$ – Inexpensive

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cakes + Desserts

3400 US HWY 601, Concord, NC (704) 780-5429

Excellent would be an understatement

Reviewed on 4/13/2015 Danielle D

I used Holy Sheet Custom Cakes for my Wedding on March 28, 2015. I honestly can say of ALL my vendors, they were my favorite!! They are timely, courteous, customer friendly, AFFORDABLE. I ordered a dummy cake and 3 sheet cakes. The price was VERY affordable compared to other... Read More companies. Last minute, I had a guest count increase and Amanda offered us a complimentary sheet cake to cover the guests. She truly is AMAZING. The cake was delicious. I wish I knew how to post a picture of the cake.Please contact them, you will not be disappointed. Thank you sooo much HOLY SHEET CUSTOM CAKES!! You are the absolute best!!

Yum!!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 sara M

My husband and I were married this past weekend (10/25/14) and had the best day ever. The cupcakes were awesome and my guests loved the variety. My husband and I decided to offer a variety of cupcake flavors, icing flavors and sizes to our guest and Jason and Amanda were more... Read More than accommodating. In addition, Amanda recommended differentiating the icings by colors and it looked GREAT!! For example, we had coconut icing and she colored coconut flakes red, to go with our fall theme. This couple was a pleasure to work with and by far, the most reasonable bakery around. Heck, their name is creative too  I would recommend them to ANYONE and have already told all of the girls at work about them! Sara and Will

Holy SHEET!

Reviewed on 10/20/2012 TRICIA D

We ordered 2 dozen cake pops & 2 dozen cake balls to accompany the rest of our desserts. They customized them to match our wedding colors free of charge & on short notice. Great communication & service. Chris hand delivered the goodies to my house (Wednesday) & gave instructions... Read More on keeping them fresh until our Saturday wedding. They were a hit, people couldn't get enough, especially the chocolate covered strawberry pops!

YUMMY

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 Angela C

We used Holy Sheet for our grooms cake as well as the wedding cake. It was EXCELLENT! Even the caterer commented that it was the freshest cake he'd ever seen and asked us to try some! We go SO many compliments on the cakes. The prices are very reasonable and the staff was... Read More very accommodating!