Holly's Face Paint

(7)

Holly's Face Paint

The best

Reviewed on 9/06/2014 Justin N

We booked Corrado, the owner, and his team because they did such an amazing job at my sister-in-law's wedding. Very nice and flexible guy and he runs a top notch amazing company. They nailed just about everything for the younger and elder crowd, and we even got some complements about our Dj from guests. Corrado is very energetic when he works the event and makes sure everyone gets on the dance floor and everyone has a good time. Definitely recommend.

Amazing DJ and Photo Booth!

Reviewed on 8/18/2014

A-1 Entertainment was absolutely AMAZING. By far, the BEST DJ around. The owner, Corrado, was extremely flexible with our schedules, and he met with us to discuss the event and our ideas. He kept everyone at our event dancing the entire night, and he made the event extremely memorable not only for ourselves, but for our guests as well. Everyone at the wedding was commending the DJ for the outstanding entertainment that was provided. I, myself, love weddings where everyone dances the entire night, and A-1 Entertainment delivered! A-1 Entertainment offered excellent packages for both the DJ and photobooth service. Our photo booth pictures were hilarious and incredible. I honestly could not have asked for a better DJ and photo booth service. I would HIGHLY recommend A-1 Entertainment to anyone and everyone. I cannot thank this vendor enough for the incredible service that was provided at my wedding.

Average

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Natalie C

Overall we were pretty happy with our DJ. He wasn't obnoxious and didn't play any offensive music. However, they did ask us to fill out a request list and they would go off that. We didn't even hear any of the music we requested. They played a lot of older music and no one really danced. They weren't too interactive. He was really good at remembering our names, but other little details I had to confirm a couple times to make sure they got the right details.

Crushed!

Reviewed on 2/02/2014

My husband and I worked with a choreographer for months on a very special first dance. I expressed the importance of this to me many times! The choreographer also dubbed timed music for us to match perfectly. I asked that they practice before the wedding so that it would be flawless. I was crushed when my music was not played, but another version played instead. When I told them, first I was told that my version was played. We danced to our version for months, I think I would recognize it! Later, they said that they played another version because when they listened to it earlier in the day it sounded off to them so they played another version! To add insult to injury, when I watched my wedding video I found out that they said BOTH of our mothers names WRONG! During the ceremony, the officiant/DJ swayed back and forth the entire time and made a joke about letters that we had written and stored in a box to be open on our first anniversary! Wow! You get what you pay for! We were so excited that we were able to work within our budget, until we found out what it was worth! We had requests for dances that were done, but were disappointing in their presentation. If I had to do it again, I'd play triple to have a better experience!

Fun

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Sara B

The attendant was great and they had great props!

Great Service

Reviewed on 10/13/2012 Elizabeth B

My husband and I were married 2 weeks ago in Cape May NJ (the shore) and Corrado Ruscica (The owner of A1 Entertainment) was our DJ. He was wonderful from day 1. He drove to meet us at a diner in Philly (down the street from where we lived at the time) just as an initial meeting... even though it was completely out of his way. He has a great website for requesting music and filling in all of the details. He listened to everything we wanted and was basically in charge of running the schedule of our reception and kept our guests on the dance floor all night long!! We made a great choice in choosing A1 Entertainment and he really kept us from worrying about a thing!

Great Djs

Reviewed on 5/16/2012 KELLY B

the djs were really great and played all the songs i wanted and none of the ones i did not want to be played.

Send Email