Historic Kent Manor Inn

(29)

STEVENSVILLE, MD

Capacity: Up to 400 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Waterfront Weddings Near Annapolis on Kent Island

Intimate or large, our waterfront Inn rests on over 220 acres of rolling landscapes at the end of a mile-long, tree-lined drive. Our glass-enclosed Garden House overlooks Thompson Creek and our lovely gardens add to the lavish splendor of the property and your special day. For20 guest or 400 guests.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

• Valet Parking

• Wheelchair Accessible

$$$

Style

Banquet/Reception Hall, Barn/Farm, Country Club, Hotel/Resort, Inn/B&B, Mansion/Historic Site, Unusual/Alternative

500 Kent Manor Drive, STEVENSVILLE, MD

Wonderful Venue

Reviewed on 7/05/2013 Amanda

We had the ceremony and reception here and it was everything we'd hoped. Completely gorgeous venue, good food and outstanding service. Everything we needed was provided and people were always there to be of help, but not in our faces. The wedding day consultant, Danielle, and Ashley, the catering manager, were wonderful. I'd definitely recommend this venue!

Kent manor

Reviewed on 7/28/2012 Amanda W

Kent manor inn was a fantastic place to have our wedding. The service was amazing and the food was fantastic. The grounds for the outdoor ceremony are well taken care of. I couldn't have asked for a better venue

Wonderful overall

Reviewed on 8/28/2014 Chasmalia L

I got married in August with 100 guests. We used the preserve site, Which looks like a huge permanent tent. It turned out to be very classy and beautiful. The crews were very professional and our coordinator, Ashley was outstanding. Highly recommend this site. The only downside of this place is that you can't see the water, but if you have a smaller wedding you could use their other place which is by the water.

Great Venue!

Reviewed on 12/01/2013 Megan D

Kent Manor was not the first place that we looked at, but I'm so glad that we chose this venue! The setting is awesome! Waterfront, woods, plantation style mansion, victorian style parlor - photo options here are endless! Ashley & Danielle were great to work with; especially on the wedding day, it was great not having to worry about anything! No need to hire a wedding coordinator as Danielle handled everything beautifully. We received so many compliments from guests about how great our wedding was - and I know many of the compliments were related to the setting and the venue. You can't go wrong with this choice!

Beautiful Private Venue

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Nina F

I got married here the beginning of October. The staff is very patient, accommodating, and willing to help with anything. Danielle is especially helpful the day of and makes all your worries go away to e able to relax. Food was not typical wedding food, guests are still complimenting how yummy it was. Don't need many decorations the place speaks for itself! Check it out!

Made our Wedding Dreams come True

Reviewed on 9/06/2013 Inga S

We had so much fun at our Wedding. To say it was perfect is not enough. The staff took care of us and coordinated with all our vendors. We were worried about weather but they had a back up plan just in case. Mother nature was kind to us and we enjoyed the perfect day. The river in the backdrop provided the waterfront wedding we wanted. The food was amazing and the staff was courteous and kept the event flowing from beginning to end. Our guest really enjoyed every minute of our wedding too! Thank you Kent Manor Inn for exceeding our very high expectations

Perfection at Historic Kent Manor Inn

Reviewed on 9/06/2013 chris a

I attended the wedding as a guest of the bride's family; Mother of the Bride is my best friend. The Inn was selected based on my recommendation. It is always a bit stressful when making a recommendation; hoping that everything is going to be as wonderful as I said it would be. The Inn provided the service that made me so very proud! From the get go with the planning process that involved working with my friend's budget to the day of the wedding; all proceeded without a hint of stress. The banquet was delicious and the service splendid. I also want to mention that they are the final phase of construction of an incredible new venue. They call it The Preserve. This new structure (on the grounds of the estate) as I was told is almost 8000 sq. ft. and seat up to 600 people. Wow....what a wedding that would be!

Beautiful venue for a beautiful day!

Reviewed on 9/05/2013 kim t

First and foremost, I want to thank Ashley, Danielle and the rest of the wonderful Kent Manor staff for their TREMENDOUS, continuous help with planning and coordinating our wedding, from beginning to end. My husband and I had seen nearly 10 venues in the DC area before we made our way across the Bay Bridge to Kent Manor. We had spent our first Valentine's Day there three years prior, and when we visited Kent Manor again, I just knew we'd have to get married there. The venue is wonderfully maintained; the waterfront location is quaint and intimate; and the garden house provided the most romantic setting for our wedding reception. Despite the rain on the morning of our wedding, Kent Manor worked seamlessly to move our outdoor ceremony indoors and the rest of the day went so smoothly! It's been nearly three months since the wedding and our guests still rave about how delicious the food was, how great the staff and rooms were at Kent Manor, and that they loved taking photos on the venue's spacious, beautiful grounds at sunset. The great thing about Kent Manor is their staff - everyone was always so helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable, as well as patient. My husband and I are so grateful and happy that we decided to get married at Kent Manor - it was such a wonderful experience and day to remember, and we know we will be back to celebrate our anniversary often in the future!

parents of the groom

Reviewed on 8/06/2013

Our son and daughter-in-law held their wedding at Kent Manor this past June. It was a wonderful celebration. Ashley and Danielle worked closely with us and helped with every detail of the day. They are incredibly competent, helpful, and sweet. It was a pleasure working with them. The food was outstanding (especially the seafood casserole and au gratin potatoes). Guests are still talking about how wonderful the setting, food, and service was at the kids' wedding. It is a great venue!!

25th Wedding Anniversary

Reviewed on 7/28/2013

We had the most wonderful 25th Wedding Anniversary celebration at the Historic Kent Manor Inn in Stevensville, MD. We were provided a private dining room for 45 guests and it was set to our specifications, a gazebo outside for the ceremony, and a fantastic brunch menu that included a variety of seafood from the Chesapeake Bay, Prime Rib, and assortment of hot entrees, a breakfast bar to include waffles and omelettes, and a desert bar. Each individual also had a choice of a Mimosa or Bloody Mary. The food was fresh and excellent. The service was the best. And, of course, the ambiance of the Historic Kent Manor Inn cannot be beat. I highly recommend the Historic Kent Manor Inn for any couple celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary.

HIppler/Hill Wedding

Reviewed on 7/19/2013 Bonnie H

Historic Kent Manor was a beautiful venue for our wedding. Ashely was wonderful during the planning stages and was always prompt responding to e-mails and phone messages. Danielle was wonderful on our wedding day and created a worry free day! Everything was perfect; not a single snag. The customer service was excellent, the food was scrumptious and the accommodations were beautiful!! Thank you Kent Manor!!

Kent Manor Inn was everything I wanted!

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 Kathy D

My husband and I had our wedding at the Kent Manor Inn in May. Everything was absolutely perfect! The service was excellent, the location was beautiful and the food was amazing. I could not have been happier with the way everything turned out. All of our guests were blown away. I would highly recommend this venue.

Food

Reviewed on 6/24/2013 Alicia N

The food at Kent Manor was amazing. There was a great selection and it was all delicious. My family has kept coming up to me telling me in the weeks following the wedding how amazing all of the food was.

Loved it!

Reviewed on 6/08/2013 Courtney G

Cannot say enough good things about our experience with Kent Manor Inn. Our wedding was everything we dreamed it would be, and more. GORGEOUS venue, even on a cloudy day, and extremely friendly and accommodating staff to work with!

A Class Act

Reviewed on 5/31/2013 Sarah H

Kent Manor hands down was phenomenal with the service they provided from day 1 to the days after our reception. During the reception all the staff was kind and provided the Southern welcome we were looking forward since most of our guests were from out of town. We had a sit down dinner and the food was phenomenal and delicious. My husband and I walked around during dinner since we ate prior to the reception and everyone raved about the food. With weddings our size I expected a few people to tell me their meals were cold but we had the complete opposite. Even the few days after we needed to stop by to pick up things from the Manor their staff greeted us and treated us so kind. With limited options for large weddings in the Annapolis area I can't say enough about Kent Manor and hosting a reception or event here. They give you plenty of options to stay within a budget and still have a memorable occasion. You will be so glad you chose this location. Finally, looking at the pictures I have from my wedding, a unique option about Kent Manor are the various different backgrounds you can have on your pictures- from inside the manor, to the grove of trees (my favorite), pictures on the docks, pictures out front, etc. I'm so happy we chose Kent Manor!

Amazing & breathtaking!

Reviewed on 7/22/2012 Melanie B

This was by far the best choice for a venue out of the four we looked at. We couldn't have been happier with the way the wedding turned out. We had our wedding on a Friday evening so we did not have to worry about any other weddings that day. We stayed Thursday night as well as the night of and for giving up one of our rooms blocked for Thursday night they gave us a free one for Saturday. So my husband and I were able to have a mini honeymoon there. The food was amazing as well as the customer service. The staff was great especially Danielle the Wedding coordinator. Even though they were really busy with two weddings back to back on Saturday, she still made sure we had everything we needed. She would always say "do you need anything? then she would say "are you sure? let me know if you need anything." I would definitely recommend this place to future brides who want great service, great food, beautiful scenery and for those of you brides on a budget I think this is your best choice. We started out with a budget and they really worked to get it as close as they could, but of course then we started adding things and ended up going over budget. Again if you are on a budget they will work with you to get you the wedding that you want. My husband and I couldn't be happier with the way we were treated while there.

Wedding

Reviewed on 6/06/2012 Leigh D

The staff on our wedding day was absolutly amazing! Everything was perfect, no stress.

Beautiful and peaceful place for a wedding

Reviewed on 5/27/2012 allyson m

We LOVE Kent Manor. The staff including Ashley, Danielle, and Ann make this place a dream to work with and have a wedding at. The food is incredible, the venue is breathtaking, and they take care of every last detail. Even planning from 2 states away, the planning was straightforward and our wedding was perfect!

stunning!

Reviewed on 5/22/2012 ReAnna F

Beautiful setting and wonderful service. Only bad thing was the drive!

Amazing Venue

Reviewed on 11/09/2011 Kerri P

I loved Kent Manor Inn! The venue is simply stunning and everything turned out beautifully. The staff is very professional and helpful during my wedding day. I did not have to worry about anything that happened during the day. Everything was taken care of for me. I could just sit back and relax. There was some confusion about items that were supposed to be on the final contract but somehow were omitted, but Kent Manor was more than happy to rectify and fixed any problems that arose. Thank you for making my day perfect.

Best Venue...EVER!

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Amanda B

Kent Manor Inn was an absolute dream. We did our entire wedding weekend there. We had our rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, and brunch at the Inn. They provided us with a day-of coordinator which made everything run smoothly. The early planning process was slightly stressful due to the Catering Manager, Ashley Clough, not always returning emails/calls promptly and not completely answering questions in detail. She was better once the wedding was 2-3 months out. However, the overall experience was beyond fabulous and we couldn't have been happier. The Inn itself is gorgeous. The rooms are very B&B and comfy. Our immediate family, entire wedding party & their dates, and a few other people were able to stay at the Inn. It made it feel like a getaway weekend for the wedding. The food was delicious and never disappointed. We highly recommend the spice rubbed pork! The staff that helped out with the rehearsal dinner, reception, and brunch were very professional and always made us feel welcome. The Inn and surrounding grounds are perfect for pictures and are extremely romantic. The Garden House was the ideal size for our reception (115 people) while feeling very intimate. Overall, the Kent Manor Inn is the best place for a wedding if you want to emulate the wedding weekend atmosphere with great food, beautiful sights, and amazing service. My husband and I could not be more pleased with our wedding memories. The response from our friends and family was that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Period. It's a little pricey, depending on your budget, but it is worth every penny.

The Perfect Wedding!

Reviewed on 10/10/2011 Ashton F

Had an amazing wedding thank you to KMI, Ashley, Danielle, and the many staff members that helped coordinate our big day. We booked a year and a half in advance to reserve our date and that was a big relief, knowing we had such a beautiful place waiting for us. We visited close to 30 venues in the MD/VA/DC area but fell in love with KMI's natural beauty, history, and serenity (which also made for AWESOME wedding pictures!). Everyone we worked with was very accommodating and flexible and made our day all that we wanted it to be, from special menu restrictions for guests, to unusual ceremony and reception setups. All of our guests are still talking about the beauty and perfection of the inn. Ashley answered countless questions and provided advice as needed to help with our planning. Some of the special touches provided on your wedding day aren't laid out and leave you hoping all goes smoothly... but in the end it went perfectly and these details added that much more to the uniqueness and memories as well. Danielle was a very calming day-of coordinator and moved everything through the process on schedule, as planned. My only complaint would be that it was sometimes difficult to get timely answers to questions... but I have to admit that goes both ways since I was busy with planning and didn't always provide the fastest answers either! And plus, with a year and a half, there was some wiggle room. And it isn't cheap... but what wedding is these days?! It was so worth it!

This place rocks!

Reviewed on 8/14/2011 Clarissa H

Kent Manor Inn was the 6th or 7th place we checked out. As soon as we got there, we knew it was the place for us! It was amazing from the location to the staff, we couldn't ask for more! They did everything they could to make our day go so smooth! It was absolutely unforgettable! And extra special thanks to Ashley and the wedding coordinator Danielle:)!

BEST Venue for Rehearsal Dinner!!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2011 Elizabeth M

I not only had my wedding at Kent Manor Inn, but also my rehearsal dinner, which was the BEST decision I ever made. We had our rehearsal dinner outside overlooking the water on their deck. There were string lights and white tiki torches all around the deck, and it was absolutely breathtaking. It was so nice to have the rehearsal dinner there as everyone was staying there for the wedding, and no one had to drive. Everyone hung out at the pool all day, and the bridal party actually walked straight from the pool to the gazebo for the rehearsal in our bathing suits/coverups. It was so nice to not have to rush. It made for a much more enjoyable and relaxing day. After the rehearsal, everyone went up to their rooms and were ready for dinner downstairs within minutes, and no one had to rush. The food was incredible, and the staff was top-notch. The prices were very reasonable. We had flank steak w/ shrimp, and crabcakes, and they were both delicious. After dinner ended, everyone stayed out on the deck and we brought out some music and hung out all night! It was so nice, to not have to travel anywhere. It was such a relaxing day, and it would have been the same had it been held somewhere else. Ashley was incredibly helpful with helping me to create a menu and open bar within our budget. Danielle did an amazing job as well, helping throughout the day from the rehearsal to the dinner. They both made it so that I never had to worry about anything. They were AWESOME!!! Thank you so much for the BEST wedding/rehearsal dinner EVER!!

Waterfront Autumn Wedding

Reviewed on 11/24/2010 Jamie G

My family and I want to thank Ashley and the wonderful staff at the Historic Kent Manor Inn for helping to make our wedding weekend a memorable event for all who attended. Our hopes of bringing both families together in a beautiful, peaceful, waterfront setting came true on November 5-7, due to the dedication and professionalism of the Inn’s Staff. Throughout our entire planning process, they were there to lend their guidance and support. The Inn’s 24 rooms were filled to capacity with friends and family members, and this provided us with an experience that was priceless. The warmth and coziness of the inn created a wonderful atmosphere for us to socialize and relax. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed their stay—they were sad to see it end. And the wedding day…PERFECT! From the early morning continental breakfast, to the exchange of wedding vows at the gazebo, to the amazing hors d’oeuvres and dinner entrees served at the reception in the Garden House--every detail came together for a dream-come-true wedding! Thanks again to everyone at the Kent Manor Inn for giving us these wonderful memories.

Send Email