Hiddenbrooke Golf Club - Wine Country - Solano County

Planning

1095 Hiddenbrooke Pkwy, Vallejo, CA (707) 558-1153

Wedding reception

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Sandra S

They took good care of us through our wedding process and wedding day. Food was good.

Beautiful nature-y venue

Reviewed on 4/26/2015 Kate W

Hiddenbrooke was perfect for us! Ceremony site: overlooking the first hole without looking too golfy, next to a creek with wildlife (deer and hawks) nearby. Allergy sufferers, just make sure you dose up on antihistamines in the spring. Reception: "Simple and elegant" is how... Read More our guests described it. We used the venue-provided candelabras and the basic linens and it looked lovely. The room feels kind of like a greenhouse and you are surrounded by trees and views of the golf course. We had about 110 and had plenty of room - 8 people per table and enough space for dancing and mingling Staff and service: Everyone was great! We didn't have a wedding coordinator but the folks here made us feel like we didn't need one. They helped us through the details and kept us on schedule during the big day. They missed a couple of little details but nothing that couldn't be remedied once we noticed them. They also provided overnight storage for gifts and our harpist's harp so that was extremely helpful. Our guests also had good reviews for the bartenders and servers. Food: the mac and cheese is amazing!! So were the egg rolls. By all accounts dinner was tasty. Cons: $1200 for the ceremony site seemed steep. We couldn't bring our own homebrew due to license issues. Overall we had a good time, our guests had a good time, and we'd do it all again.

Loved this Venue

Reviewed on 12/05/2013 natalie e

When I first saw the ballroom, I just knew that i wanted my wedding here. I had my ceremony on the 1st tee and it was great. The ballroom was gorgeous and everything came out just the way i wanted it!

Best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 7/03/2013 Natalie J

I was so impressed by the venue and even more impressed by the employees of Hiddenbrooke. Alisa did a great job organizing everything and setting up appointments. Our tasting was very high class and delicious! Our guests all enjoyed the food and the day could not have gone any... Read More smoother thanks to the staff at Hiddenbrooke.

Lovely place for a lunch reception!

Reviewed on 5/16/2013 Elaine I

We had a lunch wedding reception in the Pavilion and it was so gorgeous! The place is very close to Interstate 80, but tucked away in the middle of rolling hills. We loved how the pavilion had large windows overlooking the surrounding hills and golf course. We live out of state... Read More so all of our preparation was through email. Alyssa was wonderful at organizing everything and she was very fast to respond to any of our questions. She also gave one of the best tips...getting the sundae bar! That was definitely popular with all our family and friends who attended!

Amazing venue

Reviewed on 3/28/2013 Lovinia C

I orignally had a contract at another venue and ended up breaking that contract to go with Hiddenbrooke. This place could not have been beeter. the food was absolutley amazing and the service was great. they make it a point to be sure that the bride and groom were taken care... Read More of; our food came out first and our glasses were always full!

Had a beautiful wedding

Reviewed on 3/05/2013 Liz R

I had my wedding here and it was absolutely amazing. This venue is stunning. The floor to ceiling windowns and canvas top ceiling let so much natural light in. The only reason I didnt give them 5 stars is because on my wedding day the coordinator was nowhere to be found which... Read More was a bit stressful but didn't put a damper on my day.

Fantastic Venue

Reviewed on 9/28/2012 Nicole T

This place was absolutely fantastic from the day I found them (which was 13 months before wedding day) all the way up until the day of the wedding. The communication was superb, I never had to wait long periods of time for emails or phone calls to be returned. They were very... Read More flexible and even made a special plate of Hors D'oeuvres for me so I could eat some after cocktail hour was over. Everything went really smooth day of, they did everything they were supposed to and there were no surprise charges. Overall, this place was great for my wedding and a very beautiful place to hold a reception!

classy and elegant, but still laidback

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Jill O

I met with Mike who is in charge of catering and he said the food was awesome, it was both the day we tried it and the big day. He was funny and relaxed, putting my mind at ease when I was visiting and just knowing that the people who worked there cared to make my day a great... Read More one was nice. I visited other places and wasn't even greeted! It was nice to always get a call back or an email back - granted the director switched mid-planning so it was a little confusing, it all worked out. Even though not everything went as scheduled because nothing ever works out perfectly, everything still went well and there are awesome places to take great pictures. (Though the venue doesn't get to choose), the weather was perfect for our wedding at the beginning of October. I haven't even gotten our professional pictures back yet, but the pictures my friends took look awesome, so I can't wait. My husband loves golfing and he even got a free golf round after our early morning rehearsal the day before (that was his bachelor party). Overall I'd recommend it. It was a little far from the East Bay where I'm from (especially with 80E traffic), but there are hotels near by for people who live a little bit further out. I planned the wedding from Tennessee and it all worked out even though I was so far away.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 10/06/2010 Martina L

Great service and value. Loved the property and reception, Sandy and karen rock!