Hipstr Photo Booth

SoCal, NY, CT, NJ, PA, DE, IL and WI

Hipstr Photobooth - Where Classy Photos Meet Fun!

At Hipstr Photo Booth we love to make each wedding an absolute blast for every guest. Our engaging attendants ensure that everyone is having the time of their lives while enjoying our innovative technology that is tailored to your big day. What sets Hipstr apart? How about 1) Instant On-Site Hashtag Printing 2) Our Live Slideshow Projection displaying all of your fun photos 3) Our Social Media iPad Kiosks 4) Our Unlimited Time Policy 5) Genuinely Unlimited, Fully Customized 2x6, 4x6, 5x7 or 6x8 Prints 6) High Quality Creative Props 7) A Classy Scrapbook that you will love 8) Our VideoBooth Feature 9) Your Own Online Gallery and 10) Exceptionally High Quality Equipment and Photos that ensure a great experience every time. We promise to provide you with world class customer care!

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

SoCal, NY, CT, NJ, PA, DE, IL and WI (844) 266-5447

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Felicia B

I don't know where to begin - we would give them 10 stars if we could. Hipstr is so much more than a photo booth. The booth was packed from the moment the reception doors opened to the very end. You owe it to yourself to check out the website to see how much you get for one... Read More packaged price. I cannot recommend them enough.

2016-09-08T14:20:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your great feedback! We're so happy to have been a part of your wedding and we had an absolute blast with you and all of your guests. If there's ever anything we can provide in the future, please don't hesitate... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Lily W

I am so happy and grateful that I used Hipstr Photobooth for our wedding this past May. They went above and beyond on our wedding party and our guests couldn’t stop raving about them even after 2 months have passed since our wedding day. Luke was an absolute pleasure to work... Read More with, answering all the questions I had before I signed the contract with them. Zach, our Photobooth attendant was great and really fun to work with. I love the fact that they print UNLIMITED copies of the photo strips for each of your guest. 10 ppl step in,10 ppl get a copy. No Need to share! Not only do they have unlimited prints, but they also have a lot (and I mean a lot) of cute props for you and your guest to choose from. They also included a cute scrapbook for us at the end of the night. The quality of the photos was fabulous and they also included a TV display of our wedding hashtag at the venue and the option for our guest to print out Instagram pics that they posted with our wedding hashtags! They also have so many Photobooth backgrounds to choose from and some of the best one I have seen so far! I love both the shimmering gold and shimmering silver glitter background and eventually went with the silver background! Love how they also work with you to design your Photobooth strip designs too. (They gave us so many design templates to choose from!) I cannot stress how much I love Hipstr Photobooth. I highly recommend them to any future bride & Groom to-be who are searching for the perfect Photobooth for their wedding. Seriously, forget about the rest and just go with Hipstr! I know you won’t regret it. They will definitely exceed your expectations.

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Jordan C

5 stars over and over again! Thank you to the team at Hipstr for being awesome. I worked with them from a recommendation from another vendor of mine and I'm so happy I did. My venue was particular about photo booths and Trevor was great at set up. Pre wedding planning with them... Read More was easy and seamless. Very professional and prompt. The day of was perfect. Everyone loved the photo booth, the props and sharing! We immediately got our photos and guest book, and had digital copies of all the photos in a week! AMAZING! I was worried that the photo booth would be too big or look "weird" at a rustic venue but it was perfect. With different options to choose from, complete customization, it looked PERFECT. Thank you all so much.

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 alyssa n

I'm pretty sure I could have rented out a warehouse, had an ipod, and Hipstr and everybody would have been just as happy. The booth was packed the entire night & towards the end became the spot to hang out. No one could take solo pics anymore because everybody was jumping in... Read More each others photos! Days later people were still telling me how much they liked the photo booth and asking me for contact info so they could book them, too. This was the one vendor I knew I wanted and I'm so happy I didn't compromise! I will cherish my scrap book full of insane photos for a long, long time.

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 jessica s

i randomly found hipstr online...after sifting through all the different companies, i came across their website. their website was so user friendly and when they replied to my email, i instantly chose them. they were SOOOO easy to deal with. also their options and styles are so... Read More unique and fun! i havent even mentioned yet how amazing they were on day of. our attendant was Gardner. friends and family have been raving about him. He even helped my sis set up her maid of honor speech with video visuals. I highly recommend Hipstr...they even created this insanely awesome book for me with all my guests photos. i have probably looked at it 3000 times!!!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Alexandria L

I'm going to keep this short and sweet... There is NO OTHER Photo Booth company that I feel comes close to Hipstr. My wife and I couldn't be any happier from the moment we found them online, to the planning process, to the execution at our NYC wedding. The team is incredibly,... Read More sweet, courteous, and professional. Beyond the booth being an absolute hit, our photo album has provided lots of laughs and awesome memories. If you're looking to book a booth for an upcoming event, YOU WILL NOT EVEN BE CLOSE TO DISSAPOINTED!!!

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Anna V

After much research, we hired Hipstr Photo for our photo booth needs – and we’re so happy that we did. Having used a photo booth at virtually every wedding that we’ve attended in the last four years, we found Hipstr to be far beyond those that we’ve used – the available props... Read More were more numerous and more fun, the final picture quality was perfect, and the interface of the photo booth was easy to use and flawless with no delay in photo taking. The photo booth was a huge hit with our guests with everyone using it more than once, and the book we received at the end with everyone’s photo was a special memento from our big day.

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Jennifer M

I found Hipstr Photo Booth through a friend. From start to finish Luke and the team were very responsive and helpful. They gave me multiple options to customize our photo frame. This company is a bit pricier than other photo booths out there, but the BEST quality (resolution,... Read More backdrop & printing) I've seen! Also, no hidden charges, just one flat rate as shown on their site. This was defiantly one of the highlights at our wedding. Everyone loved the photos!! I would defiantly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Amanda W

My husband and I (and everyone else at our wedding) absolutely loved Hipstr photobooth and we are so glad we went with them, especially since we found other vendors who charge less, but you get what you pay for. As a social media manager, it was really important to have a... Read More photobooth that allows guests to send photos directly to social media as the wedding is going on. We also loved that you could make a video from the photobooth and that when the night was over, we went home with a scrapbook with everyone's pictures. Eric did a great job! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Kristin D

We had Hipstr photo booth at our recent Prospect Park Boathouse wedding. For those familiar with the venue, we had them set up upstairs. They were great! The atmosphere they created during the wedding added to the fun of the party and even the older guests who had never done a... Read More photo booth before jumped right in and had a blast. The best part though is that Hipstr gives you all the photos digitally after the wedding and that in addition to the digital files, they give you a scrapbook with a copy of all the pictures and along with notes written by the guests (which they coordinate during the wedding). We used this scrapbook as our guestbook of sorts and it was so fun to look though it the next day and read the notes from all of our guests. Professional service with clearly the best value in the NY area.

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Jeremy S

Hipstr was truly fantastic. They were so easy to deal with - and were very happy to show us various permutations of our photo strip until we finally decided on what we wanted. Their product is super straightforward and comprehensive - no need to figure out what you want as... Read More they give you everything. Most importantly, the attendants at the booth on our big day were super friendly, had great energy and added to the fun. All of our guests loved the booth and continue to mention how great it was. We love the book of all of the photo booth pictures that was given to us at the end of our reception and that we received access to digital copies the next day that we could share with all of our guests. If you're looking at any other photo booth in a comparable price range, save yourself some time and energy and just go with Hipstr!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Mary S

Omg!!! Everyone loved it!!!! They were amazing. Easy to set up what you like. Love the choices of design.To top it off they made a cute big leather binder with notes from your guests next to the pictures. Love love love. So passing along the info to friends and family!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Ganine T

This was a great addition to our wedding! Our guest absolutely loved it and the photo album that was given to us at the end of the night was a fabulous memory!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Dynette N

Hipstr hosted our wedding on 10/28/16..... one word EPIC!! My guest has such a blast! From day one the staff was so helpful. They responded on a timely matter and always with a positive attitude. On the wedding day they were ready on time and entertained my guest till the end!... Read More They prep my scrapbook beautifully and gave it to me the same day, our online Gallery was up and running within 24hrs! Highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Tien V

We got married on 9/25 and our guests had so much fun with the photobooth. The crew set up everything and stayed with us the entire night. They have so many backdrops and photo frame designs to choose from. The staff were super nice and they were always super quick in response... Read More to every questions that I had. Picture quality is great and it was super fast. No long line! My guests could not stop talking about the photobooth and we just regret that we did not take more pictures !!!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Kahshanna E

The Hipstr team was a great fit for a client event. Their photo accessories were fun and conscious. They genuinely seemed to like engaging our guests!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Brittany G

We got married on 10/22 and I must say my wedding would've not been the same without Hipstr! The guests absolutely loved it and had a blast! Great props, great assistant (Gardner was our assistant), and the guests loved the unlimited prints. They also give you a book with all... Read More the pics from the night with the guests signature, which I will cherish forever! I would recommend Hipstr to anyone! From the very beginning the Hipstr team was very responsive and they were so patient with me while trying to figure out the design we wanted for the prints. Everyone I dealt with at Hipstr was supper nice and professional! I also loved the fact the guests could leave video messages. I seriously can't say enough about Hipstr! Money well spent, worth every dime!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Brianna V

Their website won me over, then their communication made me fall in love! This is by far the best photo booth company the tri-state area has to offer. Every time I had a question there was someone responding to my email immediately. Best part of working with Hipstr was that... Read More we were able to design our own photo strip that matched the rest of our wedding stationery. They were incredibly accommodating, quick, and friendly. The day of the wedding was fabulous too! Trevor was there early, set up with no problems, and had the booth up and running the moment guests entered cocktail hour. They have a huge selection of props and signs to play with, and even if you don’t use those the quality of the photos are so high you can use them as portraits! As if all of this didn’t sell you, they compile all of the photos taken that day into an album for you to take home the night of your wedding. Then they email you a link to download ALL of the photos so you can share with family and friends and print as many as you’d like at home. I loved having Hipstr be a part of my wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Lisa D

Hipstr is seriously the BEST photo booth I've ever seen! The quality of the photos you get are so great. I liked how they had so many different designs for the photos, you can really do anything you want. Our wedding guests are still talking about the photo booth and how great... Read More it was. You can't beat their price for all that you get. Everyone we talked to and worked with at Hipstr was also great - always responded quickly and were so professional. The line at the photo booth was never more than 2 or 3 people, they knew how to keep the flow moving so people could get their photos then get back to the party. I can't say enough good things about our experience. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a photo booth for their event.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Bernadette S

The photo booth was definitely a hit at our wedding! Everyone loved the photo booth, the back drop, and especially the props! Everyone loved that the pics were unlimited and 4x6 instead of the strips! Our favorite thing was the photo book that we had which captured so many... Read More pictures! So many great memories in 1 book. Charlie & Eric were very helpful and were so much fun! Also the Hipstr team was great with any questions or concerns that I had and were very helpful! Thanks so much for giving our wedding something that all of our guests loved!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Kristen M

Hipstr was amazing! Everyone I communicated with at Hipstr was so helpful & friendly. Our guests LOVED the photo booth and all the props. Our attendant, Zach, was so nice and helpful! The booth was super easy to use, big enough for a lot of people, and I loved that people could... Read More share their photos right away. I got copies of all the photos as well as an album before I left the reception, and within a week I had the digital Hipstr was definitely worth the money and I'm so glad we chose them!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Elyssa H

Hipstr ROCKS! Can't say enough great things about them, they gave me an amazing scrap book at the end with all of the photos so I have hard copies and all the digital files. They were totally the highlight of my wedding!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Allie S

One of the best parts of our reception was having these guys there. Definitely a good call to bring them in for any event!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Trish R

Where to start? I have nothing but amazing things to say about Hipstr! They made my wedding reception even more special. They arrived on time, were kind and generous to my guests and were there right up until my reception ended. My guests are still raving about their services!... Read More I would stop looking right now and book them! I doubt you'll find better.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Tori M

Best props, easy to work with, super customizable to whatever you need! Chose them after seeing them at another wedding and couldn't have made a better decision.