Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Denver, CO Colorado & Worldwide (720) 232-1871

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 David V

Hillary is an amazing photographer! Her style, grace, empathy, professionalism, and talent all combine to produce wonderfully memorable images. My wife, family, friends, and myself are all repeatedly amazed at the memories Hillary captured for us to relive the day. Hillary is... Read More always my first suggestion when asked to refer a Wedding Photographer. We can't thank Hillary enough!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Rachel C

I would HIGHLY recommend Hillary's services. She photographed our wedding and was thorough in capturing all of the formal pictures and important moments that we had hoped for. In addition, I was pleasantly surprised when seeing the creative and artistic photos she created. When... Read More deciding which photos to enlarge and display on our wall we had many unique ones to choose from. They weren't the typical wedding stances. Instead, we were free to interact and be ourselves and Hillary was able to catch a glimpse into our personalities and emotions on our special day.

Reviewed on 1/26/2017

So, the date was set to be 6-21-2008 for my special day, The flowers were chosen, the decor was arranged and the dresses were shining. All I needed was a professional yet creative photographer to make my special day memorable. This is the moment when I decided to give all the... Read More worries to Hillary Moore. Oh My Goodness! She was amazing! She made something as mundane as posing for photographs a sure joy. I can’t tell you how many compliments I received for how wonderful they looked. Hillary Moore was fun loving and laid back while remaining extremely focused and organized. She made it easy to remain relaxed and natural — and it shows in the photos! I was truly blown away! They captured every detail of our day perfectly. I cannot recommend her services enough! Sophie Grace, 2008.

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Catherine M

Finding the right photographer for our wedding day, was top on our list. After meeting with Hillary, we knew instantly that she was the perfect choice! Her style, sense of direction, passion and pleasant demeanor made our decision an easy one! Hillary went above and beyond and... Read More exceeded all our expectations! Not only did she make us feel comfortable, look amazing and capture our true selves in each moment but she did the same for everyone else who attended. We couldn't have imagined using anyone else and every time we look at our photos, we are taken right back to our special day with all the same feelings we felt! If you're looking for someone who works from their heart and does an impeccable job doing so, Hillary is your girl!