Hierarchy Films by Rusty Bryce

Highlight Video, Video

2205 Mckinney Street, Houston, TX

Amazing Videographer!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2014 April M

I couldn't be more pleased with Rusty! We received our wedding highlight video and full version video today and it was absolutely amazing! Rusty put everything together so nicely and he is very professional and affordable. For any bride who is searching for a great videographer, look no more! He has created a way for us to share our wedding day with many generations to come and we are just so grateful for his amazing work.

Phenomenal videographer

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Audrie H

Rusty gave us a great deal and did an amazing job capturing our special day. He actually films from non-typical angles so that the people he is capturing do not know they are being filmed, and therefore act naturally. It was awesome!! The finished product has excellent video clarity and superb audio quality. He hid a microphone on me that caught all of the vows crystal clear even though he was filming from the rear of the church. We rarely saw him during any of the activities as though he wasn't even there (which was great), yet he got footage that was wonderful. We would HIGHLY recommend him. Awesome, awesome job!! And he gave us a last-minute bargain which was much appreciated :)

Videography

Reviewed on 7/01/2013 Samantha C

Rusty was AWESOME!!!! He captured the entire ceremony and reception!!! He was on time and very open to anything that I (the bride) requested. I never had an issue with hi in our face or annoying our guest! His turn around was AMAZING!!!! As soon as we returned from the honeymoon we had the video waiting in the mailbaox for us to watch and review!! We loved it and he pays close attention to the music to provide on the video at the right times. ZERO COMPLAINTS!!! Rusty provides a great cost and sent us 15 DVD's to provide to our most special family and guest. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Rusty Bryce Wedding Films ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 Lexie R

Rusty Bryce wedding films did a fabulous job as the videographer at our wedding!! He captured the most memorable moments and made my special day a memory that will last a lifetime and can be relived over and over again. I hardly even knew he was there and was completely in awe at all of the amazing moments he caught that I didn't even know he was filming. He is also the most AFFORDABLE videographer that I found for the fabulous quality we received!! 5 stars all the way!!

Beautiful video and great to work with!

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Haley G

I cannot believe how beautiful our wedding videos turned out! Not only does Rusty provide great pricing, but the quality is outstanding! The videos turned out exactly how I want to remember my wedding day. I was able to see a short 10-15 summary of our day, but also the whole ceremony and edited reception to remember as well. Rusty's response time is almost instant and he was a real pleasure to work with. Honestly, I don't remember seeing him until we left, so he is very discreet while recording as well. We also received our DVDs less than two weeks after the wedding. I HIGHLY recommend Rusty Bryce videography!

Rusty is amazing!

Reviewed on 10/21/2012 Christine L

I read reviews that stated they didn't know he was there and I definitely echo that! Somehow without us even noticing he was able to capture every important moment so perfectly. The DVDs were here waiting when we returned from the honeymoon and we loved it! He also sends lots and lots DVDs including some HD ones so you can share with your family. We will cherish this video for years and years to come and we couldn't have asked for anything more!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 4/22/2012 Ali B

Rusty was one of the BEST wedding decisions we made! He was so professional and friendly. He responded to all of my emails almost immediately, and he was so helpful. At the wedding he was very discreet and never got in anyone's way or placed his cameras in the middle of anything. Our wedding video came so quickly, and we got SEVERAL DVD and BluRay copies to share with friends and family. The quality is exceptional, and we are so happy we decided to include a videographer in our day. Rusty is one of the best decisions you can make!!!! Use him!

FANTASTIC!!

Reviewed on 2/27/2012 Roxana M

Rusty Bryce has been nothing but a joy to work with. He is flexible, prompt, and professional. He has a genuine passion for his work, and is so easy to communicate with! Rusty promised us our videos would be complete within two weeks... but being the rock star that he is, finished them for us in just one week! We got married Friday the 17th of this month, and will receive our videos today. We are 200% happy with our choice! I HIGHLY recommend Rusty Bryce to anyone looking for a wedding videographer. Thank you again for everything, Rusty!

Very professional

Reviewed on 2/18/2012 Matthew H

Great guy and very non intrusive during the day but still gets all the great moments!

Amazing!!!!

Reviewed on 1/06/2012 Robbi T

Absolutely wonderful! I wasn't sure if we would get a videographer for our wedding, but now I'm so glad we did! Rusty did an amazing job! We hardly noticed he was there, yet somehow he captured moments that we will treasure for a lifetime. In addition to breathtaking wedding videos, he also posted beautiful pictures from our wedding to our Facebook pages. As a final surprise, Rusty recorded a wonderful music soundtrack of our wedding. I would highly recommend him to anyone! Best in the business!!!

Phenomenal

Reviewed on 5/05/2011 Claudette M

Rusty is phenomenal. He is a great person to work with. You never saw him, but his video looked like he was everywhere at the wedding. He is highly recommended.

WOW

Reviewed on 4/07/2011 Camille G

We booked Rusty last minute because we werent sure we had the extra money for a videographer. I have now decided that a video is just as important and photos. We got to see some things we didnt really get to during the wedding and he did a WONDERFUL job for only roughly $1000

A Must Have!!!

Reviewed on 2/03/2011 Jill H

My first thought was to not have a video because I thought with all of the pictures, it wasn't necessary....wrong, wrong, wrong. Thank goodness we had Rusty! From the beginning communication was excellent. He had filmed a friend's wedding and when we saw their film, we knew he would be our choice. Rusty is so unobtrusive most of our guests didn't even realize he was filming. The video has been such a blessing to me. Being the hostess I missed so much of the reception, but got to enjoy it all through Rusty's wonderful film! We had our highlight video within a few days and Rusty even sent me some special still shots he had taken as well. The videos - HD Blu Ray - and regular DVD's were received 8 days after the wedding. We have enough copies for both families with some to even send to family that missed the wedding. The film shows everything, without being redundant and over blown. It is perfect, from the music to the editing to the superb quality. We couldn't be happier!

The best decision I made!!!!

Reviewed on 1/06/2011 Marlene A

I can not say enough great things about Rusty! My wedding planner found him about 6 weeks or so before the wedding. I kept dragging my feet as I wasn't sure I wanted to spend the money on a videographer. It was by far one of the best decisions I made in the wedding planning process. He is very friendly and extremely talented. We talked before the wedding, but I didn't actually meet him until the day of my wedding. He was not intrusive at all during the ceremony or reception. He told us as we got in the limo to leave he'd start working on our video that night and he did! We had our video when we got back from the honeymoon and I haven't stopped watching it since! I have received so many compliments on the quality of the video. He captured so many details that I missed out in the whirlwind that your wedding day will be. It is the best keepsake I think we have and I would recommend him to everyone I know getting married!

Efficient and Amazing

Reviewed on 10/26/2010 Julie T

Rusty is the epitome of operational efficiency and user-friendly booking! I contacted him about a year in advance of the wedding and he was super prompt with answering any questions I had and sent me several DVD samples of his work to review. Process for booking was really easy - just a PayPal deposit and a few days later the signed contract is in the mail. I read many reviews on Rusty's unobtrusive method of filming and was instantly interested. Since I'm not a Hollywood actress, the mere thought of a giant spotlight and camera in my face makes my palms sweat. The day of the wedding, I could see Rusty capturing all of the day's most important events, but he was never in the way, never in my face, and never made me feel nervous or aware that a camera was on me at all times. All in all, he was the perfect videographer to capture the event.

Wonderful!!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Kristin H

I was against having a video but my mother insisted. We asked Rusty to not be in our face and keep his distance. He did a great job in the video and respecting out wishes. I would definitely recommend him to anyone even though the sample video he sent was odd.

Absolutely stunning...

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Charity G

How he does such an amazing job by himself... I have no idea, But he was incredible. He is a star! All the footage was stunning, he captured everything perfectly. I couldnt believe how amazing it turned out. Something for us to have for a lifetime!

Happy Bride!

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Katharine M

Rusty was professional, friendly, easy going and extremely easy to work with. Our video is amazing, and everyone is shocked that we have a video because they never even saw Rusty throughout the night. He captured every moment without being in the way and edited the footage seamlessly. His prices were unbeatable as well and we received our video a week after the wedding! Rusty even sent me out a second blue ray disk for free because I was having trouble getting one to play. He was also quick to send us extra dvds when we decided to buy a few more (yeah, it was that good)

Wedding Videographer

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Carolyn H

The ceremony/reception video that Rusty created was absolutely magical and a perfect keepsake in every way! He was great to deal with and highly recommended for his professionalism and creativity.

Review for Russell Bryce