BEAUTIFUL THEMED PACKAGES...AWESOME PRODUCTIONS!

WE CREATE A CLASSY, ELEGANT, FUN, AND EXCITING ATMOSPHERE WITH OUR THEMED PACKAGES. You will notice a HUGE difference between us and the other photo booth companies. JUST LOOK AT THE PHOTOS...You won't see anything like our packages....ANYWHERE!. WINNER OF THE KNOTS "BEST OF WEDDINGS" 2014 AND 2015!

Photo + Video

Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths

P O Box 152, Waterloo, NE Nebraska and Iowa (402) 630-9035

~Great Time~

Reviewed on 2/01/2014 Megan D

We had an amazing time with Hollywood Star Photo Booth! All of the guests had a blast with the props available to use! My husband and I love the scrapbook that was put together the night of the wedding! What a great keepsake! Thank you Hollywood Star Photo Booth for helping... Read More make our wedding such a great night to remember! --The Picks

Excellent service and quality!

Reviewed on 1/20/2014 Michaela M

Wayne at Hollywood Star Photobooth went above and beyond our expectations! He was very helpful in figuring out the logistics of delivering and picking up the booth, and went out of his way to ensure that everything ran smoothly. We were also pleased with the staff he provided... Read More and the quality of the photos. I highly recommend his services!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Colleen V

Hollywood photo booth is amazing and money well spent ... there was a long line all night to get in the photo booth than there was on the dance floor all night ... Wayne is great and super easy to work with and the whole process was really easy from booking to payment ... the... Read More night of our photo booth attendant was super cool and nice ... I would definently book these guys again and would higly recommend this company for any event you may have

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Marci W

We had the Hollywood Star Photo Booth at the reception of my daughters wedding. It was so much fun. The gal that ran the booth was fun, friendly, and really got the guest involved. When I received the book - we laughed and laughed at the fun pictures, and was actually... Read More surprised to see 1 couple had attended the wedding that I hadn't known was there. I would highly recommend the Hollywood Star Photo Booth.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Kacie H

All of my expectations were met and far surpassed with Wayne and his staff with Hollywood Star Photo Booth. We had great communication since day one, he kept in contact with me, answered my questions and his staff arrived on time when they said they would. All of my guests... Read More provided positive feedback and opinions regarding the photo booth attendant and the fun they had, the scrapbook was perfect too! I will definitely be recommending Wayne and his services for other weddings and events in the future!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017

I have contract signed by each of us yet you don't show up. When I call asking why you are late you say you don't have the contract and you won't be coming. Terrible customer service while trying to resolve the problem. I hope nobody else gives you a chance to ruin their big... Read More day.

2017-06-20T22:12:55 Response from the vendor

Wedding Reception June 17th 2017 I found out exactly what happened. We had a cancellation and both brides first names were the same. We filed your contract in the cancellation file by mistake. That is why we did not come to the reception because we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Brianna B

I just want to warn everyone if you have booked or want to book with Hollywood Star Photobooth - don't! Or please confirm thirteen times with them that they are coming because they somehow lost my contract that was signed by both of us and me double checking to make sure he had... Read More me down TWICE was not enough to get them to show up at my wedding. We realized that they did not show up right before our first dance. My husband called multiple times and the owner Wayne was EXTREMELY rude to my husband and was not helpful at all! We were told they had no record of us booking so I sent him a lot of screenshots where he confirmed my date multiple times and never heard back from him. My husband was told there was nothing he could do and he would call us later.

2017-06-20T22:09:36 Response from the vendor

Hi Breanna....Wedding Reception June 17th 2017 I found out exactly what happened. We had a cancellation and both brides first names were the same. We filed your contract in the cancellation file by mistake. That is why we did not come to the reception because... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Lara P

Hollywood star photo booth was the perfect additional to our wedding reception. The props were great, the set-up was perfect, Wayne was very outgoing, and our guests all had a blast! It was very afforadable and we got an awesome scrapbook to look back on. I would definitely... Read More recommend!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Carissa S

Absolutely the best photo booth in Omaha! Wayne was great to work with for our wedding reception booth!! Will definitely hire him again for another event!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Laura D

Best Photo Booth!! -- Defintately, the highlight of the party! Loved working with Wayne and his staff. Our guests had the best time! Great photos and fun memories!! THANK YOU!!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Rachel R

This photo booth is the one to have! We had this at my sister in law's wedding and heard what a good value it was for the money! Wayne was great with communicating back and forth and getting back to me promptly every time. The guy that operated our photo booth on the day of was... Read More FANTASTIC. He was so attentive in making sure that my husband and I got enough pictures together and even gave us big hugs at the end of the night! Overall, we had a great experience!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Ashley C

Wayne (the owner) was super easy to work with and even customized the art work for our photo strips for us!! The booth was great and everyone had such a blast, definitely one of the highlights of our wedding! It was very classy looking too, which was one of the reasons we... Read More initially chose this vendor over others. Our attendant, Dave, was so much fun and he made sure he took care of all of our guests and kept the booth neat and tidy. We could not have had a better experience!

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Sara A

Great service, great price, great product! Highly recommend to everyone. Made our wedding reception perfect. Instead of a formal photographer and a guest sign in book at the reception we did a photobook. You get print outs for your guest and a copy for you in your book that the... Read More guests can sign. Plus Wayne gives you a flash drive with all of the prints which can be enlarged and printed out later as well. Truly great experience and a great group of guys to make your event special.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Amanda G

Loved Hollywood! They were so friendly and mindful of what was happening at the wedding! I've seen some photo booth workers eat in front of the guest, be curt, and just not have great manners. But Hollywood was just a graceful star, they were super polite, made the pictures... Read More fun, and produced the most precious scrapbook there could have been! We are so glad they were able to capture some of the fun on our New Year's Eve wedding!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Brenda H

The photobooth was such a great time! Wayne was super helpful & easy to work with. David, who ran the booth, was so kind & enthusiastic. The scrapebook was very quality & the online photos are Awesome! Great Deal too.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Savannah B

All of our guest loved the photo booth! It was a hit! The grooms parents especially enjoyed it(I think they ended up in every other photo) the booth came with great props and held a lot of people. Wayne was easy to work with and knew what he was doing. The final product was way... Read More beyond what we expected. A must have for entertainment and lots of memories and pictures to share and look back on!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Kaleigh C

This photo booth was so much fun! The team and owners were very easy and great to work with. Our guests all took fun pictures and we received a photo album for a great keepsake. I would recommend Wayne and his team for anyone looking to do a photo booth!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Justin A

Awesome set up and great business to work with. The payment and reservation process was fast and easy. The enthusiasm from the owner and even the attendant was great and made the process that much more fun. Everybody that used the photobooth at my wedding loved it and had a... Read More blast doing so. I would recommend this to anybody getting ready to get married. I also think the scrap book and thumb drive idea are one of a kind ideas that turned out great.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Tricia G

Hollywood Star Photo Booth was awesome! They made it so easy for us! Our wedding guests had so much fun with it! We got so many fun pictures. The photo book they made for us afterword was so nice too! I am so happy I decided to do a photo booth at our wedding and so happy I... Read More picked Hollywood star! I would recommend them to anyone for any event!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Mandy R

They were AWESOME! The attendant stayed next to the booth the entire time to assist guests with pictures. Also, he was so patient with the kids who wanted to stay and take photo after photo. I received several compliments regarding the photo booth and gentleman running it the... Read More night of the wedding. It's been 19 days since our wedding, and we have already received our scrap book filled with the guest photos. And it is very high quality! The book is a great size, and each page is protected in a plastic sleeve. It also has a beautiful hard cover. Wayne even dropped it off at our house saving us the trip to Waterloo to pick it up. I would highly highly recommend this company!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Nicole S

Had a great time with Hollywood photo booth! They did a wonderful job setting up and created an awesome photo book for us to have of everyone at our wedding. They had great props and everyone who was able to take pictures had a greAt time!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Nicole P

Hollywood star photobooth were amazing and a highlight at the wedding. All the guests loved how many people were able to fit in the booth. They had a ball with the funny costumes. My cousin in law is actually gettinf married in october and booked them because of how nice and... Read More energic they were! If you want a photobooth book with hollywood star photobooth!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Carla R

We were so happy with the photo booth! Hollywood Star Photo Booth did an amazing job! Our guests had so much fun using it. The kids loved it! They have a lot of props to use which make it fun. The scrapbook we got was amazing. They do a great job putting it together. We had a... Read More blast and glad we went with them.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Jan G

My daughter just got married in June. Decided to have a photo booth even though I had never been to a reception that had one. So glad we took a chance and went with Hollywood Star. Our guests loved it and had lots of fun! For those guests that don't get into dancing - this... Read More just really adds a lot of fun to your reception. Don't hesitate to get Hollywood Star. They have great props and Wayne was fun to work with. Would definitely do it again!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Sarah C

We were thrilled with the photo booth! Our guests had a great time and a nice keepsake. We also got a very nice scrapbook of all the guests photos and their messages to us. Wayne is wonderful and very responsive when returning phone calls. Couldn't recommend this company more!

Wayne Fritz

I have done production for 45 years. I play in the band "On The Fritz." I have created THEMED photo booths with original graphics. They are the nicest and largest 12+ guest photo booths in the area. Just look at the photos...YOU WILL AGREE! It is all about our clients, customer service, and presentation for you and your guests. We have over 100 5 Star Reviews and NO 1 or 2 Star Reviews like other photo booth companies. We take care of our clients!! If you want the BEST photo booth company...HIRE US. You will get our award winning service. Call me.... Wayne Fritz Owner