Premier Austin & Central Texas Wedding Band!

High Fidelity is Texas' premier private event band featuring 2 Grammy nominees! We play 80s, current hits, country, and more. From Bruno Mars to Journey, from George Strait to Otis Redding, this band will keep your guests on the floor and dancing for your entire event! We will learn up to 3 songs for your special day! We also bring a professional sound company with $50,000 in sound and lighting!

Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Trombone, Trumpet, Vocals

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Karla B

I used to book bands for many years and these guys are pros. Our guests stayed on the dance floor until the very end--even during the set breaks dancing to the mix music provided. Our photo album is full of hilarious photos of young couples, crazy cousins, and 90+ year old... Read More grandmas getting down. We provided general music preferences, a few special requests, and a rough timeline for the evening. Peyton and High Fidelity took it from there. The band was setup on-time and highly professional throughout the evening--solid musicianship, engaging stage presence, and a whole lot of fun. High Fidelity Rocks!

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Anthony M

High Fidelity absolutely killed it. We are from New York, and when getting married in Austin you know there are a ton of local bands to choose from, but none exudes the type of energy and delivers an almost absurdly diverse song list like High Fidelity. My wife summed it up... Read More perfectly, "They seemed to understand who we were as a couple and played to that - literally." From the very start, they were professional and approachable, and we easily communicated via both email and text. They conveyed a sense of confidence, and it was nice to know "they got it taken care of" when you are in the midst of planning. They read the crowd well, and you can tell they truly enjoyed playing as much as we enjoyed dancing. Beyond playing songs ranging from "Dreams" by Fleewood Mac, "Add it Up" by Violent Fems, a rousing rendition of "Shout" by The Isley Brothers, "Pour Some Sugar on Me" by Def Leopard, and even mastering Warren G (yes, they learned "Regulate" for us), they also MC'd the entire night and generally kept everything flowing. They are definitely up to any challenge, and will without a doubt deliver the type of experience you are looking for. They know when to quiet it down, and when to bring the house down. They also have a stellar tech team, and worked well with our wedding coordinator to nail down what songs were to be played when, even sourcing the Father/Daughter and Mother/Son dances from Spotify, and filling in the band breaks with our own play lists without having us worry about anything. Multiple lead singers, great musicians (think...Grammy Awards), and all around good people -- it's a hard mix to find. They brought good vibes from the moment we walked in the door, and it was amazing to hear comments from our guests like "wow, I can't believe they did that song." For now, all I can do is stress how great they were. We were beyond happy we hired High Fidelity and we think you should too.

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Tricia F

High Fidelity played at our daughter's wedding reception in Waco on February 18. They were amazing! The band played non stop for hours and the guests danced , danced ,danced ! A true party band that we all loved. We didn't want the night to end! FUN and entertaining!!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Erin M

I'm in the stage of life where all my friends and cousins are getting married. NO ONE'S entertainment has topped High Fidelity! They were professional and helpful in the planning process (and I'm particular), great to work with on the day of, kept my guests on the dance floor... Read More ALL NIGHT and helped with all our silly surprises-karaoke, singing happy birthday, and the Aggie War Hymn! We are so grateful for their professionalism, enthusiasm, and did I mention talent? Thank you for a perfect reception! Y'all are the best!!!

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Enisa D

Peyton and the entire High Fidelity team are amazing. They are absolutely stellar musicians. It was important to me to have a live band at my wedding and High Fidelity was the answer. I did not hold them to a specific playlist. Being a musician myself, I know how important it is... Read More to read a crowd and get a feel for what the crowd wants. I allowed the band to do just that and they nailed it. The band was also very relaxed and flexible. My wedding was outdoors in a covered pavilion. With looming rain, they made certain accommodations and the show went on! Thank you so much for making my night so memorable. All of my guests loved you guys!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Julie S

When you are planning the most significant event of your life, a wedding, you know that there are key components that can make or break the magic of the event. One of these is music – specifically the band. Not having booked a band in central Texas before, I went to the Knot... Read More for guidance. What a fortuitous act. We found High Fidelity! None of our friends had used them or were aware of them, but fortunately, that didn’t stop us from booking them. After hearing their promo tapes, our daughter and her fiancé knew their music and “sound” would match their vision. From the first contact with Peyton, every step in the process was smooth. Payment was easy, song variety was vast, options for additional instruments available, discussions on approach personable – right down to patience with slow response on OUR end! They were on-time, flexible in staying longer to meet the bride’s request, and provided the best party and dance we could ever imagine. Looking back at the photos of our guests filling the dance floor, hands waving in the air, musicians on the dance floor jamming – we want to do it again. I am looking for the next opportunity to hire High Fidelity and work with Peyton. You will not regret your decision to book them because you will have the highest level of professionalism combined with the highest level of musicianship, and topped with the best personalities and energy to make your event memorable. Love this group of musicians and their gift to us of a great wedding!

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Elise H

We left this review on another wedding website - looking back, it's been 3 years since our wedding, and we still have people telling us how much they enjoyed the band at our wedding. Thank you, High Fidelity, for playing a major role in creating some of our favorite memories... Read More from our special day! We booked High Fidelity in August for a January wedding. Generally speaking, five months is not a lot of lead time to book a band, but Peyton and the band were extremely responsive and easy to work with during the planning process. We had a meeting with Peyton, after talking with him about what we were looking for in a wedding band, we felt he really understood what we wanted (I wanted dance pop/top hits and my husband wanted 80s rock). They played top hits at the wedding that weren't on their song list which we really enjoyed. My husband and I both studied music in college, and we were very impressed by the way High Fidelity sounded in person. The live YouTube videos on their website are good, and the band offered us multiple chances to come listen to them perform live, which was helpful. Peyton did an excellent job MCing the reception and kept the night running along, even though we were way behind schedule. We had a bit of miscommunication with the venue which led to a very ambiguous timeline, but thanks to High Fidelity none of our guests even noticed. Every guest we've talked to has told us about how much fun they had at the reception, and we really believe this was in no small part due to the band. They were unbelievably flexible throughout the whole process and we could not have asked for a better band to help us celebrate the night. They truly went above and beyond all expectations, and if we had to do it all over again, we would absolutely book them again.

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 EMILY T

So I do not have enough words about how much EVERYONE (& I mean everyone!!) @ my wedding LOVED High Fidelity!! They had everyone dancing, from kids to the older crowd! It truly MADE my wedding! They were not only fun & interactive with my guests, but professional & considerate... Read More and responsive of my special requests. All my little cousins & nieces and nephews wanted their autographs! :) You got some followers! They are GOLDEN & a solid choice to make your event, AN EVENT! :)

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Patience A

The band was flexible with our wedding day schedule because we were late and all the times were off schedule. They rocked the house and everyone commented on how great the band was. They still remember and talk about them even a year later. Peyton was super nice! I would... Read More definitely use them again!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Brenna M

High Fidelity was wonderful and I highly recommend them to anyone looking to make their event special (one of my bridemaids is now using them at her wedding!). They were so fun to work with, quick to respond to any questions or concerns that we had, always available to talk via... Read More phone or email, they guided us through the entire process and made it incredibly easy for us. They read the crowd perfectly and had all ages dancing literally all night. We have received SO many compliments about the band since the wedding. Everyone was so impressed with their song choices and musical ability. They engaged the crowd (even had my dad - a bass player himself - up to play a song with them). I have nothing but the highest praise for High Fidelity! If you are looking for a band, look no further, this is who you need to choose if you want to have a fun, upbeat celebration!!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Elissa B

I booked High Fidelity without getting the chance to see them due to their positive reviews. Their manager was very responsive and helped me through the booking process. It only took two songs at our wedding for it to click for me just how amazing the band was. Not only did they... Read More go above and beyond to help with ceremony instruments and sound (which was not part of our contract), but they learned many new songs for our dances, played many of my requests, helped my dad with music for his toast, and played Bruce Springsteen on the spot for my family from Philly per their request AT the party. The sound and light show were very high quality. The dance floor was completely packed all night. People were commenting on the band the whole entire night as they played 80's, 90's, oldies and pop hits. Our Hava Nagila was epic, and I thought the dance floor might break during Blink 182 with the whole crowd stomping and pumping their fists. The reception could not have been more fun, and I credit this band for bringing out the energy in our guests. They emcee'd the party and were interactive with the groom and me throughout the night. My family was obsessed with landing the perfect band, and they are now obsessed with High Fidelity. Thank you High Fidelity! We couldn't have asked for more. I would not hesitate to hire them again, and I bet our wedding guests will be hiring them too!

AWESOME!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Athena S

This band was so fun and lively! They were pleasant to work with, and they have a large repertoire (somewhat 80's focused). They even offered to learn a few new songs for the first dances, and they performed everything from Jack Johnson to the Beatles wonderfully! After the... Read More first dances, they kept all the guests dancing the whole night! We're very glad we went with this band, and would definitely recommend them!

AMAZING 80s BAND!!!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2011 Maggie G

I hired them based off of their website, and they were INCREDIBLE!!! They made our wedding night the most fun wedding EVER!!! They knew TONS of songs, sounded amazing, and learned some requests that we had especially for us! Very reasonably priced, too! The band can make or... Read More break a wedding, and they DEFINITELY made our wedding night the best!