Hipstr Photo Booth — Fun. Modern. Ridiculous.

We love to make weddings an absolute BLAST for you and all your guests! We'll "wow" you with our innovative tech (tailored to your big day of course), and our winsome attendants will ensure that everyone has the time of their lives. What else sets Hipstr apart? How about (1) Unlimited, Fully Customized 2x6 and 4x6 Prints (2) High Quality Creative Props (3) Our Live Slideshow Projection displaying all of your fun photos (4) Our Social Media iPad Kiosks (5) Our VideoBooth Feature (6) Instant On-Site Hashtag Printing (7) A Classy Scrapbook that you will love (8) Your Own Online Gallery (9) Our Robust Party-Time Policy and (10) Exceptionally Top-Notch Equipment and Photos that guarantee a great experience EVERY time. We promise to treat you to a sensational and unforgettable experience!

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

LA, SD, NY, CT, NJ, PA, DE, IL and WI (844) 266-5447
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Felicia B

I don't know where to begin - we would give them 10 stars if we could. Hipstr is so much more than a photo booth. The booth was packed from the moment the reception doors opened to the very end. You owe it to yourself to check out the website to see how much you get for one... Read More packaged price. I cannot recommend them enough.

2016-09-08T14:20:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your great feedback! We're so happy to have been a part of your wedding and we had an absolute blast with you and all of your guests. If there's ever anything we can provide in the future, please don't hesitate... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Lily W

I am so happy and grateful that I used Hipstr Photobooth for our wedding this past May. They went above and beyond on our wedding party and our guests couldn’t stop raving about them even after 2 months have passed since our wedding day. Luke was an absolute pleasure to work... Read More with, answering all the questions I had before I signed the contract with them. Zach, our Photobooth attendant was great and really fun to work with. I love the fact that they print UNLIMITED copies of the photo strips for each of your guest. 10 ppl step in,10 ppl get a copy. No Need to share! Not only do they have unlimited prints, but they also have a lot (and I mean a lot) of cute props for you and your guest to choose from. They also included a cute scrapbook for us at the end of the night. The quality of the photos was fabulous and they also included a TV display of our wedding hashtag at the venue and the option for our guest to print out Instagram pics that they posted with our wedding hashtags! They also have so many Photobooth backgrounds to choose from and some of the best one I have seen so far! I love both the shimmering gold and shimmering silver glitter background and eventually went with the silver background! Love how they also work with you to design your Photobooth strip designs too. (They gave us so many design templates to choose from!) I cannot stress how much I love Hipstr Photobooth. I highly recommend them to any future bride & Groom to-be who are searching for the perfect Photobooth for their wedding. Seriously, forget about the rest and just go with Hipstr! I know you won’t regret it. They will definitely exceed your expectations.

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Jordan C

5 stars over and over again! Thank you to the team at Hipstr for being awesome. I worked with them from a recommendation from another vendor of mine and I'm so happy I did. My venue was particular about photo booths and Trevor was great at set up. Pre wedding planning with them... Read More was easy and seamless. Very professional and prompt. The day of was perfect. Everyone loved the photo booth, the props and sharing! We immediately got our photos and guest book, and had digital copies of all the photos in a week! AMAZING! I was worried that the photo booth would be too big or look "weird" at a rustic venue but it was perfect. With different options to choose from, complete customization, it looked PERFECT. Thank you all so much.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Diane S

Hipstr was so amazing both on the day of and during the wedding planning process! When there was a snag with finding space in the venue to set up, Gardner worked with the coordinator to iron out the details and assured me that I didn't have to worry about anything. Sure enough,... Read More everything went smoothly on the day of the wedding and my guests loved the photo booth. We loved that the package included an album delivered to us at the end of the wedding, as well as an online gallery. Great company to work with!

2017-10-16T09:22:00 Response from the vendor

It is our absolute pleasure to make your day as stress-free and fun-filled as possible! Bringing the party is what we do; we're so glad we got to celebrate with you!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Ashley G

This photo booth was one of the highlights of our wedding. I cannot say enough good things about this company! The few times I contacted them with questions they were so helpful and always professional. I also really liked the fact they contacted my wedding coordinator... Read More directly, it saved me the headache and was one less thing to stress about. My guests had so much fun and the quality of all the pictures is crystal clear. All photos can be accessed and downloaded online and at the end of the night they made me an awesome guest book everyone got to be a part of. This photobooth was worth every penny!

2017-10-16T09:23:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are all about making your special day as awesome as humanly possible! So glad we got to celebrate with you; all the best and congratulations!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Stacey L

They were a great company to use. They are a highly rated company on the Knot. We went with them because they offered an enclosed photo booth which my husband wanted and they didn't charge by the hour but by the event. As they say if you are ready to party late, so are they. We... Read More had one attendant which was enough and helped everyone pose and work the photobooth. I really appreciated how they have a big team who works with you to design your backdrop and photo design. They triple check your contract, offer unlimited prints for each person in the booth/photo, and put together a really nice scrapbook at the end. Most people had a turn in there (I spent a good 15 minutes with rotating groups of guests) and really had a lot of fun with the props.

2017-10-05T12:13:02 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your review! We're so glad we had the opportunity to celebrate with you on your big day. Thanks again for choosing Hipstr, and all the best to you!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Briana A

This was the only vendor I booked based on reviews from the knot and I was not disappointed, they were fantastic. Beautiful back drops, customized photos, hilarious props plus everyone can go and download the pics. Just book them and don't look elsewhere.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Derek L

It’s been a few weeks since our wedding, and our guests can’t stop raving about how much fun they had with the photo booth set up by Hipstr. We first met the folks at Hipstr at a wedding convention in Rosemont, and they quickly stood out with their high-quality photos, fun... Read More props, projector screen to display photos to guests, and engaging attendants. It was a no-brainer that we had to have their photo booth at our wedding. Once the photo booth opened after dinner, it quickly became the highlight of our reception as our guests lined up to take fun photos in the booth. Evan, our photo booth attendant, did a great job managing our guests, helping them to take entertaining photos, and setting them up with printed photo strips and/or electronic photos shared via email, online gallery, or social media platforms. Photos taken in the photo booth were shown on the projector during the wedding, which everyone loved. After the reception, Evan and the rest of the staff set us up with a beautiful printed photo album, all the photos/videos in an electronic zipped file, and provided an online gallery for our guests to go online and view/download/share their favorite photos. My wife and I can’t say enough good things about Hipstr; they were the life of our wedding, and we highly recommend them for weddings and other events.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Mandie S

Hipstr was amazing! They let us design our own photo strip and background. Their props are so great and everything is clean (I've seen way too many photo props that I don't even want to touch because they're dirty). The attendant was so fun and the photobooth was pack the entire... Read More night. Everyone loved it and they give you a scrapbook with all the pictures and messages from everyone. You also get a link to all the photos from their website. The attendant grabbed my husband and I at the end of the night because he noticed we hadn't take pictures just the two of us yet. So happy he did that!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Samantha F

Hipstr Photo Booth is amazing!! Through the whole planning process, they were responsive and easy to work with. Their online form for photo booth format and photo strip design is very straightforward, and whenever I had questions about logistics it was easy to get in touch with... Read More them. The photo booth itself was a huge hit at the wedding!! Tim, the attendant, was super friendly and fantastic at encouraging some of the shy guests to open up and have fun. There was an excellent variety of props. The quality of the photos and lighting is also great. Everyone raved about how much fun the booth was, many people visiting it multiple times throughout the night. We really, really love the scrapbook!! It was such fun the day after the wedding to flip through all of the photo strips and messages from guests. The quality of the album itself is wonderful; we may just add more pages to the front to make it our actual wedding album. Just two days later we had a link to the online album. We we definitely recommend Hipstr to friends planning weddings or other events!

2017-09-12T14:17:12 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for choosing Hipstr! We certainly loved being a part of your wedding and wish you a lifetime of joy. Cheers!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Kim B

Hipstr is simply fantastic! My husband and I got married at the Smithville Inn on 08.12.17 and used Hipstr as our vendor. They were great from the very beginning answering all of our questions. My only critique has to do with their website and designing the proof. I wish you... Read More could see an example of your proof live as you make it. It's hard to picture how all the colors will mash together until they send it back to you, but Hipstr was great in responding quickly and sending us multiple proofs with options/colors to help us decide what looked best. The day of our wedding, we had Dan as our attendant. He was super informative and patient (especially with our older, non-technical guests), when it came to explaining how it worked, how to get the photo, and e-mailing them out. The props were great and they even let us bring and use some of our own props that we made that went with our "Wine" themed wedding. The display of the photos on the wall was awesome and our guests enjoyed seeing that. Dan was great with having everyone sign the guest book and even stayed a while after the wedding was over so my husband and I were able to utilize the photobooth with our friends and family since we were running around so much during the wedding. We certainly tested the 20 person limit for the larger photo booth and am thrilled that I will have these hilarious prints for life. Thank you Hipstr and Dan for adding to our perfect day and being that extra entertainment for our guests.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Amanda F

Highly recommend using Hipstr for your events. The booth worked really well, the photos are high quality and the staff is really easy to work with. Everyone had such a good time taking photos between dance sets and the social media package makes it so easy for everyone to share... Read More their photos and get them electronically.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Amelia K

This was an absolute hi-light of my wedding. All of our guests, the youngest to the oldest, had a fanTAStic time in the photo booth. The gold background looked beautiful, and actually added to my wedding decor. Our technician was a LOT of fun and made people feel super... Read More comfortable. The book that they give you at the end is such a thoughtful, amazing touch. Pricing was totally reasonable. Had to make a few last minute changes to our timing/ set up situation and they were totally amenable to our needs. I am obsessed with this company, and would advise any/ all to BOOK THEM.

2017-08-17T16:37:18 Response from the vendor

Amelia, we had an incredible time at your wedding as well and we are SO glad you enjoyed having us! Thank you as well for your lovely review! Happy upcoming anniversary! Yay!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Erica H

We hired Hipstr Photobooth for our Philadelphia wedding on 7/22. From the very beginning they were super easy to contact & they responded quickly. They answered all of my questions in a timely manner. The day of the wedding our attendant Robby was awesome and did a great job!... Read More Our guests had a blast with the photobooth & loved that the photos were being projected on the wall. The book of photostrips was SO fun to look through when we got back from our honeymoon! And Robby put a copy of every single strip in the back for us! We also were given access to the gallery of all of the photos within 48 hours of the event. Thanks Hipstr Photobooth for making our best day ever fun!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Ilyssa C

Absolute best photobooth for your money. They gave us everything they could have wanted and more. The photos themselves were stunning. Printing from the hashtag...what an awesome idea! They were even willing to work with us on what props we did and didn't want them to bring.... Read More My one complaint is that their big Hipstr Booth poster thing was tacky. It's in the background of most of our wedding photos. But overall, they're so affordable for such high quality work. I recommend them to anyone!

2017-08-03T12:40:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your insight! We really appreciate your feedback as we seek to make our experience excellent in every way. We're glad you enjoyed having us celebrate with you on your big day—Congratulations from all of us to you!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Amma S

We got married at the New York Botanical Gardens in May and loved working with Hipstr. Their team was so communicative during the planning stage leading up to our wedding, arrive on time and executed everything perfectly. Our guests loved the props and backdrop, the quality of... Read More the photos and the friendliness of the photo booth attendant. My husband and I really appreciated the guest book they put together for us so we could relive the memories the next day. The only thing we are sad about is that we didn't get to go into the photo booth together! My husband was so busy on the dance floor that we don't have any photos of us in the photo booth. It's a shame because the props are amazing and the photos turn out so well! We highly recommend Hipstr for your wedding--your guests will love it, they are super professional and friendly, you get great value for your money and it's just all around the best photo booth out there.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Garrett S

We rented this photobooth for our wedding on July 8, 2017. It might have been one of the best decisions we made! The photobooth staff was very friendly and helpful. They provided us and our guest with amazing photos. Amazing props. All of our guests enjoy taking pictures at this... Read More photobooth. it was the hit of the party! We would recommend this photobooth to everyone and anyone! The photobooth attendants did an amazing job, We'd like to thank them (Didn't get their names) Overall, I would recommend this photobooth. Its worth every penny!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Beth L

These guys are awesome! The Photo Booth was so fun at our wedding, and the attendant was so nice and helpful. The team was also very responsive prior to our wedding, quickly answering any questions we had and going back and forth with us on our logo design to make sure we had it... Read More perfect in the end. And I absolutely love the guest book they gave us with everyone's photos and comments - a perfect souvenir from our wedding!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Julia F

Amazing! Hipstr photo booth was SO great in every way! Their package was all included so I didn't have to think about what to pick, and it included EVERYTHING I wanted anyways! I got to design a custom photo strip that matched my wedding website logo. They were there on time and... Read More every let us use a custom background that we had made for something else at the wedding. The attendant was super fun and nice, and he made a beautiful guestbook for us during the wedding! The photos look super funny and cute, and were delivered digitally to us almost immediately afterwards. And we got extra hard copies of all of them too! What more can I say?! Oh, and it was SUPER affordable too! Could not have picked a better photo booth company!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Ariel P

Everything about our experience with Hipstr was terrific. You'll get incredibly fast replies and great customer service, the full photobooth experience with all the social and online perks for sharing, an awesome album at the end filled with all of your pictures and your friends... Read More and family will all have an AMAZING time! Our attendant was wonderful and offered to save my photos until the end so I didn't have to hold them and could go back to celebrating. I asked if they could put some of the Marvel props in there as I read they are not always included depending on what's there at the time, and they had plenty of it at the wedding! I went with Hipstr because they were at my friend's wedding and they were reliable and so much fun at both of our events.

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 alyssa n

I'm pretty sure I could have rented out a warehouse, had an ipod, and Hipstr and everybody would have been just as happy. The booth was packed the entire night & towards the end became the spot to hang out. No one could take solo pics anymore because everybody was jumping in... Read More each others photos! Days later people were still telling me how much they liked the photo booth and asking me for contact info so they could book them, too. This was the one vendor I knew I wanted and I'm so happy I didn't compromise! I will cherish my scrap book full of insane photos for a long, long time.

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 jessica s

i randomly found hipstr online...after sifting through all the different companies, i came across their website. their website was so user friendly and when they replied to my email, i instantly chose them. they were SOOOO easy to deal with. also their options and styles are so... Read More unique and fun! i havent even mentioned yet how amazing they were on day of. our attendant was Gardner. friends and family have been raving about him. He even helped my sis set up her maid of honor speech with video visuals. I highly recommend Hipstr...they even created this insanely awesome book for me with all my guests photos. i have probably looked at it 3000 times!!!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Alexandria L

I'm going to keep this short and sweet... There is NO OTHER Photo Booth company that I feel comes close to Hipstr. My wife and I couldn't be any happier from the moment we found them online, to the planning process, to the execution at our NYC wedding. The team is incredibly,... Read More sweet, courteous, and professional. Beyond the booth being an absolute hit, our photo album has provided lots of laughs and awesome memories. If you're looking to book a booth for an upcoming event, YOU WILL NOT EVEN BE CLOSE TO DISSAPOINTED!!!

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Anna V

After much research, we hired Hipstr Photo for our photo booth needs – and we’re so happy that we did. Having used a photo booth at virtually every wedding that we’ve attended in the last four years, we found Hipstr to be far beyond those that we’ve used – the available props... Read More were more numerous and more fun, the final picture quality was perfect, and the interface of the photo booth was easy to use and flawless with no delay in photo taking. The photo booth was a huge hit with our guests with everyone using it more than once, and the book we received at the end with everyone’s photo was a special memento from our big day.

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Jennifer M

I found Hipstr Photo Booth through a friend. From start to finish Luke and the team were very responsive and helpful. They gave me multiple options to customize our photo frame. This company is a bit pricier than other photo booths out there, but the BEST quality (resolution,... Read More backdrop & printing) I've seen! Also, no hidden charges, just one flat rate as shown on their site. This was defiantly one of the highlights at our wedding. Everyone loved the photos!! I would defiantly recommend!

Meet The Manager

Hipstr Team

Tired of party-throwers booking overpriced, under-developed, and not-fun photo booths, we created a company you'll love to party with. We start with passionate people, drench 'em with storytelling, lay on some state -of-the-art technology, and pump it all up with pizazz to bring you not just a photo booth but a completely customized experience. We love connecting people and ensuring they have the most fun possible. Never stale or wall-flowery, we are professionally ridiculous and 100% human. We've brought the party to hundreds of weddings; we hope to bring it to yours!