Home Sweet Home Cottage and Ranch

Paso Robles, CA

• Outdoor - Covered

Farm + Ranch, Barn, Garden, Historic Venue

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings

282 Templeton Cemetary Rd., Paso Robles, CA (805) 431-8942

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Laina B

The best choice I made was this venue, well second best next to saying saying Yes to Lloyd in the first place. From the moment we drove up I fell for this venue. I loved all the big open areas, all the options for ceremony and diner, and the large whimsical barn that was the... Read More perfect spot for a good old fashion barn dance. Kari, the onsite and day of manager was a dream!! kind, understand, able to deal with my "artistic whims," and so SO organized!!! Her and her team made our wedding day so pleasurable and carefree. Even all my guest said it was one of the best venues they have ever seen. To call it memorable is an understatement!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Home Sweet Home!!

2016-11-22T03:24:10 Response from the vendor

We can't tell you enough how much you choosing HSH to host your wedding means to us! You two and your families were so wonderful! We wish you nothing but the best in your future together!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Ashley L

Wow! All I can say is that our wedding was perfect and it wouldn't have been if it wasn't for Home Sweet Home and their amazing coordinator Kari. We had a rather short engagement (4 months). Despite the time crunch, everything was so easy with the help of Kari. She made the... Read More preparation and the day run smoothly. As for the venue, we couldn't have chosen a more spectacular place for our special day. If rustic is what you're looking for, this is the place! Our photos were amazing due to the picturesque background that is Home Sweet Home. Channon and Randal were the most gracious hosts and have really created a place where wedding dreams come true. All of my guests gushed about how beautiful the property was. This is a one-of-a-kind venue and anyone who chooses it will not be disappointed. Thank you to Home Sweet Home for making the first day of the rest of our lives together absolutely perfect! <3

2016-08-30T01:50:37 Response from the vendor

We feel so blessed to have been a part of your day. A beautiful couple and a forever friend! Please visit us! :)

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Kari L

Absolutely wonderful experience from start to finish!! Home Sweet Home were welcoming from Day 1. My fiance and I did not live in the area, so when we were looking for venues we had to visit a lot in the short amount of time we were around Paso. We probably visited 5 wineries in... Read More a day, and were left discouraged at all of them. We were told everything from "Your friends and family will have to come set up your tables and decorations" to "We only supply 80 chairs so you will have to order the rest" to "Oops I forgot you were coming to look today". Our last stop that day was Home Sweet Home. We were immediately greeted as if we were already a part of the family. We were sold within minutes! Kari, their wedding coordinator, is wonderful! She helps you every step of the way and really customizes everything to make sure it fits what you want. The vendors they partner with are top notch and it is a huge relief to not have to go find vendors on your own. Home Sweet Home recommends to you people that they have worked with previously with great reputations, so you really can't go wrong with any of their suggestions. The venue is also amazing! Our pictures have come out beautifully! There are so many unique nooks to this place, we noticed something new everytime we went for a consultation. They also have an adorable cottage onsite which we were able to use Friday-Sunday. It was great to be able to stay there with some of my bridesmaids Friday night, be there and relax Saturday morning, and have your wedding party slowly trickle into the cottage as the day goes on. After the reception ended, my husband and I ran through a tunnel of sparklers held by our guests and ended up right at our cottage door. It was great to not have to pack anything up and drive to a hotel, we could relax and relive our favorite moments of the night. The next morning all of our decorations and extras, were packed neatly for us to put in the car and head out. I honestly can not say enough about this place, we felt our wedding was custom-made to fit us and it made the experience flawless!

2016-11-22T03:26:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such a wonderful review :) We really enjoyed hosting your wedding and the friendships that have been made :)

Best Day Ever!

Reviewed on 12/13/2015 Sharee V

I cannot even begin to explain how amazing Home Sweet Home Cottage & Ranch was for our day. My fiancé and I had looked at 10+ venues and almost signed with another but luckily went back and looked at pictures we had taken from each one and ended up picking the first place we... Read More visited (HSH Cottage & Ranch) and I couldn't be more thankful we did. The owner and coordinator were AMAZING, so welcoming and helpful the entire process. You could just tell they aren't just in it for money they are in it to make your day amazing and unforgettable, so many other ones we visited seemed to have add on fees every time we turned the corner and to me thats just not what it should be about. The day of came and it went so much smoother than I had prepared myself for, and if anything did go wrong I did not know about it because the coordinator was on it! Do you know how much better that made my day?! 100x better! I got to get my hair and makeup done and hangout with my girls and relax before the biggest day of my life really began. Again, I couldn't be happier with my choice and recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding, event, fundraiser, etc. venue!