Holly Kringer Photography

Baltimore, Columbia, Annapolis, Northern Virginia, D.C.

SPECIALS GOING ON NOW ASK ME ABOUT IT!

Hey guys!!! Thanks so much for stopping in! How would I describe my photography? I am a very artistic and emotional person. People say that I really express that in my images. I am all about the moment capturing real true emotion while at the same time offering direction to get the perfect capture. I love to have fun and I want my couples to have a blast when working with me. Your special day should be stress free! I document everything, all your special moments while also adding an artistic twist. When you see your images I want you to be WOWED!! You will feel the emotion all over again every time you see your photos. Feel free to also call or text me at 512-939-7477 http://hkringerphotography.com/wedding-investment/

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Baltimore, Columbia, Annapolis, Northern Virginia, D.C. (512) 939-7477

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Zulfa I

I chose Holly as our wedding photographer from the moment I saw her portfolio on the knot. Her style is very artistic and has so much feeling! I was extremely excited to find out that she was available. Her pricing was very reasonable as well. I had to push up my wedding date... Read More (by a few months) and Holly was very flexible. My husband and I had an engagement photoshoot with Holly which was great! She got a feel of how we are as a couple and we got some really beautiful photos. On our wedding Holly was amazing! She was on time, and she had two assistants. They were fantastic! My husband and I took photos alone before the wedding, and after. She always knew exactly what poses would look good. Also, we both have a HUGE families and she was very patient through out the family photos process. Last but not least, our wedding photos were AMAZING!! Everyone that saw them absolutely loved them! She truly is talented, professional, and great to work with! Do not hesitate to have her photograph your wedding!

Reviewed on 1/08/2016

Thank you Holly for going above and beyond for us at our wedding, We had an extremely fun time and you did an absolutely stunning job on our Photographs :) I will definitely be recommending you to all of my friends and family! Again thank you so much!!

2016-01-13T11:55:36 Response from the vendor

Wedding pictures

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Mark H

Holly is absolutely phenomenal photographers! She did a stunning and amazing job. The photos are not only beautiful, but extremely creative. Holly was funny, professional, and a true artist. We were so blessed to have her working with us. Thank you!

2016-01-08T16:39:13 Response from the vendor

I was blessed one thank you so much :)

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Ashley K

Holly is a Phenomenal photographer, I could not be happier with my wedding pictures or brag nearly enough, all I can say is if your looking for a wedding photographer, she's a very obvious choice.

2017-01-10T11:53:34 Response from the vendor

Aw thank you so much!! It means a lot to me! So glad I was able to work with you 😘❤

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Chris B

I had an absolute amazing experience with Holly! She was very communicative and made us feel completely comfortable the whole time! The photos we received were absolutely phenomenal, I have not seen anything like it! Her unique style and use of her famous sunflares is what... Read More separates her all photographers I have ever seen! The wedding album she made for us quality was way more than we expected. We couldn't be more happy. There isn't enough I could say about our experience. Thank you so so much Holly!!!

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Chris B

2016-12-26T13:31:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I am so glad that you guys had such a great experience. I had such a wonderful time working with you guys!!!

Amazing

Reviewed on 1/08/2016

Holly is a wonderful person, super fun and made our day so exciting. My husband even enjoyed taking pictures which he never likes to take pictures. We got amazing photos, seriously the best.

2016-01-08T16:39:40 Response from the vendor

Aw you guys are the best! Thank you again for letting me capture your special day

The Best of the Best

Reviewed on 1/08/2016

Amazing!!! They did everything we wanted and were so much fun. You couldn't ask for a better photographer.

2016-01-08T15:27:46 Response from the vendor

Aw thank you so much! Means the world to me.

Holly Kringer

A little about me!!! I am a army wife, mommy of a sweet girl, and an artist! I have been doing photography for over 6 years and it is really my true passion! I love trying new things and creating images that take your breath away! I have a bachelors in Business Management. Things I love (just for fun) : Sunsets, coca cola, puppies, COFFEE, singing really loudly in the car, spending time with family, Netflix on a raining day and Laughing till it hurts! Feel free to ask me anything I am an open book! Feel free to also call or text me at 512-939-7477 http://hkringerphotography.com/wedding-i