Trash The Dress

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available

Epsom, NH
Serving New England

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Suzie C

When I started researching different photographers I didn't realize how important it was to not only like the quality of the photos, but also the personalities of the photographers themselves. These are people that you share your wedding day with! The Hinkleys are definitely the... Read More full package. Matt and Liz were excellent to work with this past year and we love the quality, style, and amount of photos they took! They were so flexible from the very beginning of the process. We were able to Facetime with them for our first meeting (since we live in Boston). Then they came to Boston for our engagement photoshoot last fall... we thoroughly enjoyed our session with them and a quick dinner after. They were so easy to get along with, we almost forgot we were having our pictures taken! In June they traveled again to the NH Seacoast for our wedding. We did our wedding photos primarily all in one park and they were able to capture so many different backdrops from just one location. They were able to capture a lot of great candidates as well, from moments on the party bus to dancing after dinner! A preview/sampler of our photos were even ready for us by 7AM the morning after our wedding and the final photos only a few weeks later. They also have a really easy online based system to make payments through, view your photos and fill out any questions for the wedding day! I highly recommend the Hinkleys and definitely will use them for any family photos down the road.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Susan T

Our experience working with Matt and Liz was absolutely outstanding! From the moment we made contact with them, I could sense their passion and love for their work. They were dedicated to getting to know us as a couple and documenting our engagement shoot and wedding day in a... Read More unique, special and beautiful way. They are organized and professional, while at the same time staying relaxed and FUN! They truly helped set the tone for the day, and I could not have been happier with my experience. More guests than I can count commented both on their stunning work and their friendliness and professionalism throughout. Thank you Matt and Liz - we will always be grateful for the memories you captured for us!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Katie R

The Hinkleys were fantastic photographers for our wedding and engagement photos! We are very glad we found them, it was a pleasure working with Matt and Liz. They responded quickly to emails and calls, were prompt and professional, but also very friendly and easy to work... Read More with. They also had great suggestions for posing/placement and beautiful background settings for photos, which was great since my husband and I weren't really familiar or comfortable with posing for pictures before meeting them. They were also wonderfully flexible on our wedding day when the speeches/dances went longer than expected, talking to us about the timing and ok'ing the extra half hour with us. Also, we were very glad to have two photographers, this allowed for multiple angles of important moments of course, but also it was helpful to have one of them near us, describing the pose we were aiming for while the other took pictures from farther away. Finally, they were very fast in editing the photos - we were able to share a few dozen pictures the day after the wedding, and the full album was ready right when they said it would be. Overall, the Hinkleys were fantastic and our wedding and engagement photos are beautiful!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Michelle L

We had experienced the work from the Hinkley's at one of our friend's weddings prior to ours, and were very impressed. The upfront planning, engagement session, and wedding day were handled professionally and promptly. They were a lot of fun to work with and it was a pleasure... Read More getting to know them. We had great feedback from our guests how they were non-intrusive to the wedding during all of the day's events, but still managed to capture the day perfectly. We are very pleased with the results and would highly recommend the Hinkley's for your special day!

Reviewed on 2/08/2016 Jessica S

Matt and Liz are lovely to have around, calm and professional and very "together." That is SO important on your wedding day-- they made everything easy and fun, and the photos turned out great. Photography is a big cost in the wedding, and we were HAPPY to write the check to... Read More this lovely couple. You're happy giving money to such nice, talented people!

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Whitney K

Wow... Just. Wow. This husband and wife team are so much more than I could have ever asked for. I was referred to the Hinkley's by and friend, and now I know why. Their photographs are like nothing I have ever seen. They made my husband and I so comfortable and captured so many... Read More perfect moments. Once you meet them in person, you will know they care about your wedding and will make sure you're more than happy with the end result. The prints and the people are fantastic, definitely worth reaching out to them at the very least!

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 Meredith R

The Hinkleys are an amazing husband/wife duo of photographers that make a great team and feed off eachother's creative energy and the energy of the venue. They have a wonderful eye for the scenery and incorporating their subjects (us - the bride and groom) into the "bigger... Read More picture." I loved this about all their photos on their website portfolio, and was so happy they worked this talent of theirs into their photos for our wedding as well. The Hinkleys have a great energy about them - they are positive and easily blend into the wedding. Before the event, they were extremely responsive - we FaceTimed and completed a survey so we could provide them with anything unique about our event, a "shot list" of pictures that were important to us, etc. They also offered to meet us in person before the wedding so we would feel comfortable with one another (we planned the wedding from a few states away, so the offer to travel to meet was much appreciated). Not only did they ask for our input, they made sure to achieve everything we asked for. They were flexible in letting us add another hour to our package so we could have a sparkler send off. Not to mention they had a preview of our photos up on their blog less than 12 hours after our event! It was amazing to have a link to send out to family and friends so quickly! The Hinkleys are great at suggesting things based on their experiences. We weren't sure whether we wanted to do a first look, and they encouraged us for a number of reasons -- including so that we could enjoy our cocktail reception with guests rather than be stuck doing photographs. They care about the bride and groom experience! Liz was also so wonderful helping me with my jewelry, bustle, veil, etc. I know this is not normally a photographer's job, but she is so positive and willing to help, and she really made me feel at ease. I would absolutely recommend The Hinkleys!

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Brittany R

Matt and Liz are absolutely amazing!!! We could not have asked for two better photographers and people to work with! I found The Hinkley's through a friend, seeing the photos they took at that wedding I was instantly attracted to their work. They were so accommodating straight... Read More from the beginning, especially because my husband and I live in NJ and have pretty busy schedules but they made scheduling our engagement session a breeze. When we suggested going to a local brewery for our engagement shoot they were all about it! The one thing I truly wanted to be perfect was the photography, I wanted to be able to look back at my photos 10 years from now and feel all the same emotions I felt on our wedding day. Matt and Liz went above and beyond to make that dream possible! They captured every possible moment from the details that I worked so hard on, the beautiful scenery and most importantly the candid's of our wild dance floor!! I will definitely look to Matt and Liz for any future photography needs! :-)

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 kevin k

Do yourself a favor and don't think, just book the Hinkley's! Our journey with Liz and Matt was delightful from beginning to end. We heard through friends and family they were the best in our area (Lakes Region, NH), so they were one of the first photographers we contacted.... Read More They responded immediately and we hopped on the phone for almost 2 hours just getting to know each other and talk wedding details. Our engagement shoot was included in the price, which is a genius idea because you get to know Matt and Liz, so on the big day its like having more friends around! My husband and I are not center of attention types, so we were a little apprehensive about the engagement shoot - but it simply felt like we were hanging out with some friends in a park for the afternoon. Ending the day with lunch and beers was a bonus :-) They were nothing short of amazing on our wedding day. It's super fun to have a husband/wife couple because they can split up for the "getting ready" shots and get pics from all the best angles! Matt and Liz are so calm and stress-free. They are insanely organized, so the timing all worked perfectly. The shots are just incredible, and I cannot wait to get albums printed. I also want to point out how easy it is to interact with their website. They have a very sophisticated setup going - from info, to payment, to photo posts and downloads. Most vendors barely have a functioning email address, let alone a completely interactive website. My only regret is not also booking them for our rehearsal night! Matt & Liz : thanks again for everything. I can't wait till we can work together again!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Hannah F

Hinkley photo was our best decision as far as wedding vendors go. Matt and Liz were so easy to work with from scheduling time for the engagement pics to answering all our questions along the way and making us feel comfortable in front of the camera. They were super responsive,... Read More professional and fun too! They make it feel effortless and then come back with incredible photos that we couldn't wait to show our friends and family. The quality of their photos is the best of the best, but what impressed us most was their speedy turnaround time. They had a few dozen of our wedding photos up online the very next morning. Being able to re-live the big day before heading on our honeymoon and to share pics with family, friends and coworkers who couldn't be there was such a nice thing that I hadn't even expected. We were blown away again when they had all of our wedding photos beautifully retouched and delivered to us within weeks of the big day! I highly recommend Hinkley to any bride and groom on the search for a wedding photographer!

Matt and Liz are the best!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Melissa R

There aren't enough words to say how amazing Matt and Liz are. When we booked them I told my husband photography was one thing I wasn't budging on. I found the Hinkleys and immediately fell in love with their photos. It was more about being in the moment than posing. They are... Read More also great at capturing the views and backgrounds to make the bride and groom pop in a photo, not just focusing completely on the couple and nothing else. From the first time talking to Matt and Liz to them leaving after the reception it was perfect. They were so happy and easy to talk to, had so many great ideas and suggestions, and made my husband and I feel like we were hanging out with friends. I'm happy to say we made new friends. Everything I asked or suggested they had no problem doing and they even came to my house and hotel to get the before pictures. And to top it off we had an amazing sneak peak when we woke up in the morning and 40 more "sneak peaks" 2 days later. Its safe to say I cannot wait for the rest of my pictures. I love Matt and Liz and if you want easy, smart, creative photographers you will not find any better!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Sibe L

We couldn't have been happier with the Matt and Liz throughout the entire wedding process! From the very beginning they were down to earth, easy-going and willing to work with our budget. They went above and beyond; whether it was making us feel at ease in front of the camera,... Read More holding heels or pinning on boutonnieres, they went out of their way to make us feel comfortable and stress-free on the big day. Not only were the photos fantastic, but they were extremely fast with their turnaround time. We couldn't have been happier with our decision to have the Hinkley's shoot our engagement session and wedding!

Great photographers!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Jacqui C

The Hinkleys are a great husband wife photography team. My engagement and wedding photo have tuned out turned out completely amazing. They were great at using the natural beauty around us to enhance our photos dramatically. They also gave us a sneak peak by releasing 40 or so... Read More photos the very next day! I also highly recommend the Photo Booth they do, it's a unique and clever way of getting people to line up to funny pictures! I highly recommend them for any occasion but in particular for weddings!

Reviewed on 9/05/2015 Elizabeth B

We would highly recommend the Hinkleys. We used them as our wedding photographers, and their pictures were absolutely beautiful. They were very friendly, responsive, easy to work with, reasonably priced, and turned our pictures around really quickly.

WE LOVE THE HINKLEYS

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 jackie n

WE LOVE THE HINKLEYS!!! Liz and Matt are absolutely phenomenal people and photographers. Our wedding photos are beautiful, and we have received so many complements about our photos and the Hinkelys. Liz and Matt go above and beyond, Liz helped my mom bustle my dress and Matt... Read More helped all the groomsmen with their boutonnieres. We ordered a guest book for our wedding though the Hinkelys after our engagement session and it's stunning. It was such a nice addition to our wedding, and it looks beautiful. I know our wedding album will be equally as amazing. We were lucky enough to have the video booth! Our guests could not get enough of it! It was a really fun addition to the reception and I would HIGHLY recommend checking them out and booking one for yourself. It is such a nice memory to have from our wedding and our guests can't get enough of it and are watching it all the time. Matt made the video booth so much fun and the Hinlkeys brought props for us to use. Liz and Matt are great people and we were so happy they were able to be part of our wedding. If you choose them as your photographers you will never be disappointed. Your wedding is a once and a lifetime event and your pictures are what you have to remember it. Check out the Hinleys and I guarantee you will be thrilled!

SO NICE!

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Nan G

Matt and Liz were so nice and easy to work with. We loved the pictures! They worked so quickly, I never felt like I was pulled away to miss any of the wedding. They completely understood what types of pictures we wanted. I would recommend them to anyone.

Matt & Liz rock!

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Frances H

Matt & Liz Hinkley were extraordinarily professional, flexible, fun to work with, and the photos were stunning. Their package is not cheap, but in my opinion it was totally worth it. I barely noticed them on our wedding day, and they managed to get some of the most beautiful... Read More candid shots of everyone and the venue space. Their turn-around time was unbelievably fast - we had a preview available at 8am the morning after the wedding(!) and the complete set of edited photos in a little over 2 weeks. They give you full digital rights to share/use/print the photos for personal use, which was a definite must for me when I was booking. Bonus: Liz even saved me before the ceremony by noting that the belt on my dress had come undone and she whipped a safety pin out of her bag to fix it!

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Caitlin C

Short story: If you are reading this, hire the Hinkleys for your wedding! Long story: The Hinkleys are incredible. We were married this past weekend on the top of Gunstock Mountain and they did an absolutely superb job photographing our big day. As a hobbyist... Read More photographer, I was particular about getting great photos, and after viewing their photos online from other weddings, we really wanted to hire them. Prior to the wedding, they came and met with us for an engagement photo shoot. My wife and I had never done any modeling before, and this was a really nice way to get used to having our pictures taken. The photos came out really well, and it was a blast hanging out with the Hinkleys. On the wedding day, they helped to make sure everything came out perfectly. They photographed us getting ready, and then at a nearby covered bridge where we did our first look. It was so much fun. They were the ultimate professionals. And they fit in so well with their easy-going personalities that they felt like guests at our wedding. By the time we woke up the following day, they had already posted about 35 photos on their website. We were able to show all our friends and family members the photos and relive the whole thing right away. And the photos look awesome.

Reviewed on 5/29/2015 Rose J

Liz and Matt are wonderful to work with and do such great work. The turn-around time on our photos was amazing!

Reviewed on 5/22/2015 Jillian F

Not only are Liz & Matt the best photographers, they are the coolest people ever! They were so incredibly easy to work with! We live in AZ so when we planned our wedding we booked them on a referral from a friend and I didn't know much about photography so I just took their... Read More advice. We met with them about 2 months before our wedding for our engagement photo shoot and I was so impressed with their expertise on outdoor photography and the use of natural light. Our engagement pictures came out phenomenal and when compared with other professional photos we've had taken, the Hinkley's photos were on a whole different level. Overall, Liz & Matt Hinkley are so easy to work with, they do not over pose their photos, they focus on capturing natural moments between you and your groom and you with your wedding guests. I could not have asked for a better team to capture the day! I look forward to booking them for all my future family photography needs!

Reviewed on 5/22/2015 Stacey D

What can I say about Matt and Liz?! First, they are incredible people. Their love for each other and their love for photography are the two reasons I basically told my now-husband that he had no choice when it came to photos - HinkleyPhoto was the only choice for me! Neither... Read More of us really particularly like having our picture taken but Matt and Liz put us at ease from the very first meeting. We talked about our vision, their involvement in our planning and our day, and just generally about how we expected the process to work out. They were wonderful. They really went the extra mile (no pun intended) to shoot our engagement session in the North Country of New Hampshire in order to accommodate our perfect setting. Within minutes, we were at ease and having the time of our lives. THIS shows in our amazing engagement photos! On the wedding day, I honestly couldn't wait for them to arrive! I knew Matt would take good care of the boys, and that Liz would be a wonderful addition to my posse of girls. They are the perfect pair to shoot a wedding. They communicated throughout the day to make sure we were all on time and in place for the first look and subsequent family photos. Needless to say, we LOVE our wedding photos. I could go on and on for days about how wonderful these two are. The bottom line - HIRE THEM. I could not imagine my day without them.

AMAZING work!!! SO Talented!!!

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Jennifer W

The one thing I really wanted for our wedding was great pictures! I had seen their photos scattered on my Facebook because a friend of mine uses them for all of their family events (engagement, wedding, maternity, and baby shoots). When I saw their first pictures, I knew... Read More that I would someday want to take my photos as well! We were engaged on April 30th and a day later, I was already checking on dates for October! :) I wanted to make sure they weren't booked for our date! We were absolutely thrilled with ALL of our photos, both the engagement session and the wedding itself. We loved how they include an engagement session so that you get the feel for having someone take your picture. They were super accommodating and met us up at Loon for our engagement session. We had such a ball walking around and finding neat places to take pictures. They even put up with our super cheesy side, taking our Star Trek photo! :P hahah... The day of our wedding was amazing! Liz showed up and took "getting ready" pictures, while Matt headed to the church to meet the guys for their "getting ready" session. We had such a great time throughout the entire day! They are an amazing couple...and superb photographers to boot!!! Their work speaks for itself! If you choose them, I promise you will NOT be disappointed!!

Fantastic Photographers

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Nicole K

The Hinkley's are awesome!! They really know how to make you feel comfortable in front of a camera and capture those wonderful moments. They're also a ton a fun to be around. What's better than getting wonderful pictures and laughing the whole time!! So happy we had the... Read More Hinkley's as our wedding photographers.

Excellent, personal, and talented photographers!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Jessie S

Matt and Liz are amazing photographers! I knew I had found my wedding photographers from first few conversations. Matt and Liz worked with us on our budget and got to know us through phone conversations, emails and skype over the year; between engagement session and... Read More wedding. From our engagement session, Matt and Liz took the time to really get to know us and make us feel comfortable. We connected with them right away, as if they were old friends. By the time of our wedding, we were very comfortable and at ease, despite our wedding jitters! Matt and Liz are very experienced and know what they are doing. So trust them! They are patient and on top of all of the "must have" photos, but still welcome other ideas, if not done already. They captured very special moments and emotions from our day, we are so grateful they caught them! Unlike many photographers who make you wait months and months, our pictures were done and ready a few weeks after our honeymoon! In addition, they post a sneak peek of the photos immediately on their facebook page. We were excited to see this right away! Liz and Matt are amazing at what they do and you'll be lucky if they are still available for your wedding date, so my suggestion is to book them fast! They are very popular!

The Best Photographers (and people) Around!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Elizabeth C

Our experience with Matt and Liz was just like everyone else's who have reviewed here... amazing!! They are the best around, truly. They have fun and make you feel comfortable the entire time. Even better than the posed photos, it is also amazing what they can do with their... Read More candids at the wedding! You don't even notice them hanging about, and then when you see the pictures they are simply beautiful! They captured every moment perfectly, without them on our wedding day I'm not sure what we would have done! Thank you Hinkleys!!