Historic Kent Manor Inn

Ballroom, Barn, Waterfront, Country Club, Historic Venue, Hotel

Planning

500 Kent Manor Drive, STEVENSVILLE, MD (410) 643-4242

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 NIcole H

If you want to book a venue that caters all of the food, provides alcohol, has a beautiful Historic Inn for you and your family to stay in, Kent Manor is the place. My husband and I got married at this adorable waterfront venue and it was perfect, from the planning process to... Read More the night of. GREAT JOB!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016

Can't say enough about our entire wedding experience with Kent Manor Inn. From the day we "stopped by" to look around to the day after the wedding, their care, attention, was outstanding. Every step of the way, the entire staff was helpful, giving well earned advice and... Read More helping us navigate through the endless list of details. Rehersal day was bright and sunny...wedding day was dreary, windy and cold. Not to worry! The staff helped us through the change in wedding venue and the event was, in the bride's words, "absolutely perfect"! The food was outstanding at the reception and the wait staff were terrific. The staff at Kent Manor have a long standing relationship with all the wedding vendors in the area, so arrangements for the flowers, DJ, photographer, and cake were effortless. The best part - being able to relax and totally enjoy the wedding, with full confidence that every single detail, no matter how small, was covered!! The setting is beautiful and my rating is a 5+ stars!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Meredith M

Kent Manor was the ideal venue for our wedding! Even though it rained all day and we had to move the ceremony inside, everything was beautiful and the staff was so lovely and easy to work with. Ashley and Kelly made all of the planning easy and stress-free! We also got many... Read More compliments on the smoothness of the wedding and the quality of the food!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Savannah W

Kent Manor's willingness to accomadate last minute requests made the entire process much less stressful. The attention to detail from the 'day of' girl made the day much less stressful, she was contsantly reassurring us that everything was going to be okay. Our wedding turned... Read More outu perfect! Everyone is still talking about it!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016

Thank you Kent Manor for making everything about our stay exceptional! Everyone here has been so hospitable and wonderful. We are so excited to come back on our anniversary.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Addison F

EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT! My daughter got married here this April. I have recieved many, many compliments on the beautiful venue, the great food, and the perfection of th eentire event. Kudos to the entire staff; Ashley, Kelley, Monique, and all of the servers and bartenders,... Read More everything ran so smoothly. I highly recomend Kent Manor.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Sarah F

I had my wedding here this June and LOVED IT! Everything went so smoothly. Ashley was very easy to work with the two years we were planning the wedding, always replying to our emails right away. Kelly was also a big help on the day of, everytime we had a question, she was... Read More right there to answer it. The food was AMAZING and we can not wait to come back and enjoy another Sunday Champange Brunch!!! Thanks guys!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Samantha F

We couldn't have been happier or better taken care of than with Kent Manor. What a beautiful, perfect wedding venue, with amazing, caring, creative, organized staff. Everyone there helped us make our day so special, and all of our guests complimented how beautiful the setting... Read More was, how great the food was, and how impressed they were with everything. We particularly loved having a team member to help us the day of the wedding, keeping us organized and on time. We enjoyed the reception food tasting earlier that year, where we were able to work with the chef to customize our wedding meal. We also loved that so many of our guests could stay at the inn and truly make a weekend of the wedding. I would recommend gorgeous Historic Kent Manor Inn to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Gina M

What a beautiful venue Kent Manor Inn was. The waterfront wedding ceremony was beautiful during the fall weather and the reception area was just perfect. The garden house venue is surrounded by windows that allow you to see the beautiful grounds the inn has to offer. The food... Read More was delicious! The best food I've ever had at a wedding by far. Can't wait to come back and visit this wonderful place again.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Hannah S

I attended a wedding at Historic Kent Manor Inn and to say it was perfect would be an understatement! It was my cousins wedding, and it was clear that everything she wanted in a wedding was done for her. Ashley was the coordinator for the night and she was fabulous. Everything... Read More ran so smoothly! If you're looking to have a wedding in a beautiful setting with water views, this is the place for you!

Best Venue Ever

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Kristen G

I loved Kent Manor Inn! Ashley was really great to work with and helped make our wedding day fabulous! We used The Preserve at Kent Manor for our venue and am so glad we did because we ended up having to move the ceremony inside due to a hurricane! Ashley and her crew worked so... Read More hard to change everything and were very flexible in helping us make the inside beautiful, despite the terrible weather outside. The food was delicious, the servers were fabulous and we were very pleased with the entire wedding and reception. If you want top notch attention and a wedding to remember, book at Kent Manor Inn!! So glad we did!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

I attended a wedding here last Friday and it was absolute perfection. Everything from the venue to the extremely accommodating staff was amazing. Kudos to everyone at Kent Manor Inn!!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Kaitlyn C

We got married at Kent Manor on Sept. 26 and it was absolutely perfect. The staff at Kent Manor goes above and beyond to accommodate you and make you feel at ease. No detail is too small and no ask is too big. Ashley does a fantastic job of making you feel calm and at ease on... Read More the day of your wedding. She and her staff take care of all the setup -- everything from pictures to signs to seating charts -- and never once did I worry something was going to go wrong. They are on top of everything. The food is also outstanding. We had several guests tell us it was the best wedding food they have ever had and people were still talking about it weeks after. The bar was well-stocked and the bartenders and other staff were happy to do whatever was needed to ensure all the guests were enjoying themselves, which has not always been the case at other weddings we have attended The grounds and Garden House are well maintained and the pictures from our ceremony are just beautiful. We also filled the entire inn full of our guests, and Kent Manor made sure each one was accommodated -- including switching rooms up to the day of for older guests who couldn't do stairs. I really wanted a small wedding venue where you were the priority, and that was exactly what I got. The staff at Kent Manor made our day perfect and stress free and I highly recommend it.

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Elaine J

My daughter married at the Historic Kent Manor Inn on 10/09/2015. I have to say it was one of the most wonderful experiences ever. Ashley and the entire staff at Kent Manor were ever so accommodating in every way. Ashley took care of everything for us and not once did my... Read More daughter get stressed as she knew she was in good hands with an amazing professional. Every guest at the wedding raved about the food and service as I received many messages the next day as to what a great time they had. There is no way we could have pulled this off without Ashley's expertise. Thank Ashley and to all who made my daughters special day more than she ever hoped for.

Beautiful and tranquil!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Erin H

We had a full day of ceremonies (Hindu and Christian) at Kent Manor Inn and were able to use two separate ceremony and reception sites, which was vital to our plan. Ashley Clough, our on site coordinator, was amazing, always quick to respond--even to the silliest questions--and... Read More completely professional. Their head chef was willing to go outside the box and do a whole Indian themed lunch as well as a formal dinner and everything was delicious. The venue is absolutely breathtaking and there are so many options in terms of where you can hold the ceremony and reception. I highly recommend this venue

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 wendy g

With the beauty of the surroundings and the visas , it could take away from the ceremony. Picture perfect ! The Food was too good and our staff was on top of every moment. They were very professional. Love the new Venue that gave us plenty of space for our 200 guests. I loved... Read More that I was able to give to my daughter and new son in law some extra money as the budget was very affordable. I can see why Kent Manor is so popular for Weddings. Thankx, Alexander Thompson

Absolute Perfection!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Kelsey G

This place made my wedding an absolute dream. They made sure everything flowed smoothly, making my special day hassle free! Everyone who I interacted with was extremely accommodating, and service was spectacular. The food was so good, and they even made sure to save us some from... Read More the cocktail hour while we were taking pictures so we wouldn't miss out! They stayed in contact with us easily throughout the planning process, which made me a lot less anxious during the time leading up the wedding. I would recommend this place in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Susan R

Will and Sue Forever...Tied the Knot at Historic Kent Manor Inn What better time to get married than the 4th of July weekend. Our wedding, Sunday July 5, 2015 was a magical event complete with FIREWORKS over a part of the Chesapeake Bay where the Inn is located. We booked... Read More all of their 24 guest rooms just to ensure that we had this incredible 200+ acre estate all to ourselves. The ceremony site is cute little garden gazebo, right at the water's edge. Having the ceremony late in the afternoon, was perfect timing so that the massive trees gave some shade for our outdoor service. The reception was held in very unique building called the Garden House. Floor to ceiling windows with awesome views of the gardens and water. We were permitted to go all out with decorating. The food selections are massive....but all so yummy. I heard nothing but compliments all night long from my 144 guests. Such a relief:) I had the pleasure of working with Ashley at the Inn. She made my wedding all come together perfectly. If you live in the DC, NO VA, Annapolis,,Baltimore area you have to check out the Inn for your wedding. Fireworks ended the night in a most festive way.

Wonderful overall

Reviewed on 8/28/2014 Chasmalia L

I got married in August with 100 guests. We used the preserve site, Which looks like a huge permanent tent. It turned out to be very classy and beautiful. The crews were very professional and our coordinator, Ashley was outstanding. Highly recommend this site. The only downside... Read More of this place is that you can't see the water, but if you have a smaller wedding you could use their other place which is by the water.

Seamless!

Reviewed on 7/24/2014 Jenny N

Our experience with Kent Manor was great- they took care of catering and preparing the site for us. Danielle was an amazing day-of coordinator!

Great Venue!

Reviewed on 12/01/2013 Megan D

Kent Manor was not the first place that we looked at, but I'm so glad that we chose this venue! The setting is awesome! Waterfront, woods, plantation style mansion, victorian style parlor - photo options here are endless! Ashley & Danielle were great to work with; especially on... Read More the wedding day, it was great not having to worry about anything! No need to hire a wedding coordinator as Danielle handled everything beautifully. We received so many compliments from guests about how great our wedding was - and I know many of the compliments were related to the setting and the venue. You can't go wrong with this choice!

Beautiful Private Venue

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Nina F

I got married here the beginning of October. The staff is very patient, accommodating, and willing to help with anything. Danielle is especially helpful the day of and makes all your worries go away to e able to relax. Food was not typical wedding food, guests are still... Read More complimenting how yummy it was. Don't need many decorations the place speaks for itself! Check it out!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Katherine

The staff was wonderful to work with through the whole process. The Inn is just a beautiful place and could not have had a better day!

USNA Wedding: April 20, 2013 Reception

Reviewed on 10/11/2013 Jaclyn J

The Kent Manor Inn's staff did a tremendous job making our day perfect! We were so impressed with the venue that we changed our wedding date to accommodate the date they had left in their schedule. Ashley, the catering manager, worked closely with our family to answer any... Read More questions we had during the planning process. Since my father lives overseas, she communicated with the both of us to make sure everything went smoothly as the date got closer. Ashley was flexible with her time, allowing me to bring my floral designer in for a final run through and offering suggestions when she saw fit. The staff that administered our "tasting" made us feel at home and impressed my parents, the hardest part! My bridesmaids and I got ready in the bridal suite and it was heavenly! The cozy room was exactly the feel we were going for- it was so convenient to just be able walk right up the stairs after the reception and relax in such a beautiful room. Danielle kept everyone on track the day of the wedding! I did not have to worry about a thing and she dealt with all the behind-the-scene details with such grace. She effectively communicated with all of my "day of" vendors, making it possible for family members to be worry-free and truly enjoy every moment of the day! We had family and friends travel from all over the world to attend our wedding. Many guests noted that is was the most beautiful and enjoyable wedding they had ever been to! The food was astonishing! The staff was friendly, and the venue was breathtaking. Special things to note: We did a "day-after-brunch" and numerous friends and family enjoyed the delicious spread of food the Kent Manor had to offer. Again, they worked with our requests and were able to make the experience warm and enjoyable. There is plenty of parking! This place is pricy, but you get what you pay for. I was a bride on a strict budget and my money was well spent here at the Kent Manor Inn. I do not have a single complaint from my experience and I look forward to celebrating anniversaries at the Kent Manor. I would recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for an experience of a lifetime.

Made our Wedding Dreams come True

Reviewed on 9/06/2013 Inga S

We had so much fun at our Wedding. To say it was perfect is not enough. The staff took care of us and coordinated with all our vendors. We were worried about weather but they had a back up plan just in case. Mother nature was kind to us and we enjoyed the perfect day. The river... Read More in the backdrop provided the waterfront wedding we wanted. The food was amazing and the staff was courteous and kept the event flowing from beginning to end. Our guest really enjoyed every minute of our wedding too! Thank you Kent Manor Inn for exceeding our very high expectations