BEAUTIFUL THEMED PACKAGES...AWESOME PRODUCTIONS!

WE CREATE A CLASSY, ELEGANT, FUN, AND EXCITING ATMOSPHERE WITH OUR THEMED PACKAGES. You will notice a HUGE difference between us and the other photo booth companies. JUST LOOK AT THE PHOTOS...You won't see anything like our packages....ANYWHERE!. WINNER OF THE KNOTS "BEST OF WEDDINGS" 2014 AND 2015!

Photo + Video

Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths

P O Box 152, Waterloo, NE Nebraska and Iowa (402) 630-9035

~Great Time~

Reviewed on 2/01/2014 Megan D

We had an amazing time with Hollywood Star Photo Booth! All of the guests had a blast with the props available to use! My husband and I love the scrapbook that was put together the night of the wedding! What a great keepsake! Thank you Hollywood Star Photo Booth for helping... Read More make our wedding such a great night to remember! --The Picks

Excellent service and quality!

Reviewed on 1/20/2014 Michaela M

Wayne at Hollywood Star Photobooth went above and beyond our expectations! He was very helpful in figuring out the logistics of delivering and picking up the booth, and went out of his way to ensure that everything ran smoothly. We were also pleased with the staff he provided... Read More and the quality of the photos. I highly recommend his services!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Erika R

Hollywood Star Photo Booth was used for my Husband and I's wedding. It was a blast!! Dave was very enthusiatic and down to earth which made it even that much more fun. I would highly reccomend them for any event!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Renee K

Our photobooth was a hit at the reception. I am so glad that I booked it. I didn't spend much time by the booth, but I received a lot of great feedback saying how much fun the attendant was as well. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Alicia G

I highly recommend Hollywood Star Photo Booth. My guests had a blast and there was a long line the entire night. The attendant was great and a lot of fun, my favorite part has to be the the scrapbook that was put together for us! Can’t say enough good things about this company!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Jenifer D

Was a great addition to the wedding! Gave the guests something fun to do, while getting a souvenir. Set up was awesome because other guests were able to see what was going on inside the photo booth. Great service, fun, and scrapbook was nice.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Chelsea L

SO MUCH FUN! The photo booth was the highlight of our wedding. Our guests haven't stopped raving about it! Mike was a great attendant, and Wayne worked tirelessly to get things set up exactly to our liking! They had a great variety of props, and made such a wonderful memory... Read More scrapbook for us to cherish. I really like that they gave us a flash drive with the individual photos, too! Nice touch. I would highly recommend them! You and your guests will LOVE it!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Alicia D

Hollywood Star Photo Booth was the first vendor that I picked for my wedding and it was fantastic! I saw Wayne at a bridal fair and between his personality and the awesome booth that he had set up there, I was sold! I booked pretty quickly. I saw him again at another bridal... Read More fair and he remembered me, which just made me more confident that I had booked a great vendor! I love the personal touch! It was very easy to book, and he took care of the rest. The attendant for the booth at my wedding was so much fun! He handled the kids like a champ, and was a joy to be around! My only complaint is that I didn't make it into more pictures, but that is not their fault! ; ) I would hire them again in a heartbeat!!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Shantel R

We had tons of compliments on how much fun this photo booth was. Our attendant, Dave, was awesome, and the Scrapbook we received after was the best present.

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Melissa S

I am so glad I picked Hollywood Star Photo Booth. They did an amazing job at my wedding. The line never stopped, the props were perfect, and we even fit my entire party of 16 people in the booth. I'd pick them for my photobooth everytime. After the fact, they hand delivered an... Read More album, with a cute cover and decorated pages with protectors, & of all my photos from that night. People still talk and laugh about how much fun they had in my photo booth. You can't go wrong using these guys for your reception!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Hope F

I was really impressed by our experience with Hollywood Star Photo Booth. First off, I am a person that planned my wedding almost entirely through email. Wayne did a fantastic job of answering my questions in a timely matter and always replied when I had a question. It was very... Read More easy for me to plan everything and get all of my paperwork done through email which is a huge plus. The photo booth itself at our wedding was more than I could imagine. It was large enough to accommodate large groups and also had exterior TV screens outside the booth so the other guests could enjoy the funny shots in real-time. Dave was the person Hollywood Star had working the photo booth and he was very personable, accommodating, and always greeted everyone with a smile. He easily made friends with our guests and family members. I always say I like working with good people, and Dave was exactly that. His presence made our day even better. The props were fun and I loved having the option to do black and white, or color pictures. The resolution of the pictures is also wonderful! I was able to go on the website to find our album and look at our pictures from the event and could save them as I wanted. They look great in bigger forms too (very clear with great lighting), not just in the photo strip. Wayne contacted me afterwards to thank us for our business and let us know that our album was in the mail. It arrived at our home two days later and we had so much fun looking at what everyone wrote down. It is something we will always cherish--it will also last a long time because the album is of good quality. Plus we were given a thumb drive with all of our pictures on it as well, so if we have easy access to our photos through computer. The customer service before, during, and after the event was impeccable. We love the memories we made and will be able to use our photos forever.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Jimeace A

Service was fantastic , the guest loved it! The book turned out beautifully.

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Krista K

BEST PHOTOBOOTH EVER!!!! Everything was set up before the event and ready to go! The photo booth was large and everyone had a great time! Guests kept telling us how much fun they were having! The booth attendant was awesome! He never left and made sure everyone understood what... Read More was happening! After the night is over, they mail you a large scrapbook full of pictures and messages from your guests! You even get a thumbdrive with all the pictures to keep! It has been so much fun to look through. Love It! Wayne was very easy to work with! I couldn't and wouldn't have gone with any other photobooth!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Colleen V

Hollywood photo booth is amazing and money well spent ... there was a long line all night to get in the photo booth than there was on the dance floor all night ... Wayne is great and super easy to work with and the whole process was really easy from booking to payment ... the... Read More night of our photo booth attendant was super cool and nice ... I would definently book these guys again and would higly recommend this company for any event you may have

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Marci W

We had the Hollywood Star Photo Booth at the reception of my daughters wedding. It was so much fun. The gal that ran the booth was fun, friendly, and really got the guest involved. When I received the book - we laughed and laughed at the fun pictures, and was actually... Read More surprised to see 1 couple had attended the wedding that I hadn't known was there. I would highly recommend the Hollywood Star Photo Booth.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Kacie H

All of my expectations were met and far surpassed with Wayne and his staff with Hollywood Star Photo Booth. We had great communication since day one, he kept in contact with me, answered my questions and his staff arrived on time when they said they would. All of my guests... Read More provided positive feedback and opinions regarding the photo booth attendant and the fun they had, the scrapbook was perfect too! I will definitely be recommending Wayne and his services for other weddings and events in the future!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017

I have contract signed by each of us yet you don't show up. When I call asking why you are late you say you don't have the contract and you won't be coming. Terrible customer service while trying to resolve the problem. I hope nobody else gives you a chance to ruin their big... Read More day.

2017-06-20T22:12:55 Response from the vendor

Wedding Reception June 17th 2017 I found out exactly what happened. We had a cancellation and both brides first names were the same. We filed your contract in the cancellation file by mistake. That is why we did not come to the reception because we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Brianna B

I just want to warn everyone if you have booked or want to book with Hollywood Star Photobooth - don't! Or please confirm thirteen times with them that they are coming because they somehow lost my contract that was signed by both of us and me double checking to make sure he had... Read More me down TWICE was not enough to get them to show up at my wedding. We realized that they did not show up right before our first dance. My husband called multiple times and the owner Wayne was EXTREMELY rude to my husband and was not helpful at all! We were told they had no record of us booking so I sent him a lot of screenshots where he confirmed my date multiple times and never heard back from him. My husband was told there was nothing he could do and he would call us later.

2017-06-20T22:09:36 Response from the vendor

Hi Breanna....Wedding Reception June 17th 2017 I found out exactly what happened. We had a cancellation and both brides first names were the same. We filed your contract in the cancellation file by mistake. That is why we did not come to the reception because... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Lara P

Hollywood star photo booth was the perfect additional to our wedding reception. The props were great, the set-up was perfect, Wayne was very outgoing, and our guests all had a blast! It was very afforadable and we got an awesome scrapbook to look back on. I would definitely... Read More recommend!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Carissa S

Absolutely the best photo booth in Omaha! Wayne was great to work with for our wedding reception booth!! Will definitely hire him again for another event!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Laura D

Best Photo Booth!! -- Defintately, the highlight of the party! Loved working with Wayne and his staff. Our guests had the best time! Great photos and fun memories!! THANK YOU!!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Rachel R

This photo booth is the one to have! We had this at my sister in law's wedding and heard what a good value it was for the money! Wayne was great with communicating back and forth and getting back to me promptly every time. The guy that operated our photo booth on the day of was... Read More FANTASTIC. He was so attentive in making sure that my husband and I got enough pictures together and even gave us big hugs at the end of the night! Overall, we had a great experience!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Ashley C

Wayne (the owner) was super easy to work with and even customized the art work for our photo strips for us!! The booth was great and everyone had such a blast, definitely one of the highlights of our wedding! It was very classy looking too, which was one of the reasons we... Read More initially chose this vendor over others. Our attendant, Dave, was so much fun and he made sure he took care of all of our guests and kept the booth neat and tidy. We could not have had a better experience!

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Sara A

Great service, great price, great product! Highly recommend to everyone. Made our wedding reception perfect. Instead of a formal photographer and a guest sign in book at the reception we did a photobook. You get print outs for your guest and a copy for you in your book that the... Read More guests can sign. Plus Wayne gives you a flash drive with all of the prints which can be enlarged and printed out later as well. Truly great experience and a great group of guys to make your event special.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Amanda G

Loved Hollywood! They were so friendly and mindful of what was happening at the wedding! I've seen some photo booth workers eat in front of the guest, be curt, and just not have great manners. But Hollywood was just a graceful star, they were super polite, made the pictures... Read More fun, and produced the most precious scrapbook there could have been! We are so glad they were able to capture some of the fun on our New Year's Eve wedding!

Wayne Fritz

I have done production for 45 years. I play in the band "On The Fritz." I have created THEMED photo booths with original graphics. They are the nicest and largest 12+ guest photo booths in the area. Just look at the photos...YOU WILL AGREE! It is all about our clients, customer service, and presentation for you and your guests. We have over 100 5 Star Reviews and NO 1 or 2 Star Reviews like other photo booth companies. We take care of our clients!! If you want the BEST photo booth company...HIRE US. You will get our award winning service. Call me.... Wayne Fritz Owner