Holly Tree Country Club

Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

500 Golf Club Dr, Simpsonville, SC (864) 967-9510

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Kristen B

The Holly Tree was a beautiful venue and the staff was phenomenal. Sharon coordinated our wedding and made sure that everything ran smoothly. We were able to fully enjoy the day and have complete peace of mind, even when much of our plan for the day changed because of weather... Read More that affected our plan for an outdoor ceremony. The team at Holly Tree made a seamless transition to an indoor ceremony and reception. We were grateful to have such a professional team and a beautiful, affordable venue!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Iesha A

Sharon Wells was very understanding I enjoyed working with her 😊

Amazing Reception Venue

Reviewed on 8/27/2014 Allison L

I worked with Camill at Holly Tree and she was amazing! She met with us constantly and always responded to my emails. The week of I didn't have to worry about anything, she took care of all of the small details. The reception was beautiful and I could have not asked for anything... Read More more perfect. The chef is amazing and everyone raved about the food!

amazing reception

Reviewed on 5/08/2012 Marissa M

Impeccable service, courteous and delightful staff. All of our needs were anticipated and exceeded! The bar service was exceptional. And my family is still talking about the food. Thanks, Penny and to all the staff

Review for Holly Tree Country Club

Reviewed on 6/09/2009 Shannon M

Everything! The views and all the windows