Dancefloor Packed all night just read our reviews!

Ready to party? Think 50's Boogie Woogie and Swing, 60's Beatles and folk, 70's classic rock and disco funk, 80's and 90's dance, and current Billboard hits. Whatever vibe you want to create through music for your venue or special event, Honey Train can make your vision a reality. The musicians in Honey Train have been playing together for several years and the difference is immediately palatable... Description HONEY TRAIN is an energetic, inventive and versatile Party and Special Events Band consisting of 4 Lead Vocalists! bass, piano, guitar, drums/percussion, and saxophone/flute. Note: Honeytrain books 6-12months out and are in high demand Please click on the request pricing link and let us know your date and venue so we can be sure to hold a space for you in our calendar. Thanks!

Flute, Guitar, Keyboard, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Trombone, Trumpet, Violin, Vocals

Caribbean, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Klezmer, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

New England and New York. We will fly anywhere as well (203) 331-2069

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Molly D

Honey Train was hands-down one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding. The band made our wedding the most fun and energetic party we've ever been to. We may be biased, but we thought Honey Train was the best we'd ever heard, and guest after guest continued to... Read More approach us throughout the night and in the days after to tell us how incredible the musicians were. Many said Honey Train was the best band they'd ever heard at a wedding, and we couldn't agree more! Joya's MC-ing was seamless and professional and made the night move along so smoothly. The playlist was incredible -- it included so many of the songs we had requested, and the hits just kept coming. They even learned one of our favorite songs for us and made sure to pull us onto the dance floor when it started (we had been distracted talking with guests and hadn't noticed it start). When we heard the last song start, we actually looked at each other and said "no!" Our only complaint is that we would have danced to Honey Train for another eight hours! Working with David and Jason preceding the wedding was easy and reassuring. David was always available to hop on a phone call or answer an email, and Jason spent an hour on the phone with us the week before our wedding to walk us through the timeline and ensure all details were correct. That made us so much more confident that the reception would go smoothly! We felt that Honey Train really understood the vibe we were looking for, and they kept the dance floor packed all night long. You won't regret hiring Honey Train as your wedding band -- and nor will your guests!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Liz R

If you’re looking for a band that has events down to a science so you don’t have to worry about anything but celebrating on your wedding day, this the team you want. I’m the musical one in the relationship so the job of choosing a band (while we were on the west coast) fell on... Read More me. Most wedding bands sound great recorded, but aren’t so great live (they are off key, their lead singer isn’t actually there, etc). I wanted great music no matter what, and after weeks of research I decided on Honey Train. And you know what?For our 90 person wedding, the dance floor was packed the ENTIRE NIGHT. Yes, both young and old were having a blast - and that was a huge and unexpected win. Plus, they learned our father daughter dance song with a few days notice - it was completely my fault, but when I asked, I expected a no, and instead they were completely accommodating in playing it live for us. You know a band is totally on it when the lead singer pops over to your table after a few songs to make sure the volume is absolutely perfect (aka not too loud for the grandparents). Honestly, we had so many compliments throughout the weekend - I expect anyone would want this awesome of an experience with their wedding band!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Stephanie M

Deciding to work with Honey Train was one of the easiest decisions to make over the course of wedding planning and it was definitely one of the best decisions we made. From the coordination leading up to the wedding to the logistic the day of, we loved working with them the... Read More entire time. We had seen Honey Train play a few times before my wedding and had a blast every single time. Each time they play the entire crowd is engaged, everyone is singing along and they play such a wide range of music that everyone listening is having a great time. There was do doubt that we needed this type of energy and talent at our wedding. We worked with them very closely leading up to the big day and felt confident and taken care of throughout the entire process. They were very knowledgeable in helping us make decisions and guiding the flow of the evening. During cocktail hour we had the jazz trio preform and it set a beautiful backdrop to everyone mingling around. Following that, the full band completely blew the crowd away with their performance during our reception. The dance floor was packed the entire evening, the band was interacting with the crowd and the playlist represented us as a couple so well. They really worked hard to make sure they knew what we wanted to hear and to get a feel for the crowd early on so that they could keep the party going. Everyone from ages 5-65 was having a great time. At every point throughout the evening, everywhere I looked was a smile. Even now, over a month past my wedding I am still getting compliments on what a great band we had. They say that two things make up a good wedding, good food and good music. I have to say hands down that Honey Train provided GREAT music and they played a large part in making our wedding a blast and, a night we will always remember.

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Roseann S

The dance floor at our wedding on 10/21/17was packed from start to finish! People have not stopped talking about how great Honey Train was and how much fun they had dancing to the music. To top off the night, the keyboardist was able to use a piano that was already at the... Read More venue. He had all our guests surrounding and singing along with him as he belted our Piano Man by Billy Joel! Such an awesome way to end the night! Thank you Honey Train!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Chelsea M

HoneyTrain is AMAZING! We had so many guests complimenting them and the wedding was a really really fun event for all. The dance floor was packed all night and they had a great selection of songs ready to play for us! I highly recommend this band!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Lauren M

We are SO glad we chose Honeytrain for our wedding. From the initial booking with the Hank Agency (David, Tanya, and Jason) until the last song at our wedding, Honeytrain and staff were so easy to work with and completely exceeded our expectations. Jason played the keyboard... Read More during our ceremony and it was seamless. Joya MC'd our wedding and I knew I didn't have to worry about a thing! Honeytrain is an incredibly talented band and an awesome group of people. They know how to bring the party to the dance floor and play to any type of crowd. Our guests were on the dance floor the entire night and are still raving about what an amazing band we had! If you haven't heard Honeytrain I highly suggest checking them out as a possible wedding band !!! You will be in great hands. Thank you Honeytrain!!!🎉

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Rana C

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Honey Train was! From the beginning the team was responsive, answered all my questions, gave a very thorough song list for review and were just a joy to work with. We had our wedding at the Omni Parker House and I am not exaggerating when... Read More I say the dance floor was packed ALL NIGHT! Honey Train learned two songs for us, was flexible about playing certain songs but also did a phenomenal job of reading the crowd and playing music that kept people up and dancing all night. Their energy was great, the vocals were amazing and the entire band was wonderful. They made sure all the requests I had, bouquet toss, special songs, announce after party etc. all happened. I also really appreciated their willingness to have calls, walk through timelines, give me feedback and ensure I could make everything happen on our wedding day. It wouldn't have been the same without Honey Train!! Book them now if you want to have a rocking dance floor all night - we got so many compliments on how wonderful Honey Train is!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Leigh W

We used Honey Train for our wedding two weeks ago and they were absolutely fabulous. Planning a destination wedding, we chose them solely off reviews and YouTube videos and we’re so glad we did. For the ceremony music, they played pre-selected songs from Spotify and every... Read More transition was seamless. For the ceremony audio, one attendee, who is a professional opera singer, mentioned how impressed she was with their adjustment of the mic volume depending on how loud the readers/officiant/bride/groom was projecting or how close they were to the mic. My family and I commented on how we didn't even notice, to which she said "that's because they did such a great job. You would have noticed if they hadn't done anything.” For the reception, Honey Train was terrific. They had the perfect mix of songs to keep everyone on the dance floor and their voices were amazing. Joya was such a sweetheart and made sure to run through everyone’s name pronunciation and the order of events one more time as things kicked off, and Jason was great in our call the week before the wedding. To top things off, at our post-wedding brunch the following day, just about everyone we spoke with mentioned how fabulous they thought the band was. We couldn’t recommend Honey Train more—thank you, thank you, thank you! - Leigh & Jeremy

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Peter K

The band – “The BUZZ” a sister band of Honey Train We went to see “The BUZZ” play prior to hiring them and Dennis spent time between sets speaking to us about the bands chemistry and understand what we were looking for in a band for our wedding. It gave us a very comfortable... Read More feeling that they understood our wants and need. The band form was a large undertaking, in that they want to know everything about you, your wedding party. We came to understand that they this extensive form was for the alignment of the band with our wished and to put it to a document / checklist. All details big and small were considered and nothing overlooked. The BUZZ’s song capability’s across many genres was extensive. With our guidance (from the wedding form) the bad keep the energy going and our guest only left the dance floor to refresh themselves. SO much so if we had more time at our venue the band and our guess would have kept playing/dancing into the wee hours. Dennis & Co - Thanks for the great evening our guests enjoyed your contribution to a wonderful event. In fact we keep getting complements on the band (The Buzz). Thanks Carol & Peter K.

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Maria C

Honey Train was awesome! They were so easy to work with in the planning stages and gave us great feedback and suggestions for music for both our ceremony and reception. Jason took the time to speak with us over the phone before the wedding and was so helpful and professional.... Read More The day of the wedding, Joya made sure all of our requests for the reception were met. Everyone was so great. The dance floor was packed right from the start and we haven't stopped hearing about how great the band was from all of our guests. They totally got our style and played awesome and fun music all night long. We can't say enough good things about Honey Train and they truly made our wedding day the best ever.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Amanda E

Honey Train is a gem! They preformed at our wedding in June and were amazing. So many of our guests said they are the best band at any wedding they attended! The band has so much energy and can really read the crowd! The guests (including the Bride and Groom) did not stop... Read More dancing the entire night. The guests even chanted encore at the end of the night. I just can't say enough and it all started the from first day we met. Honey Train was so nice and easy to deal with. That really made a difference. I just love them! I wish i could have another wedding and hire them again! Huge thank you for making our wedding night so perfect and unforgettable!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Meaghan H

We absolutely loved Honey Train! Jason and Co. worked closely with us to create the wedding day of our dreams! From our acoustic guitar ceremony, to our jazzy upbeat cocktail reception, fun dinner music, and all out dance party, we loved every minute! We had a packed dance floor... Read More of all ages the entire night. We loved Honey Train and our venue did too! During our planning process, our coordinator had told us how much she enjoys working with Honey Train and how responsive they are! We felt confident in our choice and they certainly delivered. Thank you Honey Train for all you did to make our day so special!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Caitlin

From the minute I got to see Honey Train perform, I knew they were the perfect fit to play at our wedding. It was one of the best decisions we made throughout the planning process. We worked with Tania who made sure every question was answered and every request was met; she was... Read More fantastic. Jason, the band leader, called us a few days before the wedding to make sure we had everything covered for the day. He was professional and didn't hesitate to give us advice on areas where he had some expertise. He was spot on with every suggestion. The band specifically learned our first dance song for us, and they worked with my Dad to surprise me for the most special father-daughter dance. As the bride, I figured I would be circling the room all night - instead, I found that I could not leave the dance floor because every single song was too fun to miss! Thank you so much for making our reception AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Elena F

HoneyTrain kills it! They came down to southeastern Connecticut for a special New Years 2016/7 wedding and had people on the dance floor the entire evening. Even during their breaks, the playlist they chose had everyone on their feet. I can't wait for the next family event, we... Read More will definitely have them play again!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Adam S

Honey Train is an awesome band - you definitely won't regret booking them for your wedding! Their performance at our reception brought the house down! They kept the energy of the party up through the whole event and had our guests raving about the band. Working with them (and... Read More with Pam at the Hank Agency) was a smooth process start to finish, especially when we had to switch to a different venue with three months to go, and needed to make sure our plans would still work. Jason (the band-leader) and Pam were extremely responsive and flexible with accommodating the change so that our event went off without a hitch! Working with Jason on the musical details was a great experience as well. He made every effort to understand our tastes and tweak their set list to match, as well as making us comfortable with the timing of our first dance song so we wouldn't embarrass ourselves... Overall, Honey Train made our wedding reception the kind of fun and memorable experience for us and our guests that we had hoped for, and we can easily recommend them to others too!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Lauren P

It's been a month since Honey Train brought the house down and made my sister's big day absolutely unforgettable. They had every single person at the wedding up and dancing and talking about how fun her wedding was for weeks after. There honestly wasn't a person sitting in their... Read More chair for the entirety of the reception. They also went above and beyond with helping me surprise my sister on her wedding day with a few tribute songs I performed, and they made me feel so welcomed, and made the whole thing so stress-free and fun. Not only are they an awesome band, but they are incredibly awesome people. If I could give more than 5-stars I would, and I have no plans of getting married anytime soon, but when I do, you better believe I will be calling them up for my wedding!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Amanda C

Honey Train rocks. They provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Had never seen them live, but selected them based off their songlist and performance videos. Everything went off flawlessly, and they sounded great--even better than their videos and... Read More soundcloud recordings. The dance floor filled up immediately, and Honey Train kept it packed all night. They played a great mix covering both classic wedding songs and today's hits (with a couple key 90s R&B dance hits thrown in). We worked with the band ahead of time to provide playlist suggestions, and they also learned two new songs for us, which they crushed. Jason, the bassist, sat down with us over Skype the week before our wedding to walk through the timeline and logistics--very professional and easy to work with. We received compliments on the band from many of our guests, and we highly recommend Honey Train.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Alison M

We are just returning from our honeymoon and I wanted to finally send an email to thank you for everything! We knew we loved Honey Train from the moment we first heard them but Jason, you and the band far exceeded our expectations at the wedding. It was amazing! The dance floor... Read More was packed all night, just as we'd hoped! We received so many compliments from everyone and one guest even said it was the best band she had ever heard! We also really appreciate you making several last minute tweaks for us and even talking with me on the phone the day of the wedding! You were both so accommodating throughout the entire process and we would highly recommend you to anyone! Also, please thank Joya for her soloist performance during the ceremony. It was absolutely incredible and made our ceremony.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Rachel O

Honey Train MADE our wedding. From helping my sister tune her guitar for her surprise performance to including her in the best rendition of Ramblin' Man I've ever heard, I couldn't have asked for a better band. Jay was SO easy to work with leading up to the wedding and Joya was... Read More so wonderful the night of. Our guests couldn't believe how amazing they were - we truly were on the dance floor the entire night!! If you want a fun wedding BOOK Honey Train, you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Heidi N

We were lucky enough to choose the band Honey Train to play at our 25th Vow Renewal celebration this summer. What a great choice! We were blown away by their extensive playlist and their sincere interest to cater to exactly what type of music we enjoyed. Our guests, who... Read More ranged in age from 15 to 75, were on the dance floor the entire night! When my husband and I walked down to the party tent ahead of our guests, I mentioned to the band that I was not a big dancer and that they shouldn't be concerned if they didn't see me on the floor much during the evening. Well - guess who didn't sit down once the entire night?! I think that I even danced to the recorded music when the band finally took a quick break. All in all the band - from their look to their sound - exceeded my wildest expectations. My friends and family are still talking about what a great evening it was and I think it was all because we chose this incredible band to perform. Thanks so much Honey Train - as the mother of three young adults, I can only hope that you are still available for booking when they choose to walk down the aisle. We will certainly be following you and hoping to rebook for their big days as well as recommending you to anyone who might ask!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Matt H

Honey Train did an absolutely AMAZING job at our wedding at Church Landing in Meredith, NH. We received so many compliments from our guests about the band. It was funny, when we first checked them out at an event there was a wedding next door, and the bride and groom came over... Read More from their reception to dance where they were playing. We took that as a good sign! Jason was very helpful and flexible in the planning process and helped us think through the day with some great advice. We had rehearsed our first dance, and they matched the timing of the album version perfectly. They interacted with the crowd on the dance floor. Joya did a great job with the flow of the introductions to the speeches and cake cutting. They were super professional but really did keep the party going. The quality and variety of the music was so good, and just cool. They took the time to understand what we liked as far as music, but we felt comfortable just letting them do their thing. The next day my mom was like "I just didn't want them to stop playing!" We couldn't have asked for a better band.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Courtney O

Honey Train was absolutely amazing. We worked with David who was so enthusiastic and so quick to respond ALWAYS. He was super helpful when coordinating with our venue at the Lenox Hotel in Boston. He made sure everything would work out PRIOR to us even booking with them to be... Read More sure there would be no issues. We found Honey Train online and went to see them live at a showcase. We had gone to another band who we saw videos of but didn't love in person, with Honey Train we fell in love instantly and booked them I believe that night. The band was SUPER professional and made sure we had a checklist completed so everything would run seamlessly the entire night. The dance floor was always full and they played such a great variety of music. My guests kept telling me how much fun they had and how great the band was. They had a great flow of music which is equally important. They say a terrible band can ruin a wedding but likewise a good band makes a great wedding. Honey train was incredible we loved them and they definitely made our wedding amazing! Thank you so much to David and Honey Train! I would have given them 10 stars if I could! Courtney and Andrew Grosner

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Abbe S

Honey Train is far and away the best wedding band I've seen. We've all been to weddings where the music is fine, the MC'ing is not bad, and the flow of the party is alright. Honey Train and their band leader, Jason, work hard to ensure that your answer to all of those is... Read More "amazing." He and his crew worked with us before the wedding to tailor their vast (we're talking 17+ pages of music covering a dozen genres) repertoire to your taste, and then check in during the wedding to make sure everything is going well. They excel at taking the pulse of the party and keeping the vibe going. We checked out another band or two who were good, but Honey Train stood out to us for their musicianship, each of them is a master at their craft, and it shows on every song.

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Sally E

Honey Train performed at our wedding at the Long Wharf Marriott in August 2016. They were a complete and total knock out. Worth every penny. I truly was over the moon with their performance, professionalism and talent. They played every song beautifully - they did the music for... Read More our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. They learned a few new songs for our special night - and I am still getting tons of great feedback about them! Seriously - thank you Honey Train so much!!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Hilana B

Honey Train performed at our wedding this summer and I am so happy with our choice! Music is very important to my husband's family as many of them are musically-inclined. Honey Train has great talent, crowd engagement, and kept the dance floor packed all night. They didn't play... Read More any of our 'do not play' list (very important!) and took some awesome guest requests that made for a fun time. They even let my father-in-law hope in for a song, which was very special for everyone. Overall, I would highly recommend Honey Train to anyone looking for a wedding band - you will not be disappointed!

Meet The Manager

Jason Felitto

Jason Felitto’s piano study began at age five with Alouette Hedges in Fairfield, Connecticut. As he continued to study and perform, he participated in many competitions, and won first prize in Bronxville, New York’s prestigious Littmann Music Competition. His studies in New York also include The Manhattan School Of Music where in addition to his piano studies, he studied String Bass In preparation for college auditions, he studied with Paul Klein, an adjunct music professor at Yale. Jason received his B.M. in Piano Performance from The Boston Conservatory,More at http://jasonfelitto.com/about