Hilton Garden Inn Troy

Troy, NY

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

'Your Dream is Our Reality'

Premier meeting and event space,in the historical City of Troy, New York; our team will assist you in creating the wedding of your dreams. An enclosed Garden for ceremony/ Cocktail Hour that can be tented The Ferris Ballroom can comfortably seat up to 350 with 24 x 24 dance floor.

$$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Hotel, Restaurant

Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

235 Hoosick St, Troy, NY

Great food, great people, great value

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 lori g

Kimberly Ryan and her team made a very stressful situation into one of the best days of our lives. We had our rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and wedding reception at this venue. Our personalities and desires were highly considered in every decision that Kim Ryan helped... Read More us make. We had many personal issues in the few months prior to our wedding and Kim Ryan went from a catering manager to my friend as she sent me encouraging words as my future husband was in the hospital. Kim referred me to a wonderful florist- Ambiance Floral. Flowers were stunning. The wedding cake options were also amazing. The ballroom looked amazing! I suggest the ceiling swags and up lighting. The wait staff was so attentive to everyone's needs. I tend to be a control freak and Kim Ryan and her team made me feel comfortable enough to let things go. I highly recommend this venue and Kim Ryan is the best! Our wedding was 9/20/14

Best day of my life

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Lisa H

There are no words to express how wonderful the staff at the Hilton Garden Inn is, and how special they made my wedding day. My wedding was July 12, 2014. My fiance and I got engaged on June 1, 2013 and I knew instantly (or, in reality, even before we got engaged) that I... Read More wouldn't want my wedding anywhere else. Kim Ryan encouraged us to visit several different venues to be sure, but we didn't since my fiance and I knew there would be no other place we would want to celebrate our wedding - and we wouldn't change a thing. Every detail of my wedding was well-planned and well thought out. Kim, who knows me quite well, considered aspects of my personality and my relationship with my fiance and incorporated them into our day - in some cases even without our knowledge, creating the most special surprises we could have imagined. The staff was attentive, the room was beautiful, the food was delicious and the accommodations were well above par. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone! Kim, Henry, John, Nancy, Erica and the rest of the staff gave me the best day of my life, and I will forever be grateful to them. You will not go wrong if you choose the Hilton Garden Inn, Troy as your wedding venue!

WEDDING AND RECEPTION

Reviewed on 6/25/2014 Colleen P

IT WAS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE. KIM RYAN AND HER STAFF MADE EVERYTHING PERFECT AND WORRY FREE.KIM AND HER TEAM WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND MADE IT STRESS FREE FOR ME AND MY NOW HUSBAND. I HIGHLY RECOMEND THE HILTON GARDEN INN TROY. A BIG THANK YOU TO THE HILTON GARDEN INN,... Read More KIM RYAN AND HER PERFECT TEAM

2014-06-27T09:01:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you "Mortisha" & hubby - it was a fantastic party - glad the weather was perfect for your ceremony and our family took fantastic care of yours ! ~ Kimberly Ryan, Catering Manager, Hilton Garden Inn, Troy NY

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Tori J

I have been in communication with the Hilton Garden Inn of Troy for 6 months just to set aside a wedding room block and it is absolute chaos! It has been by far the most difficult part of my entire wedding planning process. If it wasn't in the perfect location for my out of town... Read More guests I would easily have backed out and changed hotels by now. I get emails from multiple representatives that clearly don't communicate with each other and the last email I received was addressed to a completely different couple. It is very frustrating that we feel so unimportant.

Felt like Kings!

Reviewed on 1/14/2015 Tom M

This venue is top notch! We had our ceremony and reception here. We had 3 different rooms for the evening and they all were cozy, elegant and wonderful. The staff was there to meet every one of our needs, actually they were right there before we knew we even needed anything.... Read More The food and beverage was wonderful and we received many compliments from our guests. We were treated like Kings for the night, something we have never experienced before. We want to do it all over again, just because we had the best night ever! Thank you Hilton Garden Inn of Troy, NY. Love this place!

AMAZING wedding reception

Reviewed on 7/29/2014 Meagan F

My hubby and I had our wedding reception at the Hilton Garden Inn in Troy on July 5th, 2014. We were MORE than pleased with how it turned out, the night could not have been any more perfect. Kim Ryan and her staff went above and beyond and we were certainly no easy crew (200+... Read More people, an anxious bride, and out of town parents). Kim and her staff were so accommodating and helpful over our 2 1/2 year planning period. The reception was more than I could have ever imagined. The whole night moved along so smoothly and seamlessly, Nick and I were able to enjoy the whole night without any worries or stress. The food and cocktails were delicious! For the past 3 weeks since our wedding we have received so many compliments from guests about how amazing, beautiful, perfect, fun, etc. our wedding was. The Hilton Garden Inn was AMAZING and it was one of the best choices we made regarding our wedding.

2014-08-05T08:40:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Meagan & Nick! It did seem like your day was a long time coming but it was so worth it! Everything was truly fabulous and the two of you were stunning! Thank you for your kind words - our team was honored to... Read Less Read More

Absolutely Amazing!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2014 Casey S

We got married on May 30th, 2014 and had our reception here at the Hilton Garden Inn in Troy, NY. Kim Ryan the Catering manager helped us with the planning process and she is the best! and i cant forget the wonderful staff that made our day go smoothly and everything was and... Read More looked beautiful! i cant say enough how amazing everything was from the food to the decorating and setup :) we were more than pleased and wish we could do it again! the party that is :) the Hilton did and amazing job and we couldn't have asked for a better reception! Thank you for making our day special!! P.s- My Bridal shower was also at the Hilton and was perfect :) Casey & Michael

2014-06-27T09:00:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Casey & Michael - it was a pleasure to work with you for your most special day ! We're happy to read you were able to be a guest at your own party, which is our goal.

Above and beyond my dreams!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2012 Candace C

When I first met Kim who is the catering manager I knew this was going to be my venue for the reception of my wedding. The hotel it's self is so nice, and the staff are amazing Kim really helped me with everything and gave me great advice if I wasn't sure about something that I... Read More had envisioned for my day, and more importantly I stayed on budget. Everything from the food, to the service, to the decorations, even the actual hotel accommodations were amazing and the whole day ran smoothly as excepted. I really can't say enough great things about the Hilton Garden Inn and the staff, my husband and I are beyond happy and highly recommend to anyone and everyone interested!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 7/18/2012 Leslie R

Our wedding reception couldn't have been any more perfect! The food was amazing and so were the drinks. The catering coordinator Kim was so good to us and always got right back to us with anything we needed, and the staff was so friendly the night of our wedding. We stayed in a... Read More beautiful suite that night and we didn't want to leave! I would recommend this venue to anyone having a big wedding since there is a lot of space, and for what you get in the wedding package, the price is very reasonable too!! Open cocktail hour, free room, passed appetizers, BBQ menu... Guests are still commenting on how great a reception it was! We are SO happy that we chose The Hilton and Kim to take care of us on our big day.

We LOVED The Hilton Garden Inn Troy, NY & The Rens

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Jenny C

Our families, friends and guests could not have been happier with our wedding at the Troy (NY) Hilton Garden Inn. From our initial meeting with Kim Ryan to our check-out from our spacious suite Sunday morning, it was a positive stress-free experience. Kim's leadership, honest... Read More advice, experience and enthusiasm combined with a newer facility and very professional staff resulted in a GREAT wedding day. Communication by e-mail and phone was consistently clear and quick. Overall price is very competitive. We arranged several vendors, Kim provided others. She coordinated all of them seamlessly. The Troy Hilton is clean inside and outdoors-something we always look at when we travel. Our out of town guests liked the hotel's location,their rooms and amenities. We ate great food from the catering, Great American Grill and Recovery Room kitchens throughout the weekend. Our wedding guests marveled at the civil ceremony Kim coordinated as well as the quality of the creative Backyard BBQ reception menu. Many said, "it was the best wedding I've been to." The hotel and banquet staff was more than happy to help us and our guests with everything we needed the day of our wedding. Overall our expectations were exceeded. We cannot thank everyone at the Hilton Garden Inn enough for helping make a our big day a special one that we will always remember.

2012-06-26T18:47:19 Response from Kimberly, the member

Thank YOU so very much! It makes our "jobs" easier when we have fantastic couples like both of you! Great communication from the get go. Our team still talks about the S'Mores Wedding Cake (well done!!). Your kind words are truly appreciated. Congratulations from our... Read Less Read More

Wonderful!!!!

Reviewed on 11/23/2011 Georgeanna M

I had my wedding on October 29th, 2011 at the Hilton Garden Inn. Despite the unexpected snow storm the night was amazing! The help I received from the Hilton started way before the wedding even took place. Kim helped me find vendors as well as answering all emails and phone... Read More calls promptly. She even helped with transportation when my parents missed their flight the night before the rehearsal. Every little detail was taken care of. Kim Ryan and everyone involved were beyond professional. The storm threw me for a loop but Kim had everything ready to go in an alternate location. The ceremony was beautiful and classy! The reception was well above my expectations. The staff did a great job at making sure every little detail was taken care of. Everyone at the reception complemented on how great the food was. I received so many compliments from people telling me that this was one of the best weddings they had been to. Kim and staff made the night smooth and without error. From the event staff to the support staff at the hotel we had a great experience at the Hilton!

AWESOME

Reviewed on 11/17/2011 Bonnie H

My son and his new bride held their wedding and reception at the Hilton Garden Inn l0/29/ll and I can't say enough good things about the whole event. Our event planner, Kim Ryan, was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was on top of everything that day and made sure... Read More everything went smoothly. We had even hoped to have the vows outside in the beautiful garden area but luckily decided to hold them inside and it was a good thing we did. That was the day of the freak snow storm! The room inside was just as beautiful and the room, which I am going to call the library room, where the reception was held was absolutely beautiful. I knew we were using a black and white them with red accents but to see it all come together with flowers and candles was breathtaking. I hope my new daughter-in-law writes a review to name the florist, photographer and d.j. she booked because they were absolutely great, too. The Hilton holds a bridal party for couples using their venue to meet their vendors. You won't be disappointed. The bridal suite is also beautiful and huge. Plenty of room for the bridal party to do their hair and makeup and get ready. Oh, and the food was delicious. So many of our guests are still telling me what a great time they had and that they were so impressed with everything the Hilton offered. Thank you again, Kim and everyone else involved. You made the wedding absolutely beautiful!

great hotel, bad shuttle

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Erin R

We used this location b/c we are from Troy, however our reception was out in Clifton Park. Everyone thought the rooms were clean and nice. Only downside they only have one van shuttle so we had to find alternate transportation for hotel guests.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/05/2011 Amanda R

Our wedding was amaaazing, and it was all thanks to the awesome staff at The Hilton Garden Inn! From the very beginning of the planning stages, I knew that Jen, Kim and the entire staff were going to exceed our expectations. Every little detail was covered, and I never left a... Read More meeting or conversation with any worries or doubts in my mind. Every email was responded to in a timely, thorough manner. Every point of contact we had with the hotel was a positive, pleasant experience. Even guests calling in to reserve rooms told us how friendly the front desk staff was to work with. Which by the way, the hotel rooms here are beautiful. The Presidential Suite for the Bride and Groom is just awesome! Huge and plenty of room to have the girls get ready the day of, or have the guys hang out and party. The day of the wedding I wasn't stressed at all, I knew Kim had my back and had everything covered! The ballroom is spacious, beautiful, and classy. The cocktail hour in the foyer was perfect, and the bridal party had a private one in the library area downstairs- which is great because it opens up to the lawn area which was perfect for pictures! We got to take pictures and enjoy cocktail hour- the best of both worlds! The reception was truly a memorable occasion and everything was perfect. The things people remember the most and have the best time at weddings is when there is good food, good music, and open bar. The Hilton delivers on the delicious food and drink options, so make sure you get a good DJ who gets your guests on the dance floor. Also, we had our Rehearsal Dinner at the Recovery Sports Grill located in the Hotel- it was an awesome pre-party to the wedding. If you are looking for a more casual option where a lot of people can gather and mingle and hang out- this is the place! Oh and they even offered to stay open later on the night of the wedding- it was a great after party spot! Such an awesome experience for your guests to be able to stay over and have everything in one place. Sunday morning everyone trickled in for a delicious breakfast downstairs at the Great American Grill off the lobby. I can’t say enough positive things about the Hilton and our wedding weekend. It really was perfect and I am so happy to have had the pleasure of working with Kim and the entire team. The Hilton truly made wedding planning easy and fun- which is how it should be!

Simple Elegance

Reviewed on 7/31/2011 Karilyn P

Our original contract included everything we wanted for a simple elegant reception at an affordable price. We were so impressed when we booked this venue 15 months prior to our wedding date. Unfortunately, when it was time to agree upon the final details we had to work with a... Read More new sales manager who was rather unprofessional. She often would not return my calls, she forget important details or confused my wedding with another wedding, and during the reception she was difficult to find. The facility is beautiful and the wait staff were amazing. We just would have liked a different sales/event coordinator. Be honest with management if you are unhappy because this is a new facility with a lot of new staff.

TO Hilton Garden Inn Troy