This wedding venue has a lot to deliver!

You have arrived at Hilltop Plantation, and we are delighted you are here! If we are fortunate enough to have you, your friends, and family here for your big day, rest assured we will do our part to host your dream wedding. From smart packages that take some of the burden off of you, to full event planning that allows you to relax completely. Chairs, tables, benches virtually anything thing you need can be provided right here. We have multiple ceremony sites, and nearly unlimited parking. We encourage our couples to spend the weekend, relax and enjoy themselves. We offer discount packages on multi-day stays.

• Ceremony Area

Backyard, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Waterfront, Country Club, Garden, Estate, Historic Venue, Tented

3849 Keith Road, Hogansville, GA (678) 675-5755

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Jay and Jessica

I have always been a planner, a builder, a creator and sometimes a partier. There are not many livings to be had combining all of those elements. Wedding venue fits the bill! I am a project manager in my "previous life". It was an easy transition into event planning/hosting. My inner builder has spent the last 3 years bringing the property back to life, and every wedding has some custom elements that keep me busy. We have 85 acres to create! I never run out of ides, only money! Don't forget the party, at the end of it all we get to experience the joy of making someones perfect day, perfect.