Hidden Host Events LLC

Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut

Just breathe, we can help!

Let's face it, planning an event can be stressful, expensive, and extremely time consuming! Chances are you've never planned a wedding or event like this before, your head is spinning with details and decisions to be made, there's a lot of pressure for everything to be perfect, not enough time in the day to get everything done, and you're feeling discouraged and overwhelmed. Just breathe, we're here to help!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

172 Bellevue Ave. , Newport, RI Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut (401) 207-0624

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Natalie W C O

You cannot make a mistake by going to Amanda for your wedding. Everything about working with her, from her team to her contacts and overall industry knowledge, far exceeded our expectations. Amanda truly cares about her couples and it is easy to see she loves her work. Even if... Read More you are unsure that you need or want a planner, trust me and go to Amanda! My only regret is that we did not hire her sooner! We originally tried to do everything ourselves but once we hit a snag with transportation we turned to Amanda and her team. We handed over terribly unorganized notes, and she somehow turned it into a fantastic plan that operated smoothly, and was cost effective! Amanda’s organizational system through Google Docs is fantastic, allowing you to plan from anywhere, which was good for us as I was living 10 hours from the wedding site and home, and 8 from my fiancé for all of the planning process. Amanda even came to other vendor meetings and made sure everyone was on the same page. Never mind being phenomenal with my very anxious and overwhelmed mother! Our wedding day went perfectly. Amanda and her assistants managed to make everything just happen, and I didn't have to think or worry about anything. They were happy, lively people, adding to the tone of the day. They even stayed all night and stopped by after with items we had left at the reception venue. I am actually a little sad now that the wedding is over, because I won’t be working with her anymore.

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Mason G

Amanda is the absolute best! I can not even begin to explain how amazing she was and how incredible our wedding turned out to be. Everyone who was there has just kept saying that it was the absolute best wedding they have ever been to! Amanda was able to perfectly understand... Read More what my wife and I wanted even though we weren't entirely sure ourselves! She found the perfect vendors for everything. She was there every step of the way and made sure everything was incredible. I don't know what we would have done with out her. If you are planning a wedding, then Amanda is the only person for the job. I really can't say enough and can't thank Amanda enough for all her work and for the most wonderful wedding!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Vanessa P

We hired Amanda for our wedding planning. Being that we live in Houston, TX, I wanted to make sure we had a contact in RI to avoid placing more stress on family and friends. Amanda would organize our google docs folder, set up facetimes meetings, and respond to countless emails... Read More to ensure an enjoyable and fun experience. Amanda had great recommendations for vendors. She was also great about arranging for a quick face to face meeting if I was in town. Her positive attitude and calm demeanor are a great qualities to have around you while you are preparing for your wedding!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Jennifer M

Amanda was our month of wedding coordinator, and I am so glad we worked with her! She provided some really useful tools to get organized, helped put together a very detailed and thorough timeline and helped make sure everything went smoothly. I am so glad we had her... Read More assistance! She did a great job the day of making sure everything was perfect at the venue, ran our rehearsal (without her I would have no idea what to do!) and was a pleasure to work with. She even has a professional steamer, and steamed my dress the day of the wedding! I would highly recommend Hidden Host Events LLC.

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Amanda D

Choosing Amanda and Hidden Host Events for my day-of -coordinator was one of the easiest and best decisions I made throughout my wedding planning. From my initial meeting with her I immediately felt at ease and in the hands of a true professional. She was available to answer... Read More any questions I had through out the last few months before my wedding and was so helpful. She assisted in vendor recommendations and negotiations. She lead our wedding rehearsal flawlessly. On our wedding day she was a rock star, overseeing vendor and site set-up, everything turned out more beautifully than I imagined! My husband and I were so happy with the attention and care she put into all that she did. I highly recommend Amanda and her team at Hidden Host Events for all your wedding needs!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016

Best investment for our wedding BY FAR! Amanda exceeded every single expectation. We hired Amanda about 6 months before our wedding and she proved incredible helpful. Not only was she super organized with all of our vendor contracts, she also was easy to reach when I had random... Read More questions. Where can I get shrubs to go in front of our port-a-potties? Amanda had a guy. Where can we get lunch delivered for the girls getting ready day of? Amanda had two awesome recommendations. Then came the day of - Amanda turned it on and made the whole day go by so seamlessly. Her helpers were also amazing, attentive and kind. I can't even imagine trying to focus on the logistics day of. I was so at ease knowing Amanda had everything covered! Side note, she also has an excellent skill of making Mothers of Brides/Grooms happy:) Hire Amanda - it will be your best decision yet!!

Reviewed on 4/02/2016 Laura W

Having Amanda to help plan and manage our wedding was fantastic. From working with my wife on all the details to helping craft some special elements that truly made our wedding personal and unique. The best part of our experience with Amanda was her presence the day of our... Read More wedding. She managed everything professionally and calmly so that my wife and I could enjoy the party and our guests! Thank you Amanda for creating such a memorable and fun wedding at Castle Hill!

Reviewed on 3/16/2016

Amanda is spectacular. She made every dream of ours come true at Castle Hill last April. As an event professional myself, I was meticulous about each detail and Amanda coordinated each piece of the puzzle beautifully. Her friendly spirit and ease will assure anyone who hires her... Read More and from day one, through a year after execution, she is simply a joy to work with. While Amanda handles expected requests with a smile, it is truly her creativeness and desire to form a relationship with her clients that sets her apart. I fondly remember our “crazy” idea to have miniature ice cream cones served in painter’s pallets on the dance floor at our wedding, with our favorite flavors of course. At first, the idea seemed far-fetched and unachievable; clearly the ice cream would melt. Amanda made it happen and no less, sourced the pallets from a former colleague. It may seem insignificant, but a detail like that, that Amanda coordinates over and over again, truly makes any celebration extra-ordinary. I would hire her in a second if I were to do it all again! THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts!