Holly Kringer Photography

D.C., Baltimore, Maryland, Northern Virginia, Destination

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

D.C., Baltimore, Maryland, Northern Virginia, Destination (512) 939-7477

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Michelle B

She does wonderful photos .

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Paige L

Awesome photographer and a great person.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Kalina O

I wish I knew Holly when I got married because I would have chosen her in a heartbeat! Her work is so personal, customized, and intimate. Check out her portfolio to see some of the fantastic work for yourself!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Allie S

She is awesome her personality and work!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Sierra J

Holly is an outstanding photographer!! She has brilliantly captured some of the best memories of our lives. Do yourself a favor and book a session PRONTO!!

2017-10-13T22:41:23 Response from the vendor

Aw thank you so much! Means a lot!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Justin M

Awesome photos!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Hailey s

Holly and her team are super creative and extremely easy to work with! I couldn't be more happy with how my wedding photos turned out!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 ashley B

LOOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEE!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Becca S

All I can say is thank you thank you! I am in love with all my photos and the experience was amazing!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Brittany Y

The best! Look no further!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Brian B

My wife and I have been working with Holly and Chris for the past year. When it came to planning the wedding and actually photographing the wedding. They were extremely helpful every step of the way. Holly helped so much with getting our timeline in order, since we were planning... Read More this ourselves. On the day of the wedding Holly and Chris made it so much fun. I genuinely do not care to take pictures, but working with these guys made it actually kind of fun! When I seen our photos for the first time I immediately knew how lucky we were to had them as our photographers. Every single photo blew us away!! I would recommend these guys to EVERYONE! If you want the best look no further!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Ashley W

I hired Holly and Chris to shoot our wedding last month. All I can say is wow wow wow!!! They worked as such an amazing team and paid close attention to details. They made sure that my husband and I had a great time and also felt comfortable. When I got to see the pictures I was... Read More absolutely blown away!!!! Love LOVE LOVE how creative they are!!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Zulfa I

I chose Holly as our wedding photographer from the moment I saw her portfolio on the knot. Her style is very artistic and has so much feeling! I was extremely excited to find out that she was available. Her pricing was very reasonable as well. I had to push up my wedding date... Read More (by a few months) and Holly was very flexible. My husband and I had an engagement photoshoot with Holly which was great! She got a feel of how we are as a couple and we got some really beautiful photos. On our wedding Holly was amazing! She was on time, and she had two assistants. They were fantastic! My husband and I took photos alone before the wedding, and after. She always knew exactly what poses would look good. Also, we both have a HUGE families and she was very patient through out the family photos process. Last but not least, our wedding photos were AMAZING!! Everyone that saw them absolutely loved them! She truly is talented, professional, and great to work with! Do not hesitate to have her photograph your wedding!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Ashley K

Holly is a Phenomenal photographer, I could not be happier with my wedding pictures or brag nearly enough, all I can say is if your looking for a wedding photographer, she's a very obvious choice.

2017-01-10T11:53:34 Response from the vendor

Aw thank you so much!! It means a lot to me! So glad I was able to work with you 😘❤

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Chris B

I had an absolute amazing experience with Holly! She was very communicative and made us feel completely comfortable the whole time! The photos we received were absolutely phenomenal, I have not seen anything like it! Her unique style and use of her famous sunflares is what... Read More separates her all photographers I have ever seen! The wedding album she made for us quality was way more than we expected. We couldn't be more happy. There isn't enough I could say about our experience. Thank you so so much Holly!!!

2016-12-26T13:31:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I am so glad that you guys had such a great experience. I had such a wonderful time working with you guys!!!

Reviewed on 1/08/2016

Thank you Holly for going above and beyond for us at our wedding, We had an extremely fun time and you did an absolutely stunning job on our Photographs :) I will definitely be recommending you to all of my friends and family! Again thank you so much!!

2016-01-13T11:55:36 Response from the vendor

Amazing

Reviewed on 1/08/2016

Holly is a wonderful person, super fun and made our day so exciting. My husband even enjoyed taking pictures which he never likes to take pictures. We got amazing photos, seriously the best.

2016-01-08T16:39:40 Response from the vendor

Aw you guys are the best! Thank you again for letting me capture your special day

The Best of the Best

Reviewed on 1/08/2016

Amazing!!! They did everything we wanted and were so much fun. You couldn't ask for a better photographer.

2016-01-08T15:27:46 Response from the vendor

Aw thank you so much! Means the world to me.

Wedding pictures

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Mark H

Holly is absolutely phenomenal photographers! She did a stunning and amazing job. The photos are not only beautiful, but extremely creative. Holly was funny, professional, and a true artist. We were so blessed to have her working with us. Thank you!

2016-01-08T16:39:13 Response from the vendor

I was blessed one thank you so much :)