Hilary Katzen Weddings

Tri-State Area, NJ & Destination

There is no such thing as un-photogenic.

I strongly believe that everyone can take a great photo. I create photographs that not only capture events & emotions, but also make you feel beautiful. The crinkles in your eye from a good laugh, the tears in your eyes from pure happiness, the difference between a true embrace and just a hug. I want to save that special moment for you, forever. Be forewarned: I believe photography is an art, and art should evoke emotion. So I will do (almost) anything for the perfect photo. That means climbing trees or making funny noises just for the perfect shot! By putting my heart, soul and love into every photo, I create a memorable experience that you feel sentimental about, for years to come. So, let's do this. Let's stop time, shall we? City Hall Weddings starting at $550

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Tri-State Area, NJ & Destination (954) 483-7948

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Jennifer S

Hilary is wonderful and so talented! She took our engagement photos and made us both feel comfortable and relaxed (we are so awkward in front of a camera). Our photos came out beautifully. She's sweet, easy going, and truly tailors your session to your personality. We didn't... Read More want traditional "cheesy" pics and she achieved exactly what we were looking for. She knows what looks good and can help guide you through the shoot so that you absolutely love the end product! I would definitely book her again :)

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Bianca V

Hilary is THE BEST. Not only did she take my prom photos over ten years ago, which came out amazing as well, but now she's my wedding photographer! Our engagement pictures were included in our package and she went out of her way to do half of the engagement shoot in New York and... Read More the other half where I live in Los Angeles, California. She's quick to answer her emails/texts and has been extremely patient and helpful in making me feel at ease about the day of the wedding. She even went out of her way to find a second photographer for me. Overall, topnotch customer service and professional quality photos. She makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera to be able to get those genuine laughing pictures. My photos came out better than I could've ever imagined. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Christine B

Hilary was able to capture all the amazing moments between myself and my non-photo loving partner Winston. Her portrayal of even the smallest candid moment and attention to detail made me legit cry when I saw the final package. Thanks for helping us 2 incredibly awkward people... Read More feel like supermodels for our special day. Thanks SOO much Hilary!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Antonia R

Hilary was the best wedding photographer anyone could ever ask for! She was there from the start of my day till the end. She captured raw and real moments through out the day. When I look back at the pictures I can instantly go back to every emotion I felt when the photo was... Read More being taken. Hands down she is the best photographer I could have ever chosen. People also told me when they saw my pictures that I should submit them to "The Knot" and look she's finally here! Well deserved!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Kristin J

I've known Hilary for a very long time, and I knew from the moment my husband and I got engaged, that I wanted her to be our photographer. Hilary is so easy to work with, and she was super flexible with our constantly changing schedules. From our engagement pictures to our... Read More wedding pictures, everything we absolutely perfect! SO many of our friends are jealous with how amazing our pictures are, that they wished they would've booked Hilary for their own weddings. I'm so thankful to have hired her. Our wedding album is so amazing, and this review really cannot do her work justice! My husband and I are so pleased with the service we were provided by Hilary, and we are so happy with the results. Don't look any further, book Hilary! You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Danielle S

I am so happy we had Hilary to capture our special day!! It was so important to me to have an experienced photographer that I could trust taking our wedding photos. The decision To hire Hilary was extremely easy. She did our engagement shoot and the photos were beautiful. I... Read More knew without a doubt our wedding photos would be just as amazing. Every photo I have seen from that day have looked like pictures out of a fairy tale. She is truly an astounding artist, she captured so many moments and emotions that I will now be able to see on my living room wall. It was very comforting having someone there who knew just what to do and how to pose us in order to get the perfect photos. Not only is she a great photographer she is also one of the nicest humans I have had the pleasure of knowing. Hiring her was one of the best decisions I had made for my wedding day.