Hidden Host Events LLC

Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut

Enjoy your guests, we'll handle the rest!

Linens? Cakes? Lighting? Décor? There’s a lot that goes into planning an event, especially weddings! Is your head spinning with thousands of details and ideas? Need help taking your vision out of your head and bringing it to life? Hidden Host Events will take away all the guessing and help you enjoy the months leading up to your wedding or special event! With over a decade of experience in the hospitality industry including event operations, event planning, and decor, you can consider us your wedding & event mavens. With our network of reliable vendors, we will take your dream and make it a reality. Enjoy being engaged and let us create an event you and your guests will remember for a lifetime!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

172 Bellevue Ave. , Newport, RI Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut (401) 207-0624

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Vanessa P

We hired Amanda for our wedding planning. Being that we live in Houston, TX, I wanted to make sure we had a contact in RI to avoid placing more stress on family and friends. Amanda would organize our google docs folder, set up facetimes meetings, and respond to countless emails... Read More to ensure an enjoyable and fun experience. Amanda had great recommendations for vendors. She was also great about arranging for a quick face to face meeting if I was in town. Her positive attitude and calm demeanor are a great qualities to have around you while you are preparing for your wedding!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Jennifer M

Amanda was our month of wedding coordinator, and I am so glad we worked with her! She provided some really useful tools to get organized, helped put together a very detailed and thorough timeline and helped make sure everything went smoothly. I am so glad we had her... Read More assistance! She did a great job the day of making sure everything was perfect at the venue, ran our rehearsal (without her I would have no idea what to do!) and was a pleasure to work with. She even has a professional steamer, and steamed my dress the day of the wedding! I would highly recommend Hidden Host Events LLC.

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Amanda D

Choosing Amanda and Hidden Host Events for my day-of -coordinator was one of the easiest and best decisions I made throughout my wedding planning. From my initial meeting with her I immediately felt at ease and in the hands of a true professional. She was available to answer... Read More any questions I had through out the last few months before my wedding and was so helpful. She assisted in vendor recommendations and negotiations. She lead our wedding rehearsal flawlessly. On our wedding day she was a rock star, overseeing vendor and site set-up, everything turned out more beautifully than I imagined! My husband and I were so happy with the attention and care she put into all that she did. I highly recommend Amanda and her team at Hidden Host Events for all your wedding needs!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016

Best investment for our wedding BY FAR! Amanda exceeded every single expectation. We hired Amanda about 6 months before our wedding and she proved incredible helpful. Not only was she super organized with all of our vendor contracts, she also was easy to reach when I had random... Read More questions. Where can I get shrubs to go in front of our port-a-potties? Amanda had a guy. Where can we get lunch delivered for the girls getting ready day of? Amanda had two awesome recommendations. Then came the day of - Amanda turned it on and made the whole day go by so seamlessly. Her helpers were also amazing, attentive and kind. I can't even imagine trying to focus on the logistics day of. I was so at ease knowing Amanda had everything covered! Side note, she also has an excellent skill of making Mothers of Brides/Grooms happy:) Hire Amanda - it will be your best decision yet!!

Reviewed on 4/02/2016 Laura W

Having Amanda to help plan and manage our wedding was fantastic. From working with my wife on all the details to helping craft some special elements that truly made our wedding personal and unique. The best part of our experience with Amanda was her presence the day of our... Read More wedding. She managed everything professionally and calmly so that my wife and I could enjoy the party and our guests! Thank you Amanda for creating such a memorable and fun wedding at Castle Hill!

Reviewed on 3/16/2016

Amanda is spectacular. She made every dream of ours come true at Castle Hill last April. As an event professional myself, I was meticulous about each detail and Amanda coordinated each piece of the puzzle beautifully. Her friendly spirit and ease will assure anyone who hires her... Read More and from day one, through a year after execution, she is simply a joy to work with. While Amanda handles expected requests with a smile, it is truly her creativeness and desire to form a relationship with her clients that sets her apart. I fondly remember our “crazy” idea to have miniature ice cream cones served in painter’s pallets on the dance floor at our wedding, with our favorite flavors of course. At first, the idea seemed far-fetched and unachievable; clearly the ice cream would melt. Amanda made it happen and no less, sourced the pallets from a former colleague. It may seem insignificant, but a detail like that, that Amanda coordinates over and over again, truly makes any celebration extra-ordinary. I would hire her in a second if I were to do it all again! THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts!