Holly Schafer Design

(23)

Austintown, OH

Custom-Designed Wedding Invitations

Your invitation will be the first thing your guests see for your special day. Let us help–we specialize in custom-designed wedding invitations. We can pull design ideas from your color palette, your dress or even your cake. Whatever it is, we will use it as inspiration for your custom invitations.

5976 Yorktown Lane, Austintown, OH

Beatiful, one-of-a-kind designs

8/08/2014 Ronni B

Holly was amazing to work with! The ideas she came up with were great, and she really was able to help us with the wording of our save the dates and invites.

Very impressed!

8/17/2013 Deanna R

Holly did such a wonderful job on our wedding invitations, rehearsal invites, and wedding programs. She is very friendly and easy to work with! I simply showed her pictures off the internet (Pinterest, Etsy)and she came up with beautiful and amazing creations. I highly recommend her for any stationary work you need!

Save the Dates

6/14/2014 Candice D

Holly helped me put together Save-the-Dates for my June 2014 wedding and she did an amazing job! I brought of layouts/ ideas I liked from Pinterest, and she put together three different Save-The-Dates for my Fiance and I. All were so beautiful, it was hard to choose! Holly was very professional and helped with every step of the process. The Save-The-Dates came out beautiful, and we definitely plan on using her for the wedding invitations as well. Thank you Holly!

Happy Husband

6/08/2013

As the groom in our wedding, throughout the planning process I felt that my main role was to ensure that my fiancee was the least stressed out as possible. And, as you might expect that was difficult at times - often when dealing with vendors. That was not the case with Holly Schafer Designs. At each interaction, my wife-to-be could not have been more pleased with the quality of the work that Holly Schafer Designs was putting towards our big day, but also the manner in which she conducted herself. I very much looked forward to seeing various designs from Holly, not only because the quality of the work was extremely high, but because I knew how pleased my fiancee would be. We had worked with a different vendor for our Save the Dates and had a lackluster experience, so we know that Holly Schafer Designs does better work and is more enjoyable to work with than other vendors with similar services. At our wedding and afterwards, we heard from so many who were in attendance that "everything for our wedding went so well together", that all of the elements were "seamless" and Holly Schafer Designs played a huge role in that. If you are looking for someone who will put a lot of work, thought and care; and most importantly who will take the stress out of it for you; into the printed materials for your wedding, consider Holly Schafer Designs.

My favorite vendor!

7/20/2013 Cara M

Holly Schafer Design was by far my favorite vendor to work with during my wedding. She was professional, prompt, and her work was beautiful. She did everything from the save the dates down to the table numbers and seating chart. I got so many compliments on how everything tied together and how beautiful my invitations, programs, etc. were. I really liked how the design she used for us, she won't use that again for anyone else. So all of your stuff is designed only for you. Holly just "got me" and helped me figure out what i really wanted. Holly and I had many meeting, emails, calls, and texts and she made me feel like I was the only bride she was working with (although I know she had a lot of other projects on plate) because she was so attentive. She helped us work within a budget and there were never any "surprise" charges. I would recommend Holly Schafer Design to anyone. Without her I would have been a lot more stressed!!!

{H} holly schafer

7/13/2012 Caitlin O

I used {H} holly schafer design for my wedding invitations. I absolutely loved her work as well as working with her. I spent almost six months looking for invitations, but could not find anything that incorporated my theme and color. Holly personalized the invitations to my taste and wedding theme. She provided various samples for my fiancé and I to choose from. We loved aspects of two of the invitations; Holly redesigned the invitation to exactly what we wanted. The final product was presented well and on quality paper. Holly was very easy to work with. One thing I have learned during this wedding process is that customer service and communication is key. Holly was very easy to communicate with and accommodating with meeting my needs. For me, invitations were very important because it is the first impression the guest receives of your wedding. I have recently sent out my invitations and have received so many compliments on the design and quality! I would highly recommend Holly.

Above and Beyond!

9/28/2012 julie d

We received so many compliments on our invites, such as they are so unique but by far the best was they are so you guys. Holly has an incredible ability to express your personality in your invites. Her creativeness and willing to go the extra mile makes her one of the best in the industry. I can’t wait to have another event so we can see what else she comes up with. Thanks so very much, Julie M. Bride- Wedding, September 2012

Beautiful work and a wonderful experience!

9/08/2012 Carrie K

Working with Holly Schafer Design was one of my favorite parts of wedding planning! I had my heart set on custom invitations, and Holly made that dream a reality. She designed our invitations (and addressed the envelopes), ceremony programs, escort cards, table numbers and cookie boxes, and we’re working with her now on thank you notes. She added a personal touch to everything and I was thrilled with the amount of detail she included! Communicating with Holly was a breeze. She was always quick to reply via email and was open to phone calls during the evening. She is organized, personable, helpful, and provides her professional opinion without being overbearing. I would highly recommend Holly Shafer Design without reservation to anyone looking for a personal design experience. In the crazy world of wedding planning, Holly is a fresh of breath air!

Awesome!

10/13/2012 Amanda D

My experience with Holly was great! I didn't have a ton of ideas to go with regarding the invitations and she really helped us out and kept the price very reasonable for us. I've been getting rave reviews from all of my guests about the invitations and save the dates that she designed for us - they're absolutely gorgeous!

Holly Schafer Design is professional and fun!

8/25/2012 Greta S

Holly Schafer is a true creative professional. Holly's attention to detail is impeccable! She gives multiple mockups from invitations to programs to table numbers to place cards, etc. Holly personalized all of our pieces to match one another and that alone makes her a wonderful designer! It's wonderful to see everything including our colors, logos and wording all coordinated. Our guests certainly noticed the extra effort! Holly stayed focused on our project from start to finish. She makes you feel like your wedding is her number 1 project! She's easy to reach either through emails or phone calls and at any time of the day. Holly is a wonderful person to work with and we would recommend her to any bride and groom!

Lindsay D

10/27/2012 Lindsay A

Holly was an absolute dream to work with! I initially found her work on the knot and decided to reach out. She was very quick to respond and asked if we wanted to meet to see her work. It was fantastic, but I still wanted to see options. After shopping around, her work was far and above with quality, originality, and print. We then scheduled another consult to go over exactly what we were looking to provide our guests with for a first impression. Holly then provided some samples of custom invitations and we were blown away! It was better than anything we could have asked for, almost a misery of choice. Once we decided on the invite option, Holly was quick to meet our timelines and needs. The final product was absolute perfection and we continue to get compliments on them all the time. Holly makes an overwhelming process easy and fun! I can't wait to work with her again!

All the perfect details!

6/23/2012 Sara P

My mom actually found Holly by inquiring with a family friend, after receiving their wedding invitation. After our first meeting with Holly, and seeing her high quality of work and beautiful attention to detail, I knew I wanted to incorporate her work into my wedding. Holly did our shower invitations and thank you cards, our wedding invitations and thank you cards, and our wedding programs. She had wonderful ideas and communicated extremely well with me throughout the process. She was incredibly receptive to what I wanted and executed our theme perfectly! The quality of work was exceptional and pricing was very reasonable. She provided different options as well, in different price ranges, respective to paper and ink quality. Overall, we were incredibly happy with Holly's work and professionalism. She was very fun to work with and I will absolutely use her services again in the future!

Outstanding

5/19/2012 ZAc J

Holly was courteous, professional, prompt, organized and everything she did was top notch. We got many comments about the quality and design of everything and the credit goes to her. Highly, highly recommended.

Absolutely Wonderful

5/27/2012 Gina D

We absolutely LOVE the wedding invitations that Holly created for us! It felt like all I needed to tell her was "Rustic, Vintage, Feminine" and then the magic just poured out of her into our gorgeous invites. She was able to take design cues from my color palette, inspiration I found on Pinterest and even my venue! The end result was perfect. Not only is her work beautiful, working with her is a joy in and of itself. She has the perfect balance of professional service and genuine care and compassion. Her number one priority is to make her client happy while delivering stunning creative work. Thank you, Holly, for such wonderful invites! I can't wait to send them out. -Gina

Talented design and great professionalism!

12/18/2011 Jen J

I turned to Holly when I ended up in a bad situation with a different designer and she came through for me in flying colors! I had just six weeks until my wedding day when I approached Holly to make our escort cards and programs, and she managed to meet my timeline with great professionalism, efficiency, and lots of creativity. She took the time to understand my vision and, as a result, we ended up with exactly the perfect look, color scheme, and feel for our printed materials. I highly recommend Holly for any bride who wants to leave her design needs in great hands.

10 stars for Holly!

10/22/2011 Dayna V

If I could give Holly 10 stars I would! She was absolutely fantastic to work with. During our initial meeting she was very welcoming and I loved her designs, especially the variety and personal touches on everything. Holly coordinated everything from our save-the-dates and invitations, to table numbers and ceremony programs. We had so many compliments on everything, especially how unique and personal it all was. Holly was super flexible and kept me on track with everything, which I needed and appreciated! She went far above and beyond anything I expected. It was wonderful working with her, and I will certainly use her company again =)

Holly is fantastic!

7/23/2011 Nicole D

Let me tell you- I don't know what I would of done without Holly! She is so talented and creative! She listens to what you want and then goes above and beyond your expectations. I would tell her what I was thinking and then when I saw the final product, I was blown away. She can do anything! She was very patient as well. You know how brides can be a times and she was always there willing to meet me or call me. We emailed a lot too, which put my mind at ease. She did my church programs, signature drink signs, favor boxes with bow and custom stickers, menu/table numbers, dessert signs, buffet signs, placecards, bathroom signs, and Groom's cake sign. Everything was reasonably priced and well worth every penny!!!!!!! I will definitely be calling her again for whatever comes up- hopefully baby stuff next :) Happy Bride, Nicole Turk

Professional and Beautiful Work!

7/02/2011 Sarah C

I used Holly for all of my paper needs for my wedding. She designed and printed save the dates, invitations, reception cards, reply cards, ceremony programs, and place cards for my Cleveland wedding. I was so pleased with the experience, professionalism, design, product, and price that I also had Holly design and print invitations and reply cards for an out-of-state wedding reception. Holly is a gem! She takes the time to learn about you, your style, and your needs. She's professional yet fun. The quality of the paper and design was excellent. I've recommended her to several friends!

Wedding Invitations

10/09/2010 Suzanne D

I really wanted custom invitations for my wedding but thought they would not be in my budget. Thankfully I met Holly at a bridal fair before purchasing what one popular invitation website believes are “custom invitations”! I was all set to purchase from the website but decided to wait and meet with Holly. I am so glad I did. She is extremely talented at what she does. I was so impressed with all three designs she came up with for my wedding. It was difficult to choose between them. She was able to incorporate details from my wedding that I did not even remember mentioning to her! She was the one vendor I worked with that I felt completely confident in. I could tell her what I wanted and I knew it would happen. I never had to do follow up because she was so proactive. Holly created my invitations, programs, seating cards, favor tags and table numbers. Everything coordinated beautifully. I received several compliments from guests. Holly was also very helpful with recommendations for other vendors. She is very knowledgeable about her product and wedding planning as a whole! I could not believe I was able to get beautiful custom invitations for such a reasonable price! I definitely recommend taking the time to meet with Holly. You will be very satisfied!

Rachael

6/25/2010 Rachael U

Holly was great to work with! She designed our save the dates, invitations and place cards. We weren't really sure what we wanted and Holly took the time to help us figure out what we were looking for. After our initial meeting she put together a number of designs to choose from. She presented us with so many beautiful designs that it was really difficult to choose one. We ended up with a wonderful design that our guests loved. She put together our place cards and carried the theme of our save the dates and invites into our reception. They were lovely and she worked very fast. Holly was so helpful and took so much stress off of me!

Perfection!

7/17/2010 Laura P

Holly Schafer Designs was just that, perfection!! She has such a wonderful attention to detail and the final products are more than you can even imagine. Holly designed my programs, wine labels, name and table assignments, my napkins, drink menus....and I LOVED everything. My guests commented on how professional everything looked, how well everything matched (without being too matchy matchy) and just the overall attention to detail that went into it. Holly is great to work with, always has great ideas but never steps on the toes of what you and your fiance want. She offers her opinion using her expertise in design, which is highly evident. I loved working with her and would recommend her to anyone looking for fresh ideas and a wonderful job!!

A must for your perfect wedding!

10/09/2010 Jessica G

I used Holly Schafer Designs for my invitations, placecards, and programs, and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone. Holly really captured my style in the wedding stationary she designed for me. She was very professional and easy to work with. Holly made sure every detail was perfect before it was distributed to my guests. She has quite a talent, and she uses that talent to make stationary that is unique to each bride and groom. Holly Schafer designs is a must for any bride!

You won't find anyone better!

10/23/2010 Megan W

When planning any event, I believe that invitations set the stage for your entire party. When it came time to plan my wedding, I knew we had to find someone AMAZING to do our invitations, programs, and reception items. Luckily, my (now) husband went to high school with Holly, and she happened to mention via Facebook that she did design work now. I checked out her website (www.hollyschaferdesign.com) and was immediately impressed. I then called Holly, and was blown away by her knowledge and flexibility - we live 4 hours away from her, but she was willing to work with us via phone, email, IM, and Skype. Working with Holly was a great experience - this is a woman who knows her business inside and out. She listens to ideas and contributes her own but in a professional and reassuring manner - NEVER pushy or tries to sell anything. I gave her my budget, and she produced the most beautiful invitations I have ever seen - and was always ahead of schedule. My husband and I craved something modern with a vintage flair - simple and elegant - and what Holly came up with was breathtaking. Every guest we sent them to complimented our invitation, so I was happy to pass along Holly's information whenever people asked. I now have our invitations framed in our home - they really are picturesque! I wasn't initially going to have programs or reception items (table numbers, place cards, and a sign for a candy buffet) printed, but once I saw our invitations, I had to ask Holly to do these for me. Once again, she came in under budget - and ahead of schedule. I never had to wonder with Holly if something would be completed or if I could get in touch with her - she was a phone call away at all times. We actually panicked when our invitations arrived and we realized there was a typo on our reply card - something from a nightmare, really. I called Holly, doing my best not to be a pushy bridezilla, and Holly calmed me down. She over-nighted me a brand new set, at no charge. I truly believe no other vendor would have done that for me -- this is a person who believes in her product and stands behind her work. While I will never have another wedding to design invitations for, I know I'll have other events - and there will be no one but Holly Schafer Designs to create whatever I need done!!

Send Email