Hildebrand Photography

Seattle and Seattle's Eastside, world wide.

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

16625 Redmond Way, Redmond, WA Seattle and Seattle's Eastside, world wide. (206) 790-8995

So happy we chose Hildebrand Photography!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

We were so happy and relaxed knowing that Dawn and Brandon were capturing all the great moments that we were living and some we missed on our wedding day. Seeing all of our photos after our wedding during their slideshow presentation was heartwarming. I saw friends and family... Read More having fun, my groom looking so handsome and even tears in my dads eyes which I didn't see on my wedding day! I will always cherish these photos and can't wait for our (someday) children to share these memories with. Thank you again to Hildebrand Photography for capturing our special day!

Perfect

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Doug and I were trilled to have you be such a big part of our wedding. Thank you so much for the amazing photos you took for us on our wedding day and our engagement photos. I can't express how much it means to us to have our feelongs for each other captured forever so... Read More beautifully.

Dawn and Brandon are amazing!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Sanni S

Dawn and Brandon are amazing! I could not have asked for a better team to capture my special day. The pictures were beautiful and I am so thankful for all the special moments they captured as lifetime memories.

Best choice that I made during my wedding planning!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Jasmina N

Hildebrand Photography was the best choice that I made during my wedding planning! They are professional and personable. Brandon and Dawn have an amazing/creative vision and make any occasion just that more special!

Extraordinary Photographers

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Halina H

The Hildebrands did an extraordinary job at my wedding. People who couldn't make it said they felt like they were a part of it anyway as the wedding was so well documented. The pictures are crisp and clear, artful and some were in black and white as well! They scoped out the... Read More venue and found some awesome background for our photos. They are fun and relaxing to work with. They got the best action shots and I found that I was able to see things I had missed myself like my husband and daughter dancing while I was dancing with my son. They also took great pictures of my guests as couples and spontaneous shots at tables etc. I was also delighted that they documented my venue in an artful way, food, menu, programs, greeting table, everything was thought of. I highly recommend them, budgeting a great photographer is important as you can't redo a wedding and the pictures are forever, and your family's inheritance.

Best Photographers Ever!

Reviewed on 9/27/2014 Alyssa S

we loved the work that they did. Their personalities were marvelous! The picture ideas they had were beautiful! They were on time to locations, they clearly worked together as a team perfectly. The price we paid was super reasonable to the pictures and quality of all our items.... Read More They even helped us out at the end of our wedding. Which we did not pay extra for! They are a super loving couple and I would and Will gladly recommend them to anyone that needs Professional pictures taken!! on a side note: we have also had them do our christmas photos which was a lot of fun!

Captured us beautifully

Reviewed on 9/24/2014

I was lucky enough to meet Brandon at a wedding expo, and I'm so glad he had our date available. Brandon and Dawn were so easy to work with, and they really went above and beyond to make sure they captured what we wanted during the event. In those times of pure exhaustion, Dawn... Read More was great at keeping the group excited and taking creative liberties when I couldn't. Those"creative" shots are by far some of my favorites. They had an opportunity to get to know us during the engagement session, and they really captured our personality. On the day of the event, they were on time and prepared. They even thought ahead and brought a third person to capture the unique view of our venue during the ceremony from across the water. They treated us so well, and our wedding book is absolutely stunning. We've referred them so many times that they are now like family. They have photographed 2 other weddings for friends, and they are the go-to photographers for my nephews "growing up" photos. They are always in a great mood, and will do whatever it takes to get a great shot. Brandon and Dawn are genuinely kind people with a great eye for a creative image.

Professional and Friendly

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Brian V

We had a friend who used Hildebrand Photography and referred us. We really enjoyed working with Dawn and Brandon. They were able to take a few ideas I had and offered creative suggestions of their own. The outdoor photos turned out great. My wife loved how the team was able to... Read More capture candid photos of our guests and take the time to capture our smiles and feelings in the images. Brandon and Dawn delivered professional service with a personal touch. We have recommended Hildebrand Photography to other friends and they too have had as wonderful experience as we did. I recommend Hildebrand Photography to any one who is looking for Amazing Photography from Highly skilled, Professional and Friendly Photographers!

AMAZING DUO!!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014

Dawn and Brandon were absolutely amazing! Right from the moment we decided to have Dawn and Brandon photograph our wedding we knew it was the perfect decision. Not only did they make the time to listen to our "high" expectations, they worked around our schedules for appointments... Read More and were far beyond accommodating to us. From the beginning to the end of our wedding Dawn and Brandon worked hard to provide us with the most exceptional products (photo and video) that we will continue to cherish for the rest of our lives. We were absolutely amazed at their artistic style and unique way of capturing those candid and personal moments that make you remember exactly how you felt at that point in time just by looking at the pictures and watching the video. They actually made us fall in love over again... I promise! Above all, Dawn and Brandon were genuine, sincere and extremely passionate about their work; enabling the mood and capturing the moment. With their attention to detail focus -- they couldn't have done a better job, even if they tried! (a toast) So... to Dawn and Brandon (the AMAZING DUO), from the MORENO Family -- Words will never be able to describe just how appreciative and grateful we are for providing us with such exceptional and elite-quality products. But most of all, for your friendship that we've been blessed with from the very moment we met. Your gift to our family of creating everlasting memories will never be forgotten. Thank you -- And always know that you will always be a part of our family... CHEERS!!!

Amazing Photographers

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Brenna M

Dawn and Brandon were so helpful and fun! We picked them for their professional, laid back and friendly demeanor. They went out of their way to make sure we got exactly what we wanted, and our pictures turned out amazing! They were easy and fun to work with, and enjoy what they... Read More do. They were very responsive to our questions and were just generally nice people. At our wedding I didn't even notice them during the ceremony, they were so discreet and professional. They came up with some really amazing shots for the wedding party and my new husband and I. They are an amazing team and I would recommend them to anyone who wants beautiful, inspired pictures taken by helpful, awesome people. Thank you Hildebrand photography!

Fun couple to work with!

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Caitlin H

Dawn and Brandon were fun to work with. Even when we had some differences in ideas and styles, they were easily able to make sure we got the shots we wanted. They are fair negotiators and gave us little treats along the way which were unexpected and appreciated. I don't... Read More have my wedding photos back yet, but the engagement session was wonderful and they had done a friend's wedding, so I know they will turn out great!