pleasure working with you and I hope you keep in touch! :)

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Annie R

I loved having my wedding at the Lodge. The staff was super friendly (including Kali, our planner/coordinator the day of), the venue was gorgeous. I got so many compliments on everything there. I cannot recommend this venue enough. To the staff: thank you for all of your help in... Read More making my wedding amazing!

2016-09-20T16:23:17 Response from the vendor

Melinda, You are so very welcome. It truly was such an honor to help you with your wedding. Thank you for choosing to celebrate with us!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Courtney C

The ABSOLUTE MOST PERFECT PLACE to have a wedding!! From the gorgeous waterfalls to the beautiful reception hall, THE LODGE at BRIDAL VEIL FALLS is a must. From the very beginning to the final moments of our celebration, the ladies helped us with every decision and guided us to... Read More prepare for a spectacular wedding. They were patient, kind, and well prepared to assist us in planning the ceremony, as well as a backup plan in case of bad weather. The facilities are first class and assistance is even provided when trying to find appropriate vendors for the occasion. A WONDERFUL place to celebrate such a special day!!!

2016-09-20T16:26:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. I can speak for all of us when I say we just LOVED working with you to plan this gorgeous wedding. Many blessings to you and yours.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Melinda C

Amazing venue. My questions were always answered promptly and I have nothing but positive things to say about this venue. Our guests are still telling me how it was the most beautiful wedding venue they had ever been to. I also had Kali helping me as a coordinator. She was... Read More awesome!

2016-09-20T16:47:50 Response from the vendor

Thanks again for your sweet words. We will make sure to share this with Kali as well. :)

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Krystal G

The Lodge at Bridal Veil Falls made my wedding a dream come true! My husband and I cannot stop talking about how perfect everything turned out to be. The venue itself is gorgeous and truly one of a kind. Having Kali as our wedding coordinator was the BEST decision we could have... Read More ever made!! She truly handled everything in a professional manner and I did not worry one bit. We could relive this day all over again!

2016-09-20T16:29:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you Krystal. We are so appreciative that you took the time to share your experience. We wish you all the best as newlyweds! :)

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Bonner E

We had SUCH a wonderful experience with The Lodge at Bridal Veil Falls! Lindsey was always so helpful and so so sweet, even when I randomly popped in one day to see if I could show my dad around really fast she was so quick to offer a tour and her time. The day of went... Read More wonderfully and everything was in place exactly as we asked! They worked really well with my coordinator (Audrey from Timeless Beginnings) and they had so many wonderful vendor recommendations for me. Their onsite caterer is SUCH a wonderful addition! We could not be more pleased with our decision to use BVF as our venue. I would highly recommend this beautiful place to anyone for any kind of event!

2016-09-20T16:32:38 Response from the vendor

Sweet Bonner- Thank you for this review. You are so beautiful inside and out and we were so lucky to be able to work with you and Audrey, who we just adore! Thank you again for sharing your gorgeous wedding photos. Much love!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Amy D

Beautiful venue. The location is a little out of the way. But if you are looking for something different this is the place. Lindsey and Amber are so easy to get in touch with for any questions no matter how big or small. This venue has thought of everything. Brides suite,... Read More grooms suite, even a family suite for grandma and grandpa to hang out in before time to start.

2016-09-20T16:38:13 Response from the vendor

Amy- Thank you for your review. I'll miss working with you! Wishing you all the best as husband and wife!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Lexy J

I fell in love with the venue in the Knot mag. I knew I had to visit,after viewing several other venues there was no other choice The Lodge at Bridal Veil Falls was perfect. The only set back was that I became very stressed when a bridal party was allowed to walk around the... Read More bridal suite while I was getting ready. We were told the night before that we were not allowed in the venue to simply give the wedding party of that day privacy. And that the same rule did not apply for my wedding day killed me. Other then that the venue was lovely and it made for wonderful photos.

2016-09-20T16:45:01 Response from the vendor

Alexandra, Thank you for your sweet words. We are SO sorry that the bridal party was walking around in the venue. We work really hard to ensure this sort of thing does not take place so I apologize this was a miss on our part.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/11/2016

While the venue was nice, Connie our day of Lodge coordinator was not only unaccommodating but also extremely rude and did not deliver on what we had paid for. The venue coordinators shorted us two tables than what we had asked for, which caused so much stress and running... Read More around given that we had set table arrangements. They did nothing to compensate this or fix the situation even though there was enough time to set up two more tables really quickly. How embarrassing when you have to tell guests to go to a different table than what is listed on the seating chart! Connie had five staff members sitting with her in her office and when we asked for small tasks that the venue didn't complete prior to the reception, she claimed she didn't have resources. Her manner was very rude and she was refusing to help even though she and her staff had messed up. Connie would not allow the servers to serve water prior to dinner being served, which was a simple request that could have easily been done. It was the caterers we asked for that task but Connie told them not to. Why would she not allow the caterers to do such a simple task when it was in their contract to do so? Also at one point during the wedding, in front of guests, she came out and started talking about money and payment, which is extremely unprofessional. Not to mention, we had already paid the venue and all of our outside vendors in full prior to the reception. My parents were forced to pay cash in the middle of the reception just to get Connie out of our faces. Lindsey and Amber are easier to work with but it doesn't help when the on site coordinator on the day of is completely unhelpful, unwilling to work with the client, and downright RUDE. She should not be a wedding coordinator. I would not recommend this venue to anyone solely because of Connie.

Reviewed on 2/12/2016 Danielle M

We had our wedding on 1-08-2016. Do not get me wrong, the venue itself is gorgeous! The waterfall was one of the main reasons I chose this place, it took my breath away the first time I saw it. But the minute we signed our contract, it just went downhill from there. They... Read More seriously nickel and dime you for everything, so make sure you read WORD FOR WORD on your contract. Trying to get someone to answer the phone was like trying to call the president. Their excuse was a girl was out on maternity leave, (you know they are leaving, should have someone there before they left!) We went with their day or coordinator, Elisha, at our first meeting she was great-was so enthusiastic and made us seem like she was on top of everything. But come wedding day it was just a disaster!!! I had to have my mother and all my bridesmaids running around to help get everything set up because it wasn't getting done. We arrived at 12:00 pm and our ceremony started at 6:00 pm, all of our ceremony chairs were wet and we had asked over 10 times to get them dry, come ceremony time, the front row was still wet, my grandparents had to stand the whole time! We had lanterns lining up the aisle, those weren't lit! The main reason we booked there was because of the waterfall, but for our ceremony it was LEFT OFF, NO LIGHTS ON JUST A PITCH BLACK BACK DROP! It was so sad looking back at my wedding pictures and not seeing anything in the back. The venue itself is beautiful but be prepared to pay a whole lot of fees and to do most of the work yourself.

2016-03-07T16:57:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for saying our venue is beautiful! We greatly appreciate your feedback as we are always trying to better ourselves as a company. Our venue management has since changed. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us. Thank you!... Read Less Read More

Unforgettably Perfect

Reviewed on 1/12/2016 Shannon F

The Lodge at Bridal Veil Falls was the perfect setting for our intimate ceremony outside in November. The entire staff was extremely knowledgeable and helpful from day one, continuing to provide the utmost care and consideration towards planning for and executing our perfect... Read More day. The biggest of thank you's to Lindsay, Amber and our day of coordinator, Robin - you crafted a truly unforgettable day for us! Our family and friends were blown away by the setting and my groom and I could not have been happier.

2016-01-13T17:17:34 Response from the vendor

This truly made our day! We loved working with you and your mom to plan your gorgeous wedding! Congratulations! :)

Fantastic venue and people

Reviewed on 12/31/2015

Not only was the venue fantastic for the wedding ceremony and reception. But, everyone we worked with there was amazing and very sincere. I will recommend to everyone we know!!! Love this place

2016-09-20T16:46:39 Response from the vendor

Jill- You were such a beautiful bride and I loved working with you and your family. Thank you for choosing The Lodge for your big day!!

Reviewed on 12/11/2015 Felicia C

I cannot be thankful enough for the beautiful venue and your team of wedding planners! It was great that your team made everything easy for me. The day of the wedding was very easy going and they sure made my day stress free! I got so many compliments from my guests on how much... Read More they loved everything about the venue. My wedding was beautiful and it was all due to you and your venue! Thank you!

2015-12-11T10:49:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet words. We loved working with you as well and it was wonderful to see your wedding come together. We hope you have the very best memories of your special day. Wishing you all the best. :)

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Sheena E

The staff at The Lodge helped my husband and I have the perfect wedding day! Lindsay and Amber did a great job at helping me keep things organized and stay on task. Krista, our day-of coordinator, did an amazing job at making sure everything ran smoothly despite the unexpected... Read More rain. Being from 300+ miles away, it was very important that we have a venue who would be able to work with us from a distance. The Lodge made everything as simple as possible and did an excellent job of keeping in touch. The venue is absolutely stunning!! We could not have chosen a more perfect place to say "I Do"!!

2015-12-11T10:59:18 Response from the vendor

This review made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We loved working with you two and your families.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Skylar K

The Lodge helped my dream wedding become reality. It is an absolutely gorgeous venue, allowing for ceremony and reception to be held at the same place. Great area for cocktail hour and the staff is phenomenal!

2015-12-11T11:04:40 Response from the vendor

We can't thank you enough for your kind words. You and your mom were so much fun to work with!! We want to see pictures! ;)

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 CHELSEA C

The venue was my first decision. I wanted an indoor ceremony, outdoor dinner and indoor reception/dancing. Most weddings at the Lodge have an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception, so mine was completely backwards. The staff worked with all the ideas i had to make my vision come... Read More true. The entire wedding turned out perfect! From the time I chose the venue and the time we got married was about 2 years. There was a management change during that time, so communication was a little off, but for the most part everything was perfect!

2015-12-11T11:13:38 Response from the vendor

We LOVED that you did something different! It was so fun to see your wedding come together just as you had imagined. Having the guest tables outside so your guests could enjoy the waterfalls as they ate was so beautiful. We are also sorry that... Read Less Read More

Beyond Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Kirstin H

Nothing more I could have asked for in a venue! Lindsay never hesitated to answer any question I had no matter how many times a day I called. I used the day of coordinator and it was worth every penny! Kali was there very step of the way and never was far behind me catering to... Read More my needs. I asked for a straw from the bar and they didn't have one, not sure what or how she heard me but not a minute later I had a straw in my drink! I would reccomend the Lodge to anyone getting married!

2015-12-11T11:21:42 Response from the vendor

It was my pleasure!! That's what we're here for. :) We passed along your sweet words to Kali. We loved seeing your photos from the wedding. Yall are such good people and deserve the absolute best! Many blessings to you both.