Holiday Inn French Quarter

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Holiday Inn French Quarter is a hotel and special events venue located in Perrysburg, Ohio. It is just minutes away from the center of Perrysburg and there are numerous local businesses, restaurants and cultural attractions nearby. There is also a public transit stop just around the corner. The building itself is contemporary, with simple yet elegant decorative touches. There are multiple event spaces available for hosting intimate gatherings and large parties.

Depot Conference Center. The conference center accommodates up to 450 guests. This room has two private entrances, a main entrance in the front and side access that leads to a small courtyard. The space has an open floor plan that makes it easy to create custom seating arrangements.

Forum Amphitheater. The amphitheater is a performance space that holds over 1,000 guests for a ceremony or 70 people for a reception. For a ceremony, seat your guests in the theater's seats and stand on the stage while you exchange your vows. If you want a reception in this space, you set up tables on the stage itself.

The Holidome. The Holidome is a covered outdoor area on the pool deck. It has a casual atmosphere and it accommodates up to 100 guests. This space has views of the surrounding city as well as the pool area.

Mark Twain. The Mark Twain holds up to 65 people. It is frequently used for business meetings, but is also available for ceremonies The color scheme of the space mainly consists of shades of beige and brown. Its windows look out over the pool deck.

Holiday Inn French Quarter has its own catering team on staff. This team creates a wide variety of food ranging from casual fare to fine dining. The chefs try to use fresh, local ingredients whenever possible. They also use seasonal ingredients, which means the menu changes significantly throughout the year.

This venue offers on-site accommodations for you and your wedding guests. There are suites and deluxe suites available, as well as standard guest rooms. You can book multiple rooms at once and may be eligible for a multi-room discount.

As well as a rental fee, Holiday Inn French Quarter has a food and beverage minimum. This amount varies depending on the number of guests that you expect, as well as what type of meal and bar service you want.

Holiday Inn French Quarter is a versatile place to host a wedding and it even has a number of extra perks to offer you and your guests.

• Heated swimming pool
  • Pool tables
  • 24-hour concierge service
  • Built-in sound systems

THE PERFECT VENUE FOR YOUR SPECIAL DAY!

The Holiday Inn French Quarter’s charming setting is the perfect place for all your memorable occasions. We are able to accommodate weddings up to 350 people and our experienced staff is available to help plan the perfect event that your guests will remember for years to come.

Ballroom, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

10630 Fremont Pike, Serving Greater Toledo, OH (419) 874-3111

Awesome place!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2014 Cortney H

We had a great experience having our reception here!!!

PERFECT

Reviewed on 8/30/2012 Kelly P

I had such an amazing experience with the Holiday Inn! I worked with Gloria. She answered every single one of my many last minute emails and helped so much! The venue was so beautifully set up too. I absolutely loved having my reception there!

Awesome! Great Value, Great Staff, Great Food, Fun

Reviewed on 8/27/2012 KELLY J

French Quarters ballroom was an amazing place to have a reception! I was timid at first because I didnt think it was going to be beautiful, but OMG it turned out soo BeautifuL!! The staff was amazing, the bartenders, the cooks, the set up crew, everyone was so friendly,... Read More helpful and awesome! They gave us a complentary bridal suite which was amazing for the night, and we had a gift opening in a smaller room the next morning and it was all such a good time. We got alot of complemtns on the room, and everyhitng!

Wedding

Reviewed on 6/19/2013 Krysten M

Everything was amazing. Perfect and we got everything we ever wanted.

Beautiful venue, tasty food

Reviewed on 6/19/2012 Grace L

We loved having our reception in the atrium at the HIFQ. The atrium is a big open space... very unique! It is already filled with greenery and a lovely atmosphere so we did have to worry about any decorating. The centerpieces, linens, etc. were all included in the package. The... Read More wedding packages there are COMPLETE... no extra charges for anything! So although the price per head could seem steep, if you compare it to having to rent/buy all the extras it was a deal! We enjoyed the food immensely. The tasting meeting before was very difficult because most of what we tasted was delicious. Our guests loved the food too. It was very easy to work with Maureen, the catering manager. She took care of everything! This is the place for a bride who doesn't want to do a lot of work to make the reception great :)

Amazing Weekend!

Reviewed on 5/15/2012 Danielle P

Everyone from the coordinators, the wait staff, the housekeeping is what helped making my dream wedding come true!

much to offer!

Reviewed on 12/14/2011 Jennifer P

this venue has a lot to offer! We had both our ceremony and reception in the atrium. I loved it because it has a spring garden feel (even for a november wedding!). The french decor of the hotel was great- we had minimal decorating to worry about. The hotel staff is great to work... Read More with- they set up everything for us including the table decorations! The staff goes out of there way to give you (bride and groom) the best experience possible- as a nervous bride I had waiters bringing me wine and they took care of many small details which took a lot of pressure off of me. Again the hotel's french decor was great for picture taking. For dinner, we had a buffet. Prior to the wedding we had a free tasting (for us and both of our parents) to select our entrees. We chose to have the chicken supreme and beef pot roast, although there were other yummy options as well. We had a 5 hour open bar. Also, As part of our wedding package we got a complimentary jacuzzi room on our wedding night. When we got back to our room after dancing the night away, there was a late night snack plate and champagne waiting for us! We will be returning to the french quarter for our 1st anniversary, again the room is complimentary as part of our wedding package! The price is $40-50/p but that was for dinner, 5 hour open bar (draft beer and house liquor). We didn't have to rent any tables/chairs/tents or linens. Plus the hotel has a limited stock of decor items (glass vases, glass stones, mirrors, candles) which we were able to use for free! We are still receiving compliments from so many guests about our wedding. We highly recommend this venue!

Average

Reviewed on 10/19/2011 Heather M

I looked into this hotel for the night before our wedding. All of the girls and i were going to stay but the rooms were too small to fit all of us in two.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 7/26/2011 Rachael F

We had our wedding in the atrium area around the pool. This place was beautiful and the staff was great. This hall includes everything in their per person price - appetizers, dinner, alcohol, table linens, ceremony site, centerpieces, cake cutting, brunch the next day, and the... Read More hotel room for the bride and groom. If you want anything on the tables (like favors), you can drop them off and the staff will set them up. Very stress-free and I would recommend this place to anyone for a wedding.

Perfect Reception

Reviewed on 6/28/2011 Colleen M

Everything from the planning to the party, the staff at the French Quarter in Perrysburg were more than helpful in bringing my ideas to life. My husband and I were especially pleased with the complimentary presidential suite on our wedding night!

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 10/15/2010 Amanda H

We recently had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Holiday Inn French Quarter in Perrysburg, Ohio. Not only was the wedding coordinator easy to work with, but the staff was fantastic. The food was amazing and the venue in the atrium is beautiful. The only things we had to... Read More do was drop off our lists, items, and requests and they did the rest! Compared to other venues in the area, the Holiday Inn French Quarter gives you the most bang for your buck. This is a stress free venue! (You don't need to hire a wedding coordinator if you are planning your wedding here!) Plus, you get many services and gifts in your package such as free honeymoon suite, breakfast, and return night stay with dinner.

Review for Holiday Inn French Quarter

Reviewed on 10/30/2008 Melissa G

beautiful for a small wedding. Staff was wonderful and food was excellent

Meet The Manager

Debi Heiks

As the Holiday Inn French Quarter's Wedding Specialist, I will work with you to make sure your wedding, reception, rehearsal dinner, bridal shower or engagement party are everything you've dreamt it would be. I have over 25 years of Event Planning experience and I believe the success of an event is in the details! Call me today to schedule a tour our very unique venue! 419.874.3111 x7351