Gorgeous outdoor & NEW indoor Glass Garden venue!

Just an hour outside of Houston and 20 minutes from The Woodlands and Conroe lies this historic home built in 1854 and perfect for romantic outdoor or indoor garden ceremonies and receptions. Hodge Podge Lodge also serves chef prepared gourmet meals as Montgomery's #1 Bed & Breakfast. Hodge Podge Lodge is the perfect destination wedding for you to celebrate with your closest family & friends in a beautiful quaint town with local shopping and area wineries!

• Outdoor - Covered

Commitment Ceremony, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Backyard, Garden, Library, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

300 Prairie Street, Montgomery, TX (936) 203-2200
INSTAGRAM

So blessed to have found the Hodge Podge Lodge!

Reviewed on 5/28/2014 Bria C

After being engaged for only a for only a few weeks and not having any intentions of starting to make plans or set dates, I accidentally came across this gem of venue called the Hodge Podge Lodge. I immediately fell in love with this cozy bed and breakfast/ wedding venue before... Read More I ever set foot inside. After taking a tour, seeing the charming indoor space and the quaint outdoor area, I was sold. My fiancé and i went back together the next weekend and booked it for May! Our shabby chic outdoor wedding could not have been anymore spectacular and all of the staff at HPL were such a joy to work with. All of the vendors that i chose were very familiar with the venue and with one another wich made my experience so easy and personal. We were truly blessed to have found HPL and all of the special people involved in our wedding planning journey. Thank you HPL!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Becca A

What blessing it was for us to have our wedding reception here. All staff beginning with the owners to our wedding planner, caterer, DJ, and clean up crew were beyond amazing and so nice. I never felt stressed or worried at any point. Everything was so organized and the night... Read More flowed so well. I would highly recommend this place to anyone and everyone. Thank you so much, Hodge Podge Lodge! May God continue to bless your business for many years to come :)

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Karleigh S

You will fall in love with this place. From the uniqueness, charm and love that this place has. The staff is GREAT and will help you have the day you have been dreaming about since you were little. Set up an appt and learn about the HPL. I love HPL...

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Shelby S

We could not have asked for a better venue or better people. Sophie and Carolyn made our special day perfect and truly became a part of our family. I would suggest HPL to everyone , they paid attention to every detail. We can't wait to go back to stay and reminiscence about our... Read More wedding night.

Reviewed on 3/18/2016 Sarah O

The day my fiance and I saw this venue, we knew it would be perfect for our small, intimate wedding. The site is charming and absolutely beautiful. What I didn't know was how I completely underestimated how perfect my wedding day would actually be. I cannot put into words how... Read More amazing the venue ended up being, but even more how great the HPL team was. The day of the wedding, I knew everything was going to be taken care of so I had to do nothing by enjoy being with friends and family. When the moment actually came and I walked outside for the first time I was breathless (and not just at my groom!) Everything was decorated exactly how I imagined it and my wedding day was just perfect! I couldn't have asked to work with better people and I am so incredibly thankful that I chose the HPL. You will NOT be disappointed! :)

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Mattie F

Our wedding was this past weekend, October 24th, during what the meteorologist liked to call, "The worst hurricane in history." As you can imagine, me and my husband were a bit worried, to say the least, as we had picked an outdoor venue with the hopes of an outdoor wedding.... Read More Well, it didn't exactly go as planned, but the team at Hodge Podge made everything so enjoyable even with the rain. The ceremony moved over to the pavilion, which is so new and super nice, and the reception was moved into the house. It was all so very quaint, beautiful, and so so much fun! We danced the night away in that house and had the absolute best time. I could not be more pleased with how everything turned out. Everyone was so amazing at easing my mind throughout the entire day, and we could not have asked for a better day. Love Hodge Podge and cannot wait to go back, even for just a one night stay.

Jeff & Mistie Angelo

Jeff and Mistie have celebrated over 34 years of marriage. Jeff likes to share, "and we've NEVER had a fight!" Then he adds...that I have won, LOL! It is with that sense of humility and humor, plus more than 40 years in memory making businesses, the Angelo's along with the entire HPL team help to complete the wedding of your dreams. Every couple is a member of our family now. We serve them with a relentless goal to ensure their perfect day is stress free.