HinkleyPhoto

Serving New England - NH, MA, VT, ME, RI, CT, NY, PA

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Day After Session, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Serving New England - NH, MA, VT, ME, RI, CT, NY, PA (603) 738-4613

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Tarunya G

The Hinkleys were the perfect pair to capture me and my perfect pair. They were responsive, fun to work with, and the finished product was always better than expected. My husband hates having his picture taken and can usually be seen giving a forced smile when asked to pose but... Read More both Liz and Matt were able to make him feel totally comfortable. Now we have more great pictures of the two of us than we know what to do with. Thank you for capturing our special day and so many of the special moments that went by for us in a blur! We would highly recommend The Hinkleys!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Jessica S

The Hinkley's are by far the best there is! From the minute we met them and Laura and Matt geeked out over Go Pro's and drones, we knew we didn't want to work with anyone else. Matt and Liz were incredible to work with. Their photos captured the beauty of the landscape behind us... Read More as well as capturing the love between us. The wedding video they created for us is something we will cherish forever! The night itself flew by and having this video allows for us to relive all of the beautiful moments we were too overwhelmed to appreciate. We would highly recommend the Hinkley's to anyone looking for natural, fun, beautiful photos!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Kristi-Anne S

We loved working with Matt & Liz! Throughout the year, they were awesome to work with. Responsive and professional while being laid back and helping us to feel at ease. On the wedding day, they were amazing! They were present when needed but had a way of disappearing. We had no... Read More idea they were around for such intimate shots of the ceremony and dance floor. And I should mention that they went above the call of duty. Liz helped my family with my dress and taught many of us about boutonnieres ;-) Our photos are gorgeous and we had 35 images to share with our friends and family by the next day! I cannot recommend them more.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Alyssa d

Seriously, Hinkley Photo was incredible! They made us feel so at ease. They were so organized and true professionals through and through. Their work was absolutely stunning and we couldn't be happier with the variety of gorgeous shots that we received. I would absolutely... Read More recommend them to anyone looking for a professional and personalized experience! Their photography is full of natural light, beautiful colors and stunning angles. I could go on and on! Loved our experiences with them and would use them again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Jess M

The Hinkleys are amazing! I couldn't recommend them more highly. They are fun, responsive, organized, incredibly prompt, and extremely talented at what they do. We loved working with them, all the way from our engagement photos through our wedding. We are so happy with all of... Read More the photos and the experience overall. They captured the natural beauty of the setting we were in along with many authentic moments from our wedding, which was exactly what we were looking for. Above all, they are wonderful people who not only help capture a special day, but also add a lot to the experience.

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Jenna S

The Hinkleys are a dynamic duo! From our engagement session to our actual wedding day they were fun, easy going and great at taking pictures! They made the process super easy and helped us work through a wedding day timeline that worked for us. We would have chosen the Hinkelys... Read More no matter what venue we were at, but they are experts at Loon Mountain in Lincoln, NH. They ski there over the winter, have done countless weddings there so are very familiar with the staff, the best views and the logistics. Definitely consider them for your next upcoming event!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Kristen M

Everything about our experience with The Hinkleys was amazing! My husband is not a fan when it comes to having his picture taken and Matt and Liz made it painless for him. They were very easygoing and made us feel comfortable every step of the way. The photos that we got were... Read More nothing short of amazing! I highly recommend them and will definitely use them in the future.

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Monique L

I'm so in love with the Hinkley's work! It came out just like we imagined. They are extremely friendly, professional and did everything to make this happen for us. Our wedding photos came out amazing! I highly recommend checking their website and talking to them.

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Peggy B

Wow! My husband was in charge of picking our photographer; and because he has experience in the wedding industry he immediately suggested the Hinkley's without hesitation. As soon as I visited their blog I was in love, their work is amazing and what you see on their website does... Read More not even do justice. Liz and Matt made our wedding day so much fun. While getting ready I hardly noticed Liz's presence however she still captured every intimate detail. From our first look, until the end of our reception, the Hinkley's made us feel comfortable, happy, and made sure they got every shot we wanted to remember our wedding. It was so wonderful to wake up the next morning to a sneak peak album full of photos (nothing more exciting as a bride!) Look no further, the perfect photographers are right here!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Aly D

This review is long overdue (sorry Matt and Liz!) but life got in the way post wedding! Matt and Liz Hinkley are WONDERFUL and we are so happy they could join us for our wedding. We are not the most comfortable in front of a camera, but the Hinkleys made the entire process... Read More effortless. The complimentary engagement session gave us the perfect opportunity to meet Matt and Liz and feel comfortable. On the day of the wedding, Matt and Liz were everywhere, without you ever knowing it! The photos are gorgeous and truly capture the fun, love, and magic of the day. The best part is looking through all of the photos and seeing the moments that you might not have have been able to catch on the actual day. And on top of being awesome photographers, they were always there to lend a helping hand throughout the day (groomsmen fumbling with boutonnieres...!) Leading up to the wedding the Hinkleys were always quick to respond to any questions and helped keep us on track with organizing group photos and timing for the evening. I will forever cherish these photos! Thank you, Matt and Liz!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Christine N

Matt and Liz were, by far, among our favorite people to work with throughout our entire wedding planning process. My husband and I got married in September, after being engaged for a little over a year. From day one, the Hinkleys blew us away with their level of professionalism... Read More and incredibly fun, warm personalities. We chose to work without the Hinkleys largely because of their style: we had an outdoor wedding, and were drawn to the way Matt and Liz incorporate nature in their photography. Their photographs are absolutely stunning, but also seem very natural - as someone with a fine arts background, I really appreciated the high quality of their work. They are skilled at capturing special little moments and unique personality traits, as well as natural outdoor beauty. Both our wedding and and engagement photos turned out so beautifully; we could not be happier with them! On top of the quality, we were also extremely pleased with how easy Matt and Liz were to work with. They were organized, responded quickly, communicated proactively, and were so helpful on our actual wedding day as well, helping us figure out where to go and what to do (Liz even bustled my dress!). Their turnaround time for photos is also pretty quick - we received our finished wedding photos approximately two weeks after the wedding. Finally, it was such a pleasure getting to know Matt and Liz over the course of our engagement. When we first began working with them, they explained that they like to do an engagement session, included in their wedding package, as a way to get to know the couples they work with a little better. By the time of our wedding, it felt like we were working with two friends. They are both such genuine people, and it's clear that they love what they do. Obviously, I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the Hinkleys, and would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Niki K

The Hinkley's were everything and more with what we could have hoped for with photographers for our wedding. They are so down-to-earth and passionate about their work. Their photography captures the perfect moments and their touch is so natural and crisp! I could not speak more... Read More highly of our experience with them and would recommend them to absolutely everyone!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Michelle S

Liz and Matt were so fun and easy to work with. The pictures came out amazing and they will do anything to find a spot for a good picture. They are open to suggestions and have lots of great suggestions as well. Our wedding pictures came out amazing. They captured so many... Read More details and parts of the night. We enjoyed working with them so much that my sister is also using them for her wedding!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Sarah T

The Hinkley's were SO amazing! We loved all of our photos from our engagement session to our wedding. For two people that HATE taking photos, they made us feel relaxed and comfortable - all while capturing beautiful photos for us to remember those days forever! I can't recommend... Read More them enough!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Ashley T

Matt and Liz were awesome to work with for our wedding! From the very first time we talked to them, we knew we wanted them to capture our day. They are so friendly and down to earth, but are still very professional. Their work speaks for itself. They captured every little detail... Read More of our wedding day and our pictures are more than perfect. We had such a great time working with them and I highly recommend the Hinkley's to anyone looking for wedding photographers!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Katie K

Holy moly, gorgeous! I have only seen a small fraction of our photos from our magical day, and I am totally blown away!! Every single shot is just so beautiful, as every moment of the day was! Something else we loved about the Hinkeys, was that there are very few times they... Read More placed people in certain spots for the shot. Most of the shots were authentic moments they captured, and that's exactly what we wanted!! Professional, yet laid back people- who were also super helpful with getting ready and keeping the night flowing (very importantly, they reminded us to cut the cake :) ). We can't thank them enough! I am hanging on the edge of my seat waiting to see the rest of the pictures!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Suzie C

When I started researching different photographers I didn't realize how important it was to not only like the quality of the photos, but also the personalities of the photographers themselves. These are people that you share your wedding day with! The Hinkleys are definitely the... Read More full package. Matt and Liz were excellent to work with this past year and we love the quality, style, and amount of photos they took! They were so flexible from the very beginning of the process. We were able to Facetime with them for our first meeting (since we live in Boston). Then they came to Boston for our engagement photoshoot last fall... we thoroughly enjoyed our session with them and a quick dinner after. They were so easy to get along with, we almost forgot we were having our pictures taken! In June they traveled again to the NH Seacoast for our wedding. We did our wedding photos primarily all in one park and they were able to capture so many different backdrops from just one location. They were able to capture a lot of great candidates as well, from moments on the party bus to dancing after dinner! A preview/sampler of our photos were even ready for us by 7AM the morning after our wedding and the final photos only a few weeks later. They also have a really easy online based system to make payments through, view your photos and fill out any questions for the wedding day! I highly recommend the Hinkleys and definitely will use them for any family photos down the road.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Susan T

Our experience working with Matt and Liz was absolutely outstanding! From the moment we made contact with them, I could sense their passion and love for their work. They were dedicated to getting to know us as a couple and documenting our engagement shoot and wedding day in a... Read More unique, special and beautiful way. They are organized and professional, while at the same time staying relaxed and FUN! They truly helped set the tone for the day, and I could not have been happier with my experience. More guests than I can count commented both on their stunning work and their friendliness and professionalism throughout. Thank you Matt and Liz - we will always be grateful for the memories you captured for us!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Katie R

The Hinkleys were fantastic photographers for our wedding and engagement photos! We are very glad we found them, it was a pleasure working with Matt and Liz. They responded quickly to emails and calls, were prompt and professional, but also very friendly and easy to work... Read More with. They also had great suggestions for posing/placement and beautiful background settings for photos, which was great since my husband and I weren't really familiar or comfortable with posing for pictures before meeting them. They were also wonderfully flexible on our wedding day when the speeches/dances went longer than expected, talking to us about the timing and ok'ing the extra half hour with us. Also, we were very glad to have two photographers, this allowed for multiple angles of important moments of course, but also it was helpful to have one of them near us, describing the pose we were aiming for while the other took pictures from farther away. Finally, they were very fast in editing the photos - we were able to share a few dozen pictures the day after the wedding, and the full album was ready right when they said it would be. Overall, the Hinkleys were fantastic and our wedding and engagement photos are beautiful!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Michelle L

We had experienced the work from the Hinkley's at one of our friend's weddings prior to ours, and were very impressed. The upfront planning, engagement session, and wedding day were handled professionally and promptly. They were a lot of fun to work with and it was a pleasure... Read More getting to know them. We had great feedback from our guests how they were non-intrusive to the wedding during all of the day's events, but still managed to capture the day perfectly. We are very pleased with the results and would highly recommend the Hinkley's for your special day!

Reviewed on 2/08/2016 Jessica S

Matt and Liz are lovely to have around, calm and professional and very "together." That is SO important on your wedding day-- they made everything easy and fun, and the photos turned out great. Photography is a big cost in the wedding, and we were HAPPY to write the check to... Read More this lovely couple. You're happy giving money to such nice, talented people!

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Whitney K

Wow... Just. Wow. This husband and wife team are so much more than I could have ever asked for. I was referred to the Hinkley's by and friend, and now I know why. Their photographs are like nothing I have ever seen. They made my husband and I so comfortable and captured so many... Read More perfect moments. Once you meet them in person, you will know they care about your wedding and will make sure you're more than happy with the end result. The prints and the people are fantastic, definitely worth reaching out to them at the very least!

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 Meredith R

The Hinkleys are an amazing husband/wife duo of photographers that make a great team and feed off eachother's creative energy and the energy of the venue. They have a wonderful eye for the scenery and incorporating their subjects (us - the bride and groom) into the "bigger... Read More picture." I loved this about all their photos on their website portfolio, and was so happy they worked this talent of theirs into their photos for our wedding as well. The Hinkleys have a great energy about them - they are positive and easily blend into the wedding. Before the event, they were extremely responsive - we FaceTimed and completed a survey so we could provide them with anything unique about our event, a "shot list" of pictures that were important to us, etc. They also offered to meet us in person before the wedding so we would feel comfortable with one another (we planned the wedding from a few states away, so the offer to travel to meet was much appreciated). Not only did they ask for our input, they made sure to achieve everything we asked for. They were flexible in letting us add another hour to our package so we could have a sparkler send off. Not to mention they had a preview of our photos up on their blog less than 12 hours after our event! It was amazing to have a link to send out to family and friends so quickly! The Hinkleys are great at suggesting things based on their experiences. We weren't sure whether we wanted to do a first look, and they encouraged us for a number of reasons -- including so that we could enjoy our cocktail reception with guests rather than be stuck doing photographs. They care about the bride and groom experience! Liz was also so wonderful helping me with my jewelry, bustle, veil, etc. I know this is not normally a photographer's job, but she is so positive and willing to help, and she really made me feel at ease. I would absolutely recommend The Hinkleys!

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Brittany R

Matt and Liz are absolutely amazing!!! We could not have asked for two better photographers and people to work with! I found The Hinkley's through a friend, seeing the photos they took at that wedding I was instantly attracted to their work. They were so accommodating straight... Read More from the beginning, especially because my husband and I live in NJ and have pretty busy schedules but they made scheduling our engagement session a breeze. When we suggested going to a local brewery for our engagement shoot they were all about it! The one thing I truly wanted to be perfect was the photography, I wanted to be able to look back at my photos 10 years from now and feel all the same emotions I felt on our wedding day. Matt and Liz went above and beyond to make that dream possible! They captured every possible moment from the details that I worked so hard on, the beautiful scenery and most importantly the candid's of our wild dance floor!! I will definitely look to Matt and Liz for any future photography needs! :-)

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 kevin k

Do yourself a favor and don't think, just book the Hinkley's! Our journey with Liz and Matt was delightful from beginning to end. We heard through friends and family they were the best in our area (Lakes Region, NH), so they were one of the first photographers we contacted.... Read More They responded immediately and we hopped on the phone for almost 2 hours just getting to know each other and talk wedding details. Our engagement shoot was included in the price, which is a genius idea because you get to know Matt and Liz, so on the big day its like having more friends around! My husband and I are not center of attention types, so we were a little apprehensive about the engagement shoot - but it simply felt like we were hanging out with some friends in a park for the afternoon. Ending the day with lunch and beers was a bonus :-) They were nothing short of amazing on our wedding day. It's super fun to have a husband/wife couple because they can split up for the "getting ready" shots and get pics from all the best angles! Matt and Liz are so calm and stress-free. They are insanely organized, so the timing all worked perfectly. The shots are just incredible, and I cannot wait to get albums printed. I also want to point out how easy it is to interact with their website. They have a very sophisticated setup going - from info, to payment, to photo posts and downloads. Most vendors barely have a functioning email address, let alone a completely interactive website. My only regret is not also booking them for our rehearsal night! Matt & Liz : thanks again for everything. I can't wait till we can work together again!