Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

101 Carpenter Lane 3W, Philadelphia, PA (215) 779-3948

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Suzanne P

Heather is the absolute best photographer!! Her and her staff are professional, kind and fun! Heather has a way of making you feel so relaxed on your wedding day!! Everyone should use Heather for their wedding; she's so talented!! ❤️

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Jenny S

I've put off writing this review for our May wedding because I could find the words to articulate how wonderful Heather was. Heather was professional and clear upfront regarding packages & contracts at our first meeting; more importantly she beamed when she showed me previous... Read More clients' albums. I loved her natural style and her enthusiasm was infectious. Heather kept in touch throughout the planning process and alerted us to potential problems in the schedule. She was flexible, especially day of when it was intermittently pouring! She knew which photos were my must-haves, and which family group shots had to be taken. Heather seamlessly blended into my wedding party while we got ready and put my photo-phobic self at ease (no small feat). Her assistant tagged along with my husband's group to their barber shop and those photos were every bit as amazing. So much laughter and candidness was captured as the boys were drinking scotch and getting straight razor shaves. Heather captured the love, laughter and light of our rainy day wedding so artfully. All these months later, perusing my online album remains my preferred pick-me-up after a long day. She worked patiently with us to choose our most favorite pics for our beautiful leather bound album.

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Lauren W

Heather was nothing but kind and professional from our first conversation through the delivery of our albums. Her professionalism and planning leading up to the wedding made us feel so confident that it was nothing but smiles and no worries on our big day. Heather and her team... Read More did an amazing job, our photos turned out beautifully and I still look through them daily four months after the wedding! Even the delivery of our photos and albums were so thoughtful and presented beautifully. I could not recommend Heather and her team at HLS Photography enough!

Professional, Honest, Energetic!

Reviewed on 1/09/2016 Angela J

I recently had the pleasure of working with HLS Photography for my wedding, and can't help but share my experience with other brides! It was nothing short of perfect! HLS Photography was there for my engagement photos, my destination wedding in beautiful Costa Rica, and my... Read More state-side reception. I originally chose HLS Photography because I really loved the style and energy of the pictures. They felt real, simple, natural, and classic. Heather, the owner and lead photographer of HLS Photography was great! She was professional, organized, and always one step ahead of me and my planning. Her extensive experience was evident, as she thought of everything and helped me to sort through details I otherwise would have neglected. She was timely, attentive, and energetic at all times. One of the best parts of working with Heather was that she really took the time to get to know us as a couple. She listened, and really understood our vision and style, which showed through in all of our photos. Because we hosted a destination wedding, we initially considered hiring a photographer who was a Costa Rica local. However, after careful research we decided to hire HLS for all of our photography needs. Though we learned she was an experienced traveler, my husband and I were impressed with how effortlessly Heather was able to coordinate the details of her journey and accommodations and settle in to Costa Rican life with ease! She helped us to pick the perfect spot for our beach ceremony, and soothed a few game-day jitters. She even offered additional photo sessions for other friends and family staying in the area. Now that all of our events are complete there is a nice flow and consistency throughout all of our pictures that we would not have gotten if we had used multiple photographers. In addition it is convenient to have all of our images hosted in one gallery with HLS Photography. I really cannot say enough about the positive experience we had working with HLS Photography. I would recommend Heather and her team for engagements, weddings, and more! I know we look forward to using her services again in the future!

Simply the best :)

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Sarah W

Heather and Patience photographed our wedding last October and I can't express what an overwhelmingly positive experience it was to work with them. I've had the pleasure of knowing Heather personally through a previous job and it wasn't until she walked into the room where my... Read More bridal party was getting ready that the first "tears of joy" started streaming from my eyes. Heather is an absolute pleasure to work with. She is professional, full of light and creativity, and passionate about what she does; it truly shines through in her work. If you are hoping to work with genuine and talented photographers who will take the time to really capture your personality and vision, I recommend HLS photography for any and every special life occasion! Our photos are stunning, I still look at them all of the time :)